New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

21 hours ago, Goddess said:

It's because they keep believing the promises.  It doesn't matter what the government promises them or how many times they are lied to, they keep thinking/hoping that THIS time the government will do what it says it will do.

It's the "boiling the frog" analogy.

Also, they don't see the picture because it's not them being tyrannized - yet.

Trudeau's big thing is climate and they are already tying covid to climate change in the media.  The vax pass is going to morph into much more.

Wait til they can't drive to go see their grandkids or can't buy those steaks for dinner because they used up all their carbon credits for the month.  Wait til they decide they don't want the 10th or 11th or 12th jab and their pass is revoked and they can't go farther than 2 kms from their house. Wait til they can't go anywhere or do anything or their kids can't go to university because they didn't build up enough social credits.

They'll be crying then but it will be too late. For everybody.

With the majority of so many non-thinking zombies out there in Canada land, I think that we may just be in big time trouble one of these days. As long as these zombies keep allowing themselves to be brainwashed and fear mongered to death by our traitorous politicians and the fake and bought off lying media those things mentioned above may well come to fruition.

Sometimes I get the feeling that it is already too late. Of course, if we start to see lineups of zombies waiting to get their third and fourth booster jabs then we will all know by then that the insane have taken over the asylum and it may be already too late for the few of us left trying to hold the fort from those zombies. 

A China like communist social credit system scares the crap out of me. Get a parking ticket and you will drop a few points on your credit score. J walk and you will loose more points. It would be very hard to try and stay at 100% points free. We all screw up every day and some screw up is all that it would take to bring your credit score down.

With my conservative love for freedom attitude I would never be able to buy anything anymore. Gesus, people need to wake the hell up. ?

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Physical distancing rules aren’t just about maintaining two metre separation, the number of people you can have in your store is directly related to its square footage. Apparently you don’t understand. I don’t dispute that one of the reasons for this is to encourage more people to get vaccinated.

Geez. I wonder how a person could control the number of people in their store.... LMFAO

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That is weak and pathetic.

And if achieved anything. Everyone on those flights was fully vaccinated. What happens to the children we may find out some decades later. Of course exsperts claim and cry total safety but they said many things before including that travel from Wuhan was very safe and the restrictions will end etc.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not fear mongering, you even acknowledged that his own OP was accurate about the fact that businesses didn't HAVE TO ban people. 

The thread title is also accurate, because the gov't wouldn't be allowing stores to ban people if they didn't want them to ban people

All of the vax nazi initiatives are brought in at a slow and steady pace.

Masks for a couple weeks, but just for adults.

Ok, indefinitely now. And kids have to wear masks.

Shutdowns for a couple weeks.

Ok, indefinitely now.

Forced vaccinations to do this and that, for adults only, but no mandates, ever.

Ok, mandates in some government buildings, but just for the peons, not for the higher-ups.

OK, mandates for everyone who works for the government.

OK, kids over 12 can get vaccinated now, but it won't be mandatory anywhere.

OK, forced vaccinations for kids over 12 to go to some places, not any younger. 

OK, forced vaccinations for 5-11s too now. 

Everyone in the public sector has to be vaccinated now or they lose their jobs without pay, and they have no access to EI or CERB. 

Private sector companies can get rid of employees if they want, and they have no access to EI or CERB. 

Now the Gov't of NB is saying that stores can ban unvaxxed people. They are god-damned nazis, 100%. 

I would never set foot in a store than banned me, even for 1 second, due to my vax status. I'd literally never go there again. I wouldn't even buy water there if I was on fire. 

The thing that is scary the most here is that anytime the government decides that it wants to force something on we the peasants all they have to do is to declare and implement an "emergency act", and voila, they can do whatever the hell they want to do with us peasants. Emergency acts may be necessary in some instances of disasters but, as we can see today with covid they have abused that emergency act power to be able to implement medical communist like tyranny nonsense on us all and is now being used to take away many rights and freedoms that we once had and took for granted before covid.

This emergency covid act will be here forever as far as I am concerned. The politicians will never want to give up the power that they now have over us all. The wearing of diaper masks are here to stay for a very long time. Sometimes I have to wonder as to why people even bothered to get vaccinated at all and we still have to wear masks. 

If they can implement an emergency act with covid then they can easily do this at anytime they see fit and declare an emergency act to fight this so called global climate crisis where they can take even more rights and freedoms away from we the peasants. There was never a need for any emergency act to be implemented in the first place. That act was brought about in order to force people to get vaccinated and then bring about vaccine passports(666).

I can now see an emergency act being brought in at anytime by our hero politicians to fight some phony and fake disasters as an excuse to take away our rights and freedoms in the future. Hey, we never know, eh? 

When a politician opens his/her mouth beware. It's probably not going to be all that great for we the peasants. Just saying. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, myata said:

That's the kind of an "argument" health gurus make, after pumping innocent, incapable yet of evaluating information and making this type of decisions children, with no (see facts above) real benefits anywhere in sight. Just because someone somewhere feels or some model showed something. Shameful. And by the way, this isn't just reminiscent of the N-thing, but actually is it, the same old thing.

I had no say in her being vaccinated. Both her parents are well educated healthy 40 somethings.

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's pathetic that you'd take the risk of getting your 7 yr old granddaughter vaxed just to protect yourself. That is weak and pathetic. 

Again, I am a grand parent, I had no say in the matter, but heaven forbid you should do something to protect someone else.

I don’t interfere in the way my kids raise their children, they are doing at least as well as I did.

Edited by Aristides

41 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It doesn’t matter.  Their immune systems are fighting the disease effectively, preventing illness, which is what immunity means.  

One has to wonder as to why these pro vaxers never got all uptight and upset over the many viruses that have come along that have maimed or killed hundreds of thousands of people every day in the past.

The only reason for these pro vaxers to be getting all upset about covid is because of our lying politicians and the lying media that went and hyped it all up for some nefarious reason. If it were not for those two groups of buffoons mentioned above we would all still be enjoying all the rights and freedoms that we once had before covid. Now we all must have vaccine passports(666)to be able to live and try and enjoy life. 

It is starting to appear as though these experimental vaccines are starting to effect our immune systems and the heart. We are seeing way more people with heart problems then ever before. Maybe due to these covid vaccines? Coincidence? 

Our immune systems are working just fine for most of us and they always will, otherwise, everyone on earth should be all dead by now. Just a thought. ?

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

The tin hat is really tight today.

I wear a halo all the time, and it is not too tight at all, and it is fitting rather comfortably on my head right now. See ? no problems.

But I am pretty sure that you are one of those tin foil hat wearing people and it does appear to me as though it is way to tight on your noggin' alright. Your brain is being denied blood. Just saying pro vaccine wonder man. ?

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Geez. I wonder how a person could control the number of people in their store.... LMFAO

The way they did it at the start of the pandemic. They count those going in and once they hit their limit they let one in for every one who leaves. Where were you in the spring of 2020?

22 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I had no say in her being vaccinated. Both her parents are well educated healthy 40 somethings.

Just remember that everyone on those flights, in hospitals, retirement homes, sports teams etc was fully vaccinating. Remembering and thinking (with own brain, not only exspert's) can't do you any harm, can it?

26 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Again, I am a grand parent, I had no say in the matter, but heaven forbid you should do something to protect someone else.

I don’t interfere in the way my kids raise their children, they are doing at least as well as I did.

If you cared about her then you would have at least advised your kid not to get the jab for her.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The way they did it at the start of the pandemic. They count those going in and once they hit their limit they let one in for every one who leaves. Where were you in the spring of 2020?

If you can figure it out, so can anyone in NB. And I mean a n y o n e ?

16 hours ago, Army Guy said:

This is most of the problem, most people are obeying all the restrictions put in place, yes there are a few wingnuts on all sides... and yet some how the vaccinated are so pissed that common sense have left them...And now they are looking at even more useless options. Each store has 2 options right now to maintain social distancing or closing the store to the unvaccinated, * note no mention of breaking the rules or laws for anyone...there is none to break right now. 

Stupid the government does not want any fingers pointed at them, they will leave it up to business to make that call. However there are still many ways to skin the cat, people can still have food, pharma restaurant meals you name it delivered either by door dash or etc, or by cab or curb side pick up. But this stupid restrictions will only last until the vaccinated want more restrictions... and all it is doing now is divide the people into groups...

I seen a documentary on human behavior, they took a high school sports team, and divided half into prisoners the other half into prison guards, and watched as their behavior changed, remember this was a team of young men, that had already bonded...  It did not take long for the guards to become violent drunk with power, which in turn made the prisoners violent...all of this took less than a few days...everyone said could not happen to me or my friends...well this experiment was done with different age groups, and they all had the same outcome...go f*** ing figure...

We have gone from a few restrictions that were working,  to now firing people , unable to make a living, plus cutting them off unemployment or any other social programs, in some provinces we have seen names taken off a transplant list for not being vaccinated,other sa medical people who refused are now restricted from ev3r practicing medicine in the province ever,  now we see more restrictions no in person visits to nessicary facilities, like food , pharma, doctors office, etc....because we are getting scared... we have even heard people yelling it would be ok to arrest them, place them in quarantine until they are vaccinated, some are good with placing them in jail...Not even a second thought to their families welfare, how is their kids going to eat, maintain a roof over their head, none of that , basically it is f*** them, they brought this on themselves .... Thats good old fashion Canadian moral values and  hospitality right there... F*** em feed them cake...and thats what we do with Canadians , can you only imagine what we would do with people from other countries of groups...get the rope theres going to be a hanging...

This is not the Nation i spent 34 years defending its morals ,values and foreign policy... This does not even look like the Canada I remember and all over a virus that basically we are all immune to, and what we have done with it is put our nation on the brink of finical ruin , we shredded our moral and values, and turn on each other...like two fat kids fighting over the last smarties. , I'm  starting to think Dougie was right we should let it burn to the ground and start all over...what a mess , because this Canada is not worth saving...can hardly wait until something deadly comes along and really puts us in danger...

There is only one way to end all of this medical tyranny madness. It is for our dumb ass politicians to say that we are now going to leave it up to we the peasants to look after our own selves and body and let us decide as to what each person wishes to do. If one wants to get vaccinated then so be it. If one does not want to get vaccinated then so be it.  We must all get the politicians and the media off our backs or this covid madness will never end. Their call. 

That is what the governor of South Dakota, a red state btw, did when all of this covid madness started up. Kristi Noem, the governor of SD left it up to her citizen's do their own thing and to allow her own people to decide and take care of their own body and business. The people of SD were able to keep their rights and freedoms and be able to decide as to what they were going to do with their own bodies and not the state. There was no big super outbreak in SD at all. The lying leftist liberal pro democratic media tried hard to make the governor look bad but it backfired on them. Liars. 

We the peasants in Canada have done enough already to try and fight this farce of a covid virus to try and eliminate it but it has not worked. It is now high time for all three levels of governments here in Canada to back off and go away and leave this plandemic to we the peasants to deal with on our own. It is the only logical thing to do.

Sadly, of course, logic has seemed to have disappeared in this silly and ridiculous country called Canada these days.  Only foolishness, stupidity, and emotionalism seems to prevail now. This covid madness has gone to far now and we must end it now or else it will never end with the buffoons that are allowed to keep running this once great country. 

It's your call. ?

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you cared about her then you would have at least advised your kid not to get the jab for her.

No I wouldn't.

Almost 2,670 kids ages 5 to 17 have been hospitalized due to Covid, according to the CDC, and as of May, Covid is the eighth leading cause of death for kids ages 5 to 11. 

Edited by Aristides

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I use to see lineups of fools and idiots standing in the cold and pouring rain waiting to go into a Costco out in Port Coquitlam, BC. They were lined up all over the parking lot. They stood in the cold and the rain like a bunch of dummies that they were just so they can save five dollars on their grocery bill. Costco was only letting in so many people at a time. Costco has now ended that practice. I guess that there were way too many complaints for them to handle so they just said screw it. Now when one walks in that same Costco people are in their by the hundreds and there is no social distancing going on. It is just to hard to control. 

It's bloody stupid to think that there are so many stupid people around who thinks that people should just line up outside some business and wait for so long to go in while standing around in 30 below zero winter temperatures. Only fools and idiots do such things. But this is the price that we all must pay these days for those who still believe in this farce called covid. After those fools and idiots have taken their fourth or fifth booster jabs will those fools and idiots finally smarten up and say enough already? Good question indeed. ?

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No I wouldn't

A child is incapable of evaluating full information in such decisions. Shame on so called experts presenting it in the simplistic and factually incorrect light "let's save granda". It's unprofessional and possibly, not compatible with the ethics of the profession.

The parents are of course in their right to talk to their child and decide whatever they choose. I would suggest for them to read and evaluate complete information, including known risks of infection and vaccination and possible benefits. Also they should be aware that long term effects may not be known for a long time.

19 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Australia is unofficially under Chinese control.  They’re locked in by trade deals and economic threat, not to mention the military threat.  That’s what the Aussie security pact with the US is trying to fight.  The playbook for world affairs became China’s after March 2020.  Our totalitarian pandemic government is following a well promoted template.

https://apple.news/AV_uGswhkQD6dQ9PfPi0Viw

The Australian government has now gone totally communist. Australians are being treated like criminals and terrorists because of some people that do not want to get vaccinated or have violated some communist rule or regulation.

One guy was arrested while sitting on a bench and having a smoke and the cops came along and arrested him for being a miles out of his restricted zone. This is how stupid this covid bull shit has become and yet there are still the fools and idiots out there that have no problem with this. What goes around, comes around. It will only be a matter of time before these fools and idiots get their own up and comings. Then it will be too late for them because nobody will be running to their defense. if anyone has the attitude that they don't care what happens to others well their turn is coming. Too late then. ?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, myata said:

A child is incapable of evaluating full information in such decisions. Shame on so called experts presenting it in the simplistic and factually incorrect light "let's save granda". It's unprofessional and possibly, not compatible with the ethics of the profession.

The parents are of course in their right to talk to their child and decide whatever they choose. I would suggest for them to read and evaluate complete information, including known risks of infection and vaccination and possible benefits. Also they should be aware that long term effects may not be known for a long time.

I would certainly rely on medical experts rather than the the internet experts here. They did a lot of research before they decided to get her vaccinated. You go on about possible long term effects of vaccines while completely ignoring the possible long term effects of the disease itself, like permanent organ damage.

56 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

When has building camps by the government ever ended up well? 

Never. They now have concentration camps in Australia. If this covid madness is allowed to continue on then we may soon get our own concentration camps right here in Canada. Rumor has it that the Canadian government has built a kind of  concentration camp somewhere in Canada already. That does not look and appear all that well for Canadians, now does it? ?

39 minutes ago, myata said:

Just remember that everyone on those flights, in hospitals, retirement homes, sports teams etc was fully vaccinating. Remembering and thinking (with own brain, not only exspert's) can't do you any harm, can it?

Just remember that a Norwegian cruise line ship with fully vaccinated people on board ended up with having an outbreak of covid. WTH? This should now show us all that getting vaccinated was a big mistake in the first place. We just should have allowed our immune system to fight it off like it always has done in the past.

And don't let your lying politicians and the lying media try and fool you by telling you that being vaccinated will lessen the reactions from one getting seriously ill from covid if and after they have been fully vaxed. Our politicians told us all that once fully vaccinated we can all get back to normal. We are all safe now from covid. That was one big lie and hoax. 

But let the beatings continue until morale improves and until everybody get vaccinated and make sure that you take your booster jabs or two or else. The government knows what's best for you and your health and well being. Chuckle-chuckle.

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Yup and yes but why would I stand outside a store freezing my ass off to accomodate antivaxxers.

why would antivaxxers starve to accommodate you?

they need to sacrifice for you, but you refuse to sacrifice anything for them

meanwhile you act like they are the selfish ones, when your motives are even more selfish than those you rail on and on about

acting like them being selfish is grounds for government punishment

your hypocrisy on this issue is blatant

but cognitive dissonance kicks in causing you to project your biggest faults onto others

you are filled with resentment and anomie

you desire to punish the unvaxed is displaced anger with your own faults

it's not them you actually hate, it's the parts of yourself that you see in them, that you hate the most

you're just in denial about it

Edited by Yzermandius19