RUSSIAN COLLUSION-RELATED CRIME UNCOVERED! (Bad News for CNN Sycophants)

https://thegreggjarrett.com/breaking-fbi-lawyer-to-plead-guilty-for-falsifying-email-for-carter-page-fisa-warrant/?utm_source=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR230ZI9cuDx6k0wg1N4ofln_XkbZMeSy64ORz4MCY2s_zPoqYLZZI7LxfI

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith will plead guilty to falsifying a document to obtain a FISA warrant on Carter Page. The New York Times reported Friday “Clinesmith was charged in Washington, D.C., on Friday with one felony count of making a false statement, and will plead guilty in a plea deal with prosecutors conducting a criminal probe of the Russia Investigation.”

Many of us have said it here before, the only actual crimes committed regarding the Russian Collusion investigation were committed by Dems and the FBI. 

This is what actual proof looks like. 

• Like 3

I wonder if they're going to make this guy the fall guy for the whole thing just to keep Comey's feet out of the fire, or if this is just the beginning.

Clinesmith’s lawyer said “Kevin deeply regrets having altered the email. It was never his intent to mislead the court or his colleagues as he believed the information he relayed was accurate.” A dishonest statement at best, considering “Clinesmith is set to admit that he altered an email from the CIA in order to renew the FISA warrant against Page in 2017” 

This was just for a renewal, not the initial FISA WARRANT, but the wording of "mislead the court or his colleagues" seems to frame this in a way that everyone else at the FBI was honest but this one guy screwed them all over.

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is it going to be more and more capitals as the election gets closer?

The Russian Collusion investigation was almost 3 years long, with headline news coverage every day in Canada and the US. CNN covered it for several hours every day.

Surely when the first-ever Russian Collusion related criminal conviction is announced it's worth an all-caps title, no?

p.s. I wonder how much coverage CNN will give this? Will they frame it as an exoneration piece, as in "Schiff et all were hoodwinked by a rogue FBI agent", and give it a bit of headline coverage, or if they'll ignore it altogether? My guess is the latter. They ignored all the other FBI malfeasance.  

CTV never mentioned the charges. I taped Don lemon and in the first half hour he just talked about the need for mail-in ballots. I couldn't take any more.

FWIW they never mentioned the Israel-Arab peace deal either. 

If someone in the RCMP was found guilty of fabricating evidence and using it in court to make Trudeau look guilty, or if Israel signed a peace deal brokered by the Obama administration, those stories would dominate headlines for a week. 

Leftist 'News' is for total idiots. 

3 hours ago, Shady said:

Federal crimes were committed in order to keep spying on Trump and members of his campaign.  It’s police state tactics.  I don’t know how anyone can defend this behaviour.

They don't need to. They're just ignoring it. 

The media is putting all their focus on a pandemic that's going to kill .02% of the population, a violent felon/crackhead who died while resisting arrest, and the resulting 'peaceful' protests.

Pretty serious, that guy should go to jail.

The whole Russian investigation was necessary, but it turned out to be a joke.  Trump is no perfect POTUS by any means, but there's never been a modern POTUS so targeted by the establishment and the media in such a ferocious effort to take him down, and there's also never been a modern POTUS so outside the establishment and outside the influence of the corporate lobbying regime.  Coincidence?  I've never seen the media do such an unethical job covering a POTUS, the outright lies and cherry-picking and spin.  He goes against the grain and the entire establishment, even Republicans, freak out.  The neo-cons in the GOP hate him, because he's not an expansionist war-monger, rather he actually wants other countries to do & pay their share.

Doesn't mean Trump isn't influenced by some corporate interests, mainly his and his friends, but he's the first president in many, many decades who isn't wholly bought off by their crooked lobbying, and actually works in the interests of what he (sometimes wrongly) believes in the the US's best interests instead of corporate America's.  It's too bad he's such a arrogant and ignorant douche so much of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

3 years and 3 months ago it was posted on this forum that the FBI was known to have committed crimes, it was done on probably 200 occasions since then, and today leftists are finally just getting around to talking about it, albeit in the most minimalistic terms possible.

How was that not a big story? How did the alt-left MSM keep a lid on this? Isn't it noteworthy when the FBI lies and commits crimes to start a smear campaign against a sitting, duly elected POTUS?

The big breakthrough is that Robo finally referred directly to it today and caswell did a roundabout discussion of the crime as well.

WOOHOO, BREAKTHROUGH MOMENT!

If I could go back in time and tell myself that it would take this long for leftists to get around to acknowledging this, past-me would call present-me a liar. I don't think much f those people, but I do admire[?] their ability to stick together and keep their collective story straight.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

3 years and 3 months ago it was posted on this forum that the FBI was known to have committed crimes, it was done on probably 200 occasions since then, and today leftists are finally just getting around to talking about it, albeit in the most minimalistic terms possible.

How was that not a big story? How did the alt-left MSM keep a lid on this? Isn't it noteworthy when the FBI lies and commits crimes to start a smear campaign against a sitting, duly elected POTUS?

The big breakthrough is that Robo finally referred directly to it today and caswell did a roundabout discussion of the crime as well.

WOOHOO, BREAKTHROUGH MOMENT!

If I could go back in time and tell myself that it would take this long for leftists to get around to acknowledging this, past-me would call present-me a liar. I don't think much f those people, but I do admire[?] their ability to stick together and keep their collective story straight.

LMAO. I discussed this extensively on ANOTHER forum (which has since shutdown), so NO REASON for me to post about that ancient HISTORY of a parole penalty HERE.

Congrats on make a BIG DEAL about what the judge considered a minor violation with 12 months parole to pay for it. 

Bet Trump wishes that was ALL he was facing now. LMAO

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

LMAO. I discussed this extensively on ANOTHER forum (which has since shutdown), so NO REASON for me to post about that ancient HISTORY of a parole penalty HERE.

Yeah, LMAO is right....

Congrats on make a BIG DEAL about what the judge considered a minor violation with 12 months parole to pay for it. 

FYI that actually makes this whole thing worse, not better.

Gen. Flynn went to jail for far less.

Bet Trump wishes that was ALL he was facing now. LMAO

Are you kidding me right now stupid? 

If Trump had altered an email and presented it to a judge do you think that he'd be skating? 

Everyone in the Unites States and Canada with an IQ under 70 would be calling it the crime of the century. 

"OMG, A POLITICIAN JUST LIED TO A JUDGE!!!!! HE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL IMMEDIATELY!!!"

vs

"Meh. The FBI lied to a judge a bunch of times and then presented them with some fabricated evidence in order to start a 3-yr, highly publicized smear campaign against a duly elected president. That's just life in a normal, healthy democracy."

You're as bad as caswell thomas. You both drink from the same urinal (CNN). 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, LMAO is right....

FYI that actually makes this whole thing worse, not better.

Gen. Flynn went to jail for far less.

Are you kidding me right now stupid? 

If Trump had altered an email and presented it to a judge do you think that he'd be skating? 

Everyone in the Unites States and Canada with an IQ under 70 would be calling it the crime of the century. 

"OMG, A POLITICIAN JUST LIED TO A JUDGE!!!!! HE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL IMMEDIATELY!!!"

vs

"Meh. The FBI lied to a judge a bunch of times and then presented them with some fabricated evidence in order to start a 3-yr, highly publicized smear campaign against a duly elected president. That's just life in a normal, healthy democracy."

You're as bad as caswell thomas. You both drink from the same urinal (CNN). 

I seldom watch CNN. ONLY ever "State of the Union."

And that is just the LAST of your ridiculous and delusional errors.

Your FOS LIES (obvious) viewing is a sewer compared to CNN which is an actual NEWS organization. LMAO

There is NO COMPARISON between CNN and FOS LIES, which had to pay $800M for LYING. OUCH.

Now, Mr. Dunning-Kruger judge, Clinesmith got a light penalty from a REAL JUDGE, who KNOWS THE CASE much more thoroughly THAN YOU.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

I seldom watch CNN. ONLY ever "State of the Union."

You drink from the same urinal. Their false narratives are your gospel truth.

And that is just the LAST of your ridiculous and delusional errors.

I don't have any errors here. If I did you'd be all over it.

Your FOS LIES (obvious) viewing is a sewer compared to CNN which is an actual NEWS organization. LMAO

I don't know what FOS is, but CNN is the biggest source of disinformation in the western world. There's literally no comparison.

There is NO COMPARISON between CNN and FOS LIES, which had to pay $800M for LYING. OUCH.

The dominion lawsuit would be CNN's most honest job of reporting of the last decade if they ran that story.

It doesn't even compare to all their years of lying over Russian collusion. Russian collusion is honestly the biggest blight on American 'democracy' since the Dems' own Jim Crowe laws.

Now, Mr. Dunning-Kruger judge, Clinesmith got a light penalty from a REAL JUDGE, who KNOWS THE CASE much more thoroughly THAN YOU.

He got a light sentence from a DC swamp judge.

Like I said before, the fact that the FBI committed so many crimes and there was no accountability whatsoever is just proof of the really sad state of non-democracy in the US. 

If all of that happened south of the Rio Rrande it would be an embarrassment to banana republics everywhere.

The fact that you're waving the pom-poms for it all is confirmation of the worst.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You drink from the same urinal. Their false narratives are your gospel truth.

Nope. Gospel truth is when MULTIPLE SOURCES corroborate the same FACTS. Duh

I don't have any errors here. If I did you'd be all over it.

You never recognize nor admit your errors even when everyone else can see them clearly, because you are brainwashed MAGA CULT.

I don't know what FOS is, but CNN is the biggest source of disinformation in the western world. There's literally no comparison.

FOS = Full of Shit, dimwit.

The dominion lawsuit would be CNN's most honest job of reporting of the last decade if they ran that story.

Of course they ran the story of FOS LIES losing $800M for LYING about Dominion.

It doesn't even compare to all their years of lying over Russian collusion. Russian collusion is honestly the biggest blight on American 'democracy' since the Dems' own Jim Crowe laws.

YOU STILL don't acknowledge the FACTS of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia despite them being posted here MANY TIMES. In complete denial you are.

He got a light sentence from a DC swamp judge.

So you say. But you don't know JACK about the US Federal law.

Like I said before, the fact that the FBI committed so many crimes and there was no accountability whatsoever is just proof of the really sad state of non-democracy in the US. 

"So many crimes" meaning a handful at most. 

If all of that happened south of the Rio Rrande it would be an embarrassment to banana republics everywhere.

The fact that you're waving the pom-poms for it all is confirmation of the worst.

No, disagreement with a US Federal judge means Dunning & Kruger had your number, cause your amateur legal eagle OPINION means NOTHING except that you're an arrogant fool.

26 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You know NOTHING about it, but still STUPIDLY pretend you"re "sure," as USUAL.

Thanks for demonstrating just how stupid you are. LMAO

Oh noes!!!!! Robodolt is angry again :)    

I know all about it.  And i know you only act out like that when you know others are right.  Which is most of the time. 

Should we start calling you RoboWrong? It does seem pretty automatic with you :)

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2020 at 9:25 PM, WestCanMan said:

The Russian Collusion investigation was almost 3 years long, with headline news coverage every day in Canada and the US. CNN covered it for several hours every day.

Surely when the first-ever Russian Collusion related criminal conviction is announced it's worth an all-caps title, no?

p.s. I wonder how much coverage CNN will give this? Will they frame it as an exoneration piece, as in "Schiff et all were hoodwinked by a rogue FBI agent", and give it a bit of headline coverage, or if they'll ignore it altogether? My guess is the latter. They ignored all the other FBI malfeasance.  

There have already been a boatload of convictions related to Russian interference in the 2016 election.  

Edited by Rebound

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Oh noes!!!!! Robodolt is angry again :)    

I know all about it.  And i know you only act out like that when you know others are right.  Which is most of the time. 

Should we start calling you RoboWrong? It does seem pretty automatic with you :)

You "know" about my posting on another board? LMAO

You're LYING again. You don't know jack shit.

You don't even know my screen name or the name of that other board, CndLIAR. Duh

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

There have already been a boatload of convictions related to Russian interference in the 2016 election.  

Not really.  A few russians  - but the vast majority of charges outside of that were actually nothing to do with russian collusion.'

The fbi has a trick and they've been caught discussing it  - where they interrogate someone and maeuver them into saying something that's not true.  It doesn't have to be a crime or anything. Then - they charge that person for lying under oath to the fbi.

For example:

On Sept. 7, George Papadopoulos, a former campaign adviser to Trump, was sentenced to 14 days in prison. He had pleaded guilty in October to lying to FBI agents about the timing and significance of his contacts, including a professor who told him the Russians had “dirt” on Trump’s Democratic presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.  Now - nothing about that meeting was illegal.  But - they tricked him into "lying" - and that's what he was charged with.

Flynn was the same. No actual crime but "lying to fbi"

Or they would catch them on things completely unrelated to russian influence.  Tax evasion. Campaign finance violations.

There really wasn't anyone who was close to trump that was actually convicted of anything to do with russian interference itself.

Sorry - no american convictions related to russian interference.  Just some russians.

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

Wrong. There are ZERO, and you're a stooge for thinking there were.

People were indicted for multiple charges, with a smattering of collusion-related BS among them, but no one has ever been found guilty fo a single charge, aside form the FBI. 

If they have, then just provide the links, kiddo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong. There are ZERO, and you're a stooge for thinking there were.

People were indicted for multiple charges, with a smattering of collusion-related BS among them, but no one has ever been found guilty fo a single charge, aside form the FBI. 

If they have, then just provide the links, kiddo. 

Mueller concluded that there was no evidence any American colluded with Russia during 2016

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, West said:

Mueller concluded that there was no evidence any American colluded with Russia during 2016

No, he didn't. You are lying. As has been pointed out many times on this forum, this is what Mueller said:

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

Mueller found an incredible amount of evidence of collusion (and even more was uncovered and confirmed in subsequent investigations. It's beyond any reasonable doubt that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian intelligence. But as Mueller said, that's a different question than proving criminal conspiracy.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No, he didn't. You are lying. As has been pointed out many times on this forum, this is what Mueller said:

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

Mueller found an incredible amount of evidence of collusion (and even more was uncovered and confirmed in subsequent investigations. It's beyond any reasonable doubt that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian intelligence. But as Mueller said, that's a different question than proving criminal conspiracy.

‘We focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.’

Looks like you're the liar :)  By your own quote he didn't even address 'collusion' which is not a legal term. So you're lying right off the bat when you claim he found 'tonnes'  of evidence. HE found NONE - because he wasn't looking as it is not a legal term.

In addition he found nothing that would support a charge against anyone in the campaign.  Not just trump.

So there absolutely was not russian 'collusion'  And there's no evidence trump did anything illegal with the russians.  While mueller has tried to say that Trump claiming  'no collusion' is misleading because that's not a 'real term', the fact is that was the term used by the dems and the FBI for years.  So saying "well... TECHNICALLY it's not a real thing so we can't say there's no evidence of it" is just childish.

No evidence that trump committed wrongdoing,  Sorry, three years of a huge team investigating him and everyone he knows for nothing.  Wah wah waaaaaaaah, you lose.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

No, dummies, there were two charges that you are conflating in that quote. 

1. The question of obstruction

2. The question of collusion which NO AMERICAN was charged. 

If there was nothing illegal than the entire investigation was a SCAM TO BEGIN WITH as we already know therefore by your own admission that collusion isn't a thing, it's not illegal for Trump not to cooperate with a SHAM of an investigation and the question of obstruction is mute. 

Just Hillary WHINING about losing to a political novice hahahahah

Edited by West
  • Like 1