Rape By Migrants Isn't As Bad.

betsy

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

A typical illogical conclusion.

You are the one suggesting they came here to rape women in vengeance for the rape of women in Iraq. Do you think a substantial number of Muslims coming here are coming to rape women?

29 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

You seem confused. Is this thread about 'rape by migrants' or something else? 

An asylum seeker can also fall under the classification of migrant - the difference being he's compelled to leave his home.  

I suppose this thread is about rape and other crimes committed by refugees and migrants.  I don't think I'm allowed to create another thread about crimes by migrants/refugees - it will likely get merged with this.

Edited by betsy
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, betsy said:

An asylum seeker can also fall under the classification of migrant - the difference being he's compelled to leave his home.  

I suppose this thread is about rape and other crimes committed by refugees and migrants.  I don't think I'm allowed to create another thread about crimes by migrants/refugees - it will likely get merged with this.

On topic?

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/clearly-a-drunk-can-consent-n-s-judge-acquits-taxi-driver-of-sexually-assaulting-woman-in-back-seat

Oh wait....he was probably born in Canada....heh.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, betsy said:

It's a good attention seeking thread topic though. Something you would see on Breitbart or a comment made by Trump. Who cares if it vilifies a whole group of people. Just make sure to use that against migrants or Muslims only. Be sure to not use your stereotyping and brush strokes against other groups, cultures and religions, because then, you know, it would be wrong.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

On topic?

Not sure, but it is a topic worth discussing (perhaps a new thread). This is a he said/she doesn't remember case, but it seems fairly obvious that in her state she couldn't give consent and he also violated his professional obligation. 

1 minute ago, ?Impact said:

Not sure, but it is a topic worth discussing (perhaps a new thread). This is a he said/she doesn't remember case, but it seems fairly obvious that in her state she couldn't give consent and he also violated his professional obligation. 

Let's hope it isn't a precedent: Passed Out = Consent

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

It's a good attention seeking thread topic though. Something you would see on Breitbart or a comment made by Trump. Who cares if it vilifies a whole group of people. Just make sure to use that against migrants or Muslims only. Be sure to not use your stereotyping and brush strokes against other groups, cultures and religions, because then, you know, it would be wrong.

It's a "good attention-seeking thread topic title,"  because the rationale given by this Swede MP is a glaring example of dysfunctional liberal minds.

Edited by betsy
  • Downvote 1

On 7/8/2016 at 3:16 AM, betsy said:

It must be true that there's an influx of rape going on in some hot spots in Europe.

Otherwise, why would this feminist Swedish MP make such a statement that actually tries to give excuses to rapes committed by MUSLIM migrants?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/214479

I love a comment that, what seems to be a Swede made on the far right web site, under the article:

Jonathan X Lindqvist · 
There's an amazing view on this site.

But let me at least inform some information, the Swedish rape laws are the most covering and open in the world: Plus we have a enlightened society where we do not shame or blame the raped; As such we have the most rapes filed to the police.

If you'd say that the amount of rapes reported equals to how much actual rape is made, then Saudi Arabia, India, Dubai and other sexist-shitholes should be paradise because there's no rapes reported in said countries.

That doesn't mean there isn't a problem with the immigration and the sexism of a lot of immigrants, but quoting 1 communist-leftist politcian and then going rabid over it is border-line nazi proganda.
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 11:50 PM, ?Impact said:

If my eyes linger too long at a woman on the beach, is that rape?

No way, man. it is a normal thing for a man to look at a woman. Nature intended it that way or none of us would be here today, and women need to understand this. But I suppose if a man did stare at one of those feminist men haters for too long, well there could be the possibility that one may have you charged for something. It's a crazy world. 

On 3/2/2017 at 6:16 PM, betsy said:

It's a "good attention-seeking thread topic title,"  because the rationale given by this Swede MP is a glaring example of dysfunctional liberal minds.

Youtube is full of wonderful stories about muslims and their insatiable desire to want to rape a western woman, and apparently it is being done all the time in countries like Sweden, and no doubt in other western countries also. Germany come to mind? But hey, who is counting anyway eh?  I wonder when will the rapes start in Canada?