It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You have lots of questions...which means you haven't been paying attention very well.

If Canada is so afraid of Russia, then do something about it instead of whining about Trump.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/qz.com/1680411/us-and-russia-are-starting-another-nuclear-war/amp/

What we are afraid of is the crossfire.  

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

The U.S. does not have mandatory carriage of foreign networks as does Canada's CRTC.

The CBC has been covering Sondland and friends House hearings...LIVE !

Trump gets more coverage in Canada than Trudeau.....Canada even invented a new word..."Trumpian"...he dominates the Canadian psyche...from a foreign country.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/politics/trumpian/

Lol go listen to some more Neil Young.  

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

Too bad....that's what happens to weak ass NATO spending deadbeats.

It is laughable that Canada would beg Trump (or any U.S. president) to save it from the Russian bogeyman while being military deadbeats.

No way to square that kind of thinking....except...poodle.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You have lots of questions...which means you haven't been paying attention very well.

If Canada is so afraid of Russia, then do something about it instead of whining about Trump.

I am doing something about it... I'm voting for Canadian politicians who support NATO! of course, not one of them is not...

as for you, Manya? I mean, we've been over this before... you claim to be in the USA and this forum is predominantly participated in by Canadians... and then you come on here and call us poodles and that we should keep our attention out of your countries business. well, you're welcome to stop posting here. we're not your poodle. if the US is pulling out of NATO then we're going to be alarmed. get over it.

Too bad....that's what happens to weak ass NATO spending deadbeats.

It is laughable that Canada would beg Trump (or any U.S. president) to save it from the Russian bogeyman while being military deadbeats.

No way to square that kind of thinking....except...poodle.

No, what were afraid of is still going to happen regardless of spending.  Not all the missiles will be stopped in the event of a nuclear war and the fallout can easily spread to Canada.  Sure we'd still be around but a lot would be killed or severely hospitalized.  

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

I am doing something about it... I'm voting for Canadian politicians who support NATO! of course, not one of them is not...

as for you, Manya? I mean, we've been over this before... you claim to be in the USA and this forum is predominantly participated in by Canadians... and then you come on here and call us poodles and that we should keep our attention out of your countries business. well, you're welcome to stop posting here. we're not your poodle. if the US is pulling out of NATO then we're going to be alarmed. get over it.

Because that is exactly what I would expect a poodle nation to do.

Stop begging my nation to cover your ass while doing very little to "fight Russia".

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

No, what were afraid of is still going to happen regardless of spending.  Not all the missiles will be stopped in the event of a nuclear war and the fallout can easily spread to Canada.  Sure we'd still be around but a lot would be killed or severely hospitalized.  

Too bad...so sad.   Maybe Canada shouldn't have exported all that uranium for UK and USA nuclear weapons production.

The Ukraine gave their nukes up and Canada did nothing to protect it from Russia.

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

Still Canadian when he actually was popular for some reason 

Stayed in the USA even after Trump won...like so many other half-ass lefty Canadians & Americans who said they would leave...but didn't.

Just can't take that sort of thing seriously any more.

Ooohhh...scary...sanctions !   NO...No...not that !

America's request = POODLE

spoken like a true Russian patriot, Lada! Russian has put Trump into power for the express reason to lift sanctions which is hurting them bad. look it up! this shit works. and the first priority of Commie Trump was to get rid of those. poor Russia! they're our friends! such nice guys!

Just now, godzilla said:

spoken like a true Russian patriot, Lada! Russian has put Trump into power for the express reason to lift sanctions which is hurting them bad. look it up! this shit works. and the first priority of Commie Trump was to get rid of those. poor Russia! they're our friends! such nice guys!

Fine by me....Trump hammered Canada's ass too with tariffs...because it works.

Just now, godzilla said:

you're not making sense... is the US and Canada allies? on not? is the US and Russia allies? or not? can't make heads or tails of your arguments, Irina...

No friends...just interests.    

If Russia is Canada's enemy, then do something about instead of begging Trump/USA to do it.

...just pathetic.

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

Why should we?  Sanctions are enough imo.  Ukraine was never a member of NATO.  

The cold war was america and russia.  America begged us for help.  

That's not true....the Cold War was far larger than that....more than NATO as well.

I should know....I fought in that war, and that version of "ally" Canada disappeared long ago...is now an impotent NATO deadbeat.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No friends...just interests.    

If Russia is Canada's enemy, then do something about instead of begging Trump/USA to do it.

...just pathetic.

answer the question. if you can. because you seem not to be able to. a little confused.

"Trump says Russia is our friend and NATO is our enemy, what do I say to Canadians? do I call them dogs? that's what i'll do..."