Racist or Bully

Teena

23 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Because it is based on biology and taxonomy.  

There’s not a biologist or taxonomist in the 20th century who would categorize different colours of humans into different species.  

So in one instance, you believe the experts.  On the other, I suspect you go with your feelings, which are decidedly anti-science.  

The rest of your post is racist claptrap.  

You say, "Because it is based on biology and taxonomy."  Didn't you mean to say is "isn't" based on biology and taxonomy?  And if that is what you meant to say, you would be dead wrong.  What I said it true.  Beyond true.  It couldn't be any more true.  Despite what any current biologist or taxonomist might say.

Next, how can I break through your cultish programming.  Obviously, logic doesn't work.  But let me try this again.  In zoology, EVERY creature is given its own unique taxonomic name.  Even if there is only a slight difference between a similar creature. Take finches on the Galapagos islands.  They evolved from a single ancestor into different SPECIES of finch.  Despite that, each one could probably reproduce with a different species of finch there and have viable offspring.  These are a few of their taxonomic names.  Certhiadea olivacea, Geospiza heliobates, Geospiza pallida.  So to call all the different species of human Homo sapien is about as anti-science as you can get!

Then you again bring up different "colors" of human.  As if that is the only difference.  Well I guess that if you are intent on being wrong, you may as well go all in.  I will show you a book that somebody wrote once.  It makes the case that negroes are actually just more evolved Homo erectus.  The only way to know for sure would be to do a DNA study.  But as far as I know, no complete Homo erectus DNA has ever been found.  And given what would be at stake, even if scientists were able to isolate a complete DNA sequence from a Homo erectus fossil, they probably wouldn't tell anybody.  The book I will show you can be read for free on line.  That is if you can handle a book loaded down with reference material.

708797677_Homoerectus.thumb.jpg.39be23aa7033c68bd55d6e4d822e2faf.jpg

I will show you some of the images from it.

236337464_3skullgraphssmall.thumb.jpg.0c7b8ea068a4e40df65ddb1b0a124e28.jpg  

695960443_Skullpictures.thumb.jpg.7c8a29ef914c390de09acc2ed9ef7f0b.jpg

monkey-human.jpg.d25e5136666612b2f76de07ea12c6ef1.jpg

And those are just differences in the shape of the skulls.  There are far more differences besides.  Tell me, when you see with your own eyes the differences in the shape of the skulls, do you see different shapes?  Or different colors.

23 hours ago, disobey said:

I would prefer nig***.  Here we're expected to call them African Americans.  What do they call them up in Canada.

So, where exactly in the world is there a country called African American? Black Americans born in America today should not be called African Americans. They did not come from some country called Africa America. I am white and so should I be called a white European even though I was not born in Europe? I was born in Canada. I am Canadian. Either you are an American or you are a Canadian. Why do people today always want to call themselves something American or something Canadian? ?

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, taxme said:

Nah, I am not much for wanting to call a black person a "nig-er". How about you? 

Do you ever describe yourself as white?

Don’t you support Canada being a “white country”?  

How come you get to describe yourself like that but no one else should?

Edited by TreeBeard

3 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you ever describe yourself as white?

Don’t you support Canada being a “white country”?  

How come you get to describe yourself like that but no one else should?

(1) I am white and I am proud and happy to say so. Most white people are too afraid and scared to admit that they are proud of their white race and culture and heritage like I have said here many times in the past. Of course, because I dare to say that I am proud of my white race, I am called a white racist. It's okay though if a black or Asian or native Indian says that they are proud of their own race, they would never be called racist. Only white people are supposed to be racist.

Being called a white racist is only an intimidation tactic being used by the lefty white liberal guilt ridden hating baboons out there to try and shut up white people like me. Those baboons can go screw off as far as I am concerned. They will never shut me up. Let those white hating lefty liberal baboons live with that. ?

(2) I want Canada to stay approx. 90% majority white forever. Sadly, most of our white lefty liberal politicians are more interested in turning Canada into a third world hell hole. For several decades now approx. 80% of all our new legal and illegal immigrants and refugees are all coming from 3rd world countries. Canada's white population is slowly being replaced by massive non-white immigration. very soon White people will become a minority in their own white homeland, and when that happens, it will be goodbye white Canada and welcome ans say hello to a new non-white country. ?

(3) I have never said that "no one else should". Stop trying to put words in my white mouth. I have no problem when any other non-white race say that they are proud of their non-white race. So, quit with that anti-white racist nonsense. ?

On 8/11/2022 at 6:05 PM, taxme said:

So, where exactly in the world is there a country called African American? Black Americans born in America today should not be called African Americans. They did not come from some country called Africa America. I am white and so should I be called a white European even though I was not born in Europe? I was born in Canada. I am Canadian. Either you are an American or you are a Canadian. Why do people today always want to call themselves something American or something Canadian? ?

Agreed. I Am Canadian.

Right down to my maple syrup pancakes...shed full of old hockey equipment...Labatt's Blue beer belly and lover of the nation coast to coast. The Newfies...the red island of PEI...the French communities...kawartha...mosquitoes in Winterpeg...the hicks and roughnecks in the prairies...the Rockey friggin Mountains and even the strangeness of Vancouver. 

I'm proud to be Canadian. Any who are not...might wanna re-evaluate their choice of home.

As for this need people have for racial identity...what's wrong with just being Canadian?

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

What I told a University professor in 1970.
No I'm not an Italo-Canadian. I'm a Canadian just like my Grampa who came from Italy.

And I laugh when I meet black American who go out of their way act like they're black. You're just another Yank in my book. Your race or ethnic origin does not define you.

Some of the "woke" may disagree, but they're wrong.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 5:31 PM, herbie said:

What I told a University professor in 1970.
No I'm not an Italo-Canadian. I'm a Canadian just like my Grampa who came from Italy.

And I laugh when I meet black American who go out of their way act like they're black. You're just another Yank in my book. Your race or ethnic origin does not define you.

Some of the "woke" may disagree, but they're wrong.

herbie...for the first time ever I think...I agree with you.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:06 PM, TreeBeard said:

How is Canada a white homeland?  Were  white people here first?  No.  

The founders and settlers of Canada long ago were pretty much all white. White people created a white homeland for themselves that we now know as Canada today as the population in the beginning were all white settlers.

Since the 1980's thanks to old man Marxist Turdeau who went on a binge and decided to change our immigration policy back then to favor more non-white immigration than white immigration which has now resulted in a massive number of increasingly non-white people coming to Canada over several decades. At the rate of non-white immigration going on in Canada today white people can expect to become a minority in their own white homeland. 

Canada is bringing in way too many non-white immigrants that are culturally incompatible to our own white culture and traditions and heritage. They are now being encouraged to bring in and keep their own non-white cultures, traditions and heritages. No more assimilation required anymore thanks to the promotion of multiculturalism and diversity. Those two programs alone will end white majority in another decade or so. And I do not believe or think that white people are going to like the end results. Our children and grandchildren will be paying a hefty price for our white stupidity and ignorance. I can only see a third world hell hole being created here in Canada today. 

We do not know as to who was here first. All I know is that there were many native Indian tribes in Canada here at the time but that was it. There were no huge Asian, black or East Indian populations around. Those groups only immigrated to Canada after many many decades later. It will be over very soon if the now white majority do not wake up. In the world today white people make up about 9% of the world's population. White people are already a minority in the world as it is. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

We do not know as to who was here first. All I know is that there were many native Indian tribes in Canada here at the time but that was it.

So white people weren’t here first.  So it’s more of an indigenous homeland than a white homeland.  

Maybe white people should be forced to leave?

26 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:
On 8/13/2022 at 2:31 PM, herbie said:

And I laugh when I meet black American who go out of their way act like they're black.

What does “acting black” mean?

Sorry, that does sound terribly racist. I meant in the way of what they used to say "putting on airs" like an Englishman acting haughty-taughty or over faking a Cockney accent. Like my Scot ex relatives and their incessant expressions that probably went out of fashion in Scotland by 1966....

a Congolese buddy was kind of put off when one approached him in Jasper to "axe" directions and he took a  minute and replied in precise English. Which seemed to put off the American guy.

IOW they're Americans. Just like I'm Canadian.

*funny thing here in the North there are way more black people who are 1st generation Canadians from Africa than from the USA. I find their accents delightful and their English is often more precise and a hell of a lot less salty than mine.

12 minutes ago, herbie said:

a Congolese buddy was kind of put off when one approached him in Jasper to "axe" directions and he took a  minute and replied in precise English. Which seemed to put off the American guy.

You think the way a black American speaks is an act?  

You do realize that there are Canadians who speak very different to each other and pronounce words very differently, don’t you?

Edited by TreeBeard

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You think the way a black American speaks is an act?  

The way white Texas cowboys speak is an act too. Just like the Scots who've lived in Vancouver for 60 years. It's an act they put on to self-affirm and self-identify their difference from 'other' people.

It's like that old movie about the Commies conquering China: everybody now same same. We just like to pretend we're different. Time to get over it.