The Lawsuits

3 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

You're a sick puppy . . . . . get some help. 

It’s really amazing to me how Trump makes people behave in a way they would never behave in normally.  He also makes people support politicians who’s policies they would never support normally either.  But he just has that effect on certain people.  I find that it’s usually fragile, weak minded people that just can’t process somebody acting in a way that offends them.  The result is an actual derangement, illustrated by many people in this forum.  They’re not well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shady said:

See.  This is why nobody takes you Trump haters seriously.  You don’t care about election interference per se as long as it’s against your opponent.  Trump Hater hypocrisy for the win, yet again!  It’s endless! 

Hillary conceded because she accepted that she lost, even though Trump was a Russian agent in debt to Putin, who was interfering in Trump's favour. I suggest you call me a psychopath to make yourself feel better about that.

59 minutes ago, Shady said:

It’s really amazing to me how Trump makes people behave in a way they would never behave in normally.  He also makes people support politicians who’s policies they would never support normally either.  But he just has that effect on certain people.  I find that it’s usually fragile, weak minded people that just can’t process somebody acting in a way that offends them.  The result is an actual derangement, illustrated by many people in this forum.  They’re not well.

Thanks Shady, that was therapeutic.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Did not know that.   When did this happen?  Is there a link or reference point?  Would like to learn more. 

It’s an ongoing evidence-free conspiracy theory.  They’re the only ones that are allowed to peddle conspiracy theories though.  It’s the cherry on top of their hypocrisy sundae.  It’s the one common attribute that binds all Trump Haters.  You have to be an off-the-charts hypocrite.  That’s why Democrats can peddle the Diebold voter machines stole the election from John Kerry conspiracy theory, and some Democrats even vote to deny electoral college certification, and the Trump Haters don’t have a problem with it.  It wasn’t an attack on democracy or even undermining democracy.  It was as if it never happened!  Then they did the same thing in 2016.  So in all, every presidential election Democrats have lost since the year 2000 (2000, 2004, 2016) they’ve claimed was stolen or illegitimate! 

And now, these same degenerates insist you accept the results of this election, no questions asked!  Or you’re undermining democracy and threatening the very republic itself!  Having done that very thing over the last two decades!

Honestly, I think I’d spit in the faces of these people if I ever saw them in real life.  They’re the scum of the earth.

Fifty state governors say the election was fair. Not a single secretary of state in charge of elections from either party has said there is any fraud. The FBI says there was no fraud. The Attorney General, a notorious Trump sycophant, says there's no evidence of fraud. The head of the federal cyber crime unit says it was clean. Scores of judges, most of them conservatives, have flatly rejected every suggestion otherwise. When asked by judges, even the Trump lawyers admit they're not even alleging fraud.

And yet to certain pathetic little boys on this site who can't get an erection without staring at a picture of Donald Trump the election was filled with massive fraud because HE says so. Why are you guys even here? There are sane, moderate people here. We're not your kind. You should be on one of those loony conspiracy sites where your kind can spout conspiracy theories about lizard people and pedophiles and dream about a world where you're not sniveling losers. Leave already. Your whiny rants used to be amusing and now they're just sad and sick. 8chan is waiting for you with open arms.

This does raise an interesting question that I first asked in the status updates.  I'm genuinely interested in an opinion, especially from the pro-Trump faction.  Because it could be I'm reading it wrong.

If the 2020 election is challenged in congress, why should not all future elections be challenged?  Those doing the challenging this year know there was no fraud.  They are doing it because they see it as a means to increase their base among the right, who still have a blind spot when it comes to Trump. (or at least, they are afraid that if they don't do it they will lose support among their base)

Okay, but what does it say for future elections once this precedent is set?  Will an actual presidential election ever again be worth the votes that were cast, if a majority of those in Congress get to choose the President anyway?  The electorate will know they are voting for the President when they vote for their Senators and Representatives.

They might as well just have a Prime Minister.

Edited by bcsapper

2 hours ago, Argus said:

And yet to certain pathetic little boys on this site who can't get an erection without staring at a picture of Donald Trump the election was filled with massive fraud because HE says so. Why are you guys even here? There are sane, moderate people here. We're not your kind. You should be on one of those loony conspiracy sites where your kind can spout conspiracy theories about lizard people and pedophiles and dream about a world where you're not sniveling losers. Leave already. Your whiny rants used to be amusing and now they're just sad and sick. 8chan is waiting for you with open arms.

Who are you to tell members of  mapleleaf.com  to leave?   Who are you to call members here names, and make sexual references about them?  Please seek the psychological help you need.

54 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

This does raise an interesting question that I first asked in the status updates.  I'm genuinely interested in an opinion, especially from the pro-Trump faction.  Because it could be I'm reading it wrong.

If the 2020 election is challenged in congress, why should not all future elections be challenged?  

Okay, but what does it say for future elections once this precedent is set?  Will an actual presidential election ever again be worth the votes that were cast, if a majority of those in Congress get to choose the President anyway?  The electorate will know they are voting for the President when they vote for their Senators and Representatives.

The 2020 election was bound to be challenged due to the polarization of the American populace.  I believe this is the trend worldwide now, with our own country in the mix also. Wondering if we are becoming ungovernable?  A disturbing trend.  Unity is just an idea at present. 

3 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The 2020 election was bound to be challenged due to the polarization of the American populace.  I believe this is the trend worldwide now, with our own country in the mix also. Wondering if we are becoming ungovernable?  A disturbing trend.  Unity is just an idea at present. 

Sure, but my question was with regard to the US system of government.  There's no doubt that the separation of left and right is becoming more pronounced, with centrists/moderates left staring dumbfounded in both directions at the utter stupidity of those on the extremes.

I'm just wondering if we are seeing a sea change in the system in the US. 

Since I don't vote in American elections and don't know in detail the election-process and the vote counting-process so I may not have a clue but on a general note one would imagine that if you want to commit election-fraud it would be much easier to "lose" a lot of legitimate votes of the candidate you want to lose rather than fabricate millions of fake-votes for the candidate you want to win.

@Argushad a much different take on Election conspiracies when Bush won in 2004. Voting machines can be altered!  So can software!  Evidence free conspiracy bullshit from the biggest flaming bag of hypocrisy in this forum, ever.  If he had any integrity at all, he’d stop posting in this forum.  He has absolutely no credibility.

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Who are you to tell members of  mapleleaf.com  to leave?   Who are you to call members here names, and make sexual references about them?  Please seek the psychological help you need.

It’s pure projection at this point.  Donald Trump lives rent free in his brain.  It’s a very tiny apartment.

15 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Since I don't vote in American elections and don't know in detail the election-process and the vote counting-process so I may not have a clue but on a general note one would imagine that if you want to commit election-fraud it would be much easier to "lose" a lot of legitimate votes of the candidate you want to lose rather than fabricate millions of fake-votes for the candidate you want to win.

The allegation is both were done. Phoney votes were added and real votes for Trump were disappeared.

It would depend on what's available and who's managing it.

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Fifty state governors say the election was fair.

Man, does you ass never get tired from all the out-the-butt nonsense that comes flying out of there.

I imagine you're suggesting if those states don't openly object to the electoral votes being sent out of their state then the states support the steal.

Very well explain this then:

18 States Join Texas In General Election Supreme Court Lawsuit Against 4 Swing States

Show me a quote from Governor Abbot of Texas saying he supports the 2020 election steal.

Here's what Governor Kristi Noeme of South Dakota had to say about it:

“People have signed legal documents, affidavits stating that they saw illegal activities, and that is why we need to have this conversation in court.”

Noem went on to provide several specific examples of voter fraud claims worth investigating and litigating through the courts to ensure that nothing irregular happened.

“The New York Times itself said that there were clerical errors. If you look at what happened in Michigan, that we had computer glitches that changed Republican votes to Democrat votes. You look in Pennsylvania, dead people voted in Pennsylvania,” Noem said. “So, George, I don’t know how widespread it is. I don’t know if it’ll change the outcome of the election, but why is everybody so scared just to have a fair election and find out.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/absolutely-not-true-kristi-noem-hits-back-at-abc-hosts-claim-that-theres-zero-evidence-of-widespread-fraud

The rest of your out the butt claims are equally out of context and open to argument.

28 minutes ago, Shady said:

@Argushad a much different take on Election conspiracies when Bush won in 2004. Voting machines can be altered!  So can software!  Evidence free conspiracy bullshit from the biggest flaming bag of hypocrisy in this forum, ever.  If he had any integrity at all, he’d stop posting in this forum.  He has absolutely no credibility.

Awww, lil Shady is doing research on me now! How sweet. You'll note, lil feller, that was not about any election in particular, but about the dangers of election machines in general. I still have my doubts about them. But there have been any number of elections since then and you never raised any concerns about them. Nor did the Republicans. Your god Trump got elected in elections using election machines.

Now what does that mean? It means it's possible to alter any machine. So if there's evidence I'm willing to listen. Unfortunately for you and the other cult members, there isn't any. In fact, all your major sources of news like FOX, OAN and Newsmax have all been desperately backpedaling and issuing 'clarifications' and apologies about the crap they've been offering up about them. Why? Because the makers are threatening to sue for defamation and no one has any evidence in support of fraud. Without any evidence they'll be completely screwed in a lawsuit.

So the fact voting machines were used in this election, as they were in 2016, as they were in 2012 and 2008, is not sufficient for me to declare all those elections illegitimate. No one sane would do that without evidence. Which you ain't got.

Trump called Georgia on the phone...

"The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, um, that you've recalculated," Trump said in one excerpt of the call.

Raffensperger responded, "Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong."

In another excerpt, Trump said, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

He really is quite a crook, isn't he, and not ashamed at all.

He's also quite the big baby, too.

“You have a big election coming up and because of what you’ve done to the president — you know, the people of Georgia know that this was a scam,” Trump said. “Because of what you’ve done to the president, a lot of people aren’t going out to vote, and a lot of Republicans are going to vote negative, because they hate what you did to the president. Okay? They hate it. And they’re going to vote. And you would be respected, really respected, if this can be straightened out before the election.”

This following exchange was surely accompanied by tears.  You can hear them in the desperation.

Trump: “Do you think it’s possible that they shredded ballots in Fulton County? ’Cause that’s what the rumor is. And also that Dominion took out machines. That Dominion is really moving fast to get rid of their, uh, machinery. Do you know anything about that? Because that’s illegal.”

Germany responded: “No, Dominion has not moved any machinery out of Fulton County.”

Trump: “But have they moved the inner parts of the machines and replaced them with other parts?”

Germany: “No.”

Trump: “Are you sure? Ryan?”

Germany: “I’m sure. I’m sure, Mr. President.”

Wow.  Kinda sad, really.  Thankfully his days are numbered.

2 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

LOL. First, I get that you're english comprehsion skills are lacking, but I didn't tell anyone to leave. I asked why you guys are here. And for a guy who keeps insulting me  you're really the last one here to whine about my calling people names.

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Man, does you ass never get tired from all the out-the-butt nonsense that comes flying out of there.

Find me a single governor who claims there was election fraud. You can't. Some of them might recite the bullshit claims which have ALL been thrown out of court because they ARE bullshit. But none of them will openly say there was fraud. Even the lawyers for Trump don't dare claim fraud once they're in a court room and under oath.

16 minutes ago, Argus said:

Find me a single governor who claims there was election fraud. 

I can find you plenty who didn't say there wasn't. I already gave you two. Nice fancy footwork there to avoid addressing that.

Some of them might recite the bullshit claims which have ALL been thrown out of court because they ARE bullshit.

Again, isn't your butt getting sore yet? Court cases have been dismissed or denied based on procedural claims like standing or they're filed too late or too early. The mountains of evidence have yet to be considered in court.

36 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I can find you plenty who didn't say there wasn't. I already gave you two. Nice fancy footwork there to avoid addressing that.

Again, isn't your butt getting sore yet? Court cases have been dismissed or denied based on procedural claims like standing or they're filed too late or too early. The mountains of evidence have yet to be considered in court.

To paraphrase somebody else from several years ago.  Voting machines can be altered.  Software can be altered.  Not only that, but Dominion, the maker of the machines and software are Democrat supporters.  I’m not usually a believer in conspiracy theories, but there’s legitimate cause for concern.  Right Argus? ?

Edited by Shady

3 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Just put him on ignore like I did, he does nothing but troll and spew ignorant nonsense.  Not even worth reading.  If all of us whom he trolls put him on ignore we can all have a much better conversation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Some of them might recite the bullshit claims which have ALL been thrown out of court because they ARE bullshit. 

The list of sources the cult will follow is getting quite short.  FOX is off of it.  So if you quote facts they had better come from the cult members with their own FOX shows, OAN or NEWSMAX.

Also, McConnel, Romney, and even Pence are traitors.  But the MSM doesn't have the story.

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

Just put him on ignore like I did, he does nothing but troll and spew ignorant nonsense.  Not even worth reading.  If all of us whom he trolls put him on ignore we can all have a much better conversation.

A much better conversation? You know, I'm struggling to remember the last time you wrote anything even remotely worth reading... and failing.

But I guess to the cult, the only discussion worth having is in an echo chamber with other cultists. Must keep thoughts pure and safe from dangerous information!

Edited by Argus