Rape By Migrants Isn't As Bad.

betsy

In Austria, they don't call it, "the wall." It's called a "fence."

Austria prepares to build 400 metre fence on Italian border

http://www.thelocal.at/20160427/austria-prepares-to-build-400-metre-fence-on-italian-border

Europe migrants: Austria builds Brenner border centre despite criticism

Austria says it has begun work to tighten immigration controls at a key north-south European crossing point.

Police say concrete was poured on Tuesday as building commenced of a control centre at the Brenner crossing on the border with Italy in the Alps.

It is the latest in a series of hardline steps taken by Austria to clamp down on migration.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36022914

Edited by betsy

You think there wouldn't be any backlash against news of rape and molestation that surged along with the influx of migrants?

Reports of such rapes that were usually found in non-mainstream media (and which were dismissed as inaccurate, and anti-migrant propaganda), were vindicated when the news broke out about the New year's Eve attack!

And the OP articles shows that these rapes indeed do happen.

Edited by betsy

You think there wouldn't be any backlash against news of rape and molestation that surged along with the influx of migrants?

Reports of such rapes that were usually found in non-mainstream media (and which were dismissed as inaccurate, and anti-migrant propaganda), were vindicated when the news broke out about the New year's Eve attack!

And the OP articles shows that these rapes indeed do happen.

We only hear about 2 percent of what really is going on by our pro loving Muslim media. All people have to do is look for those incidents happening on the internet to get the real story, the story that the main scream media seems to want to ignore. We only get to hear about all the good Muslim stories. We are constantly being conditioned and brainwashed by the media and our politicians who are terrified to tell the truth for fear of being called "racist".

Sad indeed.

Here it comes now:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/03/sweden-to-impose-id-checks-on-travellers-from-denmark

I suppose the UN will want to find another place for those that were turned away from the borders.

Canada must be all too eager to put out the welcome mat - to score points with the UN.....to gain that pat on the back.......get those compliments......so we can smugly smile...... and crow.......and feeeeel goooood about ourselves.

The politically correct term for that is called white guilt.

We are constantly told by the media and our politicians about wonderful and how loving and how caring we Canadians are and that we are always more than eager to rescue the world's poor no matter what the cost may be. If Trudeau gets his way the border gates will be flung wide open. But hey, what the heck, that should make some Canadians feel good all over and give some the I feel so good chilly-willys when that day comes.

The politically correct term for that is called white guilt.

We are constantly told by the media and our politicians about wonderful and how loving and how caring we Canadians are and that we are always more than eager to rescue the world's poor no matter what the cost may be. If Trudeau gets his way the border gates will be flung wide open. But hey, what the heck, that should make some Canadians feel good all over and give some the I feel so good chilly-willys when that day comes.

Indeed.

Society is indoctrinating caucasian children - and everyone else - that there's something to be guilty about

being born white.

Edited by betsy

It must be true that there's an influx of rape going on in some hot spots in Europe.

Otherwise, why would this feminist Swedish MP make such a statement that actually tries to give excuses to rapes committed by MUSLIM migrants?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/214479

One member here said that they found discussing this topic to be offensive. In what way is it offensive? Isn't hearing the truth better than being lied too or covering up a story that needs to be told? A fine case of political correctness at it's best.Well, I am offended when I am lied too.

Indeed.

Society is indoctrinating caucasian children - and everyone else - that there's something to be guilty about

being born white.

Indeed, our Caucasian children are being conditioned and brainwashed into believing that multiculturalism is good for them, and taught that their culture and heritage and traditions are not of any importance anymore. They are taught to worship all other cultures and traditions because Canada is not a whites only country anymore. Be prepared to become the minority in a few more decades.

I am thankful for having the alternative media around that helps keep me informed about what is really going on in the world today, and all the flak that Caucasian people are and have to take these days from the anti-white liberal media which needs to stop. And I cannot say anything good about our white politicians who just sit back and not say a word. They are such politically correct gutless cowards. White people are always being portrayed as the bad guy/gal not the victim. Donald Trump is right when he says that political correctness is the problem and it has to go. Political correctness was created to stifle freedom of speech. It is communism.

Edited by taxme

One member here said that they found discussing this topic to be offensive.

It's a regurgitated cliche.

They shouldn't be coming to forums if they're so easily offended.

Indeed, our Caucasian children are being conditioned and brainwashed into believing that multiculturalism is good for them, and taught that their culture and heritage and traditions are not of any importance anymore. They are taught to worship all other cultures and traditions because Canada is not a whites only country anymore. Be prepared to become the minority in a few more decades.

I am thankful for having the alternative media around that helps keep me informed about what is really going on in the world today, and all the flak that Caucasian people are and have to take these days from the anti-white liberal media which needs to stop. And I cannot say anything good about our white politicians who just sit back and not say a word. They are such politically correct gutless cowards. White people are always being portrayed as the bad guy/gal not the victim. Donald Trump is right when he says that political correctness is the problem and it has to go. Political correctness was created to stifle freedom of speech. It is communism.

It's discrimination against white people.

Edited by betsy

I think Merkel is going out soon.

Merkel on the ropes: Thousands of German protesters take to the streets saying she 'Must Go' and a key coalition ally withdraws support to open-door immigration policy after terror attacks

• Thousands to gather in towns and cities across Germany today at 3pm
  • They are calling for her resignation over open door immigration policy
  • Comes after four brutal attacks leaving nearly a dozen dead in one week
  • Three of the attackers were among 1.1million who entered as refugees
A new survey found that 83 per cent of Germans see immigration as their nation's biggest challenge - twice as many as a year ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715877/Thousands-German-protesters-prepare-streets-Merkel-demonstration-against-Premier-s-immigration-policies-say-caused-terror-attacks.html

Hungarian Prime Minister endorses Trump

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban says Donald Trump is a better option for Europe and Hungary than Hillary Clinton.

He added that he was swayed by security proposals Trump had made in his acceptance speech as the Republican Party's presidential nominee on Thursday night.

Things are happening fast, especially in Europe. Political Correctness-gone-mad, is to blame here.

This is what happens when common sense is thrown out the window. Innocent people are caught in the middle.

Edited by betsy

Oh for goodness sake. White people are so discriminated! Do you really let people fill your thoughts with this bs Betsy??

From my understanding all three levels of governments in Canada have quotas. Quotas that apparently say that a certain number of non-white minorities must be hired. If that is not discrimination against white people then what will it take to convince you? Even corporations are in on quotas for non-whites. It's all bs to those who don't want to believe that this exists or just don't give a darn. Well some do care for goodness sakes. Myself for instance. Although at times I wonder why bother. Most white people are in a slumber most of the time anyway. Their children and grandchildren will pay for it their politically correct foolishness one day. Sad indeed.

Edited by taxme

It's a regurgitated cliche.

They shouldn't be coming to forums if they're so easily offended.

It's discrimination against white people.

Indeed. If something offends someone then walk away from the offensive talk. We have quotas from all levels of government that have a policy of having to hire so many nonwhites. Corporations are doing it too. It certainly looks like discrimination against white people is happening.

Look in the mirror. Kablam the answer will come.

I do look in the mirror every day and what I see is a person who uses logic and common sense and is not politically correct.

So, again I will ask you. In what way does the topic offend you? Why do you have a problem with the truth being exposed? Why do you appear to believe that reports of rapes by migrants(illegal refugees)should go unreported? Simple enough questions being asked here. Over.

You stated:

"Why do you have a problem with the truth being exposed?"

The above is not a question. It is in fact a rhetorical statement. It makes the statement that your subjective opinions are true and should not be questioned.

The fact you put a question mark at the end of your statement or start it with the word "why" doesn't make it a question.

Your statement follows the earlier comment you made that stated:

" I do look in the mirror every day and what I see is a person who uses logic and common sense.."

You believe your statements on this forum are truthful and logical.

Well to start with they are not truthful. You showed that when you stated:

"Why do you appear to believe that reports of rapes by migrants(illegal refugees)should go unreported?"

Nothing in my words on this forum in any response let alone in this thread have ever leant to the appearance or would

suggest I believe that rape should go unreported. In fact my comments have made it clear over and over what

my views are on sexual assault.

I have stated that a sexual assault committed by ANYONE has to be handled the exact same way.

I also find your decision to try separate sexual assaults and define them based on whether they are done by

"migrants" who you then define as "illegal refugees" to reflect your inability to understand the definition of

immigrant, migrant and refugee.

I also think it strongly shows how you frame sexual assaults in reference to supposed "migrants" who you also define

as "illegal refugees" because you believe they should be categorized differently than when Canadian citizens commit rape.

You do so because it then gives you the pretext to incite hatred against so called "migrants" or "illegal refugees".

You try engage in a pathetic attempt to infer that somehow sex assault is different if a migrant does it.

That is pathetic. Its bloody pathetic because you have zero statistics, zero data to indicate sexual assault is only committed by

migrants or so high with migrants it calls into question our immigration policies.

You throw out the stereotype that migrants rape and I don't want to report rape? Lol.

Then you state:

"Simple enough questions being asked here. Over."

Not questions, statements by you and simple they are.. I would argue such statements are the result of simpletons.

To try reduce sexual assault a crime of complex psychological and psychiatric causation to

plant the false statement we are not reporting sexual assaults when its done by migrants is an odious lie.

The fact is the vast majority of sexual assaults are conducted by people born in Canada, if for no other reason

population numbers.

What we have found when examining the demographic profile of sexual assault is that contrary to your black and

white stereoypes, it transcends all categories, i.e., economic class, ethnicity, race, religion, culture, homo/hetero/bi.

Sorry to disappoint you but rape as we used to call it, sexual assault, is a crime of power imbalance, where one

party uses sex using their physical power to impose violence on another. The key elements to sexual assault

are lack of consent, the ability of one party to impose itself on another physically and the use of sexual

conduct to express violence.

The degree of violence can range from lethal and mutilating the body to very slight physical injury and the degree of

emotional reaction is varied.

No one group has higher rates.

What we do know is that people who feel powerless, mostly men but about 10% of the time women, may act out their lack

of powerlessness through rape. Rape is an expression of pent up rage, resentment, anger, depression towards issues

the person has not resolved and feels they can not resolve. It can be triggered by the most subtle of events or catalysts.

Most rapists are men but women rape as well. Most rapists are self declared as heterosexual and rape opposite sex partners

but rape occurs in the gay community no different than it does the straight one.

We know there is a relationship between drug and alcohol abuse and rape.

There are certain individuals with anti social personalities who we think are born genetically that way that go on to rape while

others may be shaped by their environment and up bringing and some are a mix of both.

Rape is often unreported on college and university campuses and masked by drug and alcohol abuse.

Rape can remain unreported in certain communities where men because of their religion or culture have power over women

and beating them and controlling them is not seen as questionable.

Orthodox fundamental religious beliefs such as traditional Hindu, Islam, ultra-Orthodox Judaism, ultra-orthodox or very traditional Catholic

have led to people using their religion to justify raping their wives who are not seen as having to consent.

In India a certain kind of rape phenomena is wide spread in public so much so that women in broad day light are sexually assaulted in buses and on

streets. In many Muslim nations, grown men rape boys and/or girls. In Afghanistan returning Canadian soldiers with ptsd report how they

were told to look the other way as to the wide spread phenomena of older men raping boys on the streets.

Rape in prison is a specific phenomena that we know is increased by over crowding and lack of conjugal visits.

Sexual assault is complex. It can be conducted by the act of socio-psychopaths, serial killers or rapists, people with fetishes, pedophiles,

gays, straights, sadists, people in a drunken or drugged stupor, and by those who have access, power and privacy over individuals.

Now I doubt your simple "questions" can understand the above. Your words show you need to label things in overly simplistic

labels to then be able to discuss them.

I worked in this area for many years. Sexual assault is a crime prevalent all over the world in each and every society. Its not particular

to any one group. Yes we can argue rigid fundamental religious beliefs that define women as sex objects to be controlled promotes it or makes

it easier, but when people are studied, most men still if in control of their feelings and not angry don't rape.

Our impulse to rape is very connected to the chemicals in our brain, our environment, our genetic make up, are cultural values. There is no one

simple way to explain it.

The Criminal Code of Canada defines sexual assault not by immigration category.

There are some refugees who have come to Canada after raping children in their country. We have three from Iraq who did just that. They will not be deported from Canada and qualify for refugee status because the refugee law was changed to state if you commit a crime in another country

and can be sentenced to death or far harsher criminal sentences than you would in Canada, if you get yourself to Canada we can define you

as a refugee escaping cruel and unusual treatment by the other country's government.

It was used by a woman in Florida who was in her thirties and had sex with a young male. She escaped to Canada an argued the sentence she

could get in Florida was much higher than what she might get in Canada an she was declared a refugee. That refugee plea is an exception to

extradition treaties we entered into with the U.S.

That change to refugee law that allows rapists to get refugee status in Canada rather than face deportation to their home countries I disagree and many

lawyers and court workers, social workers, etc. disagree with. It went too far.

Anyone who engages in rape and is convicted of it belongs in jail. I also think the mild sentences before release for sexual assault

are highly problematic.

I have openly stated I am bias because I worked for the crown trying to put sex criminals in jail. I have an open bias to put them in jail and have them do

physical work and engage in restitution to society by building roads or homes or cleaning up garbage. I don't think they should sit in jail and be released

as soon as they are.

I think our probation system with sexual offenders has broken down and he bracelettes we supposedly use to track some have been cut off and

such people were able to rape again.

True sexual predators can not be cured. Domestic violence rapists might in certain cases be educated and curtailed from it.

Pedophile rapists, sexual sadist rapists, sociopaths, true sexual deviants will not be cured. They can not be.

You stated:

"Why do you have a problem with the truth being exposed?"... They can not be.

They all have to do with terrorists:

A public school teacher was arrested today at John f. Kennedy international airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass and a calculator. At a press conference just before noon today, attorney general holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. Although the man has not been identified, it was confirmed the man has been charged by he FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-gebra is a problem for us' the attorney general said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values. They use secrets code names like X and Y and refer to themselves as 'unknowns' but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "there are three sides to every triangle." ' He went on to say, 'teaching our children sentient thought processes and equipping them to solve problems is dangerous and puts our government at risk!'

They all have to do with terrorists:

A public school teacher was arrested today at John f. Kennedy international airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass and a calculator. At a press conference just before noon today, attorney general holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. Although the man has not been identified, it was confirmed the man has been charged by he FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-gebra is a problem for us' the attorney general said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values. They use secrets code names like X and Y and refer to themselves as 'unknowns' but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "there are three sides to every triangle." ' He went on to say, 'teaching our children sentient thought processes and equipping them to solve problems is dangerous and puts our government at risk!'

I feel a lot safer today knowing that these Al-gebra terrorists are getting nabbed at airports before they can do some harm to anyone with those dangerous weapons that they carry. Just how many more terrorists outfits are there out there? I am starting to lose count. Good job security. :D

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician? Eventually he worked it out with a pencil. Pretty smart teach, eh?

• 2 months later...

What's happening with Germany and France, is something to learn from.

Germany is losing control of its migrants......

"Angela Merkel under more pressure over refugee policy as it is revealed migrants committed 142,500 crimes in Germany during the first six months of 2016

• Police data shows migrants committed 142,500 crimes in first half of 2016
  • The statistics come from Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office"

........and tents go up on the streets of Paris.

Some officials try to hide the truth from their citizens.

Edited by betsy

6 hours ago, Altai said:

I think its still much more less than the crimes committed by Germany in other countries. This is the result of your own policies. 

You mean things like the Blitz?  Yeah, that was bad.