Rape By Migrants Isn't As Bad.

betsy

betsy and friends are using the rape stats in Sweden to blame immigrants. Such is the job of Islamophobes and anti-immigrants. Not surprising, the article that betsy posted in the original post has also been posted on Nazi sites. I guess the only difference between betsy and the Nazis is that the Nazis also hate Jews.

None of these people, who are so ready to pounce on any excuse to defame immigrants and Muslims, have asked themselves why the stats on rape in Sweden have suddenly jumped up so much and other countries who are allowing more migrants and Muslims have not.

How Anti-Immigration Activists Misuse Rape Statistics

Edited by marcus

Odd, Catholic priests in particular have gotten away with rape for centuries without censure never mind revolution.

I guess it is different when it is MUSLIMS rather than CHRISTIANS.

This has always been an ongoing theme among the Left, but like almost everything the Left trumpets it's absolute nonsense. The Church never had any more pedophiles than anyone else. The incidence of child sexual abuse within the Catholic church was no worse, though distressingly no better, than in society in general. Likewise the bureacratic effort to ignore or hide what happened mirrors what happened in other institutions, as well as families back then. But that's pretty much in the past.

What Left don't talk about is the child sexual abuse by Muslim clergy around the world, something which continues unimpeded to this day in Muslim countries.

betsy and friends are using the rape stats in Sweden to blame it on immigrants. Such is the job of Islamophobes and anti-immigrants. Not surprising, the article that betsy posted in the original post has also been posted on Nazi sites. I guess the only difference between betsy and the Nazis is that the Nazis also hate Jews.

None of these people, who are so ready to pounce on any excuse to defame immigrants and Muslims, have asked themselves why the stats on rape in Sweden have suddenly jumped up so much and other countries who are allowing more migrants and Muslims have not.

Well, the OP and the subsequent discussion have generally focused on the insane proposition, put forward an idiot in Sweden, that the culture of a rapist ought to be taken into consideration when assessing their crime.

It shouldn't of course.

All rapists should be dealt with in the same way. Of course, if one is an immigrant, then they should be deported as well.

Well, the OP and the subsequent discussion have generally focused on the insane proposition, put forward an idiot in Sweden, that the culture of a rapist ought to be taken into consideration when assessing their crime.

It shouldn't of course.

All rapists should be dealt with in the same way. Of course, if one is an immigrant, then they should be deported as well.

No bcsapper. The original post was based on an article which not only misinterpreted what the MP said, but it also used the old "Sweden is the rape capital of Europe because of Muslims" b.s., which is used frequently by disingenuous anti-Muslim articles and people like betsy. You try to come off as a moderate on this forum, who opposes extremism and dishonesty, but then you go and try to excuse betsy et al. Why aren't you objecting to the misinformation that she is trying to spread? Are you also on here to deliberately mislead people?

Edited by marcus

I don't try to come off as anything. I just act naturally. How did the article misinterpret what she said?

In my opinion, you defend misleading anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim posts, instead of defending the truth.

Go to this site, which is in Swedish, then google translate it.

Edited by marcus

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions. Anyway, I'm not going to do that translation thing. If you want to tell me how the article misinterpreted her words you can. They did quote her. Are you saying they deliberately lied about what she said?

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions. Anyway, I'm not going to do that translation thing. If you want to tell me how the article misinterpreted her words you can. They did quote her. Are you saying they deliberately lied about what she said?

My opinion was demonstrated in this thread. You allowed betsy to spread misinformation in regards to Sweden's rape rate without questioning her. Instead, you came to her defense.

Here is the google translation from this site:

In a tweet, type Barbro Sörman: "The Swedish men who rape do it despite the growing gender equality. They make an active choice. It's worse imo "(in my opinion). Now she regrets wording, and wishes she had formulated differently.

- The quote is something taken out of context. It is not serious about a Swedish commit a rape. But I think it's a great focus on ethnicity in this debate, and that was what I wanted to challenge, says Barbro Sörman.

- If you should make it a matter of culture, then you have to do it even when it comes to the Swedes. You have to look at what makes that despite equality in our society choose not to be egalitarian and committing assault, she continues.

Now, where do you stand on the misleading information on the rape rate in Sweden?

Are you interested in correcting anyone or setting the record straight on everything or only on a few things? So far, you have tried your best not to talk about that part of the original post.

Well, like I said, you're entitled to your opinion. That doesn't make it any less nonsense.

You obviously come by it by imagination alone.

How, exactly, did I come to Betsy's defence?

What I did was point out a quote to BubberMiley.

You have just quoted the same statement. It does seem to exist. She might wish she had formulated it differently, but she didn't. If she had, I wouldn't have pointed it out.

I'm not against immigration. I'm only in favour of deportations. They have to be deserved, of course. But only just.

Edited by bcsapper

Well, like I said, you're entitled to your opinion. That doesn't make it any less nonsense.

You obviously come by it by imagination alone.

How, exactly, did I come to Betsy's defence?

What I did was point out a quote to BubberMiley.

You have just quoted the same statement. It does seem to exist. She might wish she had formulated it differently, but she didn't. If she had, I wouldn't have pointed it out.

I'm not against immigration. I'm only in favour of deportations. They have to be deserved, of course. But only just.

Okay. Your thoughts on the message in the original post which blames the sudden increase in rape in Sweden on the Muslim immigration? Do you agree with it or are you going to challenge it? This is quite the accusation.

Edited by marcus

betsy and friends are using the rape stats in Sweden to blame immigrants. Such is the job of Islamophobes and anti-immigrants. Not surprising, the article that betsy posted in the original post has also been posted on Nazi sites. I guess the only difference between betsy and the Nazis is that the Nazis also hate Jews.

So what if it's been posted in Nazi sites!

You think Nazi sites or any racist sites - don't want to bolster their own ideology by using facts?

They won't exploit and try to capitalize on the events happening in Europe?

They won't say, "See? We told you!"

Edited by betsy

Okay. Your thoughts on the message in the original post which blames the sudden increase in rape in Sweden on the Muslim immigration? Do you agree with it or are you going to challenge it? This is quite the accusation.

It's not only in Sweden.

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics

The total Muslim population in Sweden is estimated at 4.4% (2013 figures). Out of that 4.4% and in deducting the women and children, we can roughly guesstimate that around 2% are male. The foreign rape figures at 77.6% Muslim has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation. The actual figure could be higher. These percentages do not include Muslims with Swedish citizenship contained within rapes in the figures categorized under “Swedish nationals”.

----------------------------------

Nearly half of Turkish immigrants in Germany put Islam above law, shock study reveals

A shocking one in five German-Turks said they would justify violence if it is provoked by the West, as they said Islam is the “only true religion”.

While 47 per cent of Turkish citizens living in Germany admitted following their religion was “more important” than obeying “the laws of the land in which I live”.

32 per cent said they yearn to live in a society of the times of the Prophet Mohammed.

Authors of the study ‘Integration and Religion from the viewpoint of Turkish Germans in Germany’ by the University of Münster, said they “didn’t expect” the results after grilling more than 1,200 immigrants.

-------------------------------------------

Germany: Muslim migrants linked to 69,000 crimes in first three months of 2016
  • Police report said migrants committed or tried to commit 69,000 crimes
  • Figures mainly involved migrants from North Africa, Georgia and Serbia
  • But crimes committed by Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis – the three biggest groups of asylum seekers in Germany – was ‘disproportionately low’
  • Drugs related offences accounted for 6.6% and sex crimes for just 1.1%

------------------------------------

Belgium: 35% of prison population is Muslim, who make up only 6% of population

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

Edited by betsy

Btw, I don't think I've ever heard of any terrorist problems in Russia.

They don't seem to have the cells other countries have. I haven't heard of any migrant problems, too.

I googled.

Refugees Learn What Separates Russia from Cologne

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/

Edited by betsy

My opinion was demonstrated in this thread. You allowed betsy to spread misinformation in regards to Sweden's rape rate without questioning her. Instead, you came to her defense.

Here is the google translation from this site:

In a tweet, type Barbro Sörman: "The Swedish men who rape do it despite the growing gender equality. They make an active choice. It's worse imo "(in my opinion). Now she regrets wording, and wishes she had formulated differently.

- The quote is something taken out of context. It is not serious about a Swedish commit a rape. But I think it's a great focus on ethnicity in this debate, and that was what I wanted to challenge, says Barbro Sörman.

- If you should make it a matter of culture, then you have to do it even when it comes to the Swedes. You have to look at what makes that despite equality in our society choose not to be egalitarian and committing assault, she continues.

Now, where do you stand on the misleading information on the rape rate in Sweden?

Are you interested in correcting anyone or setting the record straight on everything or only on a few things? So far, you have tried your best not to talk about that part of the original post.

Your sources are biased! You're among those who try to downplay the situation....being enablers.

All we have to do is watch the news!

And it's your kind of attitude that's igniting the situation. People like you don't want people to voice out their concern and frustration. You know the saying when you keep it all bottled up inside - don't ever think that there's no breaking point.

That's what's starting to happen - and all Muslims (even the innocent ones ), are affected by it.

Edited by betsy

It's not only in Sweden.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

it's too bad you don't get more attention put to your bogus sources! That lil' nugget has been dropped around here before - the actual full link to your reference to Sweden --- something I addressed in a prior thread post; specifically:

It appears a single blogged article is the same source that has fueled a litany of blogger articles that account for the "meme" concerning rape in Sweden (at large), immigrant rape in Sweden and... ultimately... Muslim immigrant rape in Sweden. The BBC published an article that speaks to the difficulties in translating rape statistics across nations, particularly in regards to Sweden; most notably in that regard is just how Sweden categorizes and reports rape. The Swedish government does not keep stats that categorize rape/religion... which doesn't stop the originating source from claiming "Govt report... government statistics"! It appears the originating source relies upon nothing more than this actual gem/nugget: "anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation" ... itself, reflecting upon 4 years of data during the 1980s... data that was then "massaged" forward with the most liberal interpretations as to "native born versus immigrant versus Muslim immigrant".

as for what data the Swedish government does officially gather... does officially publish in regards to rape/sexual offenses (re: most current 2014):

your is a typical approach ala "Gish Gallop"... within a post you often throw down numerous statements/claims and generic links that require MLW members, even if inclined, to spend copious amounts of time attempting to verify your sources. Even if one were to choose to attempt to review and confirm your sources within one post, you readily move on and drop several others into the mix. "Gish Gallop"... it is very apropos that the term was coined to associate to the tactics deployed by "Duane Gish" - you know, one of your past ready-go-to sources, one of the more profiled creationists out there! :lol:

There is an increase in rape as the many articles tell us and I don't recall reading the numerous articles on an almost daily basis as we do now, that is if you read the European papers.

This along with refusals to swim in a mixed class or boycotting swimming classes and camping trips, just a few incidents but increasing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673302/Leaked-German-sex-crime-report-confirms-surge-child-rapes-migrants.html

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/04/leaked-german-report-shows-rise-in-sex-attacks-by-migrants-at-public-swimming-pools-5984696/

Edited by scribblet

Neither. Coming as I do from the UK, it certainly wouldn't surprise me, but then, I don't know for sure that is the case because I haven't looked into it that deeply.

Why don't you address the comment that I actually made, in relation to your accusation?

Was I right? Did I lie? Was I trolling?

I made a point about a quote. You actually posted the same quote.

Is the problem that you agree with the quote?

Edited by bcsapper

As far as deporting them go, the Germans have now voted unanimously to broaden the definition of sex crimes in order to more easily deport the perps. The law also targets assaults committed by crowds.

Another report here http://www.thelocal.de/20160708/nrw-faces-increase-of-sex-crimes-at-pools-police

Not only that. Seems like that inferior culture (from what the Swedish MP implies by her statement), will be imposed on host countries. Fresh from being elected, here's what the Muslim Mayor of London bans:

London’s Muslim Mayor Bans Sexy Women In Advertisements

“As the father of two teenage girls, I am extremely concerned about this kind of advertising which can demean people, particularly women, and make them ashamed of their bodies. It is high time it came to an end,” Khan said.

He uses the excuse of "body shaming." It's blatant censorship!
Edited by betsy

Neither. Coming as I do from the UK, it certainly wouldn't surprise me, but then, I don't know for sure that is the case because I haven't looked into it that deeply.

Why don't you address the comment that I actually made, in relation to your accusation?

Was I right? Did I lie? Was I trolling?

I made a point about a quote. You actually posted the same quote.

Is the problem that you agree with the quote?

That's the tactics of those pro-open borders. I think he's getting you to be defensive about your stance.

I'd equally challenge him to prove that his source isn't from a biased source.

The newspaper reports speak for themselves - no matter how hard the liberal media tries to sweep the whole truth under the rug - the truth comes out!

Who's being called out by angry citizens? They're not calling for the ousting of other migrants of other nationalities or religious groups! Do we hear any Europeans calling for the ouster of Filipinos? Chinese? Mexicans? Buddhists?

Hare Krishna?

Edited by betsy

That's the tactics of those pro-open borders. I think he's getting you to be defensive about your stance.

I'd equally challenge him to prove that his source isn't from a biased source.

The newspaper reports speak for themselves - no matter how hard the liberal media tries to sweep the whole truth under the rug - the truth comes out!

Who's being called out by angry citizens? They're not calling for the ousting of other migrants of other nationalities or religious groups! Do we hear any Europeans calling for the ouster of Filipinos? Chinese? Mexicans? Buddhists?

Hare Krishna?

I think he's bothered that I don't have a stance. Strangely, he's bothered that I'm a moderate who opposes extremism and dishonesty.

I'm perfectly happy to agree with articles posted, and then I'm perfectly happy to agree with articles that contradict them. I just never actually read any of them. Well, not never. Rarely. In your case, I read the opening post and thought that it seemed reasonable, because I've read of weird opinions like that before, but was only tempted to read the link when I read BM's comment challenging it.

It's not the issues themselves that are the main interest. It's the arguments.

Edited by bcsapper

There is an increase in rape as the many articles tell us and I don't recall reading the numerous articles on an almost daily basis as we do now, that is if you read the European papers.

This along with refusals to swim in a mixed class or boycotting swimming classes and camping trips, just a few incidents but increasing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

:lol: now I can't recall if you started the related status update... but I'm pretty sure you "complained whined about" police cover-up within that status update when I added a summary reference to this lil' nugget: Blaming the Swedish festival rapes on migrants isn't just wrong – it's dangerous

Except it turned out that there was doubt. Within a few hours the statement had been taken down.

The police later admitted that only two of the seven men or boys arrested for the Putte i Parken incidents were from HVB homes – residential homes for young people, often refugees without parents. There’s even less evidence to suggest the rapes at Bravalla were carried out by immigrants – but the two were instantly lumped together. “The wording was unfortunate,” read a second statement, “and we will take that to heart.”

It was too late by then, of course. The buzzwords had already been unleashed, seized and extrapolated upon until they had become the main story. Reporting from the UK, the MailOnline’s news story cited authorities as identifying the perpetrators of the assaults as “young men, who are foreigners.”; the Telegraph’s headline warned of “reports of rapes by ‘migrants’”. And so an inaccurate, retracted police statement, and one victim’s speculation that they were “probably immigrants” turned into fact.

just a case of... yet another case of, an "enthusiastic MLW member" who just blindly accepts "bias confirming" articles without actually checking for related facts. A true "Copy & Paste" brigade we have here, hey!

Not only that. Seems like that inferior culture (from what the Swedish MP implies by her statement), will be imposed on host countries. Fresh from being elected, here's what the Muslim Mayor of London bans:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/londons-muslim-mayor-bans-sexy-women-in-advertisements/

He uses the excuse of "body shaming." It's blatant censorship!

I would venture a guess that if this were proposed by a white Christian nutbar you would totally be on board with this.

In my opinion, you defend misleading anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim posts, instead of defending the truth.

Go to this site, which is in Swedish, then google translate it.

I think it's more about anti-rape sentiment than anti-immigrant.But according to the article in the first post,it appears that there is a rather strong connection to who is actually committing these terrible attacks.If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......

Now in Canada we would go along with those two muslim girls and we would bend over backwards to help accomodate them so as not to offend their feelings. After all here in Canada all new immigrants or refugees are pretty much told that Canada is a multicultural country and that they don't really have to assimilate themselves into Canadian culture. Canada would most likely designate a woman only muslim swimming day if they so needed too.

Canada has become so pathetically politically correct that most times it just makes me want to puke. Our politicians are disgusting wimps and cowards, and will do anything to protect all other cultures but Canadian culture. Celebrating Christmas in government institutions and schools has shown us how much our politicians will protect Canadian traditions and heritage and culture. It's all about the rest of the world in Canada. Canada be damned.

I hope that the Brexit will be the beginning of the end of the EU. An unelected and undemocratic bureaucratic institution that is destroying the culture and makeup of Europe and the Europeans way of life because of it's open door third world immigration policy. Merkel is an azz. She is destroying Germany and it's people by allowing over a million third world so-called refugees into her country who have no interest in integrating into German society. Muslims will not assimilate for any country. They want every country they enter to assimilate into their culture. This needs to stop now.