The stolen election .

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

No, the kkk is still a Democrat org, they've just changed up their MO. 

They push abortions into black communities, they create racial division which keeps angry black kids stuck in the ghetto, and they import their cheap labour from Mexico. That's why the border is wide open for human traffickers. 

Dems: "This goddamned wall is killing the slave trade!"

The KKK imports Mexicans now. Do you even hear yourself. 

Nobody “pushes abortions” anywhere. And your idiotic claim that by drawing attention to racial divisions that already exists you are creating racial divisions … is a classic racist argument that the segregationists threw at MLK all the time. This only proves my point that racism has found its home in the Republican Party

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s fucking hilarious coming from the guy who’s religiously devoted to the most ridiculously unbelievable conspiracy theory BASED ON ZERO EVIDENCE JUST BECAUSE TRUMP SAYS ITS TRUE  

Hillary cheated 3x and only you don't know it:

1) Got debate questions from CNN

2) Rigged the primary against Bernie

3) Her lawyer, Michael Sussmann, was pushing bogus anti-Trump intel to the FISA court without disclosing the fact that he was working for his political opponent. Bogus intel that was obtained from...... Russians. Not in a colluding way, more like in a collusion type of way. There's a big difference, right? ?

Cheating, cheating, and....... double-cheating. Is that 3 or 4 then? I'll let you decide. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Of course you lost track. You people can’t keep track of anything 

Lets try that top one again:

That doesn’t answer the question.   How was Biden supposedly able to steal the election at the state level without leaving a shred of evidence, while Trump was unable to stop him at the state level despite supposedly being so much smarter?

Cheating is all the Dems do, and they're the best in the world at it.

They have the FBI and law firms breaking laws for them all over the place. They also devote a lot of time to creating fraud-friendly legislation. 

They cheated 3x on the 2016 election and they managed to convince their dolt horde that Trump was the one who cheated. Bizarre. 

7 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The KKK wasn't trying to get blacks sent back to Africa, they wanted them dirt poor and shackled.

Nobody “pushes abortions” anywhere. And your idiotic claim that by drawing attention to racial divisions that already exists you are creating racial divisions … is a classic racist argument that the segregationists threw at MLK all the time. This only proves my point that racism has found its home in the Republican Party

SO misinformed.

They weren't " drawing attention to racial divisions that already existed" when they lied about Micheal "Gentle Giant who just violently robbed a store" Brown for 6 months of violent rioting.

They weren't " drawing attention to racial divisions that already existed" when they lied about Brionna, Trayvon, Rayshard, 3 years of rioting/looting/assaults/arson, etc. 

If you were any further off track you'd be out past Pluto. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're just flooding the zone with stupid comments eyeball. I'm answering your questions as a courtesy.

Throwing nonsensical shit in my face is not a courtesy.  Of course you think my comments are stupid, I'm a lefty who watches cbc - you apparently have no choice but to think that.

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The KKK wasn't trying to get blacks sent back to Africa, they wanted them dirt poor and shackled.

SO misinformed.

They weren't " drawing attention to racial divisions that already existed" when they lied about Micheal "Gentle Giant who just violently robbed a store" Brown for 6 months of violent rioting.

They weren't " drawing attention to racial divisions that already existed" when they lied about Brionna, Trayvon, Rayshard, 3 years of rioting/looting/assaults/arson, etc. 

If you were any further off track you'd be out past Pluto. 

Kkk certainly doesn’t want to import MORE blacks!

Yes those were all examples of racial divisions that already existed, not surprised  you don’t thought George Floyds and Ahmed Arberys murderers would be found innocent didn’t you?  Breonna’s disgraced ex-cop murder goes on trial this year too, we’ll see how that turns out. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hillary cheated 3x and only you don't know it:

1) Got debate questions from CNN

2) Rigged the primary against Bernie

3) Her lawyer, Michael Sussmann, was pushing bogus anti-Trump intel to the FISA court without disclosing the fact that he was working for his political opponent. Bogus intel that was obtained from...... Russians. Not in a colluding way, more like in a collusion type of way. There's a big difference, right? ?

Cheating, cheating, and....... double-cheating. Is that 3 or 4 then? I'll let you decide. 

Yes we’ve heard you repeat this idiotic claims ad nauseum. One of the most annoying traits of the brainwashed Trump morons is the repetitiveness of your posts. Since you tend to have very little ability to produce convey original thoughts you mostly just regurgitate the same memorized talking points over and over 

For the last time:

.1 and 2 are not crimes nor are they “cheating in an election”.

For 3, lying to the FBI while a crime that many Trump campaign staff were already convicted of,  is not “cheating in an election”. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

On the other hand we now know that the forged pro-Trump electoral certificates that were submitted to DC in at least 7 states was coordinated by Giuliani and not simply over enthusiastic and misguided random  Trump supporters.

AND followingTrumps Supreme Court loss on his “executive privilege” we also know he drafted an executive order for the military to seize all voting machines   Add those attempts to steal the election to what happened on Jan 6 and his overall  BIG LIE and that’s something you would expect from a dictator in shithole country 

@westcanman I notice you didn’t respond to these recent revelations. What’s the matter, gotta another case of the inconvenient truth setting in?

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Kkk certainly doesn’t want to import MORE blacks!

They keep voting for them, and all that the Dems care about is power.

Yes those were all examples of racial divisions that already existed,

No, those were examples of interactions between the police and criminals that ended badly for people who put officers in a position to defend themselves. The Dems and their TV networks twisted them into something that they weren't.

If you want to believe that "Brionna was shot for sleeping black" go for it. I'm not here to help you learn, I just point out the obvious facts so that other people don't get sucked in by your drivel. 

Staging rigged political debates is perfectly ok by your ultra-low, amoral standards. That's why you're a leftist. 

LMAO

Says the guy whose megalomaniac cult leader is trying to end American democracy as we know it just for the sake of his own ego.

It is a fact that that getting the questions for ONE PRIMARY TV debate , while improper, is not a crime nor is it “stealing the election”.  The primary is not the election, dumbass.   And considering the vileness and corruption of the Trump administration and its coup attempt,  it doesn’t even register. 

They keep voting for them, and all that the Dems care about is power.

No, those were examples of interactions between the police and criminals that ended badly for people who put officers in a position to defend themselves. The Dems and their TV networks twisted them into something that they weren't.

If you want to believe that "Brionna was shot for sleeping black" go for it. I'm not here to help you learn, I just point out the obvious facts so that other people don't get sucked in by your drivel. 

KKK votes Republican, has for the past 50 or so years now. They formally endorsed Trump for president. 

You obviously know SFA about Breonna or Trayvon, neither of whom was a criminal and Trayvons killer wasn’t even police. Your comments sound  just like what a dumb racist school dropout would say. 

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

@westcanman I notice you didn’t respond to these recent revelations. What’s the matter, gotta another case of the inconvenient truth setting in?

@WestCanMan

Cat got your tongue or what?  Giuliani’s forged pro-Trump election certificates falsely trying to award Trump 7 states , the now-revealed attempted executive order to cease voting machines, January 6, and now Newt Gingrich saying that if Republicans recapture the House this year they will arrest everyone involved  Jan 6 investigation that brought these revelations to light. Sounds like what you’d hear in a banana republic. 

I’ve said it before and nobody here challenged me:  If the GOP could successfully stage a coup and install Trump as Dictator for Life and outlaw all parties except Republican, you guys wouldn’t bat an eyelash. 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO

Says the guy whose megalomaniac cult leader is trying to end American democracy as we know it just for the sake of his own ego.

It is a fact that that getting the questions for ONE PRIMARY TV debate , while improper, is not a crime nor is it “stealing the election”.  The primary is not the election, dumbass.   And considering the vileness and corruption of the Trump administration and its coup attempt,  it doesn’t even register. 

Wrong again, as usual.

I never supported the rioting. I've consistently been against every riot of the past decade.

I said that Hillary cheated on the 2016 when she got the debate questions ahead of time.

It absolutely was "election cheating" and the fact that you don't see it that way is just a reflection of your ultra-low standard of integrity.

Buddy, nothing could shock me less than knowing where your dividing line is between cheating and playing by the rules. I would have been more surprised if you understood that what she did was wrong. 

KKK votes Republican, has for the past 50 or so years now. They formally endorsed Trump for president. 

I guess that you'd be the one to say how you voted, and the people who run the KKK know what the net effect of endorsing a candidate actually does to their chances. Of course they pretend to vote for the other guy.

You obviously know SFA about Breonna or Trayvon, neither of whom was a criminal and Trayvons killer wasn’t even police.

I know enough to know that the MSM lied about their stories to incite rioting. That's all I need to know.

Your comments sound  just like what a dumb racist school dropout would say. 

Oh the irony ?

@WestCanMan

Cat got your tongue or what?  Giuliani’s forged pro-Trump election certificates falsely trying to award Trump 7 states , the now-revealed attempted executive order to cease voting machines, January 6, and now Newt Gingrich saying that if Republicans recapture the House this year they will arrest everyone involved  Jan 6 investigation that brought these revelations to light. Sounds like what you’d hear in a banana republic. 

Anything that you call revelations is obviously bullshit, just like the Russian collusion nonsense that you spewed for 4 years. 

I'm not really concerned about Giuliani and voting machines. 

I’ve said it before and nobody here challenged me:  If the GOP could successfully stage a coup and install Trump as Dictator for Life and outlaw all parties except Republican, you guys wouldn’t bat an eyelash. 

There's no need to challenge you on that comment because it was just blatantly stupid.

Do you expect me to be surprised, or rise to the bait, every time you regurgitate CNN drivel? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

Throwing nonsensical shit in my face is not a courtesy.  Of course you think my comments are stupid, I'm a lefty who watches cbc - you apparently have no choice but to think that.

You actually watch CBC?

You poor lad...

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Trump wanted to seize those voting computers? Shitty that he couldn't.  After all...it was Democrats not too long ago who said they posed a risk. Huh...

21 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Have you checked into Clinton's ties to your boogie man KKK?

Maybe you should...

Edited by Nationalist

On 1/18/2022 at 12:58 AM, Colin Norris said:

Does anyone still believe the election was rigged, stolen, call it what you like. 

If you do, can evidence be presented to prove enough fraudulence to swing it to trump. 

Why is it a crime to have doubts about an election?

Joe Biden, Jen Psaki Make Express Doubts About Elections, Like Trump (thefederalist.com)

On 1/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, ironstone said:

No it's not a crime as you know. My point is  the fact nothing has been found to indicate it was stolen should eventually persuade people it wasn't. 

On 1/24/2022 at 1:14 PM, BeaverFever said:

LMAO

End American democracy???

Why, how incredibly stupid. Did that meaningless soundbite feel good?

Let's see if you can answer an easy question. 

Mail-in ballots were attempted 1 other time in American history. Who was the POTUS and what were the results of the attempt?