Jump to content

Coroner says Jeff Epstein was strangulated


Recommended Posts

Epstein used a method of strangulation common to those in prison cells. They take a bed sheet and form a rope, then make a loop thru the bedframe with a knot on it. They then loop the roped sheet around the neck and turn their entire torso as many times needed to tighten that sheet around the neck as tightly as possible without passing out. Then with one last flip of the body the sheet is tightened to maximum capacity and the prisoner lays down and usually passes out in seconds. Oxygen depravation kills brain activity in a few short minutes thus stopping the heart. I'm fairly certain many Republicans have attempted and failed this method of strangulation only partially killing off sections of their brains and now have entered Washington or come here to post their daily drivel 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2023 at 8:05 AM, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. 

A thread about the "suicide" of Epstein, turns into a biatch-session about The Donald. The usual are beating their TDS drums yet again. 

Ho hum...

I think one would have to be a complete ijit to not see that Epstein was hanged. By who? All of 'em. Do you dolts really think this is about Trump? It's not. It's about all of the elite. Was Trump wise to cut ties with Jeffery? Yup. Did they all cut ties? Nope.

Epstein was obviously murdered. Who done it? 

All of them.

Your friend TrashCanMan started with this “Trump is an angel/Clinton is the devil” nonsense back in 2019:
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

Before I respond to the above quote, let me first say this about the left.  Their condition is pitiful for they are fully brainwashed.  Fed lie upon lie to manipulate and scam.  

When the CBDC gets introduced, the fear mongering and lies will have them fearing for their very lives.  Desperate people will do desperate things.

Anyway, the biggest take away from the Epstein case is that he was incarcerated for peddling children to nobody, for none of his customers were arrested.(BTW, if they had something on Trump WRT this, they’d use it so fast they’d give themselves whiplash.  So, no evidence exists, it’s that simple)

Not one pedo was arrested for what Epstein’s blackmail evidence proves.  That should tell you that the bad guys are still in control, protecting their own.

And to that I say, let justice be done though the heavens fall.  

Agreed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Your friend TrashCanMan started with this “Trump is an angel/Clinton is the devil” nonsense back in 2019:
 

 

Trump's no angel and Clinton is just a smooth talkin' thief. Of the two I'd pick Trump because he didn't get into politics to make money. Billy and his nasty wife...did.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Trump's no angel and Clinton is just a smooth talkin' thief. Of the two I'd pick Trump because he didn't get into politics to make money. Billy and his nasty wife...did.

Really? hmmm…. 
Tell me about the $2 billion that the Saudi royal family gave Jared.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Really? hmmm…. 
Tell me about the $2 billion that the Saudi royal family gave Jared.  

What fresh new BS is this?  I’ll bet you’d love to show us the evidence, right?  They’ve got the evidence and they are just waiting for the right time to release it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Trump's no angel and Clinton is just a smooth talkin' thief. Of the two I'd pick Trump because he didn't get into politics to make money. Billy and his nasty wife...did.

You obviously are not familiar with Trump's MANY grifts. Smith is currently hot on the trail of his last one in which he FAILED to use funds he raised to "Stop the Steal" for anything besides lining his own pockets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sharkman said:

What fresh new BS is this?  I’ll bet you’d love to show us the evidence, right?  They’ve got the evidence and they are just waiting for the right time to release it?

It's common knowledge to everyone not watching FOS LIES exclusively. Duh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2023 at 9:59 AM, sharkman said:

What fresh new BS is this?  I’ll bet you’d love to show us the evidence, right?  They’ve got the evidence and they are just waiting for the right time to release it?

Oh, I forgot, you read fake news and they don’t report the truth to you.  
 

It’s been very widely reported that, six months after he left the White House, the Saudi Royal family gave Jared Kushner $2 billion to manage as an investor, guaranteeing him management fees of $150 million.  This was despite objections from their own financial experts, who explained that Kushner has no experience as a fund manager. 
 

This was reported by the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal and all mainstream media outlets, but none of the ultra-right wing conspiracy websites you visit. 
https://www.wsj.com/articles/jared-kushner-reveals-rare-details-about-ties-with-saudi-crown-prince-11659003014

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Is Jared running for POTUS?

Did Jared serve as a Federal employee as top advisor to the President of the United States, and did Kushner have prime oversight of all US foreign policy in the Middle East and did Kushner refuse to criticize Saudi Arabia, even after they invaded Yemen and and murdered a U.S. citizen for writing unfavorable articles? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

Oh, I forgot, you read fake news and they don’t report the truth to you.  
 

It’s been very widely reported that, six months after he left the White House, the Saudi Royal family gave Jared Kushner $2 billion to manage as an investor, guaranteeing him management fees of $150 million.  This was despite objections from their own financial experts, who explained that Kushner has no experience as a fund manager. 
 

This was reported by the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal and all mainstream media outlets, but none of the ultra-right wing conspiracy websites you visit. 
https://www.wsj.com/articles/jared-kushner-reveals-rare-details-about-ties-with-saudi-crown-prince-11659003014

My point was that I hadn't seen this in recent news, and that's because it's from almost a year ago. 

 

In addition, you posted it with the inferred assertion that Trump entered politics to make money.  So his son-in-law must be paying him out of his fees for handling this 2 billion.  So you'll believe that with no evidence, but won't consider that Hunter Biden is giving payola to his father Sleepy Joe.  With a laptop's worth of evidence to back it up.  Hey, believe whatever makes you happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

My point was that I hadn't seen this in recent news, and that's because it's from almost a year ago. 

 

In addition, you posted it with the inferred assertion that Trump entered politics to make money.  So his son-in-law must be paying him out of his fees for handling this 2 billion.  So you'll believe that with no evidence, but won't consider that Hunter Biden is giving payola to his father Sleepy Joe.  With a laptop's worth of evidence to back it up.  Hey, believe whatever makes you happy.

What we know about Trump is fact based. 
Trump operated a hotel in Washington, DC while he was President.  The hotel charged extremely high rates, probably the highest in town. Lobbyists, foreign dignitaries and political operatives all chose this hotel specifically because it brought Donald Trump money. It’s even in the phone call with Zelensky. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Did Jared serve as a Federal employee as top advisor to the President of the United States, and did Kushner have prime oversight of all US foreign policy in the Middle East and did Kushner refuse to criticize Saudi Arabia, even after they invaded Yemen and and murdered a U.S. citizen for writing unfavorable articles? 

Who cares?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, sharkman said:

My point was that I hadn't seen this in recent news, and that's because it's from almost a year ago. 

 

In addition, you posted it with the inferred assertion that Trump entered politics to make money.  So his son-in-law must be paying him out of his fees for handling this 2 billion.  So you'll believe that with no evidence, but won't consider that Hunter Biden is giving payola to his father Sleepy Joe.  With a laptop's worth of evidence to back it up.  Hey, believe whatever makes you happy.

Hunter's laptop is NOT EVIDENCE that ANY MONEY changed hands with Joe.

Show us the bank statements.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Is an advisor to the POTUS allowed to have an opinion on things?

Has anyone accused The Donald of making money off Jared's business?

Jared was virtually bankrupt due to bad investments when he was in the WH.

Thanks to the Saudi PAYOFF, he is swimming in cash. You can bet he will use some of the $2B to bail out his FAILED investment in 666 5th Ave building.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Hunter's laptop is NOT EVIDENCE that ANY MONEY changed hands with Joe.

Show us the bank statements.

There’s all kinds of smoke in that laptop.  Give it about a week.   More smoke:

https://nypost.com/2023/05/08/white-house-bans-new-york-post-from-biden-event-as-hunter-indictment-looms/

Now why in the hell would they ban media they don’t like?

 

Edited by sharkman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, sharkman said:

There’s all kinds of smoke in that laptop.  Give it about a week.   More smoke:

https://nypost.com/2023/05/08/white-house-bans-new-york-post-from-biden-event-as-hunter-indictment-looms/

Now why in the hell would they ban media they don’t like?

 

Because NYP is a scurrilous RAG which PRETENDS laptop data of suspicious origin is "evidence."

Like the Steele Dossier, it contains NOTHING which will hold up in court due to huge chain of custody problems.

Years ago, Kevin Mitnick was a primo hacker who was in the FBI's sights. He'd been arrested and they got his laptop.

I contacted his counsel and offered to be a technical witness, and went to visit the FBI office in LA.

I told them I would testify that it would have been trivial for them to make an image backup of the laptop's hard disk BEFORE they messed with it, which they had NOT done. As a result of that incompetence, the laptop data was rendered ineffective in court for their case.

Same thing with Hunter's laptop. Too many people had their hands on it BEFORE the FBI.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Jared was virtually bankrupt due to bad investments when he was in the WH.

Thanks to the Saudi PAYOFF, he is swimming in cash. You can bet he will use some of the $2B to bail out his FAILED investment in 666 5th Ave building.

No doubt. What's ur point?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
    • exPS earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank
      Proficient
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      Collaborator
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...