It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

6 minutes ago, godzilla said:

do you even know what Obama was there to talk to the Russians about? cause guess what... it wasn't the invasion of Ukraine. and Obama is not a fan.

Trump... a fan! they can have Crimea.

state your case by first answering the following:

Russia, adversary or friend?

Crimea, Ukraines or Russias?

Crimea referendum chose Russia....Russians voting for Russia...what a concept !

Canada is more dependent economically and militarily on the USA than is Russia.

Russia still provides human-rated launch services to the ISS....and that includes the USA and Canada.

Russia was very useful in Syria...far more than Canada.

There are no friends...just interests.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Crimea referendum chose Russia....Russians voting for Russia...what a concept !

Canada is more dependent economically and militarily on the USA than is Russia.

Russia still provides human-rated launch services to the ISS....and that includes the USA and Canada.

Russia was very useful in Syria...far more than Canada.

ok! Crimea belongs to Russia! they voted on it! just like Russia votes Vlad president for life!

can I assume then that the answer to my second question is that Russia is a friend to the US?

this is all very interesting...

Edited by godzilla

31 minutes ago, Boges said:

Dr. Fiona Hill completely refuted that Crowdstrike is an actual thing today. It's only a kooky Right-Wing conspiracy. 

If she did, and I couldn't care either way, it still doesn't mean that Trump was doing something wrong by asking about an investigation into crowdstrike, because crowdstrike only has to do with Trump-Russia, not Biden-Ukraine. Get it?

If she proved that crowdstrike was pertinent to Biden somehow then you'd have a link between the Javs and Biden from the transcripts.

Edited by WestCanMan

3 minutes ago, godzilla said:

ok! Crimea belongs to Russia! they voted on it! just like Russia votes Vlad president for life!

can I assume then that the answer to my second question is that Russia is a friend to the US?

Canada is more dependent on the USA than is Russia....interests.

5 minutes ago, godzilla said:

ok! Crimea belongs to Russia! the voted on it! just like Russia votes Vlad president for life!

this is all very interesting...

To be honest, I can't imagine Russians voting for anyone else. A Komrade Hillaryov type candidate definitely wouldn't win the popular vote there. 

She's good at the Russian-style "expediency", but she's still no Vlad.

Sorry folks, but Russia matters, and the last nations that should be complaining about Putin are all the NATO spending deadbeats....hint...hint.

The United States is not going to spend blood and treasure for a war over The Ukraine....regardless of who is president.

...and that includes Donald Trump....impeached or not.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To be honest, I can't imagine Russians voting for anyone else. A Komrade Hillaryov type candidate definitely wouldn't win the popular vote there. 

She's good at the Russian-style "expediency", but she's still no Vlad.

yeah sure... you know, Vlad is doing such a good job. the worlds 2nd largest oil producer, the largest country in the world, rich in natural resource wealth with a population size of japan, and gdp consistently behind Canada at 11 or 12 and a standard of living at 65th! yet he and all his buddies are, you know, fucking billionaires!

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry folks, but Russia matters, and the last nations that should be complaining about Putin are all the NATO spending deadbeats....hint...hint.

The United States is not going to spend blood and treasure for a war over The Ukraine....regardless of who is president.

...and that includes Donald Trump....impeached or not.

ok, sure but to be clear... Russia is an ally as opposed to NATO and Crimea is now part of Russia and that's OK with you. I mean just trying to interpret your position on this stuff.

oh and that all current US economic sanctions of Russia should be lifted. do tell!

Edited by godzilla

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

ok, sure but to be clear... Russia is an ally as opposed to NATO and Crimea is now part of Russia and that's OK with you. I mean just trying to interpret your position on this stuff.

That's one of the things trump is really confusing about.  He complains that NATO does not spend enough but says they are obsolete.  Maybe NATO would have more money if he got the Saudis to actually pay up, instead of sending the deadbeats more ammo.  

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

Crimea (70% Russians) wanted autonomy from Ukraine, and the population voted for annexation by Russia....long before Trump.

Russian and American interests are not always mutually exclusive.

Biden and his son were riding dirty in Ukraine because of the corruption that made it possible.

4 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

That's one of the things trump is really confusing about.  He complains that NATO does not spend enough but says they are obsolete.  Maybe NATO would have more money if he got the Saudis to actually pay up, instead of sending the deadbeats more ammo.  

Several U.S. presidents have "complained" about NATO deadbeats (e.g. Canada)....it's not just Trump.

Maybe NATO should just kick the deadbeats out.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Several U.S. presidents have "complained" about NATO deadbeats (e.g. Canada)....it's not just Trump.

Maybe NATO should just kick the deadbeats out.

wow, I apologize for ever thinking that you're reading from some Republican script... Kristina, Lada, Annika, or whatever your real name is. you are a Communist sympathizer.

Just now, godzilla said:

wow, I apologize for ever thinking that you're reading from some Republican script... Kristina, Lada, Annika, or whatever your real name is. you are a Communist sympathizer.

Please get informed and learn the difference between Soviets and Russians.

Canada is America's poodle.....not Russia.

Just now, godzilla said:

Canada is Americas poodle!

how insulting! thanks a bunch from a proud Canadian! fuck you!

Sorry, but the truth often hurts.

Canada's foreign minister begged Trump/USA to protect the "post WW2 order" in a HoC speech ...in Canada !

Maybe Sondland can help Canada's leftists get rid of Trump....they hate him so.

2 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Who doesnt like to watch a 73 year old child whine and complain?  Sure it's annoying when you're the parent....

Canada consumes all manner of U.S. media like no other...long before Trump.

It's the Canadian way...same for the House hearings on Trump's impeachment "crimes".

Poodle....

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry, but the truth often hurts.

Canada's foreign minister begged Trump/USA to protect the "post WW2 order" in a HoC speech ...in Canada !

Maybe Sondland can help Canada's leftists get rid of Trump....they hate him so.

yeah, you know I really don't know what the fuck we were doing getting all of our boys blowed up in Afghanistan and shit... I mean, that whole 911 thing was your shit not ours right? yeah no, maybe Russia could have helped more? I mean they're helping with ISS right! holly cow, what nice guys! I mean listening to you its like Russia are USA and the new allies... everyone else can fuck off. are you sure if the mods check your ip address its not like in Moscow or something?

Edited by godzilla

Just now, godzilla said:

yeah, you know I really don't know what the fuck we were doing getting all of our boys blowed up in Afghanistan and shit... I mean, that whole 911 thing was your shit not ours right? yeah no, maybe Russia could have helped more? I mean they're helping with ISS right! holly cow, what nice guys! I mean listening to you its like Russia and USA and the new allies... everyone else can fuck off. are you sure if the mods check your ip address its not like in Moscow or something?

You have lots of questions...which means you haven't been paying attention very well.

If Canada is so afraid of Russia, then do something about it instead of whining about Trump.

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

Like how america consumes all manner of Canadian media.  So I guess america is Canadas chihuahua?

The U.S. does not have mandatory carriage of foreign networks as does Canada's CRTC.

The CBC has been covering Sondland and friends House hearings...LIVE !

Trump gets more coverage in Canada than Trudeau.....Canada even invented a new word..."Trumpian"...he dominates the Canadian psyche...from a foreign country.