New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

15 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Bars, concerts, foreign holidays etc. That is kind of understandable as they are not human rights by any standard but grocery stores? Get the jab or starve? Honestly?

I think there’s a segment of society, the paranoid and controlling, who like such measures, but I think the majority of people look at such measures and think, I’d never want to live in such a place where policies like that are enacted.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Get the jab or starve? Honestly?

And that is before asking a simple question: why? What is the the reason and rationale? What does it do and expected to do? Or is it every time now system has a trouble population will have to roll up the sleeves and shoot into itself something, no questions asked?

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

I've never said everyone should vax.

Pardon?

You've said that we should leave the unvaxed behind and that they shouldn't receive treatment in the hospital if they get covid. You've also advocated for them to be removed from their jobs and you supported the NB gov't's plan to allow grocery stores to deny service to unvaccinated people. 

What's the difference between saying that unvaxxed people should be excluded from society and saying that everyone should be vaxed? Are you fuckin' kidding me right now?

I've also never said anyone shouldn't vax. You can't say the same.

I don't want to say the same things that you do because I don't like to look foolish. 

There are definitely people that shouldn't vax right now, BASED ON THE FACTS, SCIENCE AND STATS THAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE. Absolutely, 100%, healthy young children shouldn't vax. There hasn't been a single variant yet that has been as harmful to healthy children as the pseudovaxes are.

I haven't said anything to my grand children about getting vaxxed. My wife and I decided a long time ago that we wouldn't interfere with how our kids brought up their children.

Of course you shouldn't talk to the grandkids about it, that would be overstepping your boundaries by quite a bit, but it's natural for the adults in a family to talk about things like covid and the pseudovaxes which affect every aspect of our lives to great extent.

If your children didn't want to talk to you about covid or the vaccines that's a sad commentary on how much they value your opinion. Maybe you should start regurgitating my talking points so that they start to respect you more ?

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Pardon?

You've said that we should leave the unvaxed behind and that they shouldn't receive treatment in the hospital if they get covid. You've also advocated for them to be removed from their jobs and you supported the NB gov't's plan to allow grocery stores to deny service to unvaccinated people. 

What's the difference between saying that unvaxxed people should be excluded from society and saying that everyone should be vaxed? Are you fuckin' kidding me right now?

I don't want to say the same things that you do because I don't like to look foolish. 

There are definitely people that shouldn't vax right now, BASED ON THE FACTS, SCIENCE AND STATS THAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE. Absolutely, 100%, healthy young children shouldn't vax. There hasn't been a single variant yet that has been as harmful to healthy children as the pseudovaxes are.

Of course you shouldn't talk to the grandkids about it, that would be overstepping your boundaries by quite a bit, but it's natural for the adults in a family to talk about things like covid and the pseudovaxes which affect every aspect of our lives to great extent.

If your children didn't want to talk to you about covid or the vaccines that's a sad commentary on how much they value your opinion. Maybe you should start regurgitating my talking points so that they start to respect you more ?

I've never said they shouldn't get adequate treatment in hospitals. 

I said that I hope it doesn't come to what NB has done in my province. 

I think vaccination should be mandatory for all health care workers or anyone else in physical contact with vulnerable people. Other than that, I think it should be a case by case basis preferably decided by companies and employees together, but if a company is going to lose a lot of business because its employees aren't vaccinated, they would be justified in demanding it.

Yes, leave them behind, the rest of society wants some normality. Everyone should be vaxxed. They are responsible for their own choices.

You make some powerful assumptions about my relationship with my kids. All of them wrong. Of course we discuss things but I don't tell them what they should do, particularly how they should raise their own children. My parents had the same philosophy. 

Interesting, on this latest note I have no argument with Aristides. As long as vaccinations are voluntary I see no problem. Everyone in the vulnerable group should be strongly recommended to take it, as any follow up when deemed necessary. With the risk of a severe case up to 100 times higher, the benefit clearly outweighs any possible side effects in this group. Still a voluntary choice though.

Smart research and development (as opposed to dumb policy issuing) should go into accurate and preemptive identification of higher risk for individuals, and clear communications what to do.

For everyone else vaccines should be readily available, free if impartial objective review determines them of general benefit to the society with detailed and accurate information on: the risk of severe disease and the risk of side effects. Then, up to individual choice.

I can even live with the propaganda, though misguided and in some cases counter productive, like creating a false sense of security in vaccinated places, it's no worse than regular advertising. Too bad that as taxpayers we're paying for it but can't be helped in this country. And of course propaganda was never a great substitute for an effective, competent and efficient system. Not even close to a substitute.

There's a big problem with the direction the pandemic course has been taking here: it has no good exit plan. A new variant of type 4 coronavirus found ten years from now, 2032 (flu variants; annual common cold) horror-hospital-ICU let's bring back capacity limits and make 25th booster mandatory! If you know a good endgame scenario here, please I'm so curious.

Edited by myata

19 hours ago, Aristides said:

Yes, leave them behind, the rest of society wants some normality. Everyone should be vaxxed. They are responsible for their own choices.

That's just stupidity talking. You've had months to learn about the pseudovaxes' shortcomings & side-effects and yet you're still just spewing idiotic propaganda.

There are a lot of very good reasons for not vaxing but until one of your favourite propaganda outlets finally acknowledges it you'll just keep your head in the sand. It's Russian collusion all over again for you. 

Will you ever start to question what you see on TV? It's just weird that you don't yet. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 11:48 AM, Goddess said:

I wish that our government would include all the collateral damage being done in their risk evaluations.  I wish they were as concerned about the mental health of Canadians, as they claim to be concerned about our physical health.  All the restrictions, lockdowns, masking, loss of jobs, lack of human contact......

I read in the US that suicides amongst young people are up 31%.

As of today, I officially know 3 more young people who have decided they no longer wanted to live, than the number of people I know who have died of covid.  3  in one year.

Up to now, I've maybe known 3 in my whole lifetime.

The stunned peasants needs to understand that the majority of our useless bunch of lazy buffoon politicians could careless about we the peasants health and well being. If they did they would have ended this covid tyranny madness months ago. Most of our politicians appears to be in politics for the money and the benefits now. 

When the newbie politicians enter politics they soon learn and find out that it is not about we the peasants. It is about more government, more taxes, and less freedoms. Until the peasants stop listening to and believing what their dear comrade leaders and the bought off media have to say there will be more deaths among young people. There is a planned agenda for the peasants in the world. Sadly, we the peasants are not a part and included in that agenda other than being the vaccine guinea pigs for that agenda.

Rumor has it that these vaccines are destroying our immune systems, and this is why so many vaccinated people are getting covid. Their immune system has been compromised. Hey, we never know, eh? 

The longer this covid medical tyranny is allowed to continue on, and the peasants keep going along with this constant vaccine push, and now booster jabs, we will never get our old normal lives back. To end this medical tyranny is to refuse the booster because if not we will be told that we will need more booster jabs to help keep us all safe from this medical tyranny madness. In Israel they are not administering a second booster jab. Talk about overkill. We already know that vaccinated people still getting covid. Why?

Why are there so many ready and willing peasants lining up to get their booster jabs? Good question indeed. ?

On 12/10/2021 at 1:50 PM, myata said:

One would have to be totally blind and brain dead at once to not see that from day 1 someone had to be help for blame for another failure of the system. Please add as needed:

- racist to restrict travel from China

- scary pesky travellers, aiiii! (except if ministers public CEO and such precious folk)

- scary antimaskers aiiii!! (all time high cases achieved with mask mandates in place)

- scary antivaxxers Aiii!!! (outbreaks in fully vaccinated places)

- scary children, Oi!! (what next?)

Maybe someone is always at fault when things go wrong in a great system. Or maybe, 1984 is addictive: once you found out that you can just say, anything and no questions asked and explanations needed, why would do anything different.

So which one? There's that old razor...

The only ones at fault here are they the peasants. They keep going along with this covid medical tyranny farce and all of it's scariant viruses that are not a danger to anyone at all. It's what is in the vaccines that is scary. The covid crises is a manufactured crisis and nothing more. The peasants never question or challenge anything the government says or does anymore. They will go along and believe the covid liars automatically. They just keep going along to get along. ?

On 12/11/2021 at 6:01 AM, myata said:

WWII period began around 1938. By year five most Germans were sick and disillusioned of the incessant propaganda drumming. Based on history we have about three years to go.

I don't think that we the peasants can afford to wait another three years. By then it will be too late for we the peasants. Our old normal lives will never come back. We must now end all of this medical tyranny madness or in one year it may be too late. The non vaccinated may find themselves up against the wall waiting to get shot. When politicians get going hard and fast like we see today gawd only knows what they are capable of doing. The majority of our political leaders are more like followers and not leaders. They seem to be taking their orders from the elite above them. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

On 12/10/2021 at 8:40 PM, cougar said:

New COVID article on CBC.

Our poster Alice tested the waters and achieved the expected result.

While we are paying those cretins they hire idiots to remove legitimate content , just so their propaganda goes ahead unimpeded.

ZZ-Covid_07.jpg

ZZ-Covid_06.jpg

How long did the posts stay up?