More Hate Mongering From Trudeau

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

@eyeball no one forced MH to lie. Neither he nor I never asked you to defend his lies. But you stuck your nose in this and now you're on the hook to finish where he ran off.  

Michael is quite capable of defending himself. All I did was raise a point of order regarding your belief that you're exempt from the same burden of evidence you demand of others.

Post some evidence of what you're backing eyeball. Put up or shut up.

I did. I posted clear evidence of you demanding cites while refusing to supply them. Go perch and rotate.

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

And clearly you haven't been following events or you'd know it's B-anon, Q-anon's evil twin because we're you know, real.

Instead of Baaaaa it's really Beeeee.

B-anon?

Libbies...they can't justify their actions or statements because they've been outsmarted by the very folks they loath. The working class. So they begin to spew forth soundbites in Hope's some of them will stick.

These poor, deranged sods actually begin to believe the fecal matter they fling.

It's all so sad to watch.

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Michael is quite capable of defending himself. All I did was raise a point of order regarding your belief that you're exempt from the same burden of evidence you demand of others.

I did. I posted clear evidence of you demanding cites while refusing to supply them. Go perch and rotate.

Is this like a burner acct for you?

Do you get a kick out of just lying, accusing, saying stupid things, getting humiliated just to annoy people? 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you get a kick out of just lying, accusing, saying stupid things, getting humiliated just to annoy people? 

It's really hard to put into words how clueless and hypocritical that is coming from you.  Either you have really bad short-term memory of your own posting history, or you've a child-like sense of perspective/empathy and can't evaluate your own behavior.  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It's really hard to put into words how clueless and hypocritical that is coming from you.  Either you have really bad short-term memory of your own posting history, or you've a child-like sense of perspective/empathy and can't evaluate your own behavior.  

It's really hard to put into words how clueless and hypocritical that is coming from you. Blah. Blah. Blah. 

Go find some examples of posts I made that didn't age well buddy. Catch ya later. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Go find some examples of posts I made that didn't age well buddy. Catch ya later. 

What does aging have to do with it.  If you're going to complain about people making accusations, saying dumb stuff and annoying people, just scroll page a page or two and read your own ranting word-vomit.  

14 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What does aging have to do with it.  If you're going to complain about people making accusations, saying dumb stuff and annoying people, just scroll page a page or two and read your own ranting word-vomit.  

Go find where I lied, where I was wrong, where I made baseless accusations, anything. Just don't reply with more of your idiotic word-vomit.

In short, find a post where I acted like a leftist. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Go find where I lied, where I was wrong, where I made baseless accusations, anything. Just don't reply with more of your idiotic word-vomit.

In short, find a post where I acted like a leftist. 

You haven't.

Whoever this Moonbox guy is, he adds nothing to discussions but insults.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Our piece of crap PM was referencing the confederate flag hoax and the swastika hoax right in parliament today.

I can provide video if anyone doesn't believe me. 

Trudeau is done and I figure he knows it now. He's cornered.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

We don't know how much of a mess he's in until we see what Poilievre starts saying about him.

Our PM is a hatemonger. All he has to do is draw attention to that fact.

Normally i would agree, but twice now the Conservatives have been handed an election on silver platters and still lost...He is Teflon man, and shit don't stick.

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You can't even admit that Trudeau was saying all of those things now? You have to edit those words out of his mouth? 

Why not say it eyeball? Does it hurt your feelings? 

No, I really don't give a shit about what he said.  I'm always curious however to see how much meaning you pin to what he says and string into a hundred different directions.  I wouldn't be surprised to find you even linking Trudeau's comments to FISA warrants and Derek Chauvin's persecution.   

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, I really don't give a shit about what he said.     

Well that's weird, because even his own MPs are speaking out against his divisive rhetoric.

I'm always curious however to see how much meaning you pin to what he says

The cat can look at the King. 

and string into a hundred different directions.

Wow. A hundred? Is that really what it seems like when someone is talking over your head? Is it really that confusing for you?

Start with this: https://www.amazon.ca/Politics-Dummies-Ann-DeLaney/dp/0764508873 

Dang, you need a credit card. I guess that's gonna be a problem. 

I wouldn't be surprised to find you even linking Trudeau's comments to FISA warrants and Derek Chauvin's persecution. 

I get that my comments are like a whirlwind of information that you can't possibly comprehend, but I do my best to dumb it down for you. I guess that my lowest setting is just above your max. Go figger.