Rape By Migrants Isn't As Bad.

betsy

Lots of nice Nazis, too. Oskar Schindler for example...

It's what fuels the ideology that makes it different from the Nazis.

Islamist terrorism is fueled solely by religious belief. The belief to rid the world of infidels! All non-Muslims are infidels.

Research study shows majority of Muslims in Canada would want to have Sharia law.

Edited by betsy

I'd rather all religious conservatives - except Muslims - remove and exile themselves to an island. We'll just go by the sidelines and watch what happens next to all you folks - feminists, lgbt, abortionists,....and progressive liberals.

Oh goodness. Now your attacking feminists too? Do you what it means to be a feminist and why are the the bible and you against them?

And I'm pretty sure we could handle muslims if you and your cohorts decide to start a commune on an island.

Oh goodness. Now your attacking feminists too? Do you what it means to be a feminist and why are the the bible and you against them?

And I'm pretty sure we could handle muslims if you and your cohorts decide to start a commune on an island.

Well? Feminism today makes ALL WOMEN look STUPID! And so does the men who support their irrational cause!

Feminists like you.....do not speak for a lot of women! We don't think like you guys do!

Edited by betsy

Well? Feminism today makes ALL WOMEN look STUPID! And so does the men who support their irrational cause!

Feminists like you.....do not speak for a lot of women! We don't think like you guys do!

Instead of generalizing could you explain how feminism and the men who support feminism make women look stupid.

Who is 'we' when you say we don't think like you guys?

And last of all, what do you mean 'like me'? I'm curious to find out what you know about me.

I'd rather all religious conservatives - except Muslims - remove and exile themselves to an island.

Given power, Christians do not behave any better than our current Muslim extremists - they convert by the 'sword' and oppress women and minorities. What is keeping Christians mostly in check in the Western world is that secular governments are in power, and not religious ones. The basis of oppression lives within the Christian faith, as demonstrated by those cults who create small, closed societies in our Western societies. And in Uganda, where 84% of the population claim Christianity, they tried to pass a law that would have seen homosexuals put to death. International outcry resulted in changing the law to 'life in prison', but many "Christians" have no problem killing gays anyway - and raping lesbians, to 'transform' them. So don't you think for one minute Christianity can't be just as ugly as Islam can be. All religious conservatives can inhabit your island, you can kill and enslave each other on your way to proving your God is the Only True God.

We'll just go by the sidelines and watch what happens next to all you folks - feminists, lgbt, abortionists,....and progressive liberals.

So much for all your talk.....you'll all become religious! Or, you're all dead.

I have no problem with religious people who do not try to tell others how to live, who exhibit the love for others their religion invariably counsels, who don't find it necessary to disapprove of other people based on some ancient texts.

Edited by dialamah
  • Like 1

Really? How would you and feminists handle Muslims? That'd be fun to watch. I have a feeling that you feminists would wind up wearing burquas. Because I know Muslims are having one hell of a lot more kids than you guys and would very quickly outnumber you.

Given power, Christians do not behave any better than our current Muslim extremists - they convert by the 'sword' and oppress women and minorities.

The governments of the US and Canada could certainly be described as Christian for most of the history of these countries. It was Christian governments which granted women the vote, in fact (they still lack the vote in Muslim countries). And while gay sex was illegal it wasn't generally enforced except when it went public. Even then it's not like prisons were full of homosexuals. Gays in Canada in the 1950s still had it far better than gays in any Muslim country today. So did women, btw.

The governments of the US and Canada could certainly be described as Christian for most of the history of these countries. It was Christian governments which granted women the vote, in fact (they still lack the vote in Muslim countries).

What exactly was "Christian" about the governments of the US and Canada during most of their histories? Most of the population was Christian, sure, but the governments were specifically set up in a secular way.

Really? How would you and feminists handle Muslims? That'd be fun to watch. I have a feeling that you feminists would wind up wearing burquas. Because I know Muslims are having one hell of a lot more kids than you guys and would very quickly outnumber you.

This point has some interesting implications if one considers it further. For example, it isn't just "feminists" that have less kids than Muslims, it is all of the Western world where birth rates are very low compared to the Middle East and most of the rest of the world. Feminists or not, Westerners are already a small minority worldwide, and will only continue to become a smaller minority, including in many western countries as the mass wave of immigration continues.

Many here would argue that Western civilization is better in many ways when compared to the cultures of the middle east, with its respect for human rights, secularism, freedom of speech, science rather than dogma, etc. And yet, if with all these advantages as well as tremendous economic and technological advantages western civilization ends up being overrun and replaced... then was it really better in the ways that ultimately mattered?

This point has some interesting implications if one considers it further. For example, it isn't just "feminists" that have less kids than Muslims, it is all of the Western world where birth rates are very low compared to the Middle East and most of the rest of the world. Feminists or not, Westerners are already a small minority worldwide, and will only continue to become a smaller minority, including in many western countries as the mass wave of immigration continues.

Thank you for this response. I thought he was referring to 'us guys' which made his response quite bizarre.

So what if it's been posted in Nazi sites!

You think Nazi sites or any racist sites - don't want to bolster their own ideology by using facts?

They won't exploit and try to capitalize on the events happening in Europe?

They won't say, "See? We told you!"

The last I read many months ago was that 90% of the rapes in Sweden were being committed by new migrants or as far as I am concerned new immigrant muslims.

Btw. I had 4 kids and 2 grandkids and still counting. I'm carrying my load for white atheist Canadians.

Given power, Christians do not behave any better than our current Muslim extremists - they convert by the 'sword' and oppress women and minorities.

FYI......Christianity have the power! It's always have! Values of most, if not all, powerful nations are based on Christianity!

Anyone who oppresses is not following the teachings of Christ!

What exactly was "Christian" about the governments of the US and Canada during most of their histories? Most of the population was Christian, sure, but the governments were specifically set up in a secular way.

If it's meant to be secular.....why is God invoked? He's still being invoked!

IN GOD WE TRUST, is the official motto of the USA.

"In God We Trust" is the official motto of the United States. It was adopted as the nation's motto in 1956 as an alternative or replacement to the unofficial motto of E pluribus unum, which was adopted when the Great Seal of the United States was created and adopted in 1782.[1][2]

"In God We Trust" first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864[3] and has appeared on paper currency since 1957

The Reverend M. R. Watkinson, in a letter dated November 13, 1861, petitioned the Treasury Department to add a statement recognizing "Almighty God in some form in our coins" in order to "relieve us from the ignominy of heathenism.

In 2006, on the 50th anniversary of its adoption, the Senate reaffirmed "In God We Trust" as the official national motto of the United States of America.[18] In 2011 the House of Representatives passed an additional resolution reaffirming "In God We Trust" as the official motto of the United States, in a 396–9 vote.[19][20] According to a 2003 joint poll by USA Today, CNN, and Gallup, 90% of Americans support the inscription "In God We Trust" on U.S. coins.[21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust

There is a secular movement that's working hard, trying to phase out God.

but the governments were specifically set up in a secular way.

That's not true. That's what the secularists want us to believe.

It's disinformation (a propaganda) - as proven by the explanation above. The motto of the USA alone, proved that!

Our own national anthem also invokes God. It prays to God....

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

In a letter to the National Convention of French Canadians, which was to be held 23–25 June 1880 in Québec City during the Saint-Jean-Baptiste festivities, the Reverend Napoléon Caron of the Trois-Rivières diocese suggested that a competition be held to choose a national anthem or song for the June celebration.

The popularity of “O Canada” grew rapidly in Québec, but the anthem was not heard in English Canada until 20 years later. In 1901, it was apparently sung by schoolchildren in Toronto for the visit of the Duke of Cornwall and York, the future King George V. Thomas B. Richardson translated two of the four verses from Routhier's lyrics. This version was published by Whaley, Royce & Co. in 1906, and was also sung in Massey Hall in 1907 by the Toronto Mendelssohn Choir.

O Canada! Our fathers' land of old

Thy brow is crown'd with leaves of red and gold.

Beneath the shade of the Holy Cross

Thy children own their birth

No stains thy glorious annals gloss

Since valour shield thy hearth.

Almighty God! On thee we call

Defend our rights, forfend this nation's thrall,

Defend our rights, forfend this nation's thrall.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/o-canada/

As you can see....it's undoubtedly Christian-based.

Edited by betsy

FYI......Christianity have the power! It's always have! Values of most, if not all, powerful nations are based on Christianity!

Oh, then it's Christians manipulating politics in third world countries, engaging in warfare in those countries, killing civilians with drones because they happen to not be Christian! Thanks for the clarification!

Anyone who oppresses is not following the teachings of Christ!

Funny, they call themselves Christians and they use the Bible to justify their oppression, pedophilia and murder of those who disagree with their version of 'truth'.

Anyway, if you can deny them their Christian status so easily, then I expect when one billion Muslims tell you that Islamic terrorists are NOT following the Koran or teachings of Mohammed, you'll accept that, eh?

Done with you Betsy.

If it's meant to be secular.....why is God invoked? He's still being invoked!

IN GOD WE TRUST, is the official motto of the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust

There is a secular movement that's working hard, trying to phase out God.

That's not true. That's what the secularists want us to believe.

It's disinformation (a propaganda) - as proven by the explanation above. The motto of the USA alone, proved that!

Our own national anthem also invokes God. It prays to God....

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/o-canada/

As you can see....it's undoubtedly Christian-based.

You don't represent Christians or white Christians.

There are many Christians who disagree with your anti-Muslim and anti-immigration beliefs -- Like this large group in the United States:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuGxOE0Vy1g

Edited by Charles Anthony
video link

Oh, then it's Christians manipulating politics in third world countries, engaging in warfare in those countries, killing civilians with drones because they happen to not be Christian! Thanks for the clarification!

Funny, they call themselves Christians and they use the Bible to justify their oppression, pedophilia and murder of those who disagree with their version of 'truth'.

Anyway, if you can deny them their Christian status so easily, then I expect when one billion Muslims tell you that Islamic terrorists are NOT following the Koran or teachings of Mohammed, you'll accept that, eh?

Done with you Betsy.

Whoa.....that's a string of ignorant opinion! Are you daft?

Thinking you know about Christianity, is very much different from actually knowing.

What do you actually understand about Christianity? You keep raising the Christian card in every discussion.

It's now become the most telling sign that whenever you raise that card, it shows that you know you're losing. :)

Here's one verse in the New testament:

Luke 3

7 John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 9 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

10 “What should we do then?” the crowd asked.

11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

12 Even tax collectors came to be baptized. “Teacher,” they asked, “what should we do?”

13 “Don’t collect any more than you are required to,” he told them.

14 Then some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?”

He replied, “Don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely—be content with your pay.”

Take note that John the Baptist didn't tell the soldiers to stop fighting in wars.

You lefties are so confused, and contradictory.

You do your manipulations too, when you try to promote feminism in those countries! When you try to interfere with their cultural practices.

You berate Prime Ministers when they talk trade with countries like China and that in your view, they hadn't emphasized human rights enough in their talks! You think you're not promoting tension when you want our leaders to interfere with other countries' policies?

Why can't we try to manipulate politics to save people? Who says we shouldn't? We couldn't?

What more when they're crying for help?

Europe and US urge Turkey to respect rule of law after failed coup

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/european-leaders-urge-turkey-to-respect-rule-of-law-after-failed-coup

If we got the clout and the power, why shouldn't we use it?

Where does it says in the Bible that Christians must not come to the aid of any oppressed people?

Why are we engaged in war in those countries?

You guys who think war is like a game, thinking that it's wrong to use great force against an opponent who use inferior weaponry, have the mentality of children. You don't get what war is.

There will always be casualties of war. That goes with war!

That's why we don't like wars! But sometimes, it can't be helped.

The sooner you defeat your opponent, the sooner war will be over.

The sooner war is over, the better it is for everyone!

Of course you're antsy to be done with me. You know you're not making any sense at all. :D

Edited by betsy

You don't represent Christians or white Christians.

There are many Christians who disagree with your anti-Muslim and anti-immigration beliefs -- Like this large group in the United States:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuGxOE0Vy1g

:rolleyes:

You're out of context! I was talking about historical facts!

Go back and read again what you've quoted!

Btw, you're not speaking for all Muslims, either!

Besides, you're also taking my stance out of context! I am not anti-immigration, nor am I anti-Muslim.

What's happening in Europe - open borders with hardly any checks - should not happen here! That's for the good of everyone in Canada - including Canadian Muslims who want to live in peace.

I'm anti-multiculturalism! It doesn't work. Immigrants must assimilate with the host nation.

Every time an Islamic terrorist attack happens, the peaceful Muslims here are taking the brunt from distrustful citizens, whether you want to recognize that fact, or not. Why do you think there are Muslims who support Trump?

Edited by Charles Anthony
video link

You lefties are so confused, and contradictory.

You do your manipulations too, when you try to promote feminism in those countries! When you try to interfere with their cultural practices.

So you are ok with those countries forbidding education to girls, mutilation of clitoris, teenage weddings/pregnancies, etc? We don't think we should try and promote human rights for women in 'those countries'?

The governments were made up of people who were deeply religious Christians (by the standards of today). So their actions in government clearly reflected that. Nor was there any constitutional separation of church and state, at least in Canada. Nevertheless, did they persecute religious minorities and gays seventy years ago nearly as much as governments in the Muslim world do today? I'm not even talking about the likes of Iran or Saudi Arabia, but Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt and Jordan.

Edited by Argus

Many here would argue that Western civilization is better in many ways when compared to the cultures of the middle east, with its respect for human rights, secularism, freedom of speech, science rather than dogma, etc. And yet, if with all these advantages as well as tremendous economic and technological advantages western civilization ends up being overrun and replaced... then was it really better in the ways that ultimately mattered?

And the irony, of course, is that those who are most determined to bring in as many people from violently conservative cultures as possible are those whose beliefs will be the first to be crushed by those same people when they have the numbers to do so. Like feminists.

Btw. I had 4 kids and 2 grandkids and still counting. I'm carrying my load for white atheist Canadians.

Two kids is not enough. My Muslim neighbour already has four, and he's not done yet.

Edited by Argus