The democrats

The Democrats have another problem....most of the new faces in the House are not interested in impeachment:

The vast majority of freshman House Democrats are not quite ready to "impeach the motherf*cker." Over the last two weeks, Axios reached out to every single one of the 64 new House Democrats, and only a tiny fraction said they were on board with impeachment.

1548027115634.gif

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-impeachment-house-democrats-e38d068b-77a2-4438-b3b7-79961d779b9b.html

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Ahh so if you're for some fencing then a transcontinental concrete wall is the natural progression in logic. 

More BS.

The wall won't go up the side of mountain ranges, etc.

Trump is racist for trying to portray people seeking asylum from oppressive violence as a grave threat to nation. Amongst other things. 

That's an outright lie that you think you can get away with by being vague. 

Who are these people "seeking asylum from oppressive violence" that he is saying are a threat? Those people don't exist. Legitimate asylum seekers who just want a new home and want to contribute aren't a threat and he never said they were. He said that people who are a threat try to get into the country by pretending to be asylum seekers. 

There are 2 kinds of people: 1) "people legitimately seeking asylum" and 2) people who just want to cross the border and who have been coached what answers to give.

The second group doesn't have any right to cross the border, and once they do they instantly become a burden, a problem, and it's not easy to get them out.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

More BS.

The wall won't go up the side of mountain ranges, etc.

That's an outright lie that you think you can get away with by being vague. 

Who are these people "seeking asylum from oppressive violence" that he is saying are a threat? Those people don't exist. Legitimate asylum seekers who just want a new home and want to contribute aren't a threat and he never said they were. He said that people who are a threat try to get into the country by pretending to be asylum seekers. 

There are 2 kinds of people: 1) "people legitimately seeking asylum" and 2) people who just want to cross the border and who have been coached what answers to give.

The second group doesn't have any right to cross the border, and once they do they instantly become a burden, a problem, and it's not easy to get them out.

And we know that people trying to cross the border in instance #2 are at historic lows. 

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The Democrats have another problem....most of the new faces in the House are not interested in impeachment:

1548027115634.gif

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-impeachment-house-democrats-e38d068b-77a2-4438-b3b7-79961d779b9b.html

I wouldn't be either if there was little chance of conviction by the Senate. Plus, I think many want to have hearings to embarrass him. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

I wouldn't be either if there was little chance of conviction by the Senate. Plus, I think many want to have hearings to embarrass him. 

Only problem with that strategy is that Trump and his supporters do not get embarrassed....they get even...or ahead.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Only problem with that strategy is that Trump and his supporters do not get embarrassed....they get even...or ahead.

The Democrats seem to be embracing the fringe of their party rather than the apparent moderate core. And they don't view it as a problem.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I watched the first 10 minutes. He didn't really say anything factual so it's hard to say that he "lied".

He was saying that Donald Trump was "embracing" the Iowa politician who came out with the racist comment the other day. They made it seem like Trump was in contact with him since he made the statements but they never said how or when. It wasn't "true" but it's impossible for anyone to say that he didn't without access to Trump's email and phone records. 

Pretty standard fare for CNN. Serious and unsubstantiated accusations galore with no substance.

The Dems are all guilty of supporting Farrakhan and not speaking out against the rioting, looting and cop-killings of 2015 and 2016. CNN "never noticed". Go figger.

So let me know when  you can back up your accusations with evidence. :lol:

1 hour ago, Boges said:

And we know that people trying to cross the border in instance #2 are at historic lows. 

I don't believe that's correct.  But even if it is, there is almost the equivalent of the population of Canada living illegally in the United States.  How large does that number need to get before you deem it to be important?  40 million?  50 million?  100 million.  What if a year from now border crossing dramatically increase?  What then?  What does it matter about previous years and months?

Nothing to see here, no problems, no issues, crossings are down, pay no attention.

The report said the September total was an 80% increase since July and that the number of migrant parents entering the US with children had reached record levels over the past three months.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/politics/border-patrol-crossing/index.html

1 hour ago, Boges said:

You still lied when you said that "Trump is racist for trying to portray people seeking asylum from oppressive violence as a grave threat to nation", and people crossing in instance #2 are still dangerous.

Are you honestly trying to say that you know that there is no one trying to cross the border illegally for the wrong reasons? Because that's just stupid.

Are you honestly trying to say that Trump is racist for trying to stop people from crossing the border illegally for the wrong reasons? Because that's just stupid.

Are you honestly trying to say that rich people like Trump who own businesses don't benefit from cheap labour crossing the border? Because that's just stupid.

Are you honestly trying to say that cheap labour crossing the border doesn't hurt the bottom line for lower class people who are working and paying their taxes, when they try to compete with people who are working under the table and sometimes even receiving government money? Because that's just stupid.

Why don't you try and say something about the topic of border walls that is honest and reasonable?

OK. A Border Wall isn't popular and certainly not a priority worth shutting the government down over. 

http://fortune.com/2018/12/12/trump-border-wall-poll/

While talks of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico border have led to televised shouting matches between national leaders, the rest of America is less divided. More than two-thirds of Americans don’t think the wall should be a priority, according to a new poll by NPR, PBS News Hour and Marist.

Only 28% of those polled answered that the border wall should be an immediate priority, while 19% replied it shouldn’t be an immediate priority, and 50% said it shouldn’t be a priority at all.

Of those polled, a vast majority of Democrats—91%—said they didn’t think the wall was an immediate priority or said it was not a priority at all, while 35% of Republicans held that view. Sixty-three percent of Republicans thought the wall was of immediate concern compared to 7% of Democrats.

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

OK. A Border Wall isn't popular and certainly not a priority worth shutting the government down over. 

http://fortune.com/2018/12/12/trump-border-wall-poll/

Hillary Clinton will defeat Donald J Trump in the 2016 election according to the same polls.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

So let me know when  you can back up your accusations with evidence. :lol:

The evidence there is that the whole first 5 minutes of the show was idle speculation disguised as proof of something diabolical. 

We're moving right now and we had the kid home all weekend. I find the tone of CNN too hateful in general, I can't put it on when my kid is home.

I'll tape a show that's supposed to be actual news, not just a talk show.

30 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Actually the polls in 2016 were remarkably accurate in their projections, right down to identifying tiny areas that could go either way. This is why the Trump campaign fed the poll data to Russia so that they could illegally target those areas for them.

Hahahahaha. Cry me a river.

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The evidence there is that the whole first 5 minutes of the show was idle speculation disguised as proof of something diabolical. 

Be specific. What are you referring to? What was said? How do the facts differ?

If you're going to call people liars, you should step up and prove it. Otherwise, you just appear to be what you claim they are.

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Be specific. What are you referring to? What was said? How do the facts differ?

If you're going to call people liars, you should step up and prove it. Otherwise, you just appear to be what you claim they are.

Don Lemon, talking to Cuomo. They were saying that Trump was a racist for "embracing" the Iowa politician who just made racist comments the other day. There was no proof offered of their serious accusation.

Don Lemon's show was a bad one to pick for evidence of lying, he just talks in generalities. 

I can try to watch some more of his show later to see if he tries to state any "facts" but honestly, he's just a hateful person and his show is hard to watch.

On 1/11/2019 at 5:50 AM, Boges said:

I'm just stating the reason that was given is that he's incapable of telling the truth. 

Which is demonstrably provable. 

Geez, you should look in your own Canadian back yard. Just about every politician in Canada is quite good at not being able to tell the truth. Our prime mistake being one of them. Hello?  

4 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

1548027115634.gif

I think that the democrat jackass logo pretty much fits and describes the leftist liberal/democrats very well. That picture shows that even a jackass cannot knock over Trump even if they got a little closer to him. Ha-ha-ha.  Go, Trump, go. :D

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Don Lemon, talking to Cuomo. They were saying that Trump was a racist for "embracing" the Iowa politician who just made racist comments the other day. There was no proof offered of their serious accusation.

Don Lemon's show was a bad one to pick for evidence of lying, he just talks in generalities. 

I can try to watch some more of his show later to see if he tries to state any "facts" but honestly, he's just a hateful person and his show is hard to watch.

If you watch American leftist liberal TV news outlets just about all of the blacks that they interview call Trump a racist. That to me must mean that they must be racist also for saying this so much. They appear to hate white Trump. The racists are the liberal/democrats. No doubt about it. :D

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

Geez, you should look in your own Canadian back yard. Just about every politician in Canada is quite good at not being able to tell the truth. Our prime mistake being one of them. Hello?  

You've noted my Profile pic right? 

Even so, Trump is a special breed of liar.