The road to 2020

14 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

It's weird that anything negative toward Biden is a Russian hoax or forgery, but anything negative toward Trump is always 100% legit.  Interesting how that works!

17 minutes ago, Shady said:

It's weird that anything negative toward Biden is a Russian hoax or forgery, but anything negative toward Trump is always 100% legit.  Interesting how that works!

Imagine if it was white Trump supporters beating a black man in the streets....knocking out his teeth.

Well it happened...but they weren't Trump supporters.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 9:56 AM, Shady said:

Biden has no momuntum.  He's hiding in his basement until Thursday, waiting for his corruption scandal to go away! ?

It's called Debate Prep. 

The Debate is a better way to gain voters. Rallies to Sycophants don't do all that much except make it clear he doesn't care about COVID-19. 

The easiest way for Biden to get to 270 is to take the Rust-belt states that Trump took in 2016 (Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania). Those were all won by the thinnest of margins. The Dems took them for granted. 

Biden has a healthy lead in all those states. 

But that's not where things get worrisome for Trump. Those 3 races are far less competitive than Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio. 

Biden is competitive in all those races. The margins are much closer than in the Rustbelt states that Trump, pretty much has to win. 

Trump can only really lose Wisconsin and Michigan and still get to 270, lose any other states and he's pretty much toast. 

Funny you should mention that. I was just thinking about how Argus likes to hijack and project what rational minds used to call the Progressive cult, or the Global Warming cult, or the Social Justice cult on anybody who doesn't hate Trump.

I was thinking about it because I was watching this one that's too good to save:

Edited by Infidel Dog

19 hours ago, Shady said:

Why did Joe Biden lie and say he never met the man?  Let me guess, the photo is a Russian forgery! 
:lol:

Why does Trump routinely lie and pretend he never met people or barely knows them?

4 hours ago, Shady said:

I think we've reached peak Trump Derangement Syndrome! :lol:

She sounds like Argus!

You know, I used to think you had at least half a brain. I mean, I can see where people loath the identity politics of the Democrats, and would say that, as bad as Trump is, even acknowledging he's bad, he's still not as bad as letting these identity politics assholes into power. I can kind of accept that as a justification. I've thought the same thing myself. I sure don't feel much in the way of eagerness at the thought of the Democrats in power the way they are now.

But this full-throated, screeching eagerness for Trump, as if you'd fall on your belly, grab his ankles and start slobbering over his shoes if he were ever to appear, is something I just can't comprehend. By any measure, Trump is a horrible person without a single positive character trait, and he runs the most incompetent administration in history. But people like you act like the sun shines out of his ass and you get an erection every time he talks. And I just wonder what kind of mental illness you guys are suffering from.

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Funny you should mention that. I was just thinking about how Argus likes to hijack and project what rational minds used to call the Progressive cult, or the Global Warming cult, or the Social Justice cult on anybody who doesn't hate Trump.

If you act like a cult, you should expect to be treated like one.

Cult members are people you can't engage in intelligent discussion. They ignore all evidence showing their beliefs are false and get angry at whoever presents it. They dismiss all accusations against their leader as lies, no matter the evidence, and cast aspersions on his enemies. That's what you loonies do every day.

Edited by Argus

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

...But this full-throated, screeching eagerness for Trump, as if you'd fall on your belly, grab his ankles and start slobbering over his shoes if he were ever to appear, is something I just can't comprehend.

No worries...you are in Canada...you don't have to comprehend...it's an American, scorched earth thing.

11 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Yeah, I know it's a Prog thing. One side starts to accuse different aspects of the prog side of cultist behaviour. It fits like a glove. An idea worm manages to penetrate the thick skull of the Progressive overmind. It goes "Hmmm...this may be a burn. In fact I think it is a burn. Go forth then my children and call things cults. No need for it to fit. When in doubt we redefine."

Did you know originally it was Barrack Obama who was called a narcissist?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yeah, I know it's a Prog thing. One side starts to accuse different aspects of the prog side of cultist behaviour. It fits like a glove. An idea worm manages to penetrate the thick skull of the Progressive overmind. It goes "Hmmm...this may be a burn. In fact I think it is a burn. Go forth then my children and call things cults. No need for it to fit. When in doubt we redefine."

Did you know originally it was Barrack Obama who was called a narcissist?

Ah yes, David Cameron's aide says that and trumpers are all ears, but when trumps former aides speak out (many of which had faced criminal charges btw) they are casted out as liars and fake news.  

4 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Ah yes, David Cameron's aide says that and trumpers are all ears, but when trumps former aides speak out (many of which had faced criminal charges btw) they are casted out as liars and fake news. 

What would you have Trump supporters do....abandon him for what/who ?  Certainly not Biden.

Hell, even the National Organization for Women (NOW) stood by Bill Clinton despite all his affairs and assaults on women.

44 minutes ago, Argus said:

You know, I used to think you had at least half a brain. I mean, I can see where people loath the identity politics of the Democrats, and would say that, as bad as Trump is, even acknowledging he's bad, he's still not as bad as letting these identity politics assholes into power. I can kind of accept that as a justification. I've thought the same thing myself. I sure don't feel much in the way of eagerness at the thought of the Democrats in power the way they are now.

But this full-throated, screeching eagerness for Trump, as if you'd fall on your belly, grab his ankles and start slobbering over his shoes if he were ever to appear, is something I just can't comprehend. By any measure, Trump is a horrible person without a single positive character trait, and he runs the most incompetent administration in history. But people like you act like the sun shines out of his ass and you get an erection every time he talks. And I just wonder what kind of mental illness you guys are suffering from.

No.  It’s just all about policy with me.  I don’t give a shit about somebody’s terrible personality.  I’ve openly admitted that Trump is an asshole.  He’s childish, and petty, and stupid much of the time.  But the policies his administration pursue are mostly correct.  Biden is the exact opposite.  His policies are shit.  The judges he’ll appoint are the kind you complain about on the Supreme Court of Canada.  Why would I like that?  All because he’s a nicer guy?  Nope.  Hell nope.  Sorry.