The stolen election .

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Evey 5 minutes I have to debunk your Republican Robert Byrd bullshit. You obviously know SFA about him, you’re just repeating words you don’t understand.   

Meanwhile, in Red State Indiana, a school sends a letter home to parents telling them they can opt their kids out of learning about black history month 

You can't "debunk" the truth. Give it a rest.

As for Indiana...the parents have been given a choice. Seems reasonable to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night on TCT, Tucker mentioned that there were several care homes in Wisconsin, a key swing state, which had 100% voter turnout. That's despite the fact that some of those seniors had already been mentally incompetent. 

I googled it today, and came up with this site that I can't vouch for at all:

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/2022/03/new-election-review-details-vote-fraud-at-nursing-homes-and-illegal-advantage-given-to-zuckerbergs-partisan-groups/

There's much more in there than just fraudulent care home ballots. 

Top Takeaways:

• Zuckerberg’s financing of partisan voter targeting and turnout efforts violated Wisconsin law
  • Partisan, dark money groups had access to a ballot tracking and harvesting application allowing direct, real-time access to WisVote and Badger Books
  • Numerous instances of nursing home voter fraud and forgeries were revealed
  • Zuckerberg is financing the legal defense of Wisconsin election officials who colluded to turn over election operations to partisan groups in 5 key Biden cities

Gableman on Zuckerberg Bucks

The report details contracts signed by city officials in 5 cities important to the Biden campaign agreeing to target specific voter groups with special assistance and encouragement to vote, in return for millions of dollars.  The municipalities agreed to conduct elections under rules set forth by a dark money group run by long-time partisan strategists who threatened clawbacks of the funding if officials did not comply. Among the many requirements cities agreed to was a requirement to implement ballot drop boxes which are not legal under Wisconsin law. Wisconsin law has been clear for years that ballot drop boxes are illegal and the Wisconsin Supreme Court has since prohibited the use of ballot drop boxes in the upcoming April election.

Dark Money Access to Wisconsin Voter Database 

One of the most troubling revelations in the Gableman report was that these partisan groups had – via the cities they were paying to operationalize their voter turnout strategy – direct access to Wisconsin’s voter poll books and WisVote – the database containing election data, voter registration, ballot access, ballot tracking, and polling places. 

This direct access by outside partisan technology experts raises substantial security concerns. Gableman says CTCL and her affiliated dark money groups were getting the Wisconsin poll list every day – free – during the run-up to the 2020 elections. The list costs everyone else over $12,000 each time it is requested.

Lots there to unpack. I seriously wasn't expecting all that. 

NPR's attempted rescue: https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-elections-commission-pushes-back-gableman-report

Of course NPR will do their best to downplay the aforementioned information, but they only touch on part of it, and even then not to much effect.

Their article is full of misleading quotes such as this: 

In Milwaukee, the commission noted, turnout among voters in residential care facilities was actually down in 2020 compared to the 2016 election.

That's all well and good, but no one said anything specific about Milwaukee. The report mentioned specific care homes where 100% of the residents voted with mail-in ballots. 

"Because it did feel like those people were being exploited," Wolfe said. "There's no test that's required to be able to cast your ballot. There's no test for anyone before they're able to cast their ballot."

Wolfe said that under state law, a person must be adjudicated incompetent by a judge before the right to vote can be removed.

"Because the right to vote, it's a sacred right. And that's taken very seriously. And so the law says in order for that rights removed, there has to be a court order," Wolfe said.

I'm still recovering from the weekend (skiing, golf and baseball) and I had a long day today. When I got into this I was expecting more of a molehill than a mountain. Maybe tomorrow. 

Its amazing how really obvious this all is, considering the utter failure of the legal system to show any interest.

Is it even feasible that the Democrats did not coordinate with local election officials? I suppose, but its highly unlikely. Trump warned in the 2016 election that his apartments were being "bugged". The vast majority laughed it off...he was right. He warned that the Democrats were gonna cheat in 2020. The majority laughed it off...

The 2020 Presidential Election...the entire saga...was one that nobody had ever even considered possible before. One of the two presidential candidates...hid from the public. This was a man who, in the early Democratic Primaries, was takin' a literal shit-kickin'. Then miraculously, the Democrats in the remaining states all started going for Biden...one after the other. Then Bernie...drops out? To an addled old fool living in his wife's basement?

Election night was also unprecedented. It was Biden, a candidate who hid in his wife's basement and managed to give election speeches to...huge crowds of about 20 onlookers and some cars, vs. Trump, who's rallies were packed inside and out of the venues. Tens of thousands lined up to see the man, all over the country. One of Trump's constant messages in his speeches was that the "mail-in ballots" were gonna be an avenue for Democrat cheating. Then...FOX News, of all outlets, announces Biden the winner while Trump was leading. Then...ballot counting stations begin closing. By the early AM, Biden is ahead of Trump and being declared the winner. Republican monitors were being kept away from the actual counting so they couldn't see the ballots. Georgia had boxes of ballots that came out while most of the counting staff had been sent home because of "a broken water main" that turned out to be a plugged toilet. And the irregularities go on and on. Yet the legal system refuses to look at any of it. I mean...it was Covid!

So do I think the 2020 election was stolen? You bet your ass I do!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

... do I think the 2020 election was stolen? You bet your ass I do!

Then you are a conspiracy theorist.  

The scope of a system-wide conspiracy involving Republican state governments in AZ and GA would be massive.  The accusations presented in court were mostly tossed out for lack of value.   Dominion is suing the nutters who defamed them.  There is nothing to the charges, nothing at all.

The Kracken died.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

The scope of a system-wide conspiracy involving Republican state governments in AZ and GA would be massive.  

Not at all. 

It's not hard to fill a single truck with enough ballots to overturn a state.

And how hard was it in 2020 to detect which mail-in ballots had Trump selected on them? Even without opening an envelope I can promise you, it's easy enough to do. 

It would take far less effort to chest on the election than they put into the Russian collusion farce.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

The scope of a system-wide conspiracy involving Republican state governments in AZ and GA would be massive.  The accusations presented in court were mostly tossed out for lack of value.   Dominion is suing the nutters who defamed them.  There is nothing to the charges, nothing at all.

The Kracken died.

"The Kracken" will not die for many years. It will cast a pall of doubt and suspicion for years to come.

Busted!   Discredited report falsely claiming evidence of election fraud conspiracies was secretly drafted by the Trump White House

Trump White House aide was secret author of report used to push ‘big lie’

Report on Dominion voting machines produced after 2020 election was not the work of volunteer in Trump’s post-election legal team

The previously unreported involvement of the Trump White House aide in the preparation of the Dominion report raises the extraordinary situation of at least one administration official being among the original sources of Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

The publicly available version of the Dominion report, which first surfaced in early December 2020 on the conservative outlet the Gateway Pundit, names on the cover and in metadata as its author Katherine Friess, a volunteer on the Trump post-election legal team.

But the Dominion report was in fact produced by the senior Trump White House policy aide Joanna Miller, according to the original version of the document reviewed by the Guardian and a source familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The original version of the Dominion report named Miller - who worked for the senior Trump adviser Peter Navarro – as the author on the cover page, until her name was abruptly replaced with that of Friess before the document was to be released publicly, the source said….

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/16/trump-white-house-aide-secret-author-dominion-report

On 3/9/2022 at 1:32 PM, Nationalist said:

"The Kracken" will not die for many years. It will cast a pall of doubt and suspicion for years to come.

Which was the only objective of the BIG LIE. Make up a bunch of baseless  shit that your brainwashed followers will believe without question,  and they’ll forever distrust democracy.  

But it will only work on those who have already drunk the Trump Kool-aid, sane people see it for the un-American anti-democracy trash that it is. 

57 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You have no earthly idea what the truths is and being given a choice to be be openly racist isn’t freedom. 

Why is that racist? The parents are given a CHOICE. The same should be true for White History Month...oh wait...there isn't one...is there.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Which was the only objective of the BIG LIE. Make up a bunch of baseless  shit that your brainwashed followers will believe without question,  and they’ll forever distrust democracy.  

But it will only work on those who have already drunk the Trump Kool-aid, sane people see it for the un-American anti-democracy trash that it is. 

LOL...well I say this for ya...you are at least consistent.

You really should have that TDS treated though.

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Busted!   Discredited report falsely claiming evidence of election fraud conspiracies was secretly drafted by the Trump White House

Trump White House aide was secret author of report used to push ‘big lie’

Report on Dominion voting machines produced after 2020 election was not the work of volunteer in Trump’s post-election legal team

The previously unreported involvement of the Trump White House aide in the preparation of the Dominion report raises the extraordinary situation of at least one administration official being among the original sources of Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

The publicly available version of the Dominion report, which first surfaced in early December 2020 on the conservative outlet the Gateway Pundit, names on the cover and in metadata as its author Katherine Friess, a volunteer on the Trump post-election legal team.

But the Dominion report was in fact produced by the senior Trump White House policy aide Joanna Miller, according to the original version of the document reviewed by the Guardian and a source familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The original version of the Dominion report named Miller - who worked for the senior Trump adviser Peter Navarro – as the author on the cover page, until her name was abruptly replaced with that of Friess before the document was to be released publicly, the source said….

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/16/trump-white-house-aide-secret-author-dominion-report

I should believe the Guardian why?  Dominion Voting is a good piece of software if you want to cheat.

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...well I say this for ya...you are at least consistent.

You really should have that TDS treated though.

So many reasons I know it was stolen

1) Detroit cops kept GOP poll watchers from a poll location in Detroit

2) No way a man with dementia hiding in his basement outperformed Barrick The Messiah Obama

3) Voting was stopped in Ohio and Pennsylvania and suddenly after midnight boxes of votes appear turning the election to Biden

4) Dominion Voting systems switches Trump votes to Biden

5) Trump improves his performance in Florida, leads in all the swing states, but loses?

2 hours ago, Faramir said:

2) No way a man with dementia hiding in his basement outperformed Barrick The Messiah Obama

3) Voting was stopped in Ohio and Pennsylvania and suddenly after midnight boxes of votes appear turning the election to Biden

5) Trump improves his performance in Florida, leads in all the swing states, but loses?

5 pieces of bullshit is still just a pile of bullshit

Meanwhile Republican efforts to steal the next election suffered a setback 

The Ohio Supreme Court for the third time rejected Republicans’ state legislative maps after finding Wednesday that they unconstitutionally favor Republicans over Democrats.

The 4-3 ruling stated that the maps violated redistricting rules voters approved in 2015 as a state constitutional amendment. Specifically, the GOP-backed plan has 26 districts where Democrats are favored by 3 percentage points or less, according to Cleveland.com. In the most competitive Republican-leaning district, meanwhile, the GOP is favored by 5 percentage points. Additionally, only four districts favor Republicans by fewer than ten percentage points.

Republican Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor joined the court’s three Democrats in the decision, which cited the fact that staff working for two Republicans on the GOP-controlled Ohio Redistricting Commission drew up the plan….

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/ohio-supreme-court-redistricting-gerrymander-1322968/

14 hours ago, Faramir said:

BINGO!

And now...the NYT has finally admitted that Hunter's laptop is real and not some Russian hoax.

Had that news been readily available at the time, Trump would be POTUS in spite of all the Democrat cheating.

On 3/9/2022 at 12:03 PM, Michael Hardner said:

The Kracken died.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter-bidens-infamous-laptop-confirmed-in-new-york-times-report/

Oh...I'm afraid The Kracken is alive and well...thank you very much.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

BINGO!

And now...the NYT has finally admitted that Hunter's laptop is real and not some Russian hoax.

Had that news been readily available at the time, Trump would be POTUS in spite of all the Democrat cheating.

I mean what a son.  Crack head.  Dead beat Dad.  Joe really knows how to raise them.  I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

5 pieces of bullshit is still just a pile of bullshit

Hey what's your explanation of #2, Biden vastly outperforming Obama in the number of ballots? That's not bullshit, it's a fact. Joe Biden doesn't have an ounce of charisma, he has difficulty speaking coherently all the time, his memory is faulty at best, he has little to show for 50 years in politics except for the accumulation of wealth. How do you explain this shell of a candidate garnering so many millions of ballots more than the silver tongued  Obama?

14 hours ago, ironstone said:

Hey what's your explanation of #2, Biden vastly outperforming Obama in the number of ballots? That's not bullshit, it's a fact. Joe Biden doesn't have an ounce of charisma, he has difficulty speaking coherently all the time, his memory is faulty at best, he has little to show for 50 years in politics except for the accumulation of wealth. How do you explain this shell of a candidate garnering so many millions of ballots more than the silver tongued  Obama?

Simple. Trump also outperformed recent previous Republican total vote count  because far more people came out to vote period. Most casual voters who stayed home in 2016 and other elections came out to vote against Trump because he’s so deeply unpopular.

Compared to previous years, there were far fewer  “meh” voters who stayed home in 2020. Because Trump is so polarizing and because of the pandemic, far more people wanted to have their say at the ballot box compared to previous elections. Would-be Voters either  worshipped Trump as their infallible god and saviour and voted to re-elect him, or they saw him for the incompetent unstable conman that he is and voted to throw him out of office. The latter group is slightly larger than the former group. 

And I shouldn’t have to explain this to you, but winning by a clear margin is not evidence of cheating. You still have ZERO evidence of any cheating or unusual anomalies, more than a year afterwards and countless failed lawsuits and witch-hunt investigations. 

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Simple. Trump also outperformed recent previous Republican total vote count  because far more people came out to vote period. Most casual voters who stayed home in 2016 and other elections came out to vote against Trump because he’s so deeply unpopular.

Compared to previous years, there were far fewer  “meh” voters who stayed home in 2020. Because Trump is so polarizing and because of the pandemic, far more people wanted to have their say at the ballot box compared to previous elections. Would-be Voters either  worshipped Trump as their infallible god and saviour and voted to re-elect him, or they saw him for the incompetent unstable conman that he is and voted to throw him out of office. The latter group is slightly larger than the former group. 

And I shouldn’t have to explain this to you, but winning by a clear margin is not evidence of cheating. You still have ZERO evidence of any cheating or unusual anomalies, more than a year afterwards and countless failed lawsuits and witch-hunt investigations. 

You say there is ZERO evidence of cheating or unusual anomalies and that isn't the case. There are a number of anomalies but you just are adamant that there is not a single one. You also totally dismiss any and all examples mentioned from any source that you don't like.

Joe Biden’s lead in the 2020 presidential election tally has come as a result of highly unusual voting patterns. Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties, which predicted the winner of the presidential race every time since 1980. Biden got nearly 12 million more votes than President Obama did in 2008, yet he had fewer votes than Obama in 70.7% of counties (2,228 out of 3,152). 

Republican House candidates won 27 out of the 27 races that were considered “toss-ups” by the New York Times, and it is extremely rare for an incumbent president to win seats in the house and lose re-election. No presidential incumbent in the past 100 years has increased his vote and lost re-election. No incumbent that has won over 75% of the primary vote (Trump received 94%) has ever lost re-election. 

Also, sudden increases in votes in the middle of the night in key swing states were found to favor Biden at extraordinarily improbable rates. Some states have more votes than people who voted. This series of highly unusual events raises the possibility — in our view, the probability — that it was not all just a series of coincidences but can instead be explained by fraud that must at least be thoroughly investigated.

• Like 1