Welcome Meghan and Harry! The UK Press is Racist AF

Boges

I just think the media should stay away from their home and stop hounding them.  I realize they're public figures, but the law should protect them from these intrusions.  The paparazzi basically killed Harry's mother.  He's reliving that nightmare when he just wants to have a normal life.  Let him have that.  Perhaps a very basic surveillance-type security arrangement can be made that is covered partly by Harry, partly by the government of Canada, and partly by Britain.  If it's a $50,000 a year security guard and cameras, I think that's not outrageous.  He didn't ask to be born into the Royal Family.

14 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I just think the media should stay away from their home and stop hounding them.  I realize they're public figures, but the law should protect them from these intrusions.  The paparazzi basically killed Harry's mother.  He's reliving that nightmare when he just wants to have a normal life.  Let him have that.  Perhaps a very basic surveillance-type security arrangement can be made that is covered partly by Harry, partly by the government of Canada, and partly by Britain.  If it's a $50,000 a year security guard and cameras, I think that's not outrageous.  He didn't ask to be born into the Royal Family.

Restrict free speech rights to save the hard done by royals. There should be a law to protect them from media coverage. The People's Republic of Zeitgeist is freedom hating and dystopic.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Restrict free speech rights to save the hard done by royals. There should be a law to protect them from media coverage. The People's Republic of Zeitgeist is freedom hating and dystopic.

Don’t forget the plan to take your guns.  Just so you have it straight.  Muhahahahahaha!

9 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Don’t forget the plan to take your guns.  Just so you have it straight.  Muhahahahahaha!

Eskimo Communists of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but the freedoms you need to be protected from, don't worry though, it's for the good of "society".

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Eskimo Communists of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but the freedoms you need to be protected from, don't worry though, it's for the good of "society".

We’re working closely with the Soros globalists putting together the list of civil liberties to remove.  Any suggestions?

On 1/18/2020 at 3:17 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

Harry can be wrong too. It clearly isn't a reason, because stepping down will not stop negative press coverage, nor "racist undertones". Your theory sucks, it's just the knee-jerk leftist reaction to any criticism whatsoever of a person who isn't 100% white.

I agree but whether its only leftist in orientation I am not sure. It may be but some of the people who feel that way may have no ideology or may notice things you and I do not and think its racist when it is just snobbery based on blood line. As well the bloodline snobbery would discriminate against white and black but then with blacks be racist if we get technical about it. So everyone has their view. I personally believe Markle is just playin the dimwit Harry.

Edited by Rue

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Funny thing is that throughout history, its been because 'society' has been put above the individual that has contributed to human success.  

On 1/16/2020 at 11:45 AM, SpankyMcFarland said:

I just don’t get all this British hysteria about every obscure relative of the head of state, and why apparently normal Canadians are getting sucked in as well is utterly beyond me. 

Because I have no life.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:13 PM, Boges said:

Why do people care about the Kardasians?  Republics still manage to find extraordinarily rich people to care about. It's human nature I guess. 

Having this Ceremonial position seems to have been a net benefit to the Commonwealth.

And, if anything, the family drama keeps people entertained. 

Are you kidding? Why do I care? The three original kardashian sisters is kkk. The next two plus Kanye is kkk. Get it? 666. They are demons.

Guest ProudConservative

The UK is a sh@thole! No wonder they're misserable aholes scapegoating Meagan. You can't find Ghetto's like this anywhere in Canada. The 905 Suburbs are ugly, but they're nothing compared to this.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@53.4552659,-2.2434866,3a,75y,357.69h,76.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sdNV7FxWKYHs3LR9d8Xu6fg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

image.thumb.png.6b048429bc198c71e74a0fcf663d2c67.png

Seriously. They can't change the bricks up a little bit? Plant some trees, or hang some flowers? Where is their pride? They have none.

image.png

Great Britian is a joke. Vancouver Island Rocks. They want to be in Canada for our nature and our culture. Good for Prince Harry and Meagan. We should take it as a compliment.

19.thumb.jpg.4a800cb6b5b878e957d6293bf70c2e36.jpg

Edited by ProudConservative

2 hours ago, Iceni warrior said:

It was in the UK. The story was kept out of the British press. It wasn't a secret in the US and other countries but here it was not well known amongst the general public.

Most of those who did know, didn't like her, and it wasn't because she was black, because she wasn't. There are many things to not like about Markle that have nothing to do with her race or skin color, so assuming it's totally a race thing, is just lefty brainwashing. Just because someone who isn't white catches some flak from the British press does not mean the only reason for that is their race, stop assuming that it is.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Most of those who did know, didn't like her, and it wasn't because she was black, because she wasn't. There are many things to not like about Markle that have nothing to do with her race or skin color, so assuming it's totally a race thing, is just lefty brainwashing. Just because someone who isn't white catches some flak from the British press does not mean the only reason for that is their race, stop assuming that it is.

That may well be the assumption on Markle outside of UK but as was already pointed the story was kept outside British press and public at large. Markle was not welcome into the royal family to the point that it became apparent she is an outsider.

I will welcome the couple if they do decide to come here (as looks probable).  Don't really give a rat's ass about their personal lives, but what I DO want is for Canada to renew its connection to the culture from which most of ours was derived.  Not only that, but the UK is still very strong on science and tech, but lacks the resources we have and access to the US market...that we have.  Unlike China, UK is only retains a bit of the exploiting personality and business culture and can make for good working relationships.   We have too much focus on the US and China and even post-Brexit, UK could be a good window into the EU for trade and tech.  Dumping a pair or Royals onto Vancouver Island will keep Canada very much in the mind of Britons.  We could also be a useful bridge between UK and China.

21 minutes ago, cannuck said:

....  Dumping a pair or Royals onto Vancouver Island will keep Canada very much in the mind of Britons.  We could also be a useful bridge between UK and China.

Too soon to tell, but it looks like these rogue royals want to leverage Meghan's American citizenship and permanent Canadian residency to work deals with big U.S. media corps, starting with Disney.    That would be the very Canadian thing to do.

19 hours ago, kactus said:

That may well be the assumption on Markle outside of UK but as was already pointed the story was kept outside British press and public at large. Markle was not welcome into the royal family to the point that it became apparent she is an outsider.

Simpson was not welcome into the royal family to the point that the King abdicated the throne. Has nothing to do with race, assuming an American not being welcome in the royal family can only be about race is to deny history, so no need to jump to that assumption just because Markle ain't 100% white. The level of vitriol she has received can not be solely attributable to race, the theory that only someone who is partially black would be treated in such a way is flat out not true.

The UK press is also far more woke than it is racist against half blacks, so I mean, the only people being fooled by this racist angle are those who were prone to seeing racism under every rock anyway. They are far more likely to praise her diverse racial heritage than condemn her for it, the racism angle is just obvious SJW bait, to make more SJW's who like Markle feel she is a victim, and blame those in society who think differently than them for that victimization.

Edited by Yzermandius19

17 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Too soon to tell, but it looks like these rogue royals want to leverage Meghan's American citizenship and permanent Canadian residency to work deals with big U.S. media corps, starting with Disney.    That would be the very Canadian thing to do.

By george I think you got it.

Ms. Merkel is going to give an interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show, pretty weird for someone who wants to avoid the media.

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

Ms. Merkel is going to give an interview on the Ellen DeGeneres show, pretty weird for someone who wants to avoid the media.

Yes...it looks like Ms. Merkel is trying to take advantage of the situation.   Shameless !

Canadians are right to call her on it...and demand they pay their own way.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scribblet said:

First off, no she isn't.

Secondly, do you not think the couple have the right to tell their side of the story?