Jump to content

America Under pResident Biden


Shady

Recommended Posts

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

 

It's pretty scary HOW MUCH Nazi stuff the Democrats are using...frankly. The Big Lie for one...

Trump did it...repeat a few million times. 

Gosh...your grand mum thinks he's Hitler? Who told her THAT? lol

Scary to see how well it works.

Apparently a really high percentage of the population is 100% ok with being lied to, and propagating those known lies, if you just tweak the right emotional buttons.

In this day and age they added a new wrinkle, idiotic false-flag disinformation on the internet designed to look like right wing propaganda. The whole Q thing is just to discredit the opposition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Scary to see how well it works.

Apparently a really high percentage of the population is 100% ok with being lied to, and propagating those known lies, if you just tweak the right emotional buttons.

In this day and age they added a new wrinkle, idiotic false-flag disinformation on the internet designed to look like right wing propaganda. The whole Q thing is just to discredit the opposition.

 

Heck...I don't know what Q is.

But, as I mentioned yesterday, the rabid anti-Trumpers seem to know EVERYTHING about Q making me suspicious of the entire thing....origin, etc.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

1) As was Trump Derangement Syndrome

You can't use my own jab like that all of a sudden. You had years to come up with that one one your own. 

Quote

2) I support the Federal CPC. I think my posting record on Canadian issues would indicate that. 

So what do you think of the fact that a guy can be kicked out of the party for accepting a $131 donation? 

Did the guy walk up to him and say: "I'm a huge, high-profile bigot. Please accept my donation and support my cause"? Or was it just a donation of an insignificant amount that came which he didn't have checked into by investigators? It seems like a bit of a farce to me. Maybe even a setup. Did you even know who Paul Fromm was two weeks ago?

Do you think that Trudeau knows who every $131 donor was? I can 1,000,000 percent guarantee you that Trudeau has donors who gave him way more than $131 who are terrorist recruiters/handlers/propagandists. Almost every muslim in the country voted for him. Should Trudeau be ousted as soon as it's discovered that he received a donation from a terrorist? 

 

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WestCanMan said:

So what do you think of the fact that a guy can be kicked out of the party for accepting a $131 donation? 

Did the guy walk up to him and say: "I'm a huge, high-profile bigot. Please accept my donation and support my cause?" Or was it just a donation of an insignificant amount that came which he didn't have checked into by investigators? It seems like a bit of a farce to me. Maybe even a setup. Did you even know who Paul Fromm was two weeks ago?

Do you think that Trudeau knows who every $131 donor was? A can 1,000,000 percent guarantee you that Trudeau has donors who gave him way more than $131 who are terrorist recruiters/handlers/propagandists. Almost every muslim in the country voted for him. Should Trudeau be ousted as soon as it's discovered that he received a donation from a terrorist? 

Perhaps you can cite instances where JT accepted donations from a head of a racist organization. 

Trudeau is the leader of the party as well. So he would, kind of, call the shots. Not an Apples to Apples comparison. But I'd love to see the scandal that would follow if he did. 

Massive Thread drift BTW. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As for Trump, I put my efforts where my mouth is and volunteered at Diamond & Silk first as a moderator then as a crowd booster. (nice gals...an RSBN spin-off...they met with Trump, etc.)

Lots of fun...but no...errr...Q.

We were all well aware that Joe had zero support...online...at rallies...anywhere. 

As everybody noted...went to bed with a landslide victory...woke up to Joe stealing the election.

Nothing Biden supporters here can say will change my mind. The Democrats stole the election.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As for Trump, I put my efforts where my mouth is and volunteered at Diamond & Silk first as a moderator then as a crowd booster. (nice gals...an RSBN spin-off...they met with Trump, etc.)

Lots of fun...but no...errr...Q.

We were all well aware that Joe had zero support...online...at rallies...anywhere. 

As everybody noted...went to bed with a landslide victory...woke up to Joe stealing the election.

Nothing Biden supporters here can say will change my mind. The Democrats stole the election.

And if they steal another election, states like Texas will secede.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Heck...I don't know what Q is.

But, as I mentioned yesterday, the rabid anti-Trumpers seem to know EVERYTHING about Q making me suspicious of the entire thing....origin, etc.

 

I haven't ever seen a post by Q personally, but I have seen a few conservatives get sucked in by idiotic theories like adrenalchrome, vaccine tracking implants, etc.

I don't know what comes from Q and what doesn't, but clearly there is disinformation coming out to try and make conservatives look foolish.

 

This reminds me of when I was one of those with serious unanswered questions about WTC 7 a bunch of years back.

At the time that WTC 7 came down it was the only steel/cement structure in the world to collapse "due to fire", so no one could have predicted that fire would bring it down when it was barely burning, especially not with any precision, but somehow there are videos of police waving people away from the site moments before it fell, saying: "Everyone get back, 7 is coming down. 7 Is collapsing, everyone move back." Then there are two loud booms, which dozens of people in view of the camera simultaneously respond to, and the wall of debris rolls into the scene and the video goes grey. 

How could they possibly have known that fire could bring it down? They absolutely did not, and especially not with precision like that.

Plus, engineers around the world weren't allowed to examine the scene/debris, etc, and it was one of the most important events in the history of architecture/engineering if it really burned down. The 9/11 commission shrouded every bit of that collapse in secrecy.

So those things for sure don't constitute absolute proof of anything, they just raise serious questions, but those aren't the points that were addressed in the debunking of 9/11 conspiracy theories. Instead, a bunch of totally ludicrous conspiracy theories were trotted out and then easily debunked. CASE CLOSED!

 

The Q phenomenon seems like the same straw-man attack. "Look at all of the ridiculous bullshit that conservatives are saying! It's so easily disproven!!!!!! Hahahahaha. What a bunch of morons. Mail-in fraud is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!"

Apparently the alt-leftists running Amazon suddenly don't think so though. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

And if they steal another election, states like Texas will secede.  

The middle of North America is almost all conservative. From Alberta to Manitoba, straight down to Mexico. 

There's one shithole state in there, Colorado, and there are a couple of borderline ones, but the vast majority of people in that whole area are conservative. 

Imagine life without fascists. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

It's pretty scary HOW MUCH Nazi stuff the Democrats are using...frankly. The Big Lie for one...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Stop the steal! I won big! Bigly! I was cheated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

And if they steal another election, states like Texas will secede.  

LOL

Texas wouldn't even be Republican if it weren't for all the gerrymandering and the determined efforts to stop minorities from voting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The middle of North America is almost all conservative. From Alberta to Manitoba, straight down to Mexico. 

There's one shithole state in there, Colorado, and there are a couple of borderline ones, but the vast majority of people in that whole area are conservative. 

Imagine life without fascists. 

The cities in Texas are Democrat. Same for other states. Atlanta is Democrat.  You know, where the educated people are. Same for Kansas, Missouri, Arizona, New Mexico and Tennessee. The uneducated rednecks and hillbillies out in the countryside who think their sisters look mighty sexy in their summer dresses vote Republican. Praise Jaysus!!

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Argus said:

Shady is suddenly a friend of ANTIFA...

You obviously don’t remember the media coverage of the national guard in Portland during the summer.  Not surprised.  You don’t seem to understand sarcasm either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

The cities in Texas are Democrat. Same for other states. Atlanta is Democrat.  You know, where the educated people are.

Immigrants, poor people, college kids, minimum wage earners, gangs, hood rats, etc.

Generally people who have nothing and consider voting their way out of poverty is the easiest option, and people who are highly susceptible to the 'fite tha powa' narrative.

Quote

Same for Kansas, Missouri, Arizona, New Mexico and Tennessee. The uneducated rednecks and hillbillies out in the countryside who think their sisters look mighty sexy in their summer dresses vote Republican. Praise Jaysus!!

The people who work hard for their money or own businesses vote Republican.

If the appeal to pathos works on you because you're a loser and you don't want to accept responsibility for it, or the appeal to ethos works on you because you're a soccer mom who has never worked in your life and you want to pretend that you give a crap about people less fortunate than you, then the Dems' propaganda is aimed squarely at you.

The people who are dumb enough to think that grown men should be able to tuck in their junk and use the same bathrooms as your daughter, or think that pedophilia is just another viable sexual orientation vote Democrat. Praise CNN. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Yeah how dare they not vote trump, even after Bannon stole their donations.  For shame.  

Half the Arizona border counties also voted Biden.

 

All the California border counties as well.

Edited by Aristides
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

LOL

Texas wouldn't even be Republican if it weren't for all the gerrymandering and the determined efforts to stop minorities from voting.

LMAO. How do you gerrymander the whole state as one big voting block

You don't even know what the word means.

A simple majority of ALL TEXANS was required to win the state for the federal election, period.

Hint for Demmies - stick to words with less letters than your dog's name.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shady said:

If they really mattered the journalists would give them faces.

Eg: "Here's Jack Humphries of Mesa Arizona who left his wife and two children to fly across the country and fulfill his patriotic duty. Jack served two tours of duty in Iraq and has a purple heart. His wife is expected to give birth while he's at the capitol, and he was sleeping in the parking garage with no cellular service."

Jack: "I've lived here for 30 years and I've seen thousands of terrorists in my day, but they were all either Antifa & BLM Demmies that destroyed the city I live in (who are still free because Dems control my city and they temporarily legalized arson, assaults and looting) or the ones that I fought in Iraq (who are free to come here now that Biden is President). I am only here as a prop to create the false impression that the 'white supremacist bogeyman' is real, and I am being treated like garbage."

Quote

“I’ve never in my entire career felt like I’ve been booted onto the curb and told, ‘Figure it out on your own,’” one of the [nameless] National Guard members told the Washington Post.

Obviously that [nameless] guy wasn't in the ME when Obama POTUS or he'd know all about being left to twist in the wind.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Argus, did you look up gerrymandering yet? 

ger·ry·man·der
/ˈjerēˌmandər/
 
verb
gerund or present participle: gerrymandering
  1. manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class.
    • achieve (a result) by manipulating the boundaries of an electoral constituency.
      Eg: Texas temporarily expanded their borders to include several red counties from neighboring states in order to swing their electoral college votes in favor of Trump. The state's brilyunt Demmies were owtrajed. :lol:
       
       
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...