The Coronavirus

Guest ProudConservative
1 hour ago, taxme said:

As I have said many times here already. The media and our dear leader politicians can take their pandemic virus and shove it up you know where. I have heard enough about this so called virus pandemic. Maybe everyone should do the same thing also and start to chill out a bit. It is for sure that if people did not pay so much attention to their politicians and the media so much this pandemic would go away. The politicians and the media are living and breathing on this so called pandemic whether it is all for real or all for not. Enough already. 

We only need to hear about it on the morning, afternoon, evening and nightly news, and that should be it. I do not need to hear it 24 hours a day all day long. Enough already. Take a bloody break will you people in the all riled up media. You already caused a panic on toilet paper, you bunch of azz holes. ;)

Did ya get a change to read that Rockefeller report from 2010... You can see it in there own words. They been planing this all along. Read pages 18 to 25

It looks like a psy-op blame the "western democracies" and promote 1984 totalitarianism.

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

This is a reason for young people to avoid the virus even if they don't fear it,  because if they catch it, they can be arrested if they don't self quarantine

Anyone that's sick, and is willing puts lives at risk our of their own convenience, deserves capital punishment. Since we can't arrest them, and put our prisoners at risk, my suggestion is to hang them.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

My sister won't let my niece out of the house

My niece is not a kid, she's an adult now

But she is a Millennial who lives in mom's condo

So my sister has leverage

It sounds like your sister is responsible. You're niece isn't infected, but should respect her mom.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Well I believe Naomi Klein coined the term Disaster Capitalism

She of course meant it as a critique

I simply adopted it as a strategy

I can't stop the boom & bust cycle being incited by the onset of the Information Age revolution, all I can do is exploit to my advantage

No, this is the first major wave of the Sixth Extinction, which is a real term.  Species are being wiped out at a rapid rate right now.  We’re just another casualty.  

Guest ProudConservative

So i'm considering buying some vegetable seeds online...

I couldn't figure out how to store food, but I jest realized... I can freeze the vegetables.

What kind of seeds show I buy?

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

No, this is the first major wave of the Sixth Extinction, which is a real term.  Species are being wiped out at a rapid rate right now.  We’re just another casualty.  

I'll be long dead before the world ends, I just live in the now, and right now I'm sitting pretty

Although now my wife is trying to get me to stay home while she goes out, because she's younger and healthier

I don't have anywhere to go anyways, I'm just waiting for some sunshine & warm weather

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative

I told my friend to sell his Aerospace Stock a week ago... and he's like "This is a democratic hoax", Trump will make us rich

Well his stock went from 405 to 302 in a week.

So I messaged him back, and said... you should consider selling that stock...

His response "This company is amazing. I know exactly what i'm doing!"

7 hours ago, taxme said:

There is one good thing about it all though. The borders between Britain and the EU will not be wide open anymore. And who knows? Maybe there will be more Brexit's to happen after this is all over. The EU is a totalitarian outfit who's members are appointed and not voted in by the people of the EU thru elections.  That is never any good. 

They never really were, no one ever crossed the British border without being checked for eligability like you could in the Schengen zone. We even had the power to regulate the residential rights of fellow EU members but never exercised them because migration of labour was seen as mutually beneficial.

The lack of EU migrants is already causing problems in many sectors of industry especially healthcare and agriculture which are particularly vital right now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Give her the rope.

Smoking rope seems to be today's answer for everything.

Contrary to Taxme's attitude, I believe the media is doing a REASONABLE job on keeping people informed of the Wuhan Virus' progress.   It IS the politicians I rebuke for waiting far, far too long to do ANYTHING, putting this continent in an ineffective reactive position when news out of China should have made us proactively enact drastic measures.   As much as I dislike the media in general, this is not an issue they have totally wrong.

BTW: I also visit a very technical website that is international in membership, but the US members almost to a man agree with Taxme.   When dozens of engineers and technologists can't even understand the very basics of how exponential growth shapes a curve, it worries me greatly.

One of the companies I work with laid off ALL employees effective end of month (collapse of commodities market - triggered by Wuhan Virus, but coming anyhow), and my largest client (former partners) cancelled all of the projects outside of the shop (essential services, so won't be shutting down).  Many of the cancellations are coming from their clients, and ALL of those are in rather essential services that have delayed things that are not an actual system failure until it is safe to do so.   Once again, the Canadian ones are leading the US ones by about a week or so (largest is/was in CA - I pulled out of that one last week, but client has yet to officially cancel the whole project).

The silver lining in this dark cloud is the re-thinking of HOW we do business.  I was scheduled to be in West Africa this month, and our New York (New Rochelle, no less) office called that off over 2 weeks back.  Told the client there is a LOT of planning to do for their project, and we can effectively hold all meetings by video conference and they can send the support data we need to be massaged by engineering.  To my mind, the huge growth of international air travel has been a detriment to cost control in many business relationships.   I would rather spend twice as much for a ticket and buy 1/4 as many.

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative
7 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Give her the rope.

That was my knee jerk comment, and just to clarify. There is a debate to be had about sick people, who willing put the lives of other people in danger. Knowing what we know about this virus, a sick person could end up killing 3 to 5 innocent civilians in the short term.

1 sick person could end up infecting thousands of people, causing hundreds of deaths over time.

We need a strong deterrent against "Criminal Negligence" leading to death. Sending someone to the hospital is not a deterrent.

If these sick people don't stay at home... our country gets destroyed. I don't appreciate death threats, just because I have an opinion on what our laws should be.

12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I'll be long dead before the world ends, I just live in the now, and right now I'm sitting pretty

Although now my wife is trying to get me to stay home while she goes out, because she's younger and healthier

I don't have anywhere to go anyways, I'm just waiting for some sunshine & warm weather

Hey Dougie aka Slim Pickens riding the missile from Dr. Strangelove, this is all another Peter Sellers movie, Being There, one of my all time favourites. Go have a beer and stay away from CBC and yer guns.

37 minutes ago, Rue said:

Hey Dougie aka Slim Pickens riding the missile

I've had real  Canadian soldiers to look up to as my  archetypes

Frank Mellish, Dave Preeper, Scotty Collins, Carl DeRoche, Chuck Barnsley, Ainsworth Dyer, the real deal is in even more intense than the movies

Vaughn Ingram, charging into the forlorn hope, he should have been awarded the Victoria Cross.

All my heroes are Royals, Patricia's & Airborne

Ducimus

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Did ya get a change to read that Rockefeller report from 2010... You can see it in there own words. They been planing this all along. Read pages 18 to 25

It looks like a psy-op blame the "western democracies" and promote 1984 totalitarianism.

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller Foundation.pdf

This appears to be just a test run for the next big hoax pandemic coming to a neighborhood near us all which of course will be a much bigger one. If there are those who do not believe in conspiracies,, well,  they best think twice about that. After all, conspiracies do really exist. They do happen now and then. But if people listen to the media and their politicians all the time they will tell you that conspiracies are for crazy people. If the media and our politicians call people crazy if they believe in conspiracies then conspiracies must exist. Conspiracies go on every day all over the world. Hello. The globalists have big plans for us all in the near future, and we will get to play and be a part of it all. Sadly, we the sheeple will be the bad guys in this movie conspiracy. Aw well. Just my opinion of course. ;) 

Edited by taxme

13 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

We've had the first Coronavirus arrest, an infected woman in Quebec has been arrested for violating the quarantine order, taken to hospital by the police

arrest.jpg

The globalist police state in action. Were guns drawn by chance? Maybe they would have had to shoot her if she exited the car and threatened to breathe on them. Hey, you never know, eh?  LOL. This is how things will be going on in the near future. 1984 is closing in fast. Get ready for it. ;)

Guest ProudConservative
12 minutes ago, taxme said:

This appears to be just a test run for the next big hoax pandemic coming to a neighborhood near us all which of course will be a much bigger one. If there are those who do not believe in conspiracies,, well,  they best think twice about that. After all, conspiracies do really exist. They do happen now and then. But if people listen to the media and their politicians all the time they will tell you that conspiracies are for crazy people. If the media and our politicians call people crazy if they believe in conspiracies then conspiracies must exist. Conspiracies go on every day all over the world. Hello. The globalists have big plans for us all in the near future, and we will get to play and be a part of it all. Sadly, we the sheeple will be the bad guys in this movie conspiracy. Aw well. Just my opinion of course. ;) 

Thanks for the solidarity Taxme. I was just on another site, with some liberal snowflakes telling me that Wet markets don't even exist in China. I showed them a bunch of photos, and they fought they were fake lol

Showed a video of the Chinese person eating living rats... Got called racist.

If this was just once in a 100 years I wouldn't worry... I hope this doesn't happen every 5 years ago.... Once is too much for a lifetime.

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

The globalist police state in action. Were guns drawn by chance? Maybe they would have had to shoot her if she exited the car and threatened to breathe on them. Hey, you never know, eh?  LOL. This is how things will be going on in the near future. 1984 is closing in fast. Get ready for it. ;)

This is how things are now, they are in such a complete panic, if you mess with the state right now, the gloves are off.

Guest ProudConservative

I wouldn't see the virus as fake. You this virus could very well be real, and the globalist plans for a new world order. They could be trying both at the same time LoL It's called "Order out of chaos". You need to let the disaster unfold first.

The police didn't overeat. An infected person should stay home, and not get anyone else sick.

13 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

Give her the rope.

This is really starting to look like a movie in progress being made right before our own eyes. What are we all going to do when we are all ordered to stay at home or else? Did you ever see the movie with Jack Nicholson called "The Shining"? Here's Johnny! Lol. We are seeing just a dress rehearsal of what is too come. Hello, to all you Johnny's out there! Lol.

So, just how did the police know that she was quarantined and pretty much ordered to stay at home anyway? Did they have a tracker on her car? Did one of her neighbors squeal on her and called the cops? I hate squealers by the way. The scum of the earth. They have them in communist countries where if you say anything negative about the government, you will be arrested and sent off to the gulag. I am pretty sure that we do have some politicians like that who would like to have people arrested if they criticize them or the government. We may be getting close to that very soon. Then what are you going to do? Think about that for awhile and let it sink in. It could happen if we do not stay vigilant enough. Hey, you never know, eh? ;)

23 hours ago, Argus said:

The impossible and illegal just became possible and legal. The government announced it will turn back asylum seekers at the border. Something they've been claiming is impossible for years now.

They will also work with industry to try and get them to start producing medical equipment. Nice, but should have been done two months ago.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-ottawa-announces-covid-19-funds-for-industry-to-produce-medical/

Emergency powers gives the government the power to ignore agreements and rights.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:41 PM, Dougie93 said:

This is a reason for young people to avoid the virus even if they don't fear it,  because if they catch it, they can be arrested if they don't self quarantine

Edited by taxme