America Under pResident Biden

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

As for Trump, I put my efforts where my mouth is and volunteered at Diamond & Silk first as a moderator then as a crowd booster. (nice gals...an RSBN spin-off...they met with Trump, etc.)

Lots of fun...but no...errr...Q.

We were all well aware that Joe had zero support...online...at rallies...anywhere. 

As everybody noted...went to bed with a landslide victory...woke up to Joe stealing the election.

Nothing Biden supporters here can say will change my mind. The Democrats stole the election.

You shouldn't go to bed when only 2/3 of the votes are counted. 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

LOL

Texas wouldn't even be Republican if it weren't for all the gerrymandering and the determined efforts to stop minorities from voting.

Complete and utter nonsense.  The biggest Hispanic county in the country voted for Trump after voting for Clinton in 2016.  As usual you have no f**king clue what you’re talking about.  But I’d really love to know how gerrymandering affects a presidential election and elections for senators, both of which are Republicans.  Just when I think you can’t get any dumber.  JFC.

D’oh! 
Why Texas’s overwhelmingly Latino Rio Grande Valley turned toward Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/texas-latino-republicans/2020/11/09/17a15422-1f92-11eb-ba21-f2f001f0554b_story.html

1 hour ago, Argus said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Stop the steal! I won big! Bigly! I was cheated!

Is that a reference to the Diebold machines you claimed stole the election from John Kerry?  I can’t tell.  Btw, what evidence were you basing that on, just wondering.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Hmmmm.

Interestingly enough, I saw a post on this on one of my reddit groups.

I was one of the people sleeping in that parking garage.

Still not sure why we got kicked out of the capitol building, but the parking garage was nice. First of all it was underground and the air and concrete floor was much warmer than the cold marble in the capitol. It was so warm in the parking garage that I was nearly sweating with just my OCPs on. Second, the media didn’t know we were there, so I didn’t have a cameraman taking 75 photos of me sleeping or stuffing food in my face which was nice. The person who complained talked about breathing in “Exhaust fumes and COVID” which again isn’t true, there were hardly any running vehicles down there, and if there were, they were only present for a few seconds while they entered or exited. I never once smelled exhaust. There was also more than enough space for everyone to spread out. If you were within 6 feet of someone, it was by choice. There was also a ton of good food going around, there was catered food with sandwiches and chips, there was chicken, someone came by with doughnuts, whole boxes of monster, you would’ve died from diabetes long before COVID down there. Was there only one outlet? Yes, but I’m not sure the person who complained knows this but, as matter of fact, you won’t die if you go a few hours without watching Netflix. Was there only one bathroom? No, there was one single person bathroom in the garage but if you had the Olympian level stamina required to walk to the elevator and go up to the 1st floor, we had access to those bathrooms as well. Now I’m an infantryman so this may not be true for some other MOSs, but that parking garage was by far the nicest place I’ve ever slept while on duty. Usually I find myself cuddling with a bush in the forest, or crammed between rocks on a sun baked hill in the desert, and that’s what I feel you should more or less expect if you voluntarily joined the damn army. The Boy Scouts sleep in worse places, I don’t understand how you could complain about a warm parking garage.

Everyone I was with was mad when we had to leave the garage to go back to the Capitol Building. All because one cry baby apparently can’t sleep on the ground unless it’s polished marble.

Blue Falcon of the year by far.

If whoever complained reads this, I want you to know you ruined my skittles-for-chips poker game. I was winning.

Edited by Argus

34 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hmmmm.

Interestingly enough, I saw a post on this on one of my reddit groups.

I was one of the people sleeping in that parking garage.

Still not sure why we got kicked out of the capitol building, but the parking garage was nice. First of all it was underground and the air and concrete floor was much warmer than the cold marble in the capitol. It was so warm in the parking garage that I was nearly sweating with just my OCPs on. Second, the media didn’t know we were there, so I didn’t have a cameraman taking 75 photos of me sleeping or stuffing food in my face which was nice. The person who complained talked about breathing in “Exhaust fumes and COVID” which again isn’t true, there were hardly any running vehicles down there, and if there were, they were only present for a few seconds while they entered or exited. I never once smelled exhaust. There was also more than enough space for everyone to spread out. If you were within 6 feet of someone, it was by choice. There was also a ton of good food going around, there was catered food with sandwiches and chips, there was chicken, someone came by with doughnuts, whole boxes of monster, you would’ve died from diabetes long before COVID down there. Was there only one outlet? Yes, but I’m not sure the person who complained knows this but, as matter of fact, you won’t die if you go a few hours without watching Netflix. Was there only one bathroom? No, there was one single person bathroom in the garage but if you had the Olympian level stamina required to walk to the elevator and go up to the 1st floor, we had access to those bathrooms as well. Now I’m an infantryman so this may not be true for some other MOSs, but that parking garage was by far the nicest place I’ve ever slept while on duty. Usually I find myself cuddling with a bush in the forest, or crammed between rocks on a sun baked hill in the desert, and that’s what I feel you should more or less expect if you voluntarily joined the damn army. The Boy Scouts sleep in worse places, I don’t understand how you could complain about a warm parking garage.

Everyone I was with was mad when we had to leave the garage to go back to the Capitol Building. All because one cry baby apparently can’t sleep on the ground unless it’s polished marble.

Blue Falcon of the year by far.

If whoever complained reads this, I want you to know you ruined my skittles-for-chips poker game. I was winning.

"That one anecdote is now the official account of exactly what happened." - Argus 

LMAO. Leftists will take the simplest lie as proof of something that has far more proof to the contrary. 

"The parking garage was "so warm that I was almost sweating...."

- on a day when it was 46 degrees fahrenheit during the day (7 Celsius). During the middle of the day.

We all saw the picture of Bernie basking in the sun, right? I think he's actually black now from that blistering sunlight.

https://kutv.com/news/local/thousands-of-national-guards-banished-from-resting-in-us-capitol-slept-in-garage (no heat in the parking garage)

There were fluorescent lights on all night too. Such a perfect place to nap. 

"The coziest place I ever slept on duty." 

On duty? No one in the military sleeps 'on duty'. That's enough to get one court-martialled. He could be on manoeuvres, or on active duty, or on a deployment, on a tour etc and still have a rack, cart, hammock, bunk etc to sleep on. He could be on a raid or a sortie or a mission and bivouac somewhere, that's not fun. But no one sleeps 'on duty'. He has the jargon all wrong. He's no soldier. 

• Haha 1

Biden signs an executive order enshrining equity of outcome and racial equity. Susan Rice will be in charge...yay. Note: equity...not equality.

If you oppose such a thing...naturally you're a bigot. Who would be against a preferred citizen status? It's barely racist at all.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Biden signs an executive order enshrining equity of outcome and racial equity. Susan Rice will be in charge...yay. Note: equity...not equality.

If you oppose such a thing...naturally you're a bigot. Who would be against a preferred citizen status? It's barely racist at all.

Racial equity will be great for white men, because that means that it's everyone else's turn to die in wars.

31 minutes ago, Boges said:

Parking Garagegazi :lol:

It's almost like Conservatives are more upset that soldiers had to spend a night in a parking garage than the Cops that were injured and killed by a mob of MAGA supporters. 

And it should have been Biden's #1 priority his first half day in office. 

No, I can be upset about both.  Why can’t you hypocrite?

• Like 1

Just now, BubberMiley said:

Then why are you not upset about the cop who died in the riot you cheered on as it was happening?

That’s why in another thread I specifically stated that none of the rioters should be pardoned and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Unlike you people that cheered on abs excused rioting and looting throughout the summer.  Is there a Biden Cult member that isn’t a complete and utter hypocrite?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

That’s why in another thread I specifically stated that none of the rioters should be pardoned and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Unlike you people that cheered on abs excused rioting and looting throughout the summer.  Is there a Biden Cult member that isn’t a complete and utter hypocrite?

Do you feel people who posted "burn it down" while the riot was going on should also be prosecuted? It's apparently long list but they're working through it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Parking Garagegazi :lol:

It's almost like Conservatives are more upset that soldiers had to spend a night in a parking garage than the Cops that were injured and killed by a mob of MAGA supporters. 

And it should have been Biden's #1 priority his first half day in office. 

Let's keep it all in context Boges.

When a large army of Dems' militias, BLMers and Antifa, was burning buildings by the WH and screaming for the violent removal of the POTUS, there was no '26,000 National Guards' called.

There were only 200 people that went inside the Capitol Building. 

26,000 men were there as a photo op and to fear monger and they were treated like garbage.

If there was good reason for them to be there then the parking garage campout wouldn't be nearly as big of a deal.

• Like 1

What leftists fail to understand is that there's a big difference between throwing out an inflammatory and incendiary false message out to people before, during and after riots and roundly condemning all riots

Dem: "Well uh geez Trump said [insert lie here] and then there was like a massive riot inside the capitol, there was some uhh smoke, and yelling, and people were murdering other people left and right and chasing black cops around trying to lynch them. This is the first time in my life that I've seen politicians support rioting, looting, arson and murder that wasn't good for the Democrat party."

GOP: "Republicans condemned rioting and looting for the last 6 years and they did it again on the day of the riot at the capitol. That's called 'consistency' bitch. There's no reason to suspect that there would be another riot after it was condemned by everyone in the GOP. It's not like Trump and Pence were bailing out rioters and telling them to 'stay angry' and saying 'the rioting should not let up!!!!!!!'"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

What leftists fail to understand is that there's a big difference between throwing out an inflammatory and incendiary false message out to people before, during and after riots and roundly condemning all riots

Dem: "Well uh geez Trump said [insert lie here] and then there was like a massive riot inside the capitol, there was some uhh smoke, and yelling, and people were murdering other people left and right and chasing black cops around trying to lynch them. This is the first time in my life that I've seen politicians support rioting, looting, arson and murder that wasn't good for the Democrat party."

GOP: "Republicans condemned rioting and looting for the last 6 years and they did it again on the day of the riot at the capitol. That's called 'consistency' bitch. There's no reason to suspect that there would be another riot after it was condemned by everyone in the GOP. It's not like Trump and Pence were bailing out rioters and telling them to 'stay angry' and saying 'the rioting should not let up!!!!!!!'"

18 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Then why are you not upset about the cop who died in the riot you cheered on as it was happening?

The lie would be your claim that anybody cheered that on while it was happening.

Also reporting on what actually happened regarding Brian Sicknick's  death is vague. The circumstances surrounding his death remain unclear.

But we do know nobody was cheering it on while it was happening.

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The lie would be your claim that anybody cheered it on while it was happening.

Also reporting on what actually happened regarding Brian Sicknick's  death is vague. The circumstances surrounding his death remain unclear.

But we do know nobody was cheering it on while it was happening.

I accept your humble apology.

Edited by BubberMiley
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Do you feel people who posted "burn it down" while the riot was going on should also be prosecuted? It's apparently long list but they're working through it. :lol:

You still don’t understand sarcasm do you?  You still don’t understand when your side is being mocked.  Sad. :lol:

• Like 1