The Coronavirus

On 3/19/2020 at 6:54 PM, OftenWrong said:

The rumour going around is that the Chinese figured out which drugs are effective to fight the virus, but they are not telling the rest of the world. The drug is rumoured to be a treatment for malaria. This could be substantiated by comments made by chinese media or officials, not sure which now but said to the effect if they figure out a cure, they won't be sharing it with the United States. Looking for more info on this.

There was a post here yesterday showing a research paper that substantiated the claim that the malaria drug shows some promise.

Today, we have a news article that the United States is interested in testing the malaria drug asap.
Trump directs FDA to examine whether malaria drug can be used for coronavirus

If true would explain why the Chinese have "flattened the curve" so suddenly and sharply, to the point the virus outbreak is almost over in China.

I have been told by a friend who was told by a pharmacist that the pneumonia vaccine will kill the virus. True or not, who knows. ;)

9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

The province has broad powers at its disposal

Search without a warrant, restrict movement, seize property, conscript labor, indefinite detention etc, but they aren't actually do anything right now but asking people to comply

Like people are scared, there's 99.9% compliance in the face of the bug, fear of the bug is making people lock down way more than they are  required to

No matter how much the people do comply, the main goal is to bring in martial law the end game. Who knows what freedoms will be left after the politicians bring in martial law? As the days and years go by we lose bits and pieces of our freedoms here and there. The end game appears to be world globalist communism. Just my opinion of course and I will stick with that for now. :D 

7 hours ago, Argus said:

The impossible and illegal just became possible and legal. The government announced it will turn back asylum seekers at the border. Something they've been claiming is impossible for years now.

They will also work with industry to try and get them to start producing medical equipment. Nice, but should have been done two months ago.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-ottawa-announces-covid-19-funds-for-industry-to-produce-medical/

I did not see where the government said that they would turn back all asylum seekers at the border?  It must be wishful thinking on your part, eh? Personally, I doubt that will ever happen. Trudeau loves his illegal refugee criminals coming into Canada. Nice try, man. But you did get my hopes up there for a short while. :D

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

No matter how much the people do comply, the main goal is to bring in martial law the end game. Who knows what freedoms will be left after the politicians bring in martial law? As the days and years go by we lose bits and pieces of our freedoms here and there. The end game appears to be world globalist communism. Just my opinion of course and I will stick with that for now. :D 

There's martial law for all intents and purposes in Ontario right now.  

What martial-law actually means is imposing military law unto the population

But the Ontario Emergency Act empowers them to do everything the public thinks of as martial law, in that the police have broad emergency powers, inluding

To search without warrant

To restrict movement

To conscript labour

To requisition private property

To detain for the duration of the emergency

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

No, pneumonia is a condition, drowning in your own lungs, that's an effect of the virus not a virus in of itself.

Hey, are you trying to take on what a pharmacist said to my friend?  Are you a pharmacist also? ;)

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

There's martial law for all intents and purposes in Ontario right now.  

What martial-law actually means is imposing military law unto the population

But the Ontario Emergency Act empowers them to do everything the public thinks of as martial law, in that the police have broad emergency powers, inluding

To search without warrant

To restrict movement

To conscript labour

To requisition private property

To detain for the duration of the emergency

Hey, who knows, you may get called back into service, eh? Maybe get to rough up some Canadians, uhmm? And all those you mentioned above can and will be used against we the people to violate our rights and freedoms according to the COR when there was probably no need to apply martial law at all in the first place. Many of our rights and freedoms will be taken away from us. People are doing the best they can. There is no more pressure that need be applied. If martial law is applied, then it will be all just a bunch of bull chit once again. No matter what the government says or does, I will never believe them. They have lied way too much too we the people for me to ever believe them. They have cried wolf too many times. :unsure:

33 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

The virus has destroyed the Schengen-agreement and hence the credibility of the EU especially as when the crisis escalated the nation-states shut their borders one by one without listening to the EU. Freedom of movement across the borders was supposed to be like a force of nature against which it would be silly to fight against.

That's only going to be temporary though. Once the outbreak has receded the borders will open up again.

Free movement is one of the 4 pillars of the EU and it's non-negotiable.

Just now, taxme said:

Hey, who knows, you may get called back into service, eh? Maybe get to rough up some Canadians, uhmm? And all those you mentioned above can and will be used against we the people to violate our rights and freedoms according to the COR when there was probably no need to apply martial law at all in the first place. Many of our rights and freedoms will be taken away from us. People are doing the best they can. There is no more pressure that need be applied. If martial law is applied, then it will be all just a bunch of bull chit once again. No matter what the government says or does, I will never believe them. They have lied way too much too we the people for me to ever believe them. They have cried wolf too many times. :unsure:

All my qualifications have expired, so it wouldn't be worth calling me up, they will call guys up who are more recently retired

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The novel virus has no vaccine and nobody has any immunity to it, that is what makes it seven times deadlier than the flu, which we all have some immunity to

Hey, maybe this has more to do with all of those white Chemtrails that they have been spraying around in the sky for several years now. Maybe some virus was being sprayed to create a pandemic one day just like this. Hey, you never know, and anything is possible. Spraying the sky with some kinds of chemicals cannot be good for the people or the environment. And no one still knows today as to what they were really spraying all this time in the sky. And I have mentioned this too many people and they say to me that they never noticed them. This just shows us how many people pay attention all that much to anything anymore. I guess it takes the media sometimes to notice anything. There must be one hell of a lot of people walking around in the twilght zone. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hey, maybe this has more to do with all of those white Chemtrails that they have been spraying around in the sky for several years now. Maybe some virus was being sprayed to create a pandemic one day just like this. Hey, you never know, and anything is possible. Spraying the sky with some kinds of chemicals cannot be good for the people or the environment. And no one still knows today as to what they were really spraying all this time in the sky. And I have mentioned this too many people and they say to me that they never noticed them. This just shows us how many people pay attention all that much to anything anymore. I guess it takes the media sometimes to notice anything. There must be one hell of a lot of people walking around in the twilght zone. :unsure:

The virus is in essence the same as the common cold, but the cold is more dangerous than people think, we just have  quite a bit of immunity to it

This is a zoonotic virus, which means it came from another animal, which for that animal it is the common cold

A common cold which jumps from that animal to us, we have no immunity to, so that makes it a Super Cold

7 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

That's only going to be temporary though. Once the outbreak has receded the borders will open up again.

Free movement is one of the 4 pillars of the EU and it's non-negotiable.

There is one good thing about it all though. The borders between Britain and the EU will not be wide open anymore. And who knows? Maybe there will be more Brexit's to happen after this is all over. The EU is a totalitarian outfit who's members are appointed and not voted in by the people of the EU thru elections.  That is never any good. 

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The virus is in essence the same as the common cold, but the cold is more dangerous than people think, we just have  quite a bit of immunity to it

This is a zoonotic virus, which means it came from another animal, which for that animal it is the common cold

A common cold which jumps from that animal to us, we have no immunity to, so that makes it a Super Cold

Well, if all of our viruses are coming from animals, then we may have to shoot them all to stop so called pandemics like this one, eh? Works for me. 

Can animals catch anything from humans besides a bullet? Just wondering. ;)

Oh, just to correct something I said earlier, you can't actually get it by eating it or injecting it into your blood

I was just winding Proud Conservative up

It's just like the cold, you get in by breathing it in, or rubbing it in your eyes

It's okay if you eat it,  it's not gastro-intestinal, the food, water  and blood supply is safe

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Well, if all of our viruses are coming from animals, then we may have to shoot them all to stop so called pandemics like this one, eh? Works for me. 

Can animals catch anything from humans besides a bullet? Just wondering. ;)

Zoonotic viruses are the most dangerous, Ebola, HIV, Swine Flu

I'm not aware of any human viruses which wipe animals out, but animal viruses jumping from species to another is dangerous for all animals

The hemorrhagic fevers, Ebola, Lassa, Hanta, Marburg, the filoviruses, these are prehistoric  viruses that are still present here and there on the earth

That's why they are so deadly, there hasn't been immunity for those viruses for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years

The theory on Ebola is that it actually came from a cave in Central Africa, it's a salt cave and the elephants go there to get salt, chipping it out with their tusks

Ebola was trapped in the salt, the elephants released into the world again

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Zoonotic viruses are the most dangerous, Ebola, HIV, Swine Flu

I'm not aware of any human viruses which wipe animals out, but animal viruses jumping from species to another is dangerous for all animals

Personally, I could give a dam about this virus. The only thing that this so called pandemic virus has done to me is cause a shortage of toilet paper, and that really pizzes me off. I am not looking forward to wiping the crap off my butt hole with my fingers. Grrrrr.  

Personally, I could give a dam about this virus. The only thing that this so called pandemic virus has done to me is cause a shortage of toilet paper, and that really pizzes me off. I am not looking forward to wiping the crap off my butt hole with my fingers. Grrrrr.  

With a pandemic inciting and expanding a massive market crash which was already going to be a big one, plus an oil price shock, the virus is only one element in an exponential perfect storm which will take years to play out, this war is just at the beginning.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The hemorrhagic fevers, Ebola, Lassa, Hanta, Marburg, the filoviruses, these are prehistoric  viruses that are still present here and there on the earth

That's why they are so deadly, there hasn't been immunity for those viruses for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years

The theory on Ebola is that it actually came from a cave in Central Africa, it's a salt cave and the elephants go there to get salt, chipping it out with their tusks

Ebola was trapped in the salt, the elephants released into the world again

As I have said many times here already. The media and our dear leader politicians can take their pandemic virus and shove it up you know where. I have heard enough about this so called virus pandemic. Maybe everyone should do the same thing also and start to chill out a bit. It is for sure that if people did not pay so much attention to their politicians and the media so much this pandemic would go away. The politicians and the media are living and breathing on this so called pandemic whether it is all for real or all for not. Enough already. 

We only need to hear about it on the morning, afternoon, evening and nightly news, and that should be it. I do not need to hear it 24 hours a day all day long. Enough already. Take a bloody break will you people in the all riled up media. You already caused a panic on toilet paper, you bunch of azz holes. ;)

Just now, taxme said:

As I have said many times here already. The media and our dear leader politicians can take their pandemic virus and shove it up you know where. I have heard enough about this so called virus pandemic. Maybe everyone should do the same thing also and start to chill out a bit. It is for sure that if people did not pay so much attention to their politicians and the media so much this pandemic would go away. The politicians and the media are living and breathing on this so called pandemic whether it is all for real or all for not. Enough already. 

We only need to hear about it on the morning, afternoon, evening and nightly news, and that should be it. I do not need to hear it 24 hours a day all day long. Enough already. Take a bloody break will you people in the all riled up media. You already caused a panic on toilet paper, you bunch of azz holes. ;)

I'm chillin' because I've been waiting and preparing for this exact thing, like I say, I'm an economic Prepper first and foremost, I've been building a war chest to ride out a depression

I'm just ex-military, and I was elite combat arms, not special forces but I've also continued to train since I've left the military

Thus I am prepared for any eventuality, up to and including the breakdown of civil order, that's basically my hobby

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

With a pandemic inciting and expanding a massive market crash which was already going to be a big one, plus an oil price shock, the virus is only one element in an exponential perfect storm which will take years to play out, this war is just at the beginning.

And it will be we the people who will have to suffer for a long period of years ahead.  The elite globalists banksters will be making plenty of money and having a good laugh from it all. We the sheeple will always lose in this game of life and bull chit. Carry on, Canada. ;)

And it will be we the people who will have to suffer for a long period of years ahead.  The elite globalists banksters will be making plenty of money and having a good laugh from it all. We the sheeple will always lose in this game of life and bull chit. Carry on, Canada. ;)

Well I believe Naomi Klein coined the term Disaster Capitalism

She of course meant it as a critique

I simply adopted it as a strategy

I can't stop the boom & bust cycle being incited by the onset of the Information Age revolution, all I can do is exploit to my advantage

Guest ProudConservative
20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

We've had the first Coronavirus arrest, an infected woman in Quebec has been arrested for violating the quarantine order, taken to hospital by the police

arrest.jpg

Give her the rope.