If USA sues China for Covid...

Jeshan

How could USA sue China for Covid, when China successfully kept Covid contained for three months before it spread worldwide, and it was the USA and western countries that reacted wonky and never had it under control for even an hour once it reached their shores? 

If anything, it should be the other way around: A country that successfully and repeatedly contained and controlled the spread of infection should sue countries that at first denied Covid, then did not trace or test properly, did not shut down international or domestic travel effectively, could not get their own citizens to vaccinate or mask up, and ended up costing the originating country more economically as an industrial supplier than the consumer countries that still fail to get the virus under control with their many but clearly ineffective policies.

If a similar virus emerged in USA or a western country, it would reach China far earlier than the three months it took the virus to get out from China.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's likely that SARS CoV 2 originated in the wuhan lab through gain of function research the US helped fund.  If anything, china has some explaining to do concerning its obvious  coverup.  In particular, how it silenced and threatened its doctors, virologists, and media, including the foreign press.

• Thanks 1

It will never be possible to prove definitively that this Covid strain originated in nature nor in the lab.

In the meantime, China is a totalitarian dictatorship that will never let enough evidence of any coverup or conspiracy get out. Even with the Soviet Union dissolved for thirty years now, so many mysteries remain unsolved. They will remain unsolved.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

China is not a totalitarian dictatorship, do all of you just regurgitate CNN talking points? China, Canada and the USA are complicit in 'the coverup' because they were all studying and funding studies in Chinese labs. If you think you are living in a free and honest society, prove it, stroll into Area 51 and post the pictures to the internet.

Edited by ChristopherCross

On 9/27/2021 at 8:39 PM, 500channelsurfer said:

How could USA sue China for Covid, when China successfully kept Covid contained for three months before it spread worldwide, and it was the USA and western countries that reacted wonky and never had it under control for even an hour once it reached their shores? 

If anything, it should be the other way around: A country that successfully and repeatedly contained and controlled the spread of infection should sue countries that at first denied Covid, then did not trace or test properly, did not shut down international or domestic travel effectively, could not get their own citizens to vaccinate or mask up, and ended up costing the originating country more economically as an industrial supplier than the consumer countries that still fail to get the virus under control with their many but clearly ineffective policies.

If a similar virus emerged in USA or a western country, it would reach China far earlier than the three months it took the virus to get out from China.

China created and released Covid, perhaps by accident, but maybe not.  I think it was all planned.   China’s response was highly choreographed world theatre.  They modelled the effective totalitarian response for the world to follow, and we did.  That’s our world today.  We’re living under totalitarianism and it sucks.  Technocratic fascism is here and it entered North America mid-March, 2020.

Edited by Zeitgeist

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 3:24 PM, Zeitgeist said:

China created and released Covid, perhaps by accident, but maybe not.  I think it was all planned.   China’s response was highly choreographed world theatre.  They modelled the effective totalitarian response for the world to follow, and we did.  That’s our world today.  We’re living under totalitarianism and it sucks.  Technocratic fascism is here and it entered North America mid-March, 2020.

You've got some issues about conspiracy theories and the truth but keeping working on it. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

You've got some issues about conspiracy theories and the truth but keeping working on it. 

What a cop out.  I said, “perhaps by accident.”   My thinking that it wasn’t by accident is no more or less verified than thinking it it was accidental or natural.  You can want a perspective to be true, but that doesn’t make it so.  I’m just as entitled to my thoughts as anyone else.  Perhaps you need a healthy dose of skepticism, because compliance with the dominant narratives in Canada isn’t necessarily serving us well.

If you’re so sure of a particular cause for the pandemic, prove it.  I liked the pangolin-bat story.  Lol.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

8 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

What a cop out.  I said, “perhaps by accident.”   My thinking that it wasn’t by accident is no more or less verified than thinking it it was accidental or natural.  You can want a perspective to be true, but that doesn’t make it so.  I’m just as entitled to my thoughts as anyone else.  Perhaps you need a healthy dose of skepticism, because compliance with the dominant narratives in Canada isn’t necessarily serving us well.

If you’re so sure of a particular cause for the pandemic, prove it.  I liked the pangolin-bat story.  Lol.  

Perhaps meaning maybe not. Get to the point. You want to blame them for a conspiracy to takeover America etc. What rubbish.  That's completely nutty. 

I know nothing about how pandemics develop  and neither do you. To suggest you have a specific favourite source is based on ignorant and projecting more hate. 

3 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

Perhaps meaning maybe not. Get to the point. You want to blame them for a conspiracy to takeover America etc. What rubbish.  That's completely nutty. 

I know nothing about how pandemics develop  and neither do you. To suggest you have a specific favourite source is based on ignorant and projecting more hate. 

My criticism of China is purely based on government policy and has nothing to do with Chinese people or culture.  Do you always jump to calling people ignorant or make accusations of racism?  You also don’t seem to understand sarcasm when I say my favourite source is pangolins and bats.   

Edited by Zeitgeist

26 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

My criticism of China is purely based on government policy and has nothing to do with Chinese people or culture.  Do you always jump to calling people ignorant or make accusations of racism?  You also don’t seem to understand sarcasm when I say my favourite source is pangolins and bats.   

Your criticism is based on your hatred of communism and everything that goes with it. Your mealy mouthed denials etc mean nothing to me. 

11 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

Your criticism is based on your hatred of communism and everything that goes with it. Your mealy mouthed denials etc mean nothing to me. 

Yes I lived in Russia for a while and saw the impact of communism first hand.  I don’t support oppressive regimes or false ideologies.

What part of China are you from?  I just finished a book about the opium wars in China and the colonial policies of the Brits.  A very hard period for China.  I do see the negative impacts of intrusive colonial activities on China.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

On 12/17/2021 at 11:27 AM, ChristopherCross said:

China is not a totalitarian dictatorship, do all of you just regurgitate CNN talking points? China, Canada and the USA are complicit in 'the coverup' because they were all studying and funding studies in Chinese labs. If you think you are living in a free and honest society, prove it, stroll into Area 51 and post the pictures to the internet.

This is true. And really...a law suit would hold no water.

What could be done though, is an expulsion from the WTO. We could wipe all debt from the ledgers as well. That might start a fight of course so such a move would need global support. 

BTW...Fauci and any who participated in this research need to be dismissed. 

Edited by Nationalist

On 1/11/2022 at 5:46 PM, Zeitgeist said:

I disagree. Like it or not, the Chinese government is acting according to what it sees as its vision for China. Basically what every government does. The intent is the same, the method is not something we would accept.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

I disagree. Like it or not, the Chinese government is acting according to what it sees as its vision for China. Basically what every government does. The intent is the same, the method is not something we would accept.

You can’t separate the method from the outcome.  If you violate rights in an effort to achieve utopia, you’ve just taken the country closer to dystopia.  China isn’t desirable because of her puritanical and oppressive approach to the pandemic.  I certainly don’t think that on the days they approached “zero Covid” that they inched any closer to utopia.  They held it off at great cost.  The cure is worse than the disease.

On 1/11/2022 at 4:51 PM, Colin Norris said:

They poisoned the whole bloody planet!!!

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a bought and paid-for CCP shill?

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 3:27 AM, ChristopherCross said:

I just wonder when ignorant AngloKhazarian western fossils will understand and acknowledge that China is a capitalist country and that the CCP, apart from its formal name, has nothing to do with communist ideology.
China has proven to have a much more successful capitalism than Disneyland fascist Plutocracies and corporatocracies that actually rule western corrupted declining Disneylands.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:25 PM, Jeshan said:

Will China take it sitting down? Will they reciprocate with WW3? Is that why USA hasn't sued China? 

LOL  China is a total pushover in NORMAL times.  The reason the USA doesn't move on China is huge pay days.  Congressman Amash for example hated Trump because Amash owns a tool  company that makes their tools in China.  I would gander that more than half of BOTH parties in the USA are rewarded one way or another for playing nice with China.