Time to take on far-right terrorists

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

None of which is proof she's a white nationalists, it just people who see white nationalism under every rock, claiming she's a white nationalist, big difference. Interviewing white nationalists and being interviewed by white nationalists, is not proof that you are a white nationalist.

Wikipedia is also lying to you.

I suggest likely the rebel is lying to you, and you are gullible enough to buy it.

7 minutes ago, Owly said:

I suggest likely the rebel is lying to you, and you are gullible enough to buy it.

Of course they are. Why do you assume that I am unable to see the bias of right wing media outlets, just because I am able to see the bias of left wing media outlets? Right-wing media outlets being biased does not mean that left-wing media outlets have no bias, and vice versa.

You just want to paint me as some right-wing extremist, so you can write off my opinions without having to think about them, because they conflict with your worldview. When you have no argument, you just create an idiotic strawman to argue against, to make yourself feel like you have the moral high ground and so you can feel like those who disagree with you are idiots, hence seeing white nationalists under every rock.

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

I have noticed that with you. When you don't defend you deny. :rolleyes:

Well, stop lying and I won't need to deny your lies.

Edited by Argus

7 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Of course they are. Why do you assume that I am unable to see the bias of right wing media outlets, just because I am able to see the bias of left wing media outlets? Right-wing media outlets being biased does not mean that left-wing media outlets have no bias, and vice versa.

You just want to paint me as some right-wing extremist, so you can write off my opinions without having to think about them, because they conflict with your worldview. When you have no argument, you just create an idiotic strawman to argue against, to make yourself feel smart, hence seeing white nationalists under every rock.

Simply pointing out to you Faith Goldy's connections.

7 minutes ago, Owly said:

Simply pointing out to you Faith Goldy's connections.

Which is nowhere near any kind of proof, that's she's a white nationalist. I am aware of those "connections", I just don't jump to same idiotic conclusion that the media does because of those "connections", unlike some people. Interviewing white nationalists or being interviewed by white nationalists, does not make one a white nationalist, you and the CBC might disagree, but I can see through your lame attempt at guilt by association for the nonsense that it is. 

Edited by Yzermandius19

Owly seems very keen at denouncing white identitarianism, which I agree to a certain extent, I'm not a racist and almost nobody is. But have you heard him denounce Black Panthers for example? Because look, if you're to denounce one group committing in your own opinion discrimination, why aren't you also focusing on the racism that exists by other races than white people? Isn't that a bit suspicious?

19 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Of course they are. Why do you assume that I am unable to see the bias of right wing media outlets, just because I am able to see the bias of left wing media outlets? Right-wing media outlets being biased does not mean that left-wing media outlets have no bias.

In March 2017, Goldy posted on Twitter a video of herself in the Palestinian city of Bethlehem, expressing shock that she could hear an Islamic call to prayer in the city, and suggesting that "Bethlehem's Christian population has been ethnically cleansed".[15] In June 2017, she broadcast on Rebel Media "White Genocide in Canada?", analyzing the Canadian government's foreign immigration policies with regard to the Third World, and the effect of those policies on the demographic composition of Canadian society. She posited that the European population in the country was being replaced as a result.[16] In response to the broadcast, several corporate entities withdrew their financial support from Rebel Media.[16]

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

In March 2017, Goldy posted on Twitter a video of herself in the Palestinian city of Bethlehem, expressing shock that she could hear an Islamic call to prayer in the city, and suggesting that "Bethlehem's Christian population has been ethnically cleansed".[15] In June 2017, she broadcast on Rebel Media "White Genocide in Canada?", analyzing the Canadian government's foreign immigration policies with regard to the Third World, and the effect of those policies on the demographic composition of Canadian society. She posited that the European population in the country was being replaced as a result.[16] In response to the broadcast, several corporate entities withdrew their financial support from Rebel Media.[16]

Yawn.

4 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Owly seems very keen at denouncing white identitarianism, which I agree to a certain extent, I'm not a racist and almost nobody is. But have you heard him denounce Black Panthers for example? Because look, if you're to denounce one group committing in your own opinion discrimination, why aren't you also focusing on the racism that exists by other races than white people? Isn't that a bit suspicious?

Why would I denounce something that hasn't existed for nearly 40 years? Try and keep up.

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Be as harsh as you want to be, don't hold back, I'm not made of glass, tell us how you really feel.

I simply don't buy Goldy's white nationalist concepts and I find it a bit troubling that the leader of the second most powerful political party in Canada would associate with the type of groups she associates with. Yellow Vests, United we Roll, etc. I don't like racism or xenophobia etc. We've had our sessions of such in Canada but we rose above it. Let's not slide back into the bad parts of our history.

11 minutes ago, Owly said:

I simply don't buy Goldy's white nationalist concepts and I find it a bit troubling that the leader of the second most powerful political party in Canada would associate with the type of groups she associates with. Yellow Vests, United we Roll, etc. I don't like racism or xenophobia etc. We've had our sessions of such in Canada but we rose above it. Let's not slide back into the bad parts of our history.

Lots of people who foolishly believe in Demographic Doomsday For White People aren't white nationalists. Just because many white nationalists hold that view, doesn't mean everyone who holds that view is a White Nationalist. Most people who hold those views, are in fact, not White Nationalists, they are just prone to thinking that the Sky Is Falling.

Yellow Vests are not white supremacists just because many of them aren't huge fans of immigration. Just because some Yellow Vests are White Supremacists, doesn't mean all Yellow Vests are White Supremacists. They are just being tarred with that brush, despite most of them having nothing to do with White Supremacy, because it's politically convenient for French Establishment politicians to brand their politically enemies as racists, so they point to fringe outliers to demonize the entire movement. That way less people who happen believe the establishments mischaracterization will take the views of the Yellow Vests seriously, which is clearly the desired outcome.

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Lots of people who foolishly believe in Demographic Doomsday For White People aren't white nationalists. Just because many white nationalists hold that view, doesn't mean everyone who holds that view is a White Nationalist, most people who hold those views, are in fact, not White Nationalists, they are just prone to thinking that the Sky Is Falling.

Yellow Vests are not white supremacists just because many of them aren't huge fans of immigration. Just because some Yellow Vests are White Supremacists, doesn't mean all Yellow Vests are White Supremacists. They are just being tarred with that brush, despite most of them having nothing to do with White Supremacy, because it's politically convenient for French Establishment politicians to brand their politically enemies as racists.

Exactly. They followed the french example of yellow vests and we all know who they are. White Nationalists" would be a  rather gentle description.

8 minutes ago, Owly said:

Exactly. They followed the french example of yellow vests and we all know who they are. White Nationalists" would be a  rather gentle description.

The Yellow Vests aren't White Nationalists, just because you can find a few whack jobs who are, doesn't mean they represent the entire movement. That's the mistake you are making, looking at dumbest examples of a group you don't like and pretending the entire group consists of those dummies.

Richard Spencer's existence does not mean white nationalism is on the upswing, his views are not indicative of the views of any significant portion of the general populace, he is a fringe outlier whose views are being projected on anyone who disagrees with the left these days, it's pretty sad.

Scapegoating those who disagree with you as racist, is one of the lefts favorite tactics these days, if not their favorite tactic. Hence why they see racists under every rock, because they live in a echo chamber where it's a go to argument, and so they write off everyone who points that out as just another racist, so they never have to question that assumption.

Edited by Yzermandius19

22 hours ago, Argus said:

And it might well work if the Tories turn into cringing whiners who do their utmost to virtue signal in hopes of somehow denying the accusation to people who will never believe them anyway.

Best to embrace their nature....be proud,

14 hours ago, Argus said:

1. Sorry? You want me to provide you proof she WASN'T invited or that she DIDN'T speak on the same stage as him? I think you have that ass backwards.

Yes, an extreme technically - that they don't actually exist. How silly of me. I should consider all these disbanded little groups from the past a grave threat to society!

Well as far as I'm aware, not being an expert but going by Wiki, you can't very well be alt-right if you're not a white supremacist

I was correcting you. And as we're discussing hate it seemed appropriate to mention the hate isn't all on the Right.

1. No you don't have to prove your claim.  Looks like another poster is disputing it.

2. I guess that's a different claim then 

15 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/antihateca/status/1115277402568036352

Wow.  Looks like Goldy is banned from Twitter now.

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/antihateca/status/1115277402568036352

Wow.  Looks like Goldy is banned from Twitter now.

And Faith Goldy is now banned from Facebook ... along with others.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/facebook-bans-faith-goldy-canadian-white-nationalists

Facebook will ban Faith Goldy, Soldiers of Odin, the Canadian Nationalist front, and other hate groups from across its platforms, the company said on Monday.

The ban will extend to any Facebook groups, pages, and Instagram accounts associated with those banned, which also includes Kevin Goudreau, Wolves of Odin, and the Aryan Strikeforce. These individuals and organizations have expressed white nationalist sentiments and violate Facebook’s policy on dangerous individuals and organizations, which bans “terrorist activity, organised hate, mass or serial murder, human trafficking, organised violence, or criminal activity.”

“Facebook banning Faith Goldy was the test here in Canada that this policy would be meaningful,” said Evan Balgord, the executive director of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network which tracks white supremacism and hate in the country. “The groups they are banning are only the tip of the iceberg in Canada and there are several others that should also be on that list.”

Paul Fromm should be on that list too. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/paul-fromm-1.5061974?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar

Edited by jacee

14 hours ago, Owly said:

In June 2017, she broadcast on Rebel Media "White Genocide in Canada?", analyzing the Canadian government's foreign immigration policies with regard to the Third World, and the effect of those policies on the demographic composition of Canadian society. She posited that the European population in the country was being replaced as a result.[16] In response to the broadcast, several corporate entities withdrew their financial support from Rebel Media.[16]

While I don't think there is any deliberate effort to do so and don't buy the idiotic conspiracy theories about 'white genocide' or 'white replacement' there's no question that her claims about what Canada's immigration program has done to the demographics here are correct. The visible minority population has risen from 4.7% in 1981 (most of them immigrants) to 22% now, and is predicted to rise to 33% by 2036 (stats canada)

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. No you don't have to prove your claim.  Looks like another poster is disputing it.

It's not my claim. The claim they were together is coming from you three little board people. I dispute it. So back it up. That's the rule here.

26 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Big surprise that the left wing tech companies censored Faith Goldy.

Amusing that you're all afraid of this girl.

The irony is that if the Washington Post's assessment is correct, denying the far right any voice or any political outlet is what is likely to cause violence.