Trump and Canada

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nope.....not the case at all, as Trump has already made several visits to other nations.

You have no answer for why Trump is visited by more world leaders than is Trudeau, so just accept the fact that Trump matters more to them.

You keep flogging the same dead horse. 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

I notice you continue you to shy from addressing Trump's sexual assault record.

Please cite the  arrests and convictions.

Still doing far better than President Clinton's sexual assault record based on all the lawsuits and impeachment.

Deflecting from Trudeau's impotence won't work.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Please cite the  arrests and convictions.

Still doing far better than President Clinton's sexual assault record based on all the lawsuits and impeachment.

Deflecting from Trudeau's impotence won't work.

What, you missed the tape of him bragging about grabbing women's genitals without their permission? That's sexual assault and he not only admitted it, he bragged about it. That should tell you something about the type of creep he is.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

What, you missed the tape of him bragging about grabbing women's genitals without their permission? That's sexual assault and he not only admitted it, he bragged about it. That should tell you something about the type of creep he is.

Talk is cheap, and quite legal in the United States. 

Your PM actually assaulted a MP while in office, and was forced to apologize for his behaviour.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Talk is cheap, and quite legal in the United States. 

Grabbing women by their genitals is not legal in the US. And have you perused the lengthy list of lawsuits Trump faces once he leaves office, (sooner rather than later hopefully) many of which refer to at least sexual misconduct? Then of course there's the fraud cases and on and on.

More reaction from Team Trudeau......

The Trump Unit: Inside Canada's PMO squad to save NAFTA

WASHINGTON — If Donald Trump deploys the big bomb during upcoming NAFTA negotiations, and threatens to blow up the continental trade agreement, a unit within the office of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be assigned to try disarming it.

The Canadian government has created an election-style nerve centre to handle White House-related challenges and officials who describe its operations say it has about eight regular staff: two former trade officials, two senior PMO officials, an ambassador, a writer, a cabinet minister, and it’s run by a young staffer with a reputation for staying cool while smothering political fires.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-trump-unit-inside-canadas-pmo-squad-to-save-nafta/wcm/a869795f-0c9c-4d2d-bae9-3f2a4c37d69b

Just now, Omni said:

Grabbing women by their genitals is not legal in the US. And have you perused the lengthy list of lawsuits Trump faces once he leaves office, (sooner rather than later hopefully) many of which refer to at least sexual misconduct? Then of course there's the fraud cases and on and on.

No arrests, no charges, no convictions.   But he did win the election.

Canadian sycophants swooned over Bill Clinton, even though he harassed and assaulted multiple women.

Still waiting for Trump's impeachment....hold your breath for that...waiting in Canada.

Trumps lawyers will be very busy whenever he gets kicked out of the WH.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

"The breadth of Trump’s controversies is truly yuge, ranging from allegations of mafia ties to unscrupulous business dealings, and from racial discrimination to alleged marital rape. They stretch over more than four decades, from the mid-1970s to the present day. To catalogue the full sweep of allegations would require thousands of words and lump together the trivial with the truly scandalous. Including business deals that have simply failed, without any hint of impropriety, would require thousands more. This is a snapshot of some of the most interesting and largest of those scandals."

Try to stay on topic...Trump is still president and Canada has to deal with it.

I love this line....Canada has a war room just to handle Trump.

”The U.S. file is… so super-hot that you can take the slightest thing and turn it into a huge story that’s in every newspaper in North America. It’s really important to have the right person (handling it).”

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

I thought this topic WAS about Trump. It's not mine of Canada's fault he has so many frailties to be easily pointed out.

The topic is Trump and Canada...not Trump and your imagination.

More sobering reality for Team Trudeau and NAFTA 2.0:

The rhetoric against a neighbouring country dominated Donald Trump’s presidential campaign: a billion-dollar wall, a crackdown on immigration, and a steep border tax. Yet when Trump fired the opening shot in his trade war, it was aimed not at Mexico – but at Canada.

“Step aside, China and Mexico: Canada is now Donald Trump’s whipping-boy du jour on trade,” said the Canadian Press, while Politico offered their thoughts on why president had not gone after Mexico first: “Canada is an easy target and doesn’t have as many weapons to fight back.”

Others said it was long overdue. “Canada was getting a free ride,” said Federico Estévez, a professor at the Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico. “All of the fire was headed south of the US border – so Canada was getting off easy.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/08/canada-v-mexico-trump-seeks-to-divide-and-conquer-in-nafta-negotiations

On 8/19/2017 at 10:14 PM, Omni said:

The only things I see Trump driving to date is a number of people whom used to be his closest, and most powerful allies  to walk away from him. I don't think I need to run down the list for you do I?

They were just a bunch of cowardly little wimps afraid to take a bit of heat. It was obvious that they were not patriotic enough to want to help Trump drain the swamp. America and Americans didn't need those wimps and cowards. Except for Steve Bannon most of them were most likely RINO'S wearing republican clothing anyway. Donald Trump gave the republican party the house and the senate but they now appear to be trying very hard to lose and give up all that power and control that Trump gave to the republican party. Talk about total stupidity. One has to really wonder as to whether the democrats/RINO republicans are truly working together to defeat Trump and his agenda for some n/k reasons. Dealing with all the satanists in Washington it is indeed starting to look like a huge task to say the least for Trump to try and get rid of.  The satanists are involved in everything going and in everyone's life that one can think of.  But Mr. O must know all about that, right? 

On 8/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, Omni said:

You believe braggarts?  I suppose you believe anything anyone tells you? 

Can you show us any evidence that Trump wasn't merely bragging - showing that he actually grabbed a woman's genitals?

You didn't see Trudeau  elbow a female MP's breast?  You think that didn't hurt?  Did you see her reaction?

That wasn't a brag.  We actually saw it happen on tv.

Edited by betsy

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

So someone bragging (and lying?) about grabbing pussy is preferable to someone who accidentally hits a woman's boob?   Bizarre.

It's "whatabout-ism".  One guy brags and lies about sexually assaulting a woman, so go find the closest example from a political opponent and argue it's the EXACT SAME THING.  Actually, it's worse because Trump may have actually made up the brag THAT HE ASSAULTED SOMEONE.  On the other hand, maybe "being presidential", having class, and rising above mudslinging were overrated qualities.  I am being serious.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

On the other hand, maybe "being presidential", having class, and rising above mudslinging were overrated qualities.  I am being serious.

I listened to a Global Politico podcast this morning that made the argument that the Middle East loves Trump because in him they see their own "strong" leaders.   They are familiar with the over-the-top stuff Trump puts out and views it as honest and trustworthy.  A University student from Iran explained it quite well.

Edited by dialamah
Correct name

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

So someone bragging (and lying?) about grabbing pussy is preferable to someone who accidentally hits a woman's boob?   Bizarre.

Yes...that "person" did so in a fit of rage while hurling expletives and physically manhandling members of Parliament as a sitting prime minister.

13 hours ago, dialamah said:

I'm not saying it's right to brag.....but some people tend to brag.   My point:  bragging doesn't mean it's true.  Something could also have been embellished!  It's a way to impress people.

If we can be magnanimous and assume elbowing a boob was accidental to "clear the way,"  then I don't see what all the irrational hoopla about someone bragging about grabbing a pussy?

Grabbing someone by the pussy does sound so crude, but perhaps that was the intention since it was testosterone -talk,  to sound crude!  I've heard a woman talking with disdain, "grab him by his cock!"  What's the difference?  They're both crude.

Edited by betsy

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's "whatabout-ism".  One guy brags and lies about sexually assaulting a woman, so go find the closest example from a political opponent and argue it's the EXACT SAME THING.  Actually, it's worse because Trump may have actually made up the brag THAT HE ASSAULTED SOMEONE.  On the other hand, maybe "being presidential", having class, and rising above mudslinging were overrated qualities.  I am being serious.

Well, looks like being "presidential" isn't like the stereotyped  cool and polished men anymore .....after all, when  most of these so-called refined "presidential" candidates are stripped of their veneers and all their pretentions- they're nothing more but lying scammers and thieves, who usually have so many skeletons buried in their filthy closets!

Edited by betsy
  • Thanks 1