The road to 2020

17 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

So, you are not doing that, right?

Duly noted.

Since I've been ignoring all stories about Hunter Biden, it's pretty hard to form an opinion one way or the other.  So, at this point I don't know if he's guilty as charged by "fake" news A or innocent of all charges per "fake" news B.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter though.  We're unlikely to know the truth regardless of who happens to end up the next US President.  Trump is a horror, but as some have said - he's only a symptom of a much bigger problem, and electing Biden isn't going to fix that problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Oh, to whom do these three buttocks belong - Betsy, DogonPorch, Shady, OftenWrong, Taxme, WCM? 

Although I'd have said their heads are tucked elsewhere, given their support for the current orange-haired idiot-in-chief to the South of us.

I accept your surrender...General Grant style, bitches.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed....you are in Canada !

That's true, and it's my pleasure to look over the border and laugh at the combination of arrogance and ignorance that has led Americans to having one of the strangest leaders in the world, if not history.  I'm sure he'll be remembered  along with luminaries such as Caligula, Henry VI, Joanna of Castile, Ivan the Terrible, George the Third, and other similar nutbars.

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Since I've been ignoring all stories about Hunter Biden,

You follow US politics but you just ignore whichever of the biggest headlines are uncomfortable for you?

Thank you for that honest admission. This is a rare glimpse into the mind of a CNN follower.

at this point I don't know if he's guilty as charged by "fake" news A or innocent of all charges per "fake" news B.

What's an example of "Fake News" from channel A (Fox)?

No one ever seems to be able to answer that question, although the accusation is made a lot.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter though.  We're unlikely to know the truth regardless of who happens to end up the next US President. 

Ultimately the truth does matter.

You should have the same dedication to Burisma truth that you had to Kavanaugh/Ford Truth and Russian Collusion truth (back when RC truth had more to do with Trump's alleged guilt than actual FBI guilt).

Trump is a horror, but as some have said - he's only a symptom of a much bigger problem, and electing Biden isn't going to fix that problem.

1) What is the big problem which Trump is a symptom of, and 2) how could electing a senile liar ever be the solution to any problem?

3) Just out of curiosity, would you be electing Joe, the 1,000th generation coal miner who graduated near the top of his class turned Senator/POTUS, or the kid-sniffer who uses US gov't leverage to enrich his family?

I wonder what you really think of Joe Biden, if you honestly think that he's step in the right direction.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

....  I'm sure he'll be remembered  along with luminaries such as Caligula, Henry VI, Joanna of Castile, Ivan the Terrible, George the Third, and other similar nutbars.

He will be remembered because he will always be the 45th POTUS, and he will always matter more than Justin Trudeau....even in history books.

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Still.  NYP posting anti-Trump is "fake news", posting anti-Biden is word of God.  

The New York Post is about half a step up from the National Enquirer, and like the Enquirer, has always been a full-throated supporter of Trump. It is not at all surprising Rudy Guilliani's fantasy would find a warm welcome in its pages.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

So your contention is that this 'story' about the Bidens is merely fake news?

It is CLEARLY fake news, as I already posted. And you know it's fake news, so don't even try to pretend otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

The New York Post is about half a step up from the National Enquirer, and like the Enquirer, has always been a full-throated supporter of Trump. It is not at all surprising Rudy Guilliani's fantasy would find a warm welcome in its pages.

Well, that explains a lot - thanks for the info.

42 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

he will always matter more than Justin Trudeau....

I wish I could understand why this non-sequitur is so important to you that you repeat it so often.  Do you have some kind of inferiority complex that demands you reassure yourself of how important you are via your association with your country/president?

Like, give it a rest - maybe get some counselling.

Edited by dialamah

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

You and I would be among the first to be rounded up.

My IP address has most likely been submitted to authorities numerous times, by the likes of Mike Hardener. :ph34r:

I doubt any roundup will be necessary as your brains will probably explode the second you hear the phrase President Biden.

It will be a small explosion, of course. Hardly noticeable amid the cheering.

46 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I follow that which is relevant.  

Cultist much? 

"We, the sheeple, follow the righteous path of the enlightened one. Only his way leads to everlasting glory. Amen."

You're actually "following that which you are told to follow, and disregarding that which you've been told to disregard, facts be damned". 

In complete honesty what's happening here is that Joe Biden, the perp, and CNN, the perp's propagandists, told you to disregard this story and so with every fibre of your being you're clinging to that command. You won't allow and cognitive dissonance to enter your head, whatever you see on CNN's screen is like a command from allah as far as you're concerned.

FYI, basically every CNN narrative of the last 4 years is now known to be a complete lie, and if you think I'm wrong then I'd love to hear just one single example. Still, you follow the dogma of "FOX bad, just laugh, never look." Again, I'd love to see an example of where their journalism fell flat. 

Given your determined support of "all that's CNN", rising to those challenges should be really easy for you. My guess is 1) you'll most likely reply with misplaced disdain or 2) you'll hide under your blanket until the bad challenges just go away, and you "follow some other, more relevant path" lol.

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Still.  NYP posting anti-Trump is "fake news", posting anti-Biden is word of God.  

Nope. Fake news is fake news.

Lots of bad things that have been said about Trump were true, but all the serious ones have either been cases of hypocrisy, like "Trump's a misogynist" (Hillary & Bill say hi) or lies (Russian collusion, etc). 

The anti-Biden claims are not being looked into because CNN, the Dems and their sheeple just flat-out refuse to consider it. I'm pretty sure we'd both agree that Russian collusion was looked into. Trump-Ukraine quid pro quo was looked into. Biden's videotaped confession of a Ukrainian quid pro quo has never been looked into, simply because the Dems say "There's nothing to see here". He was even caught lying about his knowledge of Burisma. Where I come from, bragging about a crime and then getting caught lying about that crime draws suspicion.

Honestly, what's the most compelling reason that you have to believe that Biden's suspicious dealings don't need to be checked into? Hunter Biden himself said "there's no way that I'd have served on any of those boards if Biden wasn't my last name." Ie, he got that job at Burisma, in a country where he'd never been to before, where he didn't speak the native language, and in a field which he had no experience in and it paid him as much as $83,000 per month.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

CNN was successfully sued by a high school kid for defamation of character. Has The Enquirer ever stooped so low? 

How does it feel to get caught worshipping at the altar of the lowest syndication known to man? 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I doubt any roundup will be necessary as your brains will probably explode the second you hear the phrase President Biden.

It will be a small explosion, of course. Hardly noticeable amid the cheering.

I will consider it to be the worst of the only two possible outcomes, yes. Then get ready for Biden/ Harris presidency.
Bring on the Biden/ Harris approved, new BLM bike parking spaces:

face-facts.jpg

Be careful what you wish for, Argus...

Edited by OftenWrong