Merry Christmas.

taxme

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, cybercoma said:

:rolleyes:

I've literally never heard of anyone being offended by anyone saying, "Merry Christmas." It's idiot conservatives who are offended by "Happy Holidays."

This. Absolutely this.

As well: if "Happy Holidays" was good enough for Bing Crosby, it's good enough for anybody drawing breath in these shoddy times.

-k

24 minutes ago, kimmy said:

This. Absolutely this.

As well: if "Happy Holidays" was good enough for Bing Crosby, it's good enough for anybody drawing breath in these shoddy times.

-k

You're the forum faciltitator, and you approve of calling conservatives idiots? How is that facilitating.

Just now, OftenWrong said:

You're the forum faciltitator, and you approve of calling conservatives idiots? How is that facilitating.

He didn't reference conservatives in general, he specified conservative idiots. If you feel triggered by that, go back to your safe space.

-k

32 minutes ago, cybercoma said:

To be clear, just the ones triggered by "happy holidays" are idiots, whether conservative or not.

That sounds better than when you first said "idiot conservatives". Good on you to change it.

Edited by OftenWrong
spelled "idiot" wrong...

9 hours ago, Ash74 said:

Your guy consummated his marriage to his wife when she was nine years old.

Don't judge us.

Are you paid by an opponent forum to derail almost all topics ? If you have a problem with anything, go post in my News Analysis topic and I will destroy your claims in 30 seconds.

Here >>>

On 12/6/2016 at 3:46 PM, taxme said:

I might get a hand full of nonsense thrown at me again for daring to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas. I know that I am not being politically correct here for wishing everyone a Merry Christmas but I will give it a shot.

So, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.  May Santa Claus be good too you all. Cheers. :)

PS: If I offended anyone here for saying Merry Christmas, well bah humbug too you.  

Merry Christmas to you, too.   Although for me, it's more of a remembrance to the birth of the Messiah.

14 hours ago, xul said:

Merry Christmas earthlings. May odds be ever in your favour....:P

Trumpandnuke.jpg

I bet you that the big explosion that we see behind the Donald is Hillary blowing up. And by the looks on the Donald's face, he is probably showing us how much he really cares. :lol:

On 12/7/2016 at 0:37 PM, cybercoma said:

:rolleyes:

I've literally never heard of anyone being offended by anyone saying, "Merry Christmas." It's idiot conservatives who are offended by "Happy Holidays."

Well, I know that this has been mentioned in the past that we should not wish anyone a Merry Christmas because it may offend people of other cultures or religions. Too darn bad. It is the elite marxists liberal zionists that that would like to get rid of the words Merry Christmas. Saying Merry Christmas offends them.They are the idiots. Too darn bad.

And even our own phony and fake politicians and the fake scream media will never say the words Merry Christmas too anyone. Even in our schools celebrating Christmas is a no-no because it is considered to be offensive to others of different religions and cultures. Too darn bad. Years ago just about all retailers would not allow their employees to wish anyone a Merry Christmas. That thank gawd is at least starting to change for the better. Saying Merry Christmas is just being polite and that you at least are showing respect for Christians who are celebrating their holiday at Christmas time. And if one has a problem saying those awful words Merry Christmas well you have been a well trained politically correct seal. Bah humbug too them. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Isn't it Christian to be nice to people ?

There is some new kind of Christianity out there that values being offensive over being kind, I think. 

You think the people who come on this site to rant about white people's problems are actual Christians?

On 12/7/2016 at 0:17 AM, Altai said:

Why do you celebrate the murder of prophet Jesus ?

Not murder... birth. 12.25 is the incorrect birthday of Jesus. He was actually born in the summer sometime. But 12.25 was the birth date of the sun god Mithra. And when the Romans chose Christianity as their new state religion,  and hunted down the pagans and burned most of the religious texts around (including most Christian texts), they stole the 12.25 date from Mithraism, along with a few other things (communion with bread and wine, sacrificial savior, all seven sacraments, etc).

But who cares that Christianity is a myth and neither god or Santa are real. Its a fun tradition, and a fun holiday and its great for the kids!

Merry Christmas to all!

Edited by dre

On 12/7/2016 at 3:25 PM, msj said:

No, that's Easter which can be somber and/or joyous depending on the Christian sect. Dying and resurrecting  and all that leads to complicated feelings. 

Other people celebrate with a big ham/turkey and indulge in chocolate.  This is done to appease pagans so that Christians can claim that a larger proportion of society is Christian since so many celebrate these BS holidays as if any of us give a fig about Jesus. 

Watch the South Park episode About Easter (or something like that, I forget).  

Edited by Smallc

18 hours ago, taxme said:

And even our own phony and fake politicians ... will never say the words Merry Christmas too [sic] anyone.

Your rant is idiotic and easily refutable.

“From our family to yours, Sophie and I wish you all a most joyous holiday season and a merry Christmas.”   - Justin Trudeau, PM of Canada.