America Under pResident Biden

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I accept your humble apology.

Apology for what?

When you say:

18 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Then why are you not upset about the cop who died in the riot you cheered on as it was happening?

It's pretty clear you want to insinuate somebody cheered on the death of Brian Sicknick. Nobody did that. You're lying.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Apology for what?

When you say:

It's pretty clear you want to insinuate somebody cheered on the death of Brian Sicknick. Nobody did that. You're lying.

He cheered on the riot. But it's okay. He says we were supposed to interpret it as sarcasm. 

• Like 1

As to cheering on the protest that got out of control at the capitol building I'm not sure I would apologize for that anymore than you guys will apologize for the weeks you cheered on the takeover of the Wisconsin capitol building.

But no it was pretty clear you wanted people to think somebody cheered on the death of a police officer, Bubber. That would be a lie. That never happened.

Edited by Infidel Dog

In more important news, 

Circuit Court: Virginia Rule That Allowed Late Ballots With Missing Postmark Was Illegal

Virginia Circuit Court Judge William Eldridge ruled the state’s late mail-in ballot law violated state statute and permanently banned the law in future Virginia elections

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/25/virginia-late-ballots-postmark-illegal-court/

1 minute ago, Shady said:

In more important news, 

Circuit Court: Virginia Rule That Allowed Late Ballots With Missing Postmark Was Illegal

Virginia Circuit Court Judge William Eldridge ruled the state’s late mail-in ballot law violated state statute and permanently banned the law in future Virginia elections

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/25/virginia-late-ballots-postmark-illegal-court/

Tucker was saying last night that Nancy is trying to pass a law that legalizes all the Democrats fraudulent shenanigans that allowed them to fix the last election.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Tucker was saying last night that Nancy is trying to pass a law that legalizes all the Democrats fraudulent shenanigans that allowed them to fix the last election.

Yes, it's now a fact that illegal voting rules helped Joe Biden win Virginia, and other states.  I believe Pennsylvania had the same type of rule.

Joe Biden has signed a record thirty-three executive orders in just one week, a record for any President, and most of them directly reversing President Trump’s core policies.

Despite the apparent fact that Biden doesn’t even know what he’s signing, he has “issued 33 executive orders, actions, proclamations, memoranda and agency directives,” as CNN reports.

Thus far, Biden has signed more than three times as many orders as the previous four Presidents COMBINED.

Biden Administration Adds Forcing Female Soldiers To Shower With Men

President Biden is especially letting down military women, who will be ordered to share their private facilities with biological males who claim to be transgender. Directives issued during the Obama-Biden administration, such as the 2016 “Military Transgender Policy Implementation Handbook,” brushed off concerns about personal discomfort and worse. Women, said the guidebook, will just have to “get used to it.”

Oh and speaking of the Virginia decision showing voting irregularities are still being considered in court the general issue is being looked by opinionator Dan Boginino as he takes us through a debate Rand Paul had with opinionator from the left, George  Stephanopoulos.

It's a good one because it gets us into how the left is demanding the right shut up about the fixed election and there are those who won't and make superior points doing it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

People also tend to forget that what fuelled the problems at the border, which resulted in so many children being separated at the border, was the Dems bellowing to the world that they had sanctuary cities jam-packed with free stuff for all the refugees that make it across the border, and they helped the large migrant caravans come north and overwhelm the borders. 

"Let's brag to the world that we have sanctuary cities for illegal migrants and give tens of thousands of people hope that all they have to do is get across the border and then they'll be free to live here forever. We'll promise them the right to vote, free healthcare and free post-secondary educations, there will be a massive rush of immigrants to the border. 

We'll even help them get to the border, and coach them on what answers they need to give the border guards in order to get asylum claims started, so that the system will be overloaded and there will be a hungry mob waiting at the border to get processed. 

Hungry people eventually get hostile, so where there will inevitably be massive altercations (aka photo ops), and we'll film some impassioned speeches about 'the racist GOP and their death-to-hope wall that's denying them their right to all the free stuff that they were promised'. 

There will be so many asylum claims going that Trump will have to use the Obama cages to keep the kids away from human traffickers. We will use some of the photos that we already have on file of kids crammed into the Obama cages to drum up anger and outrage. I might even ask for uprisings and insurrection if I feel the vibe is strong enough." - Nancy C. Pelosi

Doltist, cultist Demmies just gobbled that whole sad episode up like free Kool-Aid. 

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

I said he cheered the riot.

You god-damned liar. I have the internet you know, and your post is still there. You said:

Then why are you not upset about the cop who died in the riot you cheered on as it was happening?

Are you implying that he saw a cop get killed and that his cheering went on undaunted?

Do you somehow know that when he found out that a cop was killed he was not upset by that? 

Do you have some proof that he's not upset about the fact that a cop was murdered?

You're making horrible accusations Buber. These aren't your run of the mill leftist lies. That's an extremely vile accusation that you made and it's unforgivable for you to do that without even a shred of evidence that it was true. Utterly pathetic. 

In case you're wondering whether or not I've made the same accusation against leftists, I have, numerous times, but I have been correct in doing so. That's because when the topic of unacceptable violence and murders at riots comes up, instead of just condemning the rioting, leftists say: "the protests are mostly peaceful". Sorry, but 'mostly peaceful' doesn't include 'and a few pigs got murdered' where I come from. 

When the rioting was rife with assaults and murder they should have been condemned, PERIOD. There should be no skanks saying "Stay angry. Focus your anger. Don't let anyone tell you to stop being angry", or "The protests [riots] SHOULD NOT let up."

That's heinous. Those women are rotten to the core and their supporters are equally heinous.

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Biden has been quick to undo a lot of the damage Trump has done. I'm feeling optimistic about the next 8 years.

Biden has done more for America in days, than Trump did in four years of his administration.  Trump conducted an assault on America's democratic institutions, and Biden has taken steps to undo the damage of a madman.  I hope Biden can fix the post office, and fire Louis DeJoy and the entire Board of Governors Trump appointed at the USPS, in order to attempt to circumvent the reliability of the USPS.

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

The lie would be your claim that anybody cheered that on while it was happening.

But we do know nobody was cheering it on while it was happening.

That was already settled. His excuse was he was being sarcastic but didn't know about adding /s. What's your excuse?

For noticing you were lying by making the insinuated if not outright claim somebody, anybody was laughing about the killing of a Capitol Hill police officer, you mean?

I don't need an excuse. I noticed the lie and called it a lie. It's a thing I do with lies.

Edited by Infidel Dog

59 minutes ago, Petros said:

Biden has done more for America in days, than Trump did in four years of his administration.  Trump conducted an assault on America's democratic institutions, and Biden has taken steps to undo the damage of a madman.  I hope Biden can fix the post office, and fire Louis DeJoy and the entire Board of Governors Trump appointed at the USPS, in order to attempt to circumvent the reliability of the USPS.

I can't help noticing how people making silly claims like this are afraid to be specific.

What specifically are you glorying in? The opening of the border encouraging more caravans from central America? Chasing girls out of sport by making them compete against biological boys? Making women in the military shower with men? Invading Syria? Turning the Hill into a police state? Having Jill do a photo op offering the National Guard a basket of cookies then sending them off to camp out in parking garages?

What is it specifically you're so proud of?

Anyway the way I hear it Biden's still hiden. Susan Rice is sending out all the orders.

https://populist.press/bidens-shadow-president-exposed-as-calling-the-shots/

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Petros said:

Blather much?

Can you cite any examples of 'the assault on America's democratic institutions' or were you just talking out of your ass?

Was it an assault on democratic institutions when Trump unilaterally changed election laws after the 2020 election in order to make thousands of votes count, which should legally have been discarded, in direct contradiction of the constitution which states that only the state legislature could make such changes? 

Yeah, they should lock him up, right Petros? 

Also, FYI, one doesn't 'circumvent the reliability of something' lol. 

I love it when Demmies use bigg wordz.

10 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

And I heard something different than that:

"Politico editor Sam Stein said the assertions in the story were "not true," as a distribution plan was part of the Trump administration's Operation Warp Speed.

"Biden folks are spinning here or trying to lower the bar strategically," he tweeted. "There was, indeed, a plan from Trump. I listened in on govs calls on vaccine distribution. The plan had obvious shortcomings. but to say there’s nothing to rework is not true."

The Washington Post's Dan Diamond linked to the piece and called it an apparent "gambit to lower expectations," noting that Trump, while "dangerous" on his response to coronavirus, had set up a system that's distributed 36 million doses to the states.

The Trump administration fell well short of its initial goal of getting 20 million Americans vaccinated by the end of 2020, but the rate of Americans vaccinated per day has ramped up in the new year."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-under-fire-for-scoop-pushing-biden-vaccine-talking-points