The stolen election .

On 1/29/2022 at 1:32 PM, BeaverFever said:

I have many time now and you never responded to any of them.  Again this is a typical Republican reality-denying MO, where you ignore everyone disputing your claim and then say “nobody has even tried to dispute it”

Remember the analogy about a losing athlete disagreeing with ref while accepting the results is not the same as a losing athlete baselessly accusing the ref of taking bribes and the entire league of criminal corruption while offering zero evidence and demanding that they receive the trophy while launching dozens of baseless and unjustified lawsuits that cost taxpayers millions and fail at the very first stage due to lacking even basic legal standards, and then a bunch of the losing athlete’s fans try to storm league offices and murder league officials while the losing athlete eggs them on and continues to demand the trophy to this very day?

I used that analogy twice in this forum in addition to other comments on your false comparisons to THE BIG LIE.  They are not even remotely the same.  How many time do I have to fucking repeat myself ?  Are you going to ignore this post too, @ironstone?

See the bold and italic text above? THIS is your answer? Its the Republican MO? I mean...do you really expect such limp re-direction to stand? You were told the Democrats of the last couple decades, always challenge elections and that Republicans don't and you reply this chicken-shit? And that bilge you call an analogy...woohoo...out of blessed right-field.

Allow me to inform you what The Big Lie is.

The Big Lie is that mail-in ballots were and are a reliable vote casting method and that demanding proper ID some sort of racist expression by anyone.! If you don't believe me...go to a baseball game without your Vax ID. Tell me how that turns out.

Edited by Nationalist

Pence: Trump is “wrong” to say election could be overturned

“The American people must know that we will always keep our oath to the Constitution, even when it would be politically expedient to do otherwise,” he told the group Friday. He noted that, under Article II Section One of the Constitution, “elections are conducted at the state level, not by Congress” and that “the only role of Congress with respect to the Electoral College is to open and count votes submitted and certified by the states. No more, no less.”

“Frankly there is no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president,” he added. “Under the Constitution, I had no right to change the outcome of our election. And Kamala Harris will have no right to overturn the election when we beat them in 2024.”

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/02/04/pence-trump-is-wrong-to-say-election-could-be-overturned/amp/

The bolded part is how you know Trump supporters would gladly support a dictatorship. They think it’s totally normal and acceptable that one man - the man who lost the election -could simply set aside the results of the election and name himself if it pleased him to do so, especially with no evidence required, no formal court hearings or procedures required. And they’re angry that he didn’t. 

Edited by BeaverFever

On 1/18/2022 at 1:25 PM, WestCanMan said:

Of course the Dems cheated. It's 100% certain.

After CNN & the Dems still managed to lose in 2016 they questioned the integrity of the election for the full 4 years of their opponent's term.

Why did CNN suddenly become election believers on election day, before the outcome was even determined, if the outcome wasn't actually pre-determined?

CNN's candidate didn't campaign and he was embroiled in influence peddling schemes which he was caught lying about multiple times. They had no good reason to be confident that he'd win, so why did they pre-emptively destroy their own shot at declaring the 2020 election was stolen?

CNN.  You mention them as if they are a legitimate news organization.  What a difference a month makes, eh?  Now they are slowly burning to the ground.

They single handedly tried to end Trump and now it turns out their escapades were far worse(pedos).  Anyone remember Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniel’s lawyer that tried to ruin Trump?  He’s apparently doing time in the big house.

Alec Baldwin, mocking Trump on SNL every week, is now trying to fight off a murder charge.

Then you have the two Cuomo brothers, both attacking and slamming Trump regularly.  Now look at them, careers veered off course and trying to recover.  Still single and ready to mingle, Andrew?  There’s probably several more, I heard this list mentioned recently.

Think what you will of Trump, I wouldn’t want to get on his bad side.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2022 at 2:33 PM, Nationalist said:

The Big Lie is that mail-in ballots were and are a reliable vote casting method and that demanding proper ID some sort of racist expression by anyone.!

Everyone's already got an ID, specific to them.
There's no need to pay for updates....like photos.
There's no need to manufacture, OR distribute, cards.
After successfully qualifying / being approved, ONCE....you're good to go....for the rest of your Life.
https://www.asmag.com/thumbnail.ashx?max=350&file=/upload/pic/image/ex-50726.618875.jpg

We (in The States, anyways) need permanent / federally-secured voting kiosks....or, a row of them....like ATM-booths. An attendant would be a nice consideration.

Ya' walk, in....scan your thumbprint (or, fingerprint), to get your personal "ballot", and vote....in front of everyone.....and, leave.

There's no reason the process "needs" to be as complex as "conservatives" prefer.

Edited by Phoenix68

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

After successfully qualifying / being approved, ONCE....you're good to go....for the rest of your Life.
https://www.asmag.com/thumbnail.ashx?max=350&file=/upload/pic/image/ex-50726.618875.jpg

LOL...still feel the need to cheat do ya...LOL.

16 hours ago, sharkman said:

They single handedly tried to end Trump and now it turns out their escapades were far worse(pedos).

False. 

16 hours ago, sharkman said:

Alec Baldwin, mocking Trump on SNL every week, is now trying to fight off a murder charge.

False. 

17 hours ago, sharkman said:

Think what you will of Trump, I wouldn’t want to get on his bad side.

What are you saying? Are you saying that Trump orchestrated all these events?  Like what he had a live round planted in Baldwins prop gun or something?

On 2/7/2022 at 2:33 PM, Nationalist said:

See the bold and italic text above? THIS is your answer? Its the Republican MO? I mean...do you really expect such limp re-direction to stand? You were told the Democrats of the last couple decades, always challenge elections and that Republicans don't and you reply this chicken-shit? And that bilge you call an analogy...woohoo...out of blessed right-field.

Allow me to inform you what The Big Lie is.

The Big Lie is that mail-in ballots were and are a reliable vote casting method and that demanding proper ID some sort of racist expression by anyone.! If you don't believe me...go to a baseball game without your Vax ID. Tell me how that turns out.

Holy fuck do tou have a reading disability or what?  I’ve I replied and dismantled the bullshit false equivalence countless times. You just prove the MO I described is completely correct, you just repeat the same bullshit over and over no matter how many times it’s debunked and claim nobody has argued with you. 

Then you say my analogy l is not correct but you can’t even describe how you think it’s not correct. Another typical right MO:  you’re not able to explain any of your bullshit, far-fetched and totally implausible conspiracy theories, you just demand people believe it without offering an explanation because you say so. Sorry pal not gonna happen. You know, belief without understanding or critical thought is a hallmark of low intellect. Lots of people get through life this way unfortunately. Whenever they don’t know or understand something instead of learning like a normal person would, they  just follow along with people that they trust and believe whatever those people tell them to believe, never actually asking for explanations or understanding what the hell is going on. 

45 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Holy fuck do tou have a reading disability or what?  I’ve I replied and dismantled the bullshit false equivalence countless times. You just prove the MO I described is completely correct, you just repeat the same bullshit over and over no matter how many times it’s debunked and claim nobody has argued with you. 

Then you say my analogy l is not correct but you can’t even describe how you think it’s not correct. Another typical right MO:  you’re not able to explain any of your bullshit, far-fetched and totally implausible conspiracy theories, you just demand people believe it without offering an explanation because you say so. Sorry pal not gonna happen. You know, belief without understanding or critical thought is a hallmark of low intellect. Lots of people get through life this way unfortunately. Whenever they don’t know or understand something instead of learning like a normal person would, they  just follow along with people that they trust and believe whatever those people tell them to believe, never actually asking for explanations or understanding what the hell is going on. 

Know what?

You're clearly full of it.

"OH WE DEBUNKED THAT!"

Lol...I wish you could realize just how really silly this tripe is.

Edited by Nationalist

21 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...still feel the need to cheat do ya...LOL.

18 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

You actually believe those of us, on The Winning Side Of History have "alternative" finger/thumb-prints, huh??

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No I think you will prove you are who you say you are when you go the cast a vote.!

So, why are "conservatives" so leery of allowing ALL Americans to vote????

(Other) Countries Adopt Biometrics For Voter ID/Fraud Prevention

conservative: 
: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

16 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

So, why are "conservatives" so leery of allowing ALL Americans to vote????

(Other) Countries Adopt Biometrics For Voter ID/Fraud Prevention

conservative: 
: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society
: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

We're not. ID is required to prove one is indeed a citizen eligible to vote.

On 2/11/2022 at 8:58 AM, Nationalist said:

We're not. ID is required to prove one is indeed a citizen eligible to vote.

ID doesn’t prove you’re a citizen eligible to vote. People whose are not eligible to vote or who are not citizens still have ID.   The state already has a list of people who are eligible to vote so the only way you could commit voter fraud is to claim you’re someone else already on the list and then you’ll get caught when you’re told  that other person already voted, or if you cote first your vote will get thrown out when that other person shows up and proves who they are.  

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

ID doesn’t prove you’re a citizen eligible to vote. People whose are not eligible to vote or who are not citizens still have ID.   The state already has a list of people who are eligible to vote so the only way you could commit voter fraud is to claim you’re someone else already on the list and then you’ll get caught when you’re told  that other person already voted, or if you cote first your vote will get thrown out when that other person shows up and proves who they are.  

Fine. I'll put you down for one who does NOT oppose voter ID.

Thanks a bunch for your continued support for fair and legal elections.

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Fine. I'll put you down for one who does NOT oppose voter ID.

Thanks a bunch for your continued support for fair and legal elections.

Huh?

The reason Republicans want voter ID is because they know poor (read: black) people who don’t own a car and don’t travel abroad aren’t likely to have  a drivers license or passport and therefore won’t be able to vote. 

49 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Huh?

The reason Republicans want voter ID is because they know poor (read: black) people who don’t own a car and don’t travel abroad aren’t likely to have  a drivers license or passport and therefore won’t be able to vote. 

Yet...they seem to be able to show ID when they buy alcohol. 

This is about the most racist statement I've read today. The bald-faced racism of low expectations. 

Do ya wear a white mask and carry a rope too?

On 2/14/2022 at 8:34 PM, Nationalist said:

Yet...they seem to be able to show ID when they buy alcohol. 

This is about the most racist statement I've read today. The bald-faced racism of low expectations. 

Do ya wear a white mask and carry a rope too?

Trying to hide your party’s blatant  racism by accusing others of racism is childish.  For example why are you insisting that these same black people  with no voter ID are buying alcohol ?  Do you assume that because they’re black they must be regularly buying alcohol?

Here’s an example of how Republicans have used the ID law to disenfranchise blacks in various Ref States:  they accept a concealed gun permit and active military ID, which are predominantly held by right-leaning white voters but not Veteran ID, social assistance ID or state/municipal  employee ID which are held by minorities in higher then normal proportions and also represent demographics that tend to vote Democrat. They also don’t accept student ID because students tend to be liberals. They deliberately make getting basic ID expensive and inconvenient by requiring specific documentation that they know low income people often lack, such as long-form birth certificates that can cost $100 or more to obtain from state records and can take weeks or months to obtain. And of course because its the USA, getting anything from any government office is a huge inconvenient time suck with hours spent standing in line because in America, government offices are chronically starved of funds and designed to to suck on purpose for ideological reasons. Especially if you’re poor  

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Trying to hide your party’s blatant  racism by accusing others of racism is childish.  For example why are you insisting that these same black people  with no voter ID are buying alcohol ?  Do you assume that because they’re black they must be regularly buying alcohol?

Here’s an example of how Republicans have used the ID law to disenfranchise blacks in various Ref States:  they accept a concealed gun permit and active military ID, which are predominantly held by right-leaning white voters but not Veteran ID, social assistance ID or state/municipal  employee ID which are held by minorities in higher then normal proportions and also represent demographics that tend to vote Democrat. They also don’t accept student ID because students tend to be liberals. They deliberately make getting basic ID expensive and inconvenient by requiring specific documentation that they know low income people often lack, such as long-form birth certificates that can cost $100 or more to obtain from state records and can take weeks or months to obtain. And of course because its the USA, getting anything from any government office is a huge inconvenient time suck with hours spent standing in line because in America, government offices are chronically starved of funds and designed to to suck on purpose for ideological reasons. Especially if you’re poor  

Robert byrds eulogized by Joe Biden. Also speaking at the Kkk Senate's funeral was Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. 

As I said before...you're full o' shit.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Robert byrds eulogized by Joe Biden. Also speaking at the Kkk Senate's funeral was Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. 

As I said before...you're full o' shit.

Evey 5 minutes I have to debunk your Republican Robert Byrd bullshit. You obviously know SFA about him, you’re just repeating words you don’t understand.   

Meanwhile, in Red State Indiana, a school sends a letter home to parents telling them they can opt their kids out of learning about black history month