Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Again you're free to read and believe what the MSM tell you. Who are your favorite talking heads?

Meanwhile...you have the pro-Hillary crowd chomping at the bit for a war with Russia.

Great plan! No...you're not being played like a fiddle...no way.

:D

Again, what are you alleging is being misreported by the MSM? Are you saying we should dismiss the possibility that Russia interfered in the election? I'm not sure what you're saying.

29 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meanwhile...you have the pro-Hillary crowd chomping at the bit for a war with Russia.

Just look at the last 100 years.........the "left" has started more wars then the "right".........unstable emotion versus cold calculated pragmatism......

You apparently never are. So don't loose any sleep over it...

Meanwhile...two old Republican fusspots who found a late love for Hillary Clinton are actually sewing the seeds of WAR between Russia and the USA.

One H-Bomb can remove Colorado from play...they're freaking HUGE. You do not want to play with these things

Just now, Derek 2.0 said:

Just look at the last 100 years.........the "left" has started more wars then the "right".........unstable emotion versus cold calculated pragmatism......

For America and the Democrats...pretty much all of them. It took a Republican to END SLAVERY.

4 minutes ago, Derek 2.0 said:

Usually to get out from under the heel of the right....Good versus evil.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Exactly. Notice how he still trying to deflect from Russia by equating his/their hacking with China's and everybody else's and trying to downplay the specific election hacking. Not at all suspicious!

Perhaps Donald Trump knows something you don't know.

Besides, being outed by other, bad people doesn't make you ok and good. Facts are facts.
Or as they say in laten, Factum

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ah yes...the vaunted intelligence community. Always correct about these matters.

So we can all agree Iraq had the A-Bomb, eh?

Why do the trumpsters keep talking about that? The numerous investigations clearly showed that it wasn't the intelligence community that was wrong, but the Republican administration of George Bush. They put enormous pressure on intelligence agencies to provide them with the information they wanted to justify their own beliefs, discarding all information which did not support them, and cherry-picking from among what they were told, then publicly declaring it as 100% certainty when the intelligence agencies were far less certain.

The scary thing is that's the kind of behavior I expect Trump to engage in, as well, only even moreso. He has shown in his life that he makes decisions without regard to actual evidence or information, and has an extremely low tolerance for anyone who tells him he's wrong.

Just now, Argus said:

Why do the trumpsters keep talking about that? The numerous investigations clearly showed that it wasn't the intelligence community that was wrong, but the Republican administration of George Bush. They put enormous pressure on intelligence agencies to provide them with the information they wanted to justify their own beliefs, discarding all information which did not support them, and cherry-picking from among what they were told, then publicly declaring it as 100% certainty when the intelligence agencies were far less certain.

The scary thing is that's the kind of behavior I expect Trump to engage in, as well, only even moreso. He has shown in his life that he makes decisions without regard to actual evidence or information, and has an extremely low tolerance for anyone who tells him he's wrong.

But...as we both know...ISIS found Saddam's real WMDs. They look harder than Mr Blix.

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You apparently never are. So don't loose any sleep over it...

Meanwhile...two old Republican fusspots who found a late love for Hillary Clinton are actually sewing the seeds of WAR between Russia and the USA.

These would be the conservative Republicans, one of whom, McCain, actually said that the senate should refuse to approve any supreme court nomination from Clinton if she became president?

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I can't imagine the fallout from this post-20th...McCain and Graham are off the rails crazy.

Just now, Argus said:

These would be the conservative Republicans, one of whom, McCain, actually said that the senate should refuse to approve any supreme court nomination from Clinton if she became president?

Uhhh...thanks?

1 minute ago, Topaz said:

Argus, I could  give u that info. but u wouldn't  accepts  it and go on on about my link, I'm not going there. 

I see. So like Donald Trump you have 'secret information' but you can't provide it. Okay. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I don't speak for Trump. I speak for myself.

You're free to believe what the MSM feeds you. Matters not to me.

Ahh, another man with a secret source of information none of the rest of us has access to! Is it your toaster? Secret signals from Alpha Centauri?

It's kind of true these days. WTF is a cite from any media? You show me CNN I laugh. I show you Pat Condell, you laugh.

We might as well just discuss things on a given equal playing field. Nobody's opinion is worth more than the next's in these 1984-ish times.

Is that a drone??

:lol:

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's kind of true these days. WTF is a cite from any media? You show me CNN I laugh. I show you Pat Condell, you laugh.

We might as well just discuss things on a given equal playing field. Nobody's opinion is worth more than the next's in these 1984-ish times.

Yeah, that's crap. I actually like Pat Condell, btw. I'm fairly sure I've mentioned him here in years past. But here's the thing, Pat Condell is not a news source. He's a guy who makes amusing and politically incorrect you tube videos. 

Edited by Argus

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Yeah, that's crap. I actually like Pat Condell, btw. I'm fairly sure I've mentioned him here in years past. But here's the thing, Pat Condell is not a news source. He's a guy who makes amusing and politically incorrect you tube videos. 

What's a trusted news source?

Any clues?

Edited by DogOnPorch

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

What's a trusted news source?

Any clues?

One that is actually there where things are going on, and is relatively unbiased in their reporting of it. Condell might tell you what he witnessed on the streets of London but he's not going to have much insight into the discussions taking place behind the scenes in Westminster, much less what's going on in Ukraine or Yemen.

Just now, Argus said:

One that is actually there where things are going on, and is relatively unbiased in their reporting of it. Condell might tell you what he witnessed on the streets of London but he's not going to have much insight into the discussions taking place behind the scenes in Westminster, much less what's going on in Ukraine or Yemen.

It was rhetorical...