Jump to content

Coroner says Jeff Epstein was strangulated


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

The evidence that Donald Trump or Bill Clinton had sex with underage minors is equivalent. You’re just too polarized to see that. There are no witnesses who have made any claims that either man had such relationships. I believe there was such an accusation against Prince Andrew.

But I’ll add that an accusation alone is not proof.  If it were, then your beloved Donald Trump would be guilty of rape, as he is currently in a rape trial and he has been accused of sexual assaults by at least 18 women. 
 

Trump’s comment about Ghislane Maxwell? “I wish her well.” 
That’s what he had to say. 
And when it came out that one of his Cabinet Secretaries was the former prosecutor who let Epstein off in Florida, Trump refused to fire him. Instead, he said, “Let him talk and we’ll see what people think.”  IOW, to paraphrase, “I, Donald Trump, am utterly devoid of morality and moral values, he is welcome to remain as my Cabinet Secretary, and I will only act if this issue will harm me politically.”  Trump refused to fire Acosta and insisted that Acosta’s resignation was Acosta’s decision and Trump had not asked him to resign. 

Well there was a suit filed, dropped and filed again, and dropped again, that claimed Trump (statutory) raped a 13 yo girl.

I wonder how much he had to pay to make that go away. ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

“Did you have sex with underage girls?”

”No”

What other question would you ask?  They’d need a witness.  

If Trump had as many flights on the Lolita Express as Clinton did would there be questions?

Why did you fly there so often? How many girls were on the plane? Underage? Etc...

*crickets*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

The evidence that Donald Trump or Bill Clinton had sex with underage minors is equivalent.

Wrong.

Distanced in 1995 vs frequent flyer in the 2010s.

Quote

If it were, then your beloved Donald Trump would be guilty of rape, as he is currently in a rape trial and he has been accused of sexual assaults by at least 18 women. 

Clinton flew on a pedo plane repeatedly and was credibly accused of a violent rape - with forced penetration.

Trump is accused of grabbing butts.

 

You're gross. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong.

Distanced in 1995 vs frequent flyer in the 2010s.

Clinton flew on a pedo plane repeatedly and was credibly accused of a violent rape - with forced penetration.

Trump is accused of grabbing butts.

 

You're gross. 

Mega Bull

“It was supposed to be an exclusive party at Mar-a-Lago, Donald J. Trump’s members-only club in Palm Beach, Fla. But other than the two dozen or so women flown in to provide the entertainment, the only guests were Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

The year was 1992 and the event was a “calendar girl” competition, something that George Houraney, a Florida-based businessman who ran American Dream Enterprise, had organized at Mr. Trump’s request.

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Mr. Houraney recalled in an interview on Monday. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

He also dismissed Mr. Houraney’s warning about his friend’s conduct.

“I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls,’” Mr. Houraney remembers. “He said, ‘Look I’m putting my name on this. I wouldn’t put my name on it and have a scandal.’”

Mr. Houraney said he “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events — Trump didn’t care about that.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-epstein.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wrong.

Distanced in 1995 vs frequent flyer in the 2010s.

Clinton flew on a pedo plane repeatedly and was credibly accused of a violent rape - with forced penetration.

Trump is accused of grabbing butts.

 

You're gross. 

Epstein’s pilot testified under oath that both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet. He provided his log book. But you selectively deleted Donald Trump from that list.  
 

And now, I find this article that Trump, a man who slept with several porn stars, hosted Epstein at a party with 28 underage girls. 

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If Trump had as many flights on the Lolita Express as Clinton did would there be questions?

Why did you fly there so often? How many girls were on the plane? Underage? Etc...

*crickets*

You are so full of shlt.

There are two men. They knew a sexual predator. And you’re just twisting all sorts of ways to prove that one of them was engaged in illegal acts and one was not. It’s all BS.  
 

Trump’s been accused of sexual assault by at least 18 women and he’s in the middle of a rape trial right now. He’s been married four times. He cheated on his current wife while she was pregnant. Obviously, the man is a poster child of sexual misbehavior, so don’t tell us that there’s no way he wasn’t involved in sexual shenanigans with Epstein, especially now that you know Trump hosted Epstein at a sleepover party with just the two of them and 28 underage girls. Just… shut up already. I can’t understand why you think it’s so important to defend him and attack someone else, pretending that Trump is Mr. Sexual Virtue.  You should so stupld.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Mega Bull

“It was supposed to be an exclusive party at Mar-a-Lago, Donald J. Trump’s members-only club in Palm Beach, Fla. But other than the two dozen or so women flown in to provide the entertainment, the only guests were Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.

The year was 1992 and the event was a “calendar girl” competition, something that George Houraney, a Florida-based businessman who ran American Dream Enterprise, had organized at Mr. Trump’s request.

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Mr. Houraney recalled in an interview on Monday. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

He also dismissed Mr. Houraney’s warning about his friend’s conduct.

“I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls,’” Mr. Houraney remembers. “He said, ‘Look I’m putting my name on this. I wouldn’t put my name on it and have a scandal.’”

Mr. Houraney said he “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events — Trump didn’t care about that.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-epstein.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Like I said, Trump distanced himself from Epstein in the '90s. Remember?

Your article goes back to 1992. Do you know when 1992 was? Was it in the 1990s? Just like I said? 

Are you just really stupid or are you actively trying to prove my point? 

 

And the event was a "calendar girl" competition. I'm pretty sure we all know that doesn't mean "a calendar full of 14 yr-old girls." Have you seen one of those, because I'm pretty sure that you can't sell those commercially. FYI it's women, probably the vast majority of them being 21-30. Even if there are some 18 yr-old girls, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's not a crime at all. In a lot of places in Canada, Europe, Asia and other "highly civilized" nations they could drink alcohol, drive cars, fight in wars, get married, and have consensual sex with older males. 

 

Your best quote is "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Women. Women - on the younger side. FYI that does not mean 14 yr old girls. No one calls 14 yr old girls "women on the younger side".

 

It's an extremely serious accusation to equate anything Trump did with what Clinton is known to have done and what Clinton is credibly accused of doing. Clinton was credibly accused of a violent rape. Trump was not. Not ever. The accuser was a former Democrat staffer - not a Republican at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Epstein’s pilot testified under oath that both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet. He provided his log book. But you selectively deleted Donald Trump from that list.  
 

And now, I find this article that Trump, a man who slept with several porn stars, hosted Epstein at a party with 28 underage girls. 

I don't have access behind the NYT paywall for the same reason I don't root around in public toilets, and the quotes you provided don't say anything about "underage girls". 

Can you post the quote about underage girls, or are you just talking out of your ass again? 

Can you post the quote about Trump flying on his plane, because the alt-left media recently found ONE flight log which also included his wife and baby daughter. Is it the same flight?

You're a pretty vile little human who just got busted for your filth one post above, so surely you must understand why I'm calling you out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Like I said, Trump distanced himself from Epstein in the '90s. Remember?

Your article goes back to 1992. Do you know when 1992 was? Was it in the 1990s? Just like I said? 

Are you just really stupid or are you actively trying to prove my point? 

 

And the event was a "calendar girl" competition. I'm pretty sure we all know that doesn't mean "a calendar full of 14 yr-old girls." Have you seen one of those, because I'm pretty sure that you can't sell those commercially. FYI it's women, probably the vast majority of them being 21-30. Even if there are some 18 yr-old girls, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's not a crime at all. In a lot of places in Canada, Europe, Asia and other "highly civilized" nations they could drink alcohol, drive cars, fight in wars, get married, and have consensual sex with older males. 

 

Your best quote is "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Women. Women - on the younger side. FYI that does not mean 14 yr old girls. No one calls 14 yr old girls "women on the younger side".

 

It's an extremely serious accusation to equate anything Trump did with what Clinton is known to have done and what Clinton is credibly accused of doing. Clinton was credibly accused of a violent rape. Trump was not. Not ever. The accuser was a former Democrat staffer - not a Republican at all. 

Define what makes a rape accusation “Credible.”

Is that a legal term? Is it based upon rules of evidence, or a probable cause standard, or a “we hate Libs” standard? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You are so full of shlt.

There are two men. They knew a sexual predator. And you’re just twisting all sorts of ways to prove that one of them was engaged in illegal acts and one was not. It’s all BS.  

You're not a smart guy, plus you're a liar.

Trump stopped associating with Epstein at least one, maybe two decades before Clinton went on his laundry list of flights. You still haven't disproven my assertion of tat point, and all you've been able to do is point to an event from 1992. FYI that's 31 years ago. 

Do you know if Epstein even had that island in 1995? Was it stocked with underage girls in 1995? I don't know that. I don't know at what point Epstein became a pedo, or a pimp for pedos. Why don't you find that out? 

 

LONG AFTER EPSTEIN WAS KNOWN TO BE A PEDO Clinton was flying on Lolita as if he was trying to earn a free air miles getaway. Fact. 

LONG BEFORE EPSTEIN WAS KNOWN TO BE A PEDO, Trump distanced himself from Epstein in a very measurable way - by banning him from Mar-a-Lago.

Make whatever assumptions you want from that. I'm not telling you to believe Trump was an angel, but he's ABSOLUTELY not comparable to Clinton as far as their crimes against women are concerned. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Define what makes a rape accusation “Credible.”

Is that a legal term? Is it based upon rules of evidence, or a probable cause standard, or a “we hate Libs” standard? 

Credible: Juanita Broderick named a specific room in a specific hotel at a specific time of day and Bill Clinton's itinerary puts him in that town on that exact day with a gap in his itinerary during those specific hours. She has a friend who she talked to right away, who witnessed the bite mark on her lip from the alleged rape. 

Not Credible: Trump was accused by a woman of raping her "at the Bergdorf Goodman department store in Manhattan sometime in 1995 or 1996". Raped in a dept store bathroom? Raped? Hmmmmmm. And that accusation is so vague that anyone could make it, because it's impossible to disprove and "you can't sue a suitor for libel". I could say that Michelle Obama raped me at a dept store in Chicago in 1995 or 1996 and what can she do? She can call me a liar, but there is nothing she could do legally. That's as non-credible as it gets. 

Equating those as rape allegations is like calling an AR-15 and a semi-automatic pellet gun "assault rifles". 

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

There was no Trump collusion… 

Trump had Manafort (campaign manager) handle the collusion. He was deeply involved with Russian agent Kilimnik, Yanukovych and Oleg Deripaska.

You can keep denying the collusion, but that won't make the EVIDENCE go away.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Trump had Manafort (campaign manager) handle the collusion. He was deeply involved with Russian agent Kilimnik, Yanukovych and Oleg Deripaska.

You can keep denying the collusion, but that won't make the EVIDENCE go away.

That’s a conspiracy theory.  No arrests, no court case, even the Muller investigation couldn’t find enough after years for Congress to proceed with prosecution of any kind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sharkman said:

That’s a conspiracy theory.  No arrests, no court case, even the Muller investigation couldn’t find enough after years for Congress to proceed with prosecution of any kind. 

How many people wound up in jail as a result of the Mueller investigation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, sharkman said:

That’s a conspiracy theory.  No arrests, no court case, even the Muller investigation couldn’t find enough after years for Congress to proceed with prosecution of any kind. 

Yeah, and Trump GUTTED the FEC after he took office, so that explains the lack of enforcement of campaign finance laws.

Not ALL collusion is illegal, and doesn't have to be as long as fools like you are willing to give Trump a pass on cooperating with Russian agents to get illegal campaign aid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Like I said, Trump distanced himself from Epstein in the '90s. Remember?

Your article goes back to 1992. Do you know when 1992 was? Was it in the 1990s? Just like I said? 

Are you just really stupid or are you actively trying to prove my point? 

 

And the event was a "calendar girl" competition. I'm pretty sure we all know that doesn't mean "a calendar full of 14 yr-old girls." Have you seen one of those, because I'm pretty sure that you can't sell those commercially. FYI it's women, probably the vast majority of them being 21-30. Even if there are some 18 yr-old girls, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's not a crime at all. In a lot of places in Canada, Europe, Asia and other "highly civilized" nations they could drink alcohol, drive cars, fight in wars, get married, and have consensual sex with older males. 

 

Your best quote is "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Women. Women - on the younger side. FYI that does not mean 14 yr old girls. No one calls 14 yr old girls "women on the younger side".

 

It's an extremely serious accusation to equate anything Trump did with what Clinton is known to have done and what Clinton is credibly accused of doing. Clinton was credibly accused of a violent rape. Trump was not. Not ever. The accuser was a former Democrat staffer - not a Republican at all. 

They were friends until at least 2004 and one book says until 2007

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-jeffrey-epstein-banned-mar-a-lago-book-florida-sex-offender-a9655661.html?amp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

So Trump said 15 years, I said 1995, I really couldn't care less. 

I haven't been down in the muck with the likes of you, sniffing around for minor details which don't actually prove anything. 

If you find a detailed list of Trump/Clinton flight logs I'll look at it. If you find some details of Trumps 'friendship' with Epstein I'll look at it. 

No quotes that you provided show that Trump and Epstein were friends in 2004 or 2007. Find that too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So Trump said 15 years, I said 1995, I really couldn't care less. 

I haven't been down in the muck with the likes of you, sniffing around for minor details which don't actually prove anything. 

If you find a detailed list of Trump/Clinton flight logs I'll look at it. If you find some details of Trumps 'friendship' with Epstein I'll look at it. 

No quotes that you provided show that Trump and Epstein were friends in 2004 or 2007. Find that too. 

You’re only off by a decade; who cares?

I don’t care.  Right now, the only person accused of Epstein-related sexual crimes is Prince Andrew. You’re dreaming this up. It’s what you do. Covid was made up. The vaccine caused Covid, cause you did magic math. January 6 was a friendly non-violent demonstration. Donald Trump is rational.  The election was stolen. You live in a world of fantasy, dude. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

You’re only off by a decade; who cares?

I don’t care.  Right now, the only person accused of Epstein-related sexual crimes is Prince Andrew. You’re dreaming this up. It’s what you do. Covid was made up. The vaccine caused Covid, cause you did magic math. January 6 was a friendly non-violent demonstration. Donald Trump is rational.  The election was stolen. You live in a world of fantasy, dude. 

One more fantasy is the belief that proving one Trump "lie" was actually not false, completely discredits EVERY OTHER lie allegation. 

But then strong evidence was shown that one lie was in fact a LIE, but WCM still clings to the fantasy that Trump is honest. LMAO

Anyone with half a brain knows Trump is a pathological LIAR. He even lies about trivial things like the weather.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hilarious. 

A thread about the "suicide" of Epstein, turns into a biatch-session about The Donald. The usual are beating their TDS drums yet again. 

Ho hum...

I think one would have to be a complete ijit to not see that Epstein was hanged. By who? All of 'em. Do you dolts really think this is about Trump? It's not. It's about all of the elite. Was Trump wise to cut ties with Jeffery? Yup. Did they all cut ties? Nope.

Epstein was obviously murdered. Who done it? 

All of them.

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. 

A thread about the "suicide" of Epstein, turns into a biatch-session about The Donald. The usual are beating their TDS drums yet again. 

Ho hum...

I think one would have to be a complete ijit to not see that Epstein was hanged. By who? All of 'em. Do you dolts really think this is about Trump? It's not. It's about all of the elite. Was Trump wise to cut ties with Jeffery? Yup. Did they all cut ties? Nope.

Epstein was obviously murdered. Who done it? 

All of them.

No, you’re lying again. 
it turned into a “We know Clinton is definitely guilty and Trump is totally innocent” claim. 
 

My point is that we do not know. There’s no evidence implicating either of them.  I’ve said that repeatedly, but you only hear what you want to hear. 

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, you’re lying again. 
it turned into a “We know Clinton is definitely guilty and Trump is totally innocent” claim. 
 

My point is that we do not know. There’s no evidence implicating either of them.  I’ve said that repeatedly, but you only hear what you want to hear. 

One shunned Jeffery...one did not.

Case closed.

So who killed Jeffery? All of 'em.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Rebound said:

You’re only off by a decade; who cares?

I don’t care.  Right now, the only person accused of Epstein-related sexual crimes is Prince Andrew. You’re dreaming this up. It’s what you do. Covid was made up. The vaccine caused Covid, cause you did magic math. January 6 was a friendly non-violent demonstration. Donald Trump is rational.  The election was stolen. You live in a world of fantasy, dude. 

1) I'm not as invested in the decades-old relationship between Trump/Clinton Epstein as you are.

I point out your hypocrisy, stupidity and lies and leave it at that.

The fact is that Trump severed his ties with Epstein long ago, he's not on the frequent flyer plan like Clinton was, and saying "He likes women on the younger side" doesn't mean "We used to bang 14 yr olds together". You need to get a life.

2) Covid wasn't made up. That's just more of your stupidity/lies. It kills really old people with co-morbidities, and even some middle-aged people if they're sick enough.

3) There is no vaccine for covid, and no one said that "the vaccine causes covid", that's just more of your stupidity/lies.

4) Jan 6th was a riot. It wasn't an attempt to take over the US. That's just more of your stupidity and lies. 

If AOC got PTSD from that 3-hr riot, then what did her constituents get from the months and months of rioting outside of their homes that AOC supported? What did the US servicemen get when Hillary abandoned them in Benghazi? 

You live in a world of stupidity and lies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2023 at 5:05 AM, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. 

A thread about the "suicide" of Epstein, turns into a biatch-session about The Donald. The usual are beating their TDS drums yet again. 

Ho hum...

I think one would have to be a complete ijit to not see that Epstein was hanged. By who? All of 'em. Do you dolts really think this is about Trump? It's not. It's about all of the elite. Was Trump wise to cut ties with Jeffery? Yup. Did they all cut ties? Nope.

Epstein was obviously murdered. Who done it? 

All of them.

Before I respond to the above quote, let me first say this about the left.  Their condition is pitiful for they are fully brainwashed.  Fed lie upon lie to manipulate and scam.  

When the CBDC gets introduced, the fear mongering and lies will have them fearing for their very lives.  Desperate people will do desperate things.

Anyway, the biggest take away from the Epstein case is that he was incarcerated for peddling children to nobody, for none of his customers were arrested.(BTW, if they had something on Trump WRT this, they’d use it so fast they’d give themselves whiplash.  So, no evidence exists, it’s that simple)

Not one pedo was arrested for what Epstein’s blackmail evidence proves.  That should tell you that the bad guys are still in control, protecting their own.

And to that I say, let justice be done though the heavens fall.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,746
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • User went up a rank
      Experienced
    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...