Coroner says Jeff Epstein was strangulated

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, SpankyMcFarland said:

In the real world, incompetence is a more likely explanation than some intricate conspiracy. 

A few points about Michael Baden. He was chief medical examiner (not coroner) of New York City for one year before being fired 40 years ago. He is now 85. I don’t want to sound ageist here but there comes a point for everyone to surrender the stage to younger talents. Leaving that aside, is he really an expert on the specific topic in question, i.e. has he published a recent, large prospective study on pathological findings in suicidal hanging? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden

Yes on the first sentence. I admit that.....but....

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

My question was loaded. I was only testing spanky to see if he was a royalist...

Speaking about loaded, I believe Andrew does have diplomatic immunity from crimes he commits in other countries if he is in the UK in terms of them deporting him. Imagine if he was charged in the US with any kind of crime. He would have to consent to go back and stand trial. Fat chance. Also does anyone think he would cooperate with police? Ahahahaah. Right.

Well he can go get OJ to help him look for the "killers" of Epstein although my bet he has already had plastic surgery and is resting somewhere cushy in the West Indies.

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2019 at 1:47 AM, WestCanMan said:

Not sure what the deal is with this Epstein story.

Every time that they say someone had sex there they say that it was with a 17 yr old girl. 

I get that it's not cool for a guy Prince Andrew's age to have sex with a 17 yr old, and the fact that he's married makes it sleazy, but in Canada that's not even a crime. Our age of consent was as low as 14 at one time. I think it's 16 now but I'm not sure. 

Is the media covering for these people by continually saying 17 yr olds, or is that the youngest sex-workers that they had there?

Being barely legal is not good enough for a prince on a whopping income from the state. Damn near any parent would agree that no middle-aged man, let alone a member of the royal family, should be having sex with seventeen year old girls. Agreed? It’s no coincidence that Maxwell and Epstein preferred girls from troubled backgrounds where the fathers were unlikely to turn up and be a problem: “trash” as Maxwell is alleged to have called them. For years, Andrew associated with a man he knew or should have known was a sexual predator. That is simply not acceptable. On this one issue at least, I’d say myself and Andrew Scheer are in agreement. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

On 11/30/2019 at 11:13 AM, SpankyMcFarland said:

Being barely legal is not good enough for a prince on a whopping income from the state. Damn near any parent would agree that no middle-aged man, let alone a member of the royal family, should be having sex with seventeen year old girls. Agreed? It’s no coincidence that Maxwell and Epstein preferred girls from troubled backgrounds where the fathers were unlikely to turn up and be a problem: “trash” as Maxwell is alleged to have called them. For years, Andrew associated with a man he knew or should have known was a sexual predator. That is simply not acceptable. On this one issue at least, I’d say myself and Andrew Scheer are in agreement.

I said that it wasn't cool in my post that you quoted. I agree that there's no excuse and I never said that there was. It's just not a crime, per se. People are disappointed with P Andrew, but they're not out with the pitchforks because of a romp with a 17 yr old girl.

If the truth is out there, that Epstein's island was rife with sex-kids under 15 yrs old, this issue will be uncontrollable. It would be headline news 24/7. But 17 yr old girls having sex is not a huge issue. Girls are forced into marriages where they're not allowed to stop their old-ass husbands from having sex with them many years younger than that.

I just want to know the depth of the depravity there. IMO 17 yr olds having sex isn't the biggest news in the world. 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:52 AM, BubberMiley said:

You're saying a federal prisoner under Trump's Department of Justice was assassinated and that prisoner coincidentally would have information on the allegations that he provided Trump with a young girl whom Trump beat and raped?

How do you spin that one to try and blame Hillary, the media, and the deep state? That's going to be difficult without sounding crazy.

Plenty of people were murdered in prison under Obama's and Hillary's eight year watch. Trump beat and raped a young girl? LOL. Where did you get that garbage from? CNN or MSNBC? Boy, do you ever appear to be playing way out in the far left field.

It is for dam sure that we will never get the truth about what really happened to that sick pathetic Epstein from the leftist liberal fake and phony American media. The fake American media are trying to cover up the Clinton's and Prince Andrew involvement and so many other perverted deep state sex maniacs that went to Epstein's sex perverted island and committed many rapes. The proof has already been told by Baden that Epstein was murdered in jail. He should know? He is someone who has some knowledge of what may have occourred. And who has come out against what Baden has told us all so far? The lying leftist liberal cover up media by chance or is it you? You were there of course and helped with the autopsy, right? :lol:

Edited by taxme

On 11/3/2019 at 6:16 AM, OftenWrong said:

A little glimpse behind that thin veil. Hello super elite, this is your world. He became a threat to the deep state.

Epstein's murder is only one part of it, there is more work to be done. Judges to be bought off, police chiefs. Coroners. Anyone who can be killed without tracing it back to the investigation, will be killed.

This just shows us all that the deep state will have no problem getting rid of one of their own, if they feel that one could bring the whole deep state house of cards down. The deep state pretty much runs most governments of the world. The governments that are put up front, that we all vote for, are made to appear as though our politicians whom we elect run our countries, and we are the boss is a big joke played on all of us voting fools.  

If anyone dares to try to take on the deep state, yes indeed, there is a good chance that they will get strangled to death also. I wonder as to what is going to happen to the girl that accused bonny Prince Andrew of rape? Will she get paid off, and go bye-byes, or will something happen to her like she was just killed in a attempted robbery? It is for dam sure that Prince Andrew will not be paying for his crime. 

All of this deep state Epstein stuff will blow over eventually, and the only ones that will get hurt are the ones that will try to take on the deep state.They seem to always win because they do rule and run the world. The buy off has already happened. The liars will be spreading their lies and bull shit, and the MSM American media will be doing the spreading for them.

What a world, eh? Lol. You and me are just but a couple of tiny tiny farts in a massive tornado. :D

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I said that it wasn't cool in my post that you quoted. I agree that there's no excuse and I never said that there was. It's just not a crime, per se. People are disappointed with P Andrew, but they're not out with the pitchforks because of a romp with a 17 yr old girl.

If the truth is out there, that Epstein's island was rife with sex-kids under 15 yrs old, this issue will be uncontrollable. It would be headline news 24/7. But 17 yr old girls having sex is not a huge issue. Girls are forced into marriages where they're not allowed to stop their old-ass husbands from having sex with them many years younger than that.

I just want to know the depth of the depravity there. IMO 17 yr olds having sex isn't the biggest news in the world. 

I am pretty sure that the truth about Epstein and Andrew will never be really exposed. The cover up is already on, and there is nothing we the insignificant people can do about it or will we ever learn the truth. It is for dam sure that the fake and phony liberal MSM media will never tell us the truth. The whole bloody world runs on deep state globalist lies and deceit. Our politicians all know how to pretty much lie and deceit. They do it every day, and I believe that they do have people behind the scenes who teach them how to lie and commit deceit, and get away with it. I am pretty sure also that they do not work for me at all. They appear to be working for the globalist deep state. We the people are really screwed. Aw well, what more can be said.;)

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Plenty of people were murdered in prison under Obama's and Hillary's eight year watch. Trump beat and raped a young girl? LOL. Where did you get that garbage from? CNN or MSNBC? Boy, do you ever appear to be playing way out in the far left field.

You never heard the accusation from one of Epstein's slaves that Trump raped and beat her? Look it up. 

Why would I get upset? I don't like Bill Clinton, although none of Epstein's slaves have made allegations against him. Trump, however, is alleged to have beaten and raped a teenager. Don't tell oftenwrong though. He'll start trying to change the subject to me.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

You never heard the accusation from one of Epstein's slaves that Trump raped and beat her? Look it up. 

Okay, if it is true, why have not the lying fake and phony leftist lieberal pro-democratic MSM American media reported this already? I have yet to see or hear anything about Trump raping anyone young girl on TV yet. If the anti-Trump MSM media and the demorats had proof of this, it would be all over the TV, especially on CNN. My gawd man, you really do appear to have a TDS problem alright. It shows every time you post something here about Trump. CNN is sure doing a fine job of messing up your head. A cure for that would be to listen to FOX News for awhile. It will help that CNN problem that you appear to have. Just some friendly advice for free. ;)

21 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

No kidding, I also heard that Bill Clinton went to Lolita Island at least 26 times or something. Don't tell BubberMiley, he may get upset.

Imagine who else also went to Epstein's sex island and had sex with young girls? If only the truth would come out about Epstein and what went on, on his happy little sex island. Even his own girlfriend has said that she use to go out and recruit young girls and bring them to Epstein's island for sexual purposes. She knows a lot more than what we will ever learn.

The cover up is on for Epstein because there are just too many bigwig deep state people involved in this Epstein story. Epstein was murdered because he had too much on who visited his sexual pleasure island, and had plenty of hidden camera video film on many of them having sex with young girls. Apparently, Epstein was in the business of blackmail also. Epstein kept videos on everyone who went there and had sex with the kids, to be used when needed, if anyone dared to try and go after Epstein. There can be no doubt about it that Epstein was a part of the deep state, and was no doubt murdered by the deep state. Epstein was their friend until he got caught, and they found out that Epstein had many things on them. There truly is no loyalty among those scumbags, and I doubt very much that Bonny Prince Andrew will ever be charged with having sex with young underage girls. The only justice that these people will ever get is when one of them phu-ks up, and gets into trouble with the law, then they must be eliminated quickly for the sake and protection of the group, if necessary to do so. In this story, Epstein had to go. Sadly, we the people will never get the real story of what went on Epstein's sexual pleasure island. Such a shame, eh?  ;)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

Okay, if it is true, why have not the lying fake and phony leftist lieberal pro-democratic MSM American media reported this already? I have yet to see or hear anything about Trump raping anyone young girl on TV yet. 

Maybe because they are really pro-Trump. They got him elected after all.

Here's a cite for you. Don't get too upset about being wrong again.

"Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

Edited by BubberMiley

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

Imagine who else also went to Epstein's sex island and had sex with young girls? If only the truth would come out about Epstein and what went on, on his happy little sex island. Even his own girlfriend has said that she use to go out and recruit young girls and bring them to Epstein's island for sexual purposes. She knows a lot more than what we will ever learn.

It is so sick and evil Taxme. His girlfriend should be under arrest. She is no better. There are so many involved and you're correct .... we will never know the whole truth and that is a shame! Human Trafficking is huge. We are kept in the dark. People are not to be bought and sold :(

23 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Maybe because they are really pro-Trump. They got him elected after all.

Here's a cite for you. Don't get too upset about being wrong again.

"Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

Are you for real? I watch CNN and MSNBC some times, and they both are very anti-Trump. Every day they mock and attack Trump. Give me a break that the leftist liberal media in America is pro-Trump. What a laugh. Hillary got Trump elected because she and that leftist liberal MSM American media thought that she was a shoo in, and thought that Trump would never win the presidency, and there was no need for her to get out there and go get the vote. Boy, did they both ever get a nice kick in the ass. Well deserved too, mind you. 

More leftist liberal bull chit and lies. But the only way that I will ever believe what that leftist liberal rag said above about Trump ever comes out in the MSM then I maybe I will believe it. But until that day comes, Trump is still an innocent man on those allegations until proven guilty. I like how you like to make it appear as though you know something you know nothing about. You read it somewhere so it must be true, eh? 

But if Trump does get charged for such an criminal offence, do you think that Trump will try to hang himself in his cell? Just asking? LoL. 

37 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Didn't bother to read, but I bet your rant avoids mentioning Trump's connections to Epstein and the fact that one of Epstein's slaves accused Trump of beating and raping her.

Do you ever bother to read the other side of the story yourself? I don't think so!! When Trump found out what Epstein was doing on his island, Trump immediately broke off all contact with Epstein. Get your facts straight, will you. Trump was too busy trying to make his millions in buying up and owning real estate property, and would in no way try to compromise his efforts of trying to become a real estate millionaire tycoon by raping some young girl.

Quit with the bull chit. If you have proof that Trump raped a young girl, then show us the proof that you have? Otherwise, dry up about this allegation that no one in the media has brought up as of yet on any news TV network. If Trump had done such a thing, the fake and phony liberal media would already have made a field day out of it. Get real for a change, will you. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Someone related to Epstein made the allegation. No one related to Epstein made allegations against Clinton. These are facts.

You may continue with your irrelevant rant against the free western media. You got served again.

I just ripped up your served letter. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Do you ever bother to read the other side of the story yourself? I don't think so!! When Trump found out what Epstein was doing on his island, Trump immediately broke off all contact with Epstein. Get your facts straight, will you. Trump was too busy trying to make his millions in buying up and owning real estate property, and would in no way try to compromise his efforts of trying to become a real estate millionaire tycoon by raping some young girl.

Quit with the bull chit. If you have proof that Trump raped a young girl, then show us the proof that you have? Otherwise, dry up about this allegation that no one in the media has brought up as of yet on any news TV network. If Trump had done such a thing, the fake and phony liberal media would already have made a field day out of it. Get real for a change, will you. :rolleyes:

ed64e8d0-9497-11e9-a6c8-8445313d8ede_ima

Hey look its prince andrew 2.0!