Rape By Migrants Isn't As Bad.

betsy

That's the tactics of those pro-open borders. I think he's getting you to be defensive about your stance.

I'd equally challenge him to prove that his source isn't from a biased source.

The newspaper reports speak for themselves - no matter how hard the liberal media tries to sweep the whole truth under the rug - the truth comes out!

Who's being called out by angry citizens? They're not calling for the ousting of other migrants of other nationalities or religious groups! Do we hear any Europeans calling for the ouster of Filipinos? Chinese? Mexicans? Buddhists?

Hare Krishna?

Who said I am pro-open borders? I am pro-truth.

What you posted about Sweden's rape statistics in relation to Muslims/migrants has been shown to be false: How Anti-Immigration Activists Misuse Rape Statistics

My problem here is that you want everyone to accept a false narrative. Let me know when you have had a chance to read the information and understand why some of the narrative you cling onto so tightly and repeat constantly on here is simply misinformation.

Now in Canada we would go along with those two muslim girls and we would bend over backwards to help accomodate them so as not to offend their feelings. After all here in Canada all new immigrants or refugees are pretty much told that Canada is a multicultural country and that they don't really have to assimilate themselves into Canadian culture. Canada would most likely designate a woman only muslim swimming day if they so needed too.

Canada has become so pathetically politically correct that most times it just makes me want to puke. Our politicians are disgusting wimps and cowards, and will do anything to protect all other cultures but Canadian culture. Celebrating Christmas in government institutions and schools has shown us how much our politicians will protect Canadian traditions and heritage and culture. It's all about the rest of the world in Canada. Canada be damned.

I hope that the Brexit will be the beginning of the end of the EU. An unelected and undemocratic bureaucratic institution that is destroying the culture and makeup of Europe and the Europeans way of life because of it's open door third world immigration policy. Merkel is an azz. She is destroying Germany and it's people by allowing over a million third world so-called refugees into her country who have no interest in integrating into German society. Muslims will not assimilate for any country. They want every country they enter to assimilate into their culture. This needs to stop now.

We're told to be vigilant. And yet, when you report something that you think is suspicious - heaven forbid you report anyone who's considered a minority. It becomes "racial profiling." And you're a bigot. Unfairly targetting people of color.

Bathurst man called 'suspicious' for reading on wharf
Police stopped Louizandre Dauphin, who is black, on his way home from Stonehaven Wharf Thursday evening

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/nb-bathurst-reading-wharf-1.3672419

The reason why they had the massacre in San Bernardino was due to the fact that neighbors who were suspicious of activities going on in the terrorists couple's home, didn't report what they considered, "suspicious." They didn't want to be accused as being racists.

That's the implication in that news. Whoever reported that black guy, had described the suspicious man as being black.

What is wrong with describing the person precisely? And yet....they made it seems like it's about the color of the person.

That he's been reported only because he's black!

We don't know why the person who reported him found him "suspicious."

How do you really know what is suspicious? It could be from anything that strikes you as odd, or out of place.....to seeing someone wearing a vest strapped with dynamites.

We've got to give it the benefit of the doubt that whoever reported him had indeed deemed him suspicious.

A lot of Islamist terrorists are blacks from Africa!

If we're going to be racist that all we should report are those that are white - what's the point of being told to be vigilant when we know that majority of Islamist terrorists are most likely to be non-white?

It's political correctness that will sink this boat. Imho. And the stupidity of those who blindly adhere to it.

Edited by betsy

Muslims will not assimilate for any country. They want every country they enter to assimilate into their culture. This needs to stop now.

By imposing a ban on scantily clad women........I think the new London Muslim mayor is testing the waters.

Edited by betsy

Canada has become so pathetically politically correct that most times it just makes me want to puke. Our politicians are disgusting wimps and cowards, and will do anything to protect all other cultures but Canadian culture.

Yes they're wimps.....because they want to secure the votes.

Our politicians are thinking only of their own interest that's why they'll cater and pander.

We're told to be vigilant. And yet, when you report something that you think is suspicious - heaven forbid you report anyone who's considered a minority. It becomes "racial profiling." And you're a bigot. Unfairly targetting people of color.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/nb-bathurst-reading-wharf-1.3672419

The reason why they had the massacre in San Bernardino was due to the fact that neighbors who were suspicious of activities going on in the terrorists couple's home, didn't report what they considered, "suspicious." They didn't want to be accused as being racists.

That's the implication in that news. Whoever reported that black guy, had described the suspicious man as being black.

What is wrong with describing the person precisely? And yet....they made it seems like it's about the color of the person.

That he's been reported only because he's black!

We don't know why the person who reported him found him "suspicious."

How do you really know what is suspicious? It could be from anything that strikes you as odd, or out of place.....to seeing someone wearing a vest strapped with dynamites.

We've got to give it the benefit of the doubt that whoever reported him had indeed deemed him suspicious.

A lot of Islamist terrorists are blacks from Africa!

If we're going to be racist that all we should report are those that are white - what's the point of being told to be vigilant when we know that majority of Islamist terrorists are most likely to be non-white?

It's political correctness that will sink this boat. Imho. And the stupidity of those who blindly adhere to it.

I am surprised that the useless CBC didn't report the story as a downright white racist event. The politically correct CBC is so far out in left field that they cannot even be seen anymore. I don't understand why anyone with an ounce of brains would work for them. I guess that one must be of the same mindset as their politically correct bosses.

This report anything one sees suspicious is going to get really out of hand and ridiculous. It will come to the point where the police will say no more crying wolf if there is no wolf. Some people really need to think before they speak or do anything. A common speak before they think trait with most people. Intelligence is on the decline in the western world, especially in Canada.

White people have to be watched all the time. We are dangerous lot indeed. We are always out there blowing up or shooting somebody. Terrible.

I agree with you that political correctness is sinking the Canadian ship. Stupidity prevails in Canada today. The lack of common sense and logic is most likely due to political correctness. Most people are in fear of saying how they really feel. Scared to be called a racist. They have been conditioned by the elite to keep their mouths shut and don't try to rock the boat. If we continue to keep our mouths shut, then things will only get worse for all of us. We have freedom of speech for now, so we all better use it before the elite and our hero politicians take it away from us. Your call.

Now if we can all agree that religion sucks and secularism rules then maybe we will get better public policy that will put all rapists in jail no matter their religion or origin or skin colour etc.

You think I disagree with that? Dude, I've spoken out against all religions like 1423084230542358328 times on this forum. They are all dumb. I'm an atheist. And I don't give a damn about your "but the Christians..." excuses either. Christians doing bad things, or getting away with it in some cases, doesn't excuse the same for anyone else.

By imposing a ban on scantily clad women........I think the new London Muslim mayor is testing the waters.

He sure is alright. Muslims as a small tiny community cannot do to much too push their Sharia law agenda. But when they get to be about 20 % then we will see the crap hit the fan. Women in bathing suits on the beach or men going to the bar for a drink could disappear. Muslim terrorists like to see their women all covered up, and the men will be forced to make them cover up. I am amazed as to why the feminist movement never says a word about how women are treated in some Muslim countries? Where is Gloria Steinham, the man hater, uhmm? And where does Premier Kathleen Wynn stand on Sharia law? Men will have nothing to lose under Sharia law, but women will lose a heck of a lot. And don't believe any story that not all Muslims are like that. Once a Muslim, always a Muslim and they must follow what their Allah tells them to do and that is to conquer the world for Allah. .

:lol: it boggles to continue to see the 'usual MLW suspects' continuing to scour the internet for their nuggests/gems in other continents/countries. Apparently, since there appear to be no avenues for these 'usual MLW suspects' to tap into and present concerns directly related to and impacting upon Canada/Canadians, they need to do... what they need to do!

You think I disagree with that? Dude, I've spoken out against all religions like 1423084230542358328 times on this forum. They are all dumb. I'm an atheist. And I don't give a damn about your "but the Christians..." excuses either. Christians doing bad things, or getting away with it in some cases, doesn't excuse the same for anyone else.

I believe that if we got rid of all religions, we could probably solve half of the worlds problems, if not more. Religion is nothing more but a racket.

I am surprised that the useless CBC didn't report the story as a downright white racist event. The politically correct CBC is so far out in left field that they cannot even be seen anymore. I don't understand why anyone with an ounce of brains would work for them. I guess that one must be of the same mindset as their politically correct bosses.

This report anything one sees suspicious is going to get really out of hand and ridiculous. It will come to the point where the police will say no more crying wolf if there is no wolf. Some people really need to think before they speak or do anything. A common speak before they think trait with most people. Intelligence is on the decline in the western world, especially in Canada.

White people have to be watched all the time. We are dangerous lot indeed. We are always out there blowing up or shooting somebody. Terrible.

I agree with you that political correctness is sinking the Canadian ship. Stupidity prevails in Canada today. The lack of common sense and logic is most likely due to political correctness. Most people are in fear of saying how they really feel. Scared to be called a racist. They have been conditioned by the elite to keep their mouths shut and don't try to rock the boat. If we continue to keep our mouths shut, then things will only get worse for all of us. We have freedom of speech for now, so we all better use it before the elite and our hero politicians take it away from us. Your call.

I think it was the CBC that I was watching when the reporter interviewed the black guy, and she blatantly asked a leading question: You think it's because you're black....?

News media are trying to create a controversy when there should be none.

Edited by betsy

:lol: it boggles to continue to see the 'usual MLW suspects' continuing to scour the internet for their nuggests/gems in other continents/countries. Apparently, since there appear to be no avenues for these 'usual MLW suspects' to tap into and present concerns directly related to and impacting upon Canada/Canadians, they need to do... what they need to do!

Look at the section.

REST OF THE WORLD! DOH.

You think what major happennings elsewhere won't eventually have an effect on us?

double DOH. :lol:

What do you think will happen if most of these European countries either close their borders, or become hostile to migrants - you think they wouldn't really be swarming to Canada?

Edited by betsy

I think it was the CBC that I was watching when the reporter interviewed the black guy, and she blatantly asked a leading question: You think it's because you're black....?

News media are trying to create a controversy when there should be none.

The mainstream lame duck media is always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Most of the time they try to get the listener all riled up over a no nothing story. They especially are always looking out for an evil racist bogey white man out there to talk about. Let a white person say something that appears to the media to be racist, and the media will run with that non-story for days. Most of our Canadian reporters are just useless puppets.

Again, you are misunderstanding what she said. She didn't say rape by MUSLIMS is a lesser crime; she said MUSLIMS come from a lesser culture so we shouldn't be surprised. This is actually something you probably agree with.

This is what she said in her own words: "The Swedish men who rape do it despite the growing gender equality. They make an active choice. It’s worse imo."

I get her sentiment, but there can be no excuses and no understanding for rape. All people who rape "make an active choice". She's basically saying "white swedes should know better", and immigrants are partially victims of their own backwards culture. No, everyone should know better. It's not worse when a white swede does it. Obey the law or go in jail or get deported.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

So you support scantily clad women in public? What about your "Just say No" campaign in that other thread? How can women (girls) really mean NO when they're hanging it all out for everyone to see?

So you support scantily clad women in public? What about your "Just say No" campaign in that other thread? How can women (girls) really mean NO when they're hanging it all out for everyone to see?

Myself, I support a woman's right to choose what she wants to wear. That would include a veil or a bikini. Choice, that's what I support.

I support the right of all those coloured people in Hull. I wouldn't do it myself, but, hey, whatever they want.

Myself, I support a woman's right to choose what she wants to wear. That would include a veil or a bikini. Choice, that's what I support.

I support the right of all those coloured people in Hull. I wouldn't do it myself, but, hey, whatever they want.

LOL. Today I saw a group of adults, women in long blue dresses and bonnets; men in blue pants/shirts with sweater vests and straw hats. And beards. Probably the women had long hair, but hidden beneath their bonnets. I've no idea which religion they adhere to. Or perhaps they were a theatrical group. Anyway, whatever they were doing ... Long Live Diversity! :)

Look at the section.

REST OF THE WORLD! DOH.

You think what major happennings elsewhere won't eventually have an effect on us?

What do you think will happen if most of these European countries either close their borders, or become hostile to migrants - you think they wouldn't really be swarming to Canada?

Those so-called refugees are not stupid. They know that if they are not wanted in Europe they know that if they can make it to Canada, Trudeau would welcome them with open arms and would probably give them a free membership into the liberal party. Trudeau loves minorities.

Look at the section.

REST OF THE WORLD! DOH.

Only if the trip from the Middle East/Europe becomes less of a 12 to 24-hour-hour plane trip and more like a few hours by boat ....

That's the major difference between we in Canada and the issue the Europeans are facing. Migrants can get there practically by foot. They can't get here by foot. We can control the flow much more effectively than they can over there. Realistically, it's literally impossible for them to 'swarm' to Canada.

This is what she said in her own words: "The Swedish men who rape do it despite the growing gender equality. They make an active choice. It’s worse imo."

I get her sentiment, but there can be no excuses and no understanding for rape. All people who rape "make an active choice". She's basically saying "white swedes should know better", and immigrants are partially victims of their own backwards culture. No, everyone should know better. It's not worse when a white swede does it. Obey the law or go in jail or get deported.

I don't think anyone should be excused for rape or be given leniency, but take away the dreaded M word and what she's saying is no different than what goes on in our courtrooms every day. A person's conditioning is often considered, not to imply acquittal or innocence, but to put into context a person's ability to form the same moral compass as others who did not have the same upbringing in life.

You want to wear a pajama, swimming? Go for it. That's your choice. If you live in a society that allows the freedom to wear anything that's allowed - why can't we?

In this culture, only twisted minds would equate wearing bikini, as an invitation to having sex.

That's why migrants who are allowed in, should have values compatible with the host countries!

Edited by betsy

Those so-called refugees are not stupid. They know that if they are not wanted in Europe they know that if they can make it to Canada, Trudeau would welcome them with open arms and would probably give them a free membership into the liberal party. Trudeau loves minorities.

We'll have Liberals in power forever!