The democrats

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I could handle the negotiations, if they're handled in an adult manner. It's the idiotic activists I can't stand. 

Some of them go too far, but we need to hear from the indigenous people who also disagree with some of this nonsense, because they do exist.  The elected chiefs didn’t want to go in front of the media even though they have an important story to tell about bringing good jobs to their communities. 

44 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Edited for accuracy lol.

Obama's birth place does matter. His dedication to the country mattered more though. It was severely lacking.

Severely lacking? Yea I remember the right wing condemning his auto bailout . 2015 and 2016 were all time American record for auto sales. Recovered from a Republican caused financial crisis....devasted russuan economy after invasion of Crimea..-3% growth,. Changed the focus and funding to get bin laden...worked to get people health care coverage .respected by the whole world unlike the pathological liar in office.

must be nice living in your fairy tale  birther land ...how’s your pizza ...Seth rich...Benghazi........pathetic 

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Rotflmao. The King of “one allegation has to be considered absolute proof” from the Kavanaugh thread

You're simply lying. I never said whether I believed him or not. What I said was that his confrontational attitude and meltdown indicated a man who is wholly unfit to be a judge at any level, much less a SC judge.

And you’re also comparing testimony from a credible witness of an actual rape with mere adultery?

No, I'm comparing an unproven allegation to proven serial adultery, and multiple allegations of sexual harassment, groping and exhibitionism.

This theory that “the FBI is so concerned about integrity that McCabe was fired for one lie” is a complete farce.

I'd just like to point out that it's YOU that has the theory.

IF an RCMP member sends text messages indicating that they don’t think there’s enough evidence of a crime for an investigation, but they consider the investigation is an insurance policy against Trudeau winning the election, and they open the investigation by testifying (falsely) to a court of law that there is enough evidence to open an investigation then yes. Of course. 

That's babble with no relation to reality.

WHAT MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE? Some affairs? Ooh lock him up with 150 million other Americans. 

I don't think that many Americans are adulterers, tax frauds, perverts, compulsive liars, business frauds, charity frauds, and obsequious wimps whenever they're around a certain person they're accused of being owned by.

And I have yet to hear any Trumpist give a halfway credible excuse as to why he meets privately with Putin, with no notes kept, and why he gives way to Russia on everything and won't say a bad thing about them.

9 minutes ago, Argus said:

You're simply lying. I never said whether I believed him or not. What I said was that his confrontational attitude and meltdown indicated a man who is wholly unfit to be a judge at any level, much less a SC judge.

The situation deserved a confrontation. He had the right to confront the Democrats and the false allegations against him. 

This was a public tribunal with no ethics, no morals, one of the accuser of Kavanaugh, Ford, had no proofs, no witness, and all the supposed witnesses she mentioned denied her lies. She doesn't know when, where, how she shot there, how she went back home, she took only one beer that night.

Give me an effing break, any normal human being unlike Hillary Clinton when she was investigated would have confronted the illegitimate farce of a 'jury' in front of him. Props on him to stand up for himself, because men of value won't be Supreme Court Justices because of the mess of the false allegations and all the slanders, reputation damage it causes. You really have something wrong to blame Kavanaugh in that case.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Argus said:

No, I'm comparing an unproven allegation to proven serial adultery, and multiple allegations of sexual harassment, groping and exhibitionism.

I'd just like to point out that it's YOU that has the theory.

That's babble with no relation to reality.

I don't think that many Americans are adulterers, tax frauds, perverts, compulsive liars, business frauds, charity frauds, and obsequious wimps whenever they're around a certain person they're accused of being owned by.

And I have yet to hear any Trumpist give a halfway credible excuse as to why he meets privately with Putin, with no notes kept, and why he gives way to Russia on everything and won't say a bad thing about them.

Here’s a quote of yours from the kavanaugh thread. It was on about p17:

Neither his career nor his family seems to have been ruined at all. And it is clear he is far from innocent. There are a number of people now speaking about what a drinker he was and what a surly, mean drunk he was.

but you didn’t say that you didn’t believe him?

Bill Clinton did all those things Trump did, and FAR WORSE!! Hillary backed all that and called his victims names. She’s a disgusting piece of garbage and if you can’t admit that then you’re just a liar. 

And you say I’m babbling when I’m telling the obvious truth. Get a grip Argus. I know it’s just the internet but have some pride ffs. 

And get this: Trump doesn’t need to accuse Putin of something that they both know never happened just to satisfy Jim Acosta’s idiocy. If I asked Obama the same question in front of Prez Xi and he didn’t andwer would that be because he was weak and grovelling or because he didn’t want to insult a foreign leader for my stupid question?

35 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

The situation deserved a confrontation. He had the right to confront the Democrats and the false allegations against him. 

This was a public tribunal with no ethics, no morals, one of the accuser of Kavanaugh, Ford, had no proofs, no witness, and all the supposed witnesses she mentioned denied her lies. She doesn't know when, where, how she shot there, how she went back home, she took only one beer that night.

Give me an effing break, any normal human being unlike Hillary Clinton when she was investigated would have confronted the illegitimate farce of a 'jury' in front of him. Props on him to stand up for himself, because men of value won't be Supreme Court Justices because of the mess of the false allegations and all the slanders, reputation damage it causes. You really have something wrong to blame Kavanaugh in that case.

Your comment is filled with mis information.

Ford was the only one in the room beside kavanaugh and his friend and she never stated there was anyone else , no one denied her claim. They simply said they weren’t there, so they could not possibly  remember.

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Your comment is filled with mis information.

Ford was the only one in the room beside kavanaugh and his friend and she never stated there was anyone else , no one denied her claim. They simply said they weren’t there, so they could not possibly  remember.

LOL

They weren't even there, it's even worse.

Keep the autofrags coming please.

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

LOL

They weren't even there, it's even worse.

Keep the autofrags coming please.

She never claimed they were. You were dishonest in your claim of witnesses. Try to stick to facts, no sexual assault victims have witnesses, zero..none..none of Cosby’s had witnesses,

We do know however that the majority of law professors in America observed kavanaugh was not qualified. His conspiracy  claim about the Clintons should have disqualified him but we know what the gop of today is dont we?

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

She never claimed they were. You were dishonest in your claim of witnesses. Try to stick to facts, no sexual assault victims have witnesses, zero..none..none of Cosby’s had witnesses,

You're wrong. In a party, where the supposed sexual allegations happened, she said she had been seen at a party, and these people could confirm their presence. They did confirm they were not. 

Have you heard about the Jian Gomeshi case?

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You're wrong. In a party, where the supposed sexual allegations happened, she said she had been seen at a party, and these people could confirm their presence. They did confirm they were not. 

Have you heard about the Jian Gomeshi case?

If nothing happened to you at a party 30 years ago I doubt you’d remember going, your argument is nonsense .i don’t even remember my junior prom yet my friends say I was there. 

Kavanaughs college buddies have all said he was dishonest in his testimony but republicans woykdnt  call them.

As I stated kavanaughs Partisan rant proved he is not qualified, we all saw it.i

law professors agreed,

3 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

If nothing happened to you at a party 30 years ago I doubt you’d remember going, your argument is nonsense .i don’t even remember my junior prom yet my friends say I was there. 

Kavanaughs college buddies have all said he was dishonest in his testimony but republicans woykdnt  call them.

As I stated kavanaughs Partisan rant proved he is not qualified, we all saw it.i

law professors agreed,

Oh yes and she didn't remember where the party was, how she got there, how she got out of there. 

Did I mention she took a beer? That explains everything.

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Oh yes and she didn't remember where the party was, how she got there, how she got out of there. 

Did I mention she took a beer? That explains everything.

She sounds like a woman that was being honest. A liar would have planned a good story with lots of memories, she wrote a letter to Feinstein when kavanaugh was just on the short list.before he was the nominee.. Ford accused no other person on the list.

No one accused gorsuch,

She was telling the truth ., but that’s a separate issue on kavabanugh exposing his Partisan rant ,

35 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

She sounds like a woman that was being honest. A liar would have planned a good story with lots of memories, she wrote a letter to Feinstein when kavanaugh was just on the short list.before he was the nominee.. Ford accused no other person on the list.

No one accused gorsuch,

She was telling the truth ., but that’s a separate issue on kavabanugh exposing his Partisan rant ,

No, she wasn't telling the truth. You think she was.

Everyone remembers where a traumatic experience happens. Drinking one beer isn't an excuse to forget so many details. Like the Jian Ghomeshi accusers, she's a harpie who's been known in the past for her left-wing political activism. 

• Like 1

Oh look...Democrat Tulsi Gabbard has suddenly "evolved" just in time to make a presidential run.    The funny part is that she will get far more media attention from this "apology" than she ever would have gotten without it.   

One week after her 2020 presidential rollout, the campaign of Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, has hit a pothole.

Gabbard issued an apology Thursday for anti-gay views she expressed in the past, attributing them to her conservative upbringing.

“In my past, I said and believed things that were wrong,” said Gabbard, who represents Hawaii’s second district in the U.S. House of Representatives. “And worse, they were very hurtful to people in the LGBT community and to their loved ones.”

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/01/17/rep-gabbard-apologizes-again-for-past-anti-gay-views/23645741/

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you want to put me on the record for something, it's "If you don't see CNN or the Democrats lying to you then you're a complete idiot"

Usually when people call other people liars, they at least have the integrity to specifically identify one of the lies.

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Usually when people call other people liars, they at least have the integrity to specifically identify one of the lies.

He’s indoctrinated by the birther pizza gate clowns .

Edited by Jimwd

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Right. That’s why I have dozens of posts on here pointing out specific lies on CNN. 

If you want a good, general feel for the magnitude and the entire culture of their lying just think about their coverage of Clinton, Kavanaugh and Trump.

Trump slept with independent, strong women. Groped some bikini pageant contestants. But he never raped anyone, slept with any interns, and he has no history of sexually harassing or assaulting his employees. On a predator scale of 1 to 10 he’s actually a 2 or 3, but he’s a bad husband. CNN paints him as a far bigger villain than Clinton. They wouldn’t even acknowledge Clinton did a single thing until he admitted it to a grand jury.

Kavanaugh - one 30 yr old accusation of an attempted rape by a victim who was proven to have lied on several instances in her testimony, her best friends can’t recall her ever talking about the “horrific event”, she can’t say where or what year it happened. But according to CNN and the Dems her testimony was absolute proof: “she has to be believed”. BK is suddenly a monster, but he has 200 character witnesses saying otherwise. “BUT ONE GUYS SAYS HE THREW SOME ICE AND STARTED A FIGHT WHEN HE WAS 23!!  OMFG!!!!  HE’S THE NEXT ADOLF HITLER!!!!!!” That’s CNN.

Clinton: several of his former employees, who are credible witnesses, say that he sexually harassed them. 2 of them claim that he bit their lips and forced them to have sex. He had an affair with an intern. So he has a long history of abusing several women who work for him. On a sexual predator scale he’s a 9. He’s not just “bad touching” some bikini contest tarts or having consensual sex. He’s forcing his employees to do the nasty. Threatening them and using force. He was CNN’s darling. The best they could muster against his character is Jake Tapper saying “maybe we were too easy on Bill Clinton”. Once. 

Honestly look at the treatment that CNN gave those 3 people, look how they protected one and completely vilified the other two, and try to tell me that you think CNN has an ounce of credibility left.

Seriously try to tell me that you think CNN can ever be believed, or trusted to report on the news in an accurate, unbiased manner.

Guys run into nightclubs praising allah and killing people, they try to blame Republicans lol. THAT’S FUCKIN RETARDED! Sorry there’s no other way to say it with enough emphasis. People use trucks and bombs to commit terrorist attacks they want to talk about gun control.

CNN is garbage. 

I can watch 5 minutes and catch them lying 3 times.

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I can watch 5 minutes and catch them lying 3 times.

You didn't give an example. You just gave a rant that suggested they are biased with some unconvincing anecdotes to support it. Give an example of three lies in five minutes. Give one example of a verifiable lie. Not "wahh, they suggested people having guns has led to people getting shot!" Give me a real lie.

38 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

You didn't give an example. You just gave a rant that suggested they are biased with some unconvincing anecdotes to support it. Give an example of three lies in five minutes. Give one example of a verifiable lie. Not "wahh, they suggested people having guns has led to people getting shot!" Give me a real lie.

Fine. Pic a show for this evening. In advance. I’ll pvr it.