Trucker's Convoy

West

The Canadian state uses coercion to mandate healthcare, including loss of livelihood, loss of freedom of travel, loss of access to private businesses such as restaurants, arenas, etc.  A coerced decision isn’t a free choice.  This policy is a violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.  

23 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What on earth it means there are children everywhere? What got it to do with women being violently harassed?

I highly doubt women are being raped and harrassed all over the downtown with children running around everywhere.  

It's baloney.

The same as when the CRA lied about truckers looting their offices.

LIED.

24 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The mistake you keep making is assuming 90% of people were ok with being forced to take a medical intervention they did not need.

People are not happy about that because it is a violation of their human rights.

duress.jpg

You are a serial liar.  You say anything to oppose the health restrictions and mandates.

"Travel from Wuhan is not a problem"

"Lockdowns are necessary"

"Lockdowns are flattening the curve"

"Mask recommended outdoors"

"Vaccines prevent infection and spread"

"Vaccines is how we will defeat Covid"

Perfect score? Can you get it any more wrong, much more often? There are countries that never had a lockdown. One cannot see without eyes. One cannot be free without independent conscious mind.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Like when we had a mandatory polio vaccine...and measles...and diptheria...

1. Those vaccines were actually effective at stopping transmission

2. To my knowledge, those vaccinations aren't mandatory either. I know a handful of kids that aren't vaccinated and can go to school, travel and participate in society. Perhaps its just Alberta but I know Ontario has exemptions as do other provinces.  Maybe you're referring to when these first came in?

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Everyone who says anything against them is the media including an Ottawa Counselor?

Politicians are liars? Yes...they lie a lot if you haven't noticed. It's their job to lie to you and it's your duty to follow your better's orders. So chop chop...minion.

44 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I highly doubt women are being raped and harrassed all over the downtown with children running around everywhere.  

It's baloney.

The same as when the CRA lied about truckers looting their offices.

LIED.

You are purposely exaggerating what has been said to make it look like false. It is not going to work. All was said by Ottawa Councilor was that women are being violently harassed. As bad as it is, it is not rape.

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You are purposely exaggerating what has been said to make it look like false. It is not going to work. All was said by Ottawa Councilor was that women are being violently harassed. As bad as it is, it is not rape.

Where is the proof?

You keep repeating the lies being fed to you by the media.

They have already been proven to be lies.  How many times do you need to be lied to before you Wake. Up.

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

Where is the proof?

They have already been proven to be lies.  How many times do you need to be lied to before you Wake. Up.

There is no proof as far as I can tell except some liar's statement that it happened.

2 minutes ago, myata said:

Russia instigated the convoy "from the outset". Said publicly on CBC. Still waiting for the evidence (tomorrow a full week). We were promised a bright new dawn and looks like a part of it is already here. Look no further.

Yes, that was pretty incredible...but it's out there, now. Half the country are Russian agents...who knew?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Where is the proof?

There has been many reports of harassments by drunken mob by Downtown Ottawa residents. I posted one such report.

Where is your proof that women being violently harassed by the mob was a lie?. Do you take responsibility if it was proven to be the truth?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Protests are normally done in front of the Parliament buildings.  Never take over and occupy the whole downtown with trucks blocking the streets and occupiers harassing people and preventing them from going about their lives.  

The entitled people are the self-centred anarchists that are occupying the city.

Bad Bob p4.gif

And when there's more people than space in front of the parliament this is what happens. 

Trudeau is not a leader and just hiding in a bunker somewhere

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Where is your proof that women being violently harassed by the mob was a lie?.

My proof is: there is no proof.

My proof is:  the media has proven to be lying about the convoy all along.

My proof is:  it's not up to me to prove it DIDN'T happen.  It's up to YOU to prove it DID.  You are the one making the claims. The burden of proof is on you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

There has been many reports of harassments by drunken mob by Downtown Ottawa residents. I posted one such report.

Where is your proof that women being violently harassed by the mob was a lie?. Do you take responsibility if it was proven to be the truth?

Liars lie...like this fellow.

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

A mob now. 

FKaqkJSWYAEvdva.jpeg.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

My proof is: there is no proof.

My proof is:  the media has proven to be lying about the convoy all along.

My proof is:  it's not up to me to prove it DIDN'T happen.  It's up to YOU to prove it DID.  You are the one making the claims. The burden of proof is on you.

I have posted reports of harassments reported by a number of Ottawa residents living in the middle of occupation. Your credibility from the distance of hundreds or thousands of kilometers is zero compared to them living the nightmare.

• Thanks 1

Canadian media in this affair have been beyond reprehensible. Just pathetic and ridiculous. The promised bright new (that is, new China) dawn is here. Enjoy! (till get you get a chance to taste it close by too). And if it's too late? Well it would be only too bad because no one has been promised anything, in evolution.

Edited by myata

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You know very well that the drunken mob harassing as reported by Ottawa residents were not children but you must be a politician to resort to these distorted tactics to get your way.

Then post the endless footage you found of this in action.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

The Covid vaccines are not experimental vaccines.  They are based on years of vaccine principles and development. They were approved by Health Canada and also approved by the American counterpart.  Authorities do not approve vaccines for an experiment.  I have seen people calling them poison and many calling them experimental, which are blatant lies.

Of course they are experimental, in that such a technology has never been used on humans before. This is a new technology entirely, not a vaccine.

I am surprised you don't know this, as it's known from the onset when these "vaccines" were first given emergency authorization. You may google for yourself those facts as they are well known and understood.

Emergency use approvals were deemed necessary as this technology has never been approved before. Even though they have been experimenting with mRNA in laboratories for years.

It is developed, as an alternative to vaccines.

An article from Nature.com describes the issue of emergency authorization for mRNA technology.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03219-y

Edited by OftenWrong

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Of course they are experimental

Boy, are they ever. People have no idea...lol. These thing potentially can be built to unlock at a certain point, to deliver something quite unexpected. You wonder why the Chinese military is interested and involved in its creation in a laboratory? It could be the ultimate weapon.