The road to 2020

13 hours ago, Shady said:

It’s funny that people so offended by Trumps behaviour, find this type of unhinged behaviour appropriate.  CNN actually practicing good journalism.  She has no answer for purposely refusing a covid relief bill.

This shows exactly why liberalism must be defeated in this election.

Maybe the reason this story has been booted off twitter is because it's a bunch of bullshit made up by desperate Republican operatives working with Russian agents?

We now have major-media journalists tweeting out—and tweeting about—the New York Post story fed to it by Rudy Giuliani and Kremlin agents as though the story doesn't include a *massive* factual error in its *very first paragraph*. This is lunacy. We already know the truth.PS2/ At the time Shokin was fired by Ukraine's congress—an action supported by the *entire West*—he had helped a Burisma executive *escape* prosecution and a probe relating to the company (involving a period of time before Hunter was there) had a negotiated settlement in process.PS3/ So *none* of the investigations at Burisma had *anything* to do with Hunter Biden, Hunter's father was trying to *ensure* a former Burisma executive was prosecuted, and the company was *not* currently under active investigation. That's how wrong the New York Post story is.  (Source: https://threader.app/thread/1316395262185738241)

https://threader.app/thread/1316395262185738241

And the New York Post keeps finding stuff. Now they've found an email that appears to show the Biden crime family setting up connections with China:

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm

And in spite of the best efforts to censor the story by social media, Tech giants the news is spreading. Here's the Daily Mail:

Second batch of smoking gun emails reveal Hunter Biden's dealings with 'disappeared' Chinese energy company chairman about his $30 MILLION consultancy fee 'for introductions alone'

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Wow, who knew the NYT wasn't just an anti-Trump rag spreading "fake news".  Funny how they're suddenly reporting accurately.

B)

....and I assume you support Hunter's & Joe's actions in the Ukraine and other nations re: influence peddling. 

I mean why not? You're already supporting brown-shirts in the streets.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

....and I assume you support Hunter's & Joe's actions in the Ukraine and other nations re: influence peddling. 

No idea what the story even is, only noting the way Trump cultists twist and turn to keep their God intact.

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're already supporting brown-shirts in the streets.

Trump is the one who put "Brown Shirts" in the street to intimidate and apprehend law-abiding citizens, just because they disagree with him politically.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You were wrong. Pretty simple.

Once in a while I misspeak, which is a damn sight better than living my life deluded into thinking an immoral liar and con can do no wrong, while believing every stupid conspiracy theory that deifies Trump or demonizes democrats/progressives.

The Biden camp are not denying the evidence in this story. They can't. The FBI has a copy.

Notice Biden campaign not denying Post’s scoop facts on Hunter Biden’s sleaze

Notice that Joe Biden and his campaign aren’t disputing the basic facts The Post has uncovered about Hunter Biden’s cashing in on his dad’s high office.

The ex-veep called “a lid” for the day at 9:41 a.m. Wednesday, indicating he’d make no more appearances. So reporters couldn’t push him about his past claims that he’d “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” now that data from an old hard drive suggest that’s not so.

The Biden campaign didn’t respond to The Post’s five pre-publication requests for comment nor ever deny the e-mails’ veracity. It won’t even say Joe never met with Pozharskyi — but only that no such meeting shows on his “official schedules.”

Nor did Hunter dispute The Post’s reporting.

When a Democratic voter in December suggested Burisma hired Hunter purely for access to his dad, Joe called the guy “fat” and challenged him to a push-up contest. And that’s not remotely the only time Joe has grown angry at questions about Hunter’s profiteering. Now we have an idea why.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/notice-biden-campaign-not-denying-posts-scoop-facts-on-hunter-bidens-sleaze/

image.gif

33 minutes ago, dialamah said:

No idea what the story even is, only noting the way Trump cultists twist and turn to keep their God intact.

Trump is the one who put "Brown Shirts" in the street to intimidate and apprehend law-abiding citizens, just because they disagree with him politically.

Once in a while I misspeak, which is a damn sight better than living my life deluded into thinking an immoral liar and con can do no wrong, while believing every stupid conspiracy theory that deifies Trump or demonizes democrats/progressives.

Of course you have no clue what the 'story even is.' That's the way Jack Dorsey likes it, comrade.

ANTIFA & BLM are the brown shirts (shorts...lol) I refer to. Your shock troops...storm battalions. 

Joe Biden is the liar, turns out. But you'll die on the Reichstag's steps defending him.

Edited by DogOnPorch

23 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Of course you have no clue what the 'story even is.' That's the way Jack Dorsey likes it, comrade.

ANTIFA & BLM are the brown shirts (shorts...lol) I refer to. Your shock troops...storm battalions. 

Joe Biden is the liar, turns out. But you'll die on the Reichstag's steps defending him.

This guy knew 4 years ago who Trump is ... 

Just now, OftenWrong said:

You and I would be among the first to be rounded up.

My IP address has most likely been submitted to authorities numerous times, by the likes of Mike Hardener. :ph34r:

I've been threatened by these fascists before. Best bring some noms for the dogs.