Is Canada becoming a Communist state?

40 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada is unstable because the Confederation can be broken by a straight up vote

Ok, well that's arguable but makes a little more sense to me.  The Quebec situation has been with us since forever, though, and in fact hasn't flared up in the current infowars environment.  But ok.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok.  What about when the Russians use it to convince American deplorables that Killery is a Pizza-Slave mastermind ?

I guess it still is.  And Communism wins again... sigh

the greatest weapon of that information warfare

which Canada wants to keep out of Canada

the declaration of independence

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

1. I have done significant reading about China and what is going on in the world and don't accept your benign fictitious view of cooperation and collaboration between China and America. 

2. Maybe a bit between CAnada and China because liberals are more leaning toward acceptance of Communist China.  There are many naive people in Canada and in the government.

1. I made no claim of the relationship being benign or otherwise.  You have big lapses in reasoning here.  I'm simply saying the countries are collaborating.  That was the claim from the PostMillennial - which they built up into a near-conspiracy for the feverish people on this thread...

2. Agreed.  I think even the well-researched, reasonable, and sane news outlets in Canada are starting to realize that the risks in this relationship are underplayed.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

if we see a completely divergent reality, you asserting that Canada is inherently stable, then it is an impasse

I would have to prove a negative, which is a fool's errand

Well, I could be wrong though.  Somebody (you or the other guy) pointed out the Quebec situation, which I had completely forgotten about.

Not everbody on here considers themselves to be born with all the knowledge they would ever need.  

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The preamble to the constitution is a much finer document, and more universal IMO.

Now we need to make one that somehow allows us to live beside people who voted for Trump... or, alternately, gives a solid argument for us putting them in prison and erasing their brains.

the declaration of independence

is the real shot heard round the world

not the preamble to the constitution

the declaration is the finer document and more universal

and has had a far greater impact on world history than the preamble

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The preamble to the constitution is a much finer document, and more universal IMO.

Now we need to make one that somehow allows us to live beside people who voted for Trump... or, alternately, gives a solid argument for us putting them in prison and erasing their brains.

nothing wrong with people who voted for Trump

if you cannot live beside them

that is a you problem, not a them problem

the impulse to build an Iron Curtain against American freedom

is a typical knee-jerk Canadian response

recoiling from the light of civilization itself

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Well, I could be wrong though.  Somebody (you or the other guy) pointed out the Quebec situation, which I had completely forgotten about.

Not everbody on here considers themselves to be born with all the knowledge they would ever need.  

you forgot about the Quebec situation, which is the situation that Canada is all about

Canada is a French word, Canada was founded by the French in 1603

the British House of Hanover took it from the French by force in 1759

Canada exists in this highly unstable union ever since, otherwise known as les Deux Solitudes

when the French say je me souviens, this is what they remember

all men are created equal

means every man is a king

sovereignty is not just for monarchs anymore

and this is endowed by their creator

it is a de facto incitement to overthrow Confederation

which is why Canada seeks to prevent this from taking root

because if it fails to do so

Canada would not exist anymore

with it being a reactionary anti-American shotgun marriage monarchy

that can never become a republic

it's a survival thing

Edited by Yzermandius19

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are they cooperating or not ?  We have two mainstream sources - both are pointing out collaborations that are under way... between the US & China, and between Canada & China.  Yet you seem to think it's different.

Also, China and Canada are not cooperating in any sense that would benefit Canada.  You forget Canada has a tiny population compared with China which has about 1.2 billion people and is a superpower.  Saying China and Canada can somehow cooperate and benefit equally is absurd.  The CCP's aim is to increase their power and influence in the western world and whatever they do must align with that objective.  Their goal is an authoritarian world much like their own system and rid the world of liberalism, individual rights, and democracy which they view as corrupt and destructive.  Therefore everything must be geared to that end.

China already has Canada over a barrel.  This is proven by the fact China holds two Canadians hostage and the federal Liberal government was afraid to vote with Parliament to say China's treatment of the Uyghurs is a genocide.  So the Liberal cabinet and PM abstained from the vote proving they are under strong influence of China.

• Like 1

it's like when Canada fought the First & Second World Wars

Canada was on a clock

there was only so much of that Canada could take before it destabilized into seccession

this shaped Canada's strategy in the wars, it had to get done faster, otherwise Canada would not survive

this is why the Canadians led the Hundred Day's Offensive to Mons

the Canadians had to win the war in Europe to save Canadian Confederation at home

this is why Mackenzie-King was so keen for the terror bombing campaign in the Second World War

Canada would fly the most dangerous missions, firebomb the German women & children

why ?

to keep Canadian boots off the ground for as long as possible

because as soon as Canadian boots hit the ground, Canada was on a clock, that could not go back to 1917 again

On 5/24/2021 at 5:28 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, this is the most significant initiative of the Nazi's, therefore...

You need to learn about the ignore feature.

Soon you will appreciate that the dearth of lucid conservatives means that they have no future.

You must mean that this present day liberal progressive conservative party has no future, right? If they a real and true conservative party, they probably could beat Castro Trudeau and his Marxist party in the next election. Sadly, O'Tool a bit stunned and he acts just like a leftist liberal and that is why his conservative party may not have any chance of winning the next election. The buffoon just does not get it. No matter how much O'Tool kisses the leftist lieberal bought off Canadian media azzes, they will still never like him or his conservative party. The best thing for O'Tool to do today is for him to tell the lying and fake and bought off Canadian media to go F themselves. But the coward and wimp will not. Pathetic. 

The real and true conservative People's Party of Canada may have a chance though. That is if the majority of Canadians have finally decided that they have had enough of these present day Marxist liberal/NDP political party's.

But first, it will take many of those mindless stupid Canadians out there to finally wake the hell up, and do the right thing, and kick Marxist Castro Trudeau's ass out the f'n parliament door for good. Just my opinion of course. ;) 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

The U.S. is more at war with itself than we are, IMO, and they aren't falling yet either nor are they becoming Communist.

America is ever at war with itself, that is the driving force which makes America the power that it is

but America is designed to survive revolutions, America is one revolution after the next

America fought a revolution from 1861 to 1865 when it was 30 million people, and it killed 750,000

that would be like 7.5 million Americans being killed now

Canada could not survive even the slightest whiff of that

Canada is a monarchy for a reason, it can't survive being a republic, never mind a revolutionary republic

Les Deux Solitudes is highly unstable, only the monarchy allows for those contradictions to exist

there is no unitary state, there are two countries with one Queen

if you try to make it republican, that will become two republics not one

that would defeat the purpose of Canada, that would be the end of the road

Edited by Dougie93

39 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Also, China and Canada are not cooperating in any sense that would benefit Canada.  

I'm not interested in doing further research on this.  Maybe what you say is true, but my point was that the PostMillennial exists to inflame not to inform. I think by comparing their article to the G&M one, and showing that our biggest ally is ostensibly engaged in a similar-looking partnership, we have seen that.

49 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. nothing wrong with people who voted for Trump

2. if you cannot live beside them, that is a you problem, not a them problem

3. recoiling from the light of civilization itself

1. Incorrect
2. The relationship is the problem
3. I am recoiling all right.  I recoil from the freedom to destroy people through lies.

Otherwise, what's to hate about Communism right ?

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok.  The federated model is something that the Soviets used too.

also highly unstable, blew itself up in just 70 years

Americans are exceptional,  no other federated model could survive the American paradigm

the Soviets were broken in the face of American exceptionalism, they couldn't compete

Edited by Dougie93

On 5/24/2021 at 8:54 AM, Dougie93 said:

there is no mention of a quantity in the genocide statute that I can see

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Then they need to categorize genocide like murder, and have genocide 1,2,3, etc.

It's ridiculous to use the same word to describe 1) what the Pakistanis have been doing to religious minorities since 1949 and 2) what happened to 1stN people in Canada. 

In the first instance 10-13M people were murdered, they used mass systemic rape (300,000 in a single year) and to this day people still get murdered by the Pakistani government for stating the religious beliefs.

In the 2nd instance the minorities have several extra rights and privileges and they own almost all the lakefront. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Then they need to categorize genocide like murder, and have genocide 1,2,3, etc.

It's ridiculous to use the same word to describe 1) what the Pakistanis have been doing to religious minorities since 1949 and 2) what happened to 1stN people in Canada. 

In the first instance 10-13M people were murdered, they used mass systemic rape (300,000 in a single year) and to this day people still get murdered by the Pakistani government for stating the religious beliefs.

In the 2nd instance the minorities have several extra rights and privileges and they own almost all the lakefront. 

indeed, international law is an ass

funny thing is, guess who wrote this law ?

Canada

this is the Paul Martin Liberals R2P law coming back to haunt Canada by Canada's own terms

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol. The Liberals didn't stop at screwing up this entire country, they had to screw up international law too. 

Canada is really just a vessel for the Liberal Party of Canada, who can never be voted out

good people, bad rulers, broken system without a functioning democratic safety valve

doesn't matter who you vote for, they will end up working for the Liberals when they get to Ottawa

this dysfunction is now starting to crack the Confederation itself

but nobody can get to the cockpit to take control from the Liberal elites in their ivory towers

the Trudeaulissimo rules by fiat from his office, like the Wizard of Oz

Edited by Dougie93