Racist or Bully

Teena

If it is a person of color it is considered racist. I see similar articles like this on the internet every day. Well I was bullied BIG TIME as a kid. My kids were bullied even with the new school policy of "hands off". We are white. Can they just simply call it bullying at times!!!! Many kids in school are bullies no matter their race! This is getting annoying. Call it what it is and really it's not news! It happens every day in schools.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/boys-accused-of-pinning-down-black-girl-and-cutting-dreadlocks/ar-AAHWf5T?li=AAggFp4

• Like 2

The mainstream media loves the racism narrative. A story of a black guy raping or attacking someone white, cursing at them, calling them names, none of that is worth covering. It's the routine crap of minor anger and crime. But if the races are reversed, if there's a video of some white person yelling insults at a minority, or a story of them attacking one, then the media are off to the races! I can see them all now racing in a mass towards the reported crime! Sirens wailing and horns honking, heads ticking out of car windows with tongues lolling out like eager hound dogs! Remember the last incident, some white woman yelling insults at an Asian woman over a parking dispute? The mainstream media love that stuff.

It's the same as police shootings. Let both be the same races and its a routine story. If the cop is white and the guy shot is black, though, the media is off to the races! Big story time! National coverage! Oh the tragedy! The media coverage over that scumbag Michael Brown being shot by police in Ferguson led to riots and the murders of police, but they couldn't care less. Any time they get the chance to suggest racism they'll take it.

• Like 3

On 9/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, Argus said:

The mainstream media loves the racism narrative. A story of a black guy raping or attacking someone white, cursing at them, calling them names, none of that is worth covering. It's the routine crap of minor anger and crime. But if the races are reversed, if there's a video of some white person yelling insults at a minority, or a story of them attacking one, then the media are off to the races! I can see them all now racing in a mass towards the reported crime! Sirens wailing and horns honking, heads ticking out of car windows with tongues lolling out like eager hound dogs! Remember the last incident, some white woman yelling insults at an Asian woman over a parking dispute? The mainstream media love that stuff.

It's the same as police shootings. Let both be the same races and its a routine story. If the cop is white and the guy shot is black, though, the media is off to the races! Big story time! National coverage! Oh the tragedy! The media coverage over that scumbag Michael Brown being shot by police in Ferguson led to riots and the murders of police, but they couldn't care less. Any time they get the chance to suggest racism they'll take it.

Thanks Argus. It seems the real culprit is the media via Intranet. What a curse. I was 11 years old when a black boy tied me to a piece of gym equipment in a school yard and put his genitals in my face! The horror! Being racist works both ways! He could have been any color. I certainly don't focus on that aspect of it. He was a sick bully. That's it.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 7:23 AM, Teena said:

Thanks Argus. It seems the real culprit is the media via Intranet. What a curse. I was 11 years old when a black boy tied me to a piece of gym equipment in a school yard and put his genitals in my face! The horror! Being racist works both ways! He could have been any color. I certainly don't focus on that aspect of it. He was a sick bully. That's it.

Racism against white people will only get worse as they become closer to becoming a minority in their own white homeland. What we see today happening against white people will be nothing compared to what is waiting for all white people in all the Western countries of the world when they do truly become a minority in their own white homelands. By that time it will be too late to be able to do anything about it. It will be revenge time for the soon to be majority, and they ain't going to like what is ahead for them, pardner. For those white people who praise Multiculturalism/diversity and are for more non-white immigration into their countries have no idea as to what they are praying and asking for. Racial genocide is the only two words that i can come up with now. The writing is on the wall but most white people refuse to read that writing on the wall to their peril. If they do not give a chit about what happens to them today, they should at least think about what it is going to be like when their grandchildren have to face this coming peril.   Aw well. What more can be said  :unsure:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We do need to get a handle on all of the racist division scams that are going on now. The leftists like to act like it's a "no harm, no foul" situation (hijab hoax girl and Jussie Smollet, 2 known crimes, zero dollars in fines, zero days in jail, just a $10,000 bond was forfeited) but it's clearly not. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On September 27, 2019 at 12:02 PM, Teena said:

If it is a person of color it is considered racist.

Yes, IMHO that's very fair.   

For example, if we pretend this 2019 story was never recanted (cool topic btw) a Black girl's dreadlocks getting chopped off by White boys solely because White boys disliked her negro appearance vis-a-vis the "nappy" negro appearance/the negro origin, of the hairstyle?  Then that is racist.  And if the girl is a minority at the school ---as the White boys are a majority or a dominant force at the school thx to being White--- then their act is also Racism.

Unfortunately from a legal lense, if you look at the picture it is sobering to see ways that they could've bullied her and not be deemed as racists.  Such as, how she has colored eyes and she is thin.  Her eye color and her petiteness are physical traits you often see in White girls. Therefore bullying her for reasons like those, cannot be deemed as racist, because they can bully White girls for the same reasons.

Edited by Tdot

On 4/4/2020 at 10:09 AM, Tdot said:

Yes, IMHO that's very fair.   

For example, if we pretend this 2019 story was never recanted (cool topic btw) a Black girl's dreadlocks getting chopped off by White boys solely because White boys disliked her negro appearance vis-a-vis the "nappy" negro appearance/the negro origin, of the hairstyle?  Then that is racist.  And if the girl is a minority at the school ---as the White boys are a majority or a dominant force at the school thx to being White--- then their act is also Racism.

But if it's a blonde girl being attacked by blacks, taunting her on her hair and all the cliche's that go with it, and they cut off big chunks of her hair that's not considered racist and no one will care.

A topic to promote racism with virtue signalling and victim cards.

both racism and bullying are wrong. Racism doesn't necessarily show though. If it does, it often includes bullying, backbiting or slander. The "severity" of racism or such behaviour depends on the severity of the action. It is no use comparing which is worse, racism or bullying. Their severity is not decided based on the label, but is decided on a case by case basis.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

But if it's a blonde girl being attacked by blacks, taunting her on her hair and all the cliche's that go with it, and they cut off big chunks of her hair that's not considered racist...

Yes, exactly.

Because if the negros are the minority group there who nearly every one dislikes, while the blond girl is White and from the dominant group which dictates the local community, then no that act is not Racism.  It is hatred.

Edited by Tdot

4 hours ago, Tdot said:

Yes, exactly.

Because if the negros are the minority group there who nearly every one dislikes, while the blond girl is White and from the dominant group which dictates the local community, then no that act is not Racism.  It is hatred.

I could not care less whether someone is from a minority or majority group. The action and thought behind it govern whether something is racist or not. I'm not interested in specious talk about power relationships and the like. If you hate someone due to their race you're a racist.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I could not care less whether someone is from a minority or majority group. The action and thought behind it govern whether something is racist or not. I'm not interested in specious talk about power relationships and the like. If you hate someone due to their race you're a racist.

If you hate someone due to their Race of people oppressing your Race of people, then that is not Racism so you are not a racist.  It is called prejudice. Yes. It's called racist/Racism only when there is a power element being exercised  ---so if you are being oppressed then you have no power, so then it's prejudiced.  That power element is what introduces the term Racism/racist, versus Prejudicial/prejudiced.

22 minutes ago, Tdot said:

If you hate someone due to their Race of people oppressing your Race of people, then that is not Racism so you are not a racist.  It is called prejudice. Yes. It's called racist/Racism only when there is a power element being exercised  ---so if you are being oppressed then you have no power, so then it's prejudiced.  That power element is what introduces the term Racism/racist, versus Prejudicial/prejudiced.

The idea that racism is defined by power elements is something not supported by things like, oh, say, dictionaries. It's only supported by Left wing bigots who want to excuse vile behaviour by people of color because left-wing bigots can't bear to hold people of colour to the same standards they do whites - because they believe people of colour are incapable of reaching such levels of civility and behaviour. The bigotry of low expectations created the ridiculously redefined meaning of racism.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Argus said:

The idea that racism is defined by power elements is something not supported by things like, oh, say, dictionaries. It's only supported by Left wing bigots who want to excuse vile behaviour by people of color because left-wing bigots can't bear to hold people of colour to the same standards they do whites - because they believe people of colour are incapable of reaching such levels of civility and behaviour. The bigotry of low expectations created the ridiculously redefined meaning of racism.

We cannot just make terms into whatever we want them to be ---and then namecall any people who disagree with our lunacy.  

There has to be a reasonable understanding for the difference between words like 'Racism & Hatred & Prejudice & Bigotry & Fascism'. They are not the same words, so it is only fair, that we importantly understand their denotative meaning before using those words.

Edited by Tdot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Honestly most white people are racists and bullies. As a man of color, I have never seen such general entitlement displayed by an entire group of people. 

For example, the other day I'm walking behind this white guy and he has to open the door first. I'm a little bit behind him and he just goes in without holding the door. I didn't think it was because I was black at first, but when I was checking out he's holding the door for an old white woman. 

I yelled out at him and told him he was a racist. He walked out. I get out to my car and he starts to bully me. He goes "why the fuck did you call me a racist?" So I told him about the door thing. 

He called me stupid and I said "why am I stupid? Cause I'm black?" He just scoffed like he was better than me cause he was white and drove off. 

Every single white person I've met is like that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 2:02 PM, Teena said:

If it is a person of color it is considered racist. I see similar articles like this on the internet every day. Well I was bullied BIG TIME as a kid. My kids were bullied even with the new school policy of "hands off". We are white. Can they just simply call it bullying at times!!!! Many kids in school are bullies no matter their race! This is getting annoying. Call it what it is and really it's not news! It happens every day in schools.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/boys-accused-of-pinning-down-black-girl-and-cutting-dreadlocks/ar-AAHWf5T?li=AAggFp4

It is more acceptable to be bullied by members of your own species.

On 8/8/2022 at 5:24 PM, TreeBeard said:

You think an Asian person is a different species than a Caucasian person?

Do you think that bobcats and lynx are different species of cat?  Do you think that mule deer and white tail deer are different species of deer?  They certainly have different zoological taxonomic names.  And you can carry this through all of the rest of the creatures on this planet.  So to say that all "races" of human are Homo sapien is a joke.  Race doesn't exist amongst any of the other creatures on the planet.  Species does.  So to answer your question, I don't "think" Asians are a different species of human from Whites.  I KNOW it.   Reality is a bitch, isn't it.

image.thumb.jpeg.572ab31155c3e5a5cbc20c5f1c98db39.jpeg

10 minutes ago, disobey said:

Do you think that bobcats and lynx are different species of cat?

Yes. Of course they’re a different species.   But this is a red herring.  

11 minutes ago, disobey said:

So to say that all "races" of human are Homo sapien is a joke. 

So which colour(s) of people are Homo sapiens?   And the other species, what is their taxonomic category, if not H. sapien?  

39 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Yes. Of course they’re a different species.   But this is a red herring.  

So which colour(s) of people are Homo sapiens?   And the other species, what is their taxonomic category, if not H. sapien?  

Why is the example I gave a "red herring."  Next, you come across a point that I have been often banned for going into.  Just let me know if you ever feel like going to a forum where it can be discussed.  And just so you know, it isn't stormfront or any other similar forum.  But suffice it to say, that amongst different species of human, there is a HELL of a lot more difference going on rather than just skin color.  As for taxonomic classifications of different species of human, "political correctness" wouldn't allow them to be created.  But I did.  For Whites it is Homo aryanus.  For orientals it is Homo mongolus.  For blacks it is Homo negrosis.  For more, maybe this video would help.

https://youtu.be/BwQWNpgdP6U

Setting all that aside, this thread is about "racist or bully."  I have another video for you.  It shows some negro muslim immigrants in France.  One apparently trying to get a White girls phone number.  At the end there is a laughing negro that says something.  Not being able to speak French, I don't know what he says.  I hear French is a fairly common language spoken in Canada.  So maybe you or somebody else can tell me what he says.  Is all this racist or bully.

https://www.100free.com/view?v=2258359304

Just now, disobey said:

Why is the example I gave a "red herring."

Because it is based on biology and taxonomy.  

There’s not a biologist or taxonomist in the 20th century who would categorize different colours of humans into different species.  

So in one instance, you believe the experts.  On the other, I suspect you go with your feelings, which are decidedly anti-science.  

The rest of your post is racist claptrap.