The road to 2020

Just now, BeaverFever said:

The belief that “critical race theory” (however you define it) is some kind of grand plot that’s ruining your life....that is right wing horseshit. 

Any theory that claims those of a certain skin colour are BORN racist...is in-fact...racist.

Created by the folks you endorse.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Show me where a Democrat said “those of a certain skin colour are born racist. ” 

As I said horse shit

You'd said 'Democrats'...not me.

This is where it all started.

61Qa07p12DL.thumb.jpg.5e1471d19d1ed0528a9dc1afb45607b2.jpg

You're free to continue to deny its existence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Uh wrong again. Shady said Democrats, Einstein.  

And Where did I deny its existence?

Two wrongs make right wing, it seems 

You claimed Critical Race Theory is right-wing horse shit. 

I'm not Shady...Einstein. Shady can take you on himself...more than able.

17 hours ago, -TSS- said:

If, and it now increasingly looks like when, Biden wins all of a sudden Kamala's supporters will notice that Biden is senile and unfit for presidency.  

Kamala's supporters? She dropped out of the race after months of low poll numbers when she ran out of money. Just how many supporters do you think she has?

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

“Fight the power” doesn’t mean drop out of school. Give me an example of Democrats telling kids school is a waste of time. 

Every single talk about "systemic racism" and "police are killing black people" is a talk that's understood by young black kids as "school is for suckers, I need to be able to protect myself from society".

Republicans talk about school choice and a land of opportunity.  

Which group would you want talking to your kid? The group that's making sure they have access to a good education or the group that says "STAY ANGRY!"?

• Like 1

Now we have a member of the Canadian government allegedly trying to interfere in a U.S. federal election.   

Senator Lynn Beyak donated to Donald Trump's re-election campaign

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/lynn-beyak-donated-to-trump-republican-national-committee-1.5778988

• Like 1

I think the most ominous story in this election year is how the mainstream media outlets are totally censoring the Biden laptop story and it's clear implications of corruption in that family.CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS and the rest had very little credibility to begin with but now they have absolutely none. Not so different from the so-called media in Communist China and the former USSR. Most journalists are the lowest of the low.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ironstone said:

I think the most ominous story in this election year is how the mainstream media outlets are totally censoring the Biden laptop story

Invented by Russia and pushed into the lap of the horny and barely sane Rudy Giulliani. Even FOX said there was no evidence of wrongdoing or criminality. This whole campaign has been nothing but sleazy muckracking, slander and innuendo from Trump and his supporters. I guess that's all they had given Trump's first term was a disaster and he had no idea what he wanted to do with his second.

This Hunter Biden laptop story appears to have much more credibility to it than the false Trump/Russia collusion story. Tons of emails and personal photos on the hard drive as well. 

How about one Tony Bobulinski and his business dealings with the Biden family? Is he an illusion courtesy of the Russians?

There's a lot about this story that really stinks,especially the fact that the FBI knew about this laptop for some time and did nothing. The censorship of this story by the mainstream media and the tech giants is truly appalling .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-biden-family-legacy-11603409528?mod=djemalertNEWS

Donald Trump's wealth comes from his family and of course his career in real estate. Where does the Biden family fortune come from? The history of that family literally screams "pay to play!" .

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 2:08 AM, DogOnPorch said:

You claimed Critical Race Theory is right-wing horse shit. 

I'm not Shady...Einstein. Shady can take you on himself...more than able.

Jesus Christ. Are you slow or what? I replied to a post from Shady and you barged in to annoy me with your critical race theory rantings.

The right wing rantings on this thread are the horseshit. Get it?

Edited by BeaverFever

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Jesus Christ. Are you slow or what? I replied to a post from Shady and you barged in to annoy me with your critical race theory rantings.

The right wing rantings on this thread are the horseshit. Get it?

I'm not Jesus Christ.

• Like 1