Jump to content

Rape By Migrants Isn't As Bad.


betsy

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Sorry, not the whole story. The article you linked closes with -
"Shortly after New Year's Eve 2015, rumors of alleged sexual assaults by large groups of men began to circulate on social media but attracted little attention in the German press and from officials. It was only half a year later that the full extent of the situation became known, with a leaked police report suggesting that there were over 1,200 women assaulted by more than 2,000 men in a number of cities."

Let the excuses for barbaric cultural practices now ensue...

And I'm sure they were all Arab Muslims. Because sexual assaults are never done by the anglo-saxons.

Let the 'omg this is never done by non-immigrants' excuses ensue.

Those Arab Muslims, they love to walk up the women and grab their pu**ies.

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We've heard of "no-go zones" in UK, and in other parts of Europe.  Mainstream media won't report about them.  It's something that progressives and liberals are sweeping under the rug.

A "no-go zone" is part of a city that cops won't go into.  It's like another land.

Here's the "No-Go Zone" in Sweden.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's an incident we never heard about from mainstream media:  Islamists chased cops out of "No-Go Zones."

 

 

 

 

They're shouting "Free Palestine."  It seems that protests for about just anything, almost always turns into violence.  Why is the problem about something outside of UK (Palestine) being "fought" in UK street?  Why is this kind of violence brought in to this country?

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In France, The FEMINIST MOVEMENT SEEMS TO BE DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL!   There are "No-Go Zones" for women.

 

 

 

What progressives call "barbaric culture" when it comes to treatment of women....... is, ironically,  welcomed by these same proggresives in their own countries.   They allow it to fester in certain places.

 

I'm telling you, liberals have dysfunctional minds!

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tales of violence committed by Muslims and refugees in Sweden often start as local crime stories that are then translated by sensationalistic UK tabloids, conservative outlets like Breitbart News, or the Russian state-funded broadcaster RT, before being further spread by fringe websites and anti-Muslim blogs in the US.

Thank you betsy for continuing the tradition. Psssst, I have a good rumor for you to spread. No basis is reality, no fact checking, just pure alternative facts.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, betsy said:

Those videos speak for themselves.

 

Everybody knows there's a BIG problem in Sweden. But, even my Swedish friends live in denial. Everything is fine in Malmo...you know...they act defensive. What about any riots?? Oh, they're over there in that neighborhood...not mine.

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Everybody knows there's a BIG problem in Sweden. But, even my Swedish friends live in denial. Everything is fine in Malmo...you know...they act defensive. What about any riots?? Oh, they're over there in that neighborhood...not mine.

 

 

I don't understand the agenda of the government, though.  What's in it for them bringing all these migrants in?  It doesn't make any sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, betsy said:

 

 

I don't understand the agenda of the government, though.  What's in it for them bringing all these migrants in?  It doesn't make any sense.

Sweden bucks the trend. Nothing to feel guilty about. But they feel the guiltiest for being Swedish it would seem.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, hernanday said:

At the current rate, Sweden might redefine it to that.

In the above answer to Eye who asks whether staring too long at a woman on a beach is considered rape,  you responded with the above. You already have made the unfounded allegation that rape in "Europe" is defined as unwanted touching. The two of you exchanging  flippant comments about rape should not surprise anyone and I challenge them as pathetic.

I would contend that for Eye to ask whether staring too long at a woman on a beach is rape, lends to the appearance he fails to understand what boundaries are and  can't distinguish between being rude and a pathetic ogler with sexual assault and thinks is something he should be flippant about. Then you join him. What a giggle fest with you 2. Tee hee  rape is exaggerated-yah that's the issue-women aren't being raped, its just stupid people making a big deal about touching or staring..

No doubt Eye has problems understanding wby staring at women on beaches is problematic and he can't distinguish it from rape. You? You think touching women without their consent is not a problem? Finish it then. Explain to me  why touching women without their consent is something to scoff at.  Please enlighten me why the Swedes are over-reacting.

By the way, in Canada and Sweden and most nations in Western Europe we all have criminal laws that say if you touch someome without their consent it COULD BE considered what is called a "battery" it doesn't automatically make it a battery or a rape as you say.

It doesn't become a sexual assault unless the battery is both non consensual and is shown to have beensexual in nature, i.e., breasts are grabbed, private parts are grabbed, comments are made along with the battery suggesting it was  sexual in nature. Go on giggle about that but those are our laws and if you can' t respect a woman's right not to be touched without her consent you Sir have issues not the woman, not Sweden and not those of us in countries who want laws to protect women from unwelcomed battery.

As for Eye the irony is when he gets his eye poked out he will be the first running to the police claiming he's a victim.

The issues of sexual assault in Sweden are real. Sexual assault is real. Discussing it in a flippant manner under the pretext its not real and only being used to signal out Muslims is wrong.

Sexual assault is wrong no matter who does it and if you have to be told that its sad.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, betsy said:

 

 

I don't understand the agenda of the government, though.  What's in it for them bringing all these migrants in?  It doesn't make any sense.

The government is made up of 'progressives'. Trying to make sense of what they do is pointless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rue said:

In the above answer to Eye who asks whether staring too long at a woman on a beach is considered rape,  you responded with the above. You already have made the unfounded allegation that rape in "Europe" is defined as unwanted touching. The two of you exchanging  flippant comments about rape should not surprise anyone and I challenge them as pathetic.

I would contend that for Eye to ask whether staring too long at a woman on a beach is rape, lends to the appearance he fails to understand what boundaries are and  can't distinguish between being rude and a pathetic ogler with sexual assault and thinks is something he should be flippant about. Then you join him. What a giggle fest with you 2. Tee hee  rape is exaggerated-yah that's the issue-women aren't being raped, its just stupid people making a big deal about touching or staring..

No doubt Eye has problems understanding wby staring at women on beaches is problematic and he can't distinguish it from rape. You? You think touching women without their consent is not a problem? Finish it then. Explain to me  why touching women without their consent is something to scoff at.  Please enlighten me why the Swedes are over-reacting.

By the way, in Canada and Sweden and most nations in Western Europe we all have criminal laws that say if you touch someome without their consent it COULD BE considered what is called a "battery" it doesn't automatically make it a battery or a rape as you say.

It doesn't become a sexual assault unless the battery is both non consensual and is shown to have beensexual in nature, i.e., breasts are grabbed, private parts are grabbed, comments are made along with the battery suggesting it was  sexual in nature. Go on giggle about that but those are our laws and if you can' t respect a woman's right not to be touched without her consent you Sir have issues not the woman, not Sweden and not those of us in countries who want laws to protect women from unwelcomed battery.

As for Eye the irony is when he gets his eye poked out he will be the first running to the police claiming he's a victim.

The issues of sexual assault in Sweden are real. Sexual assault is real. Discussing it in a flippant manner under the pretext its not real and only being used to signal out Muslims is wrong.

Sexual assault is wrong no matter who does it and if you have to be told that its sad.

In Sweden, at most music concerts, women who don't go in big groups find themselves being groped, its a big problem globally, in sweden unwanted touching was redefined as rape, cnn talked about it just 2-3 days ago on don lemon.  What might not even count as anything in canada, like touching on the arm or back is counted in swedish law as rape

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, hernanday said:

In Sweden, at most music concerts, women who don't go in big groups find themselves being groped, its a big problem globally, in sweden unwanted touching was redefined as rape, cnn talked about it just 2-3 days ago on don lemon.  What might not even count as anything in canada, like touching on the arm or back is counted in swedish law as rape

 

So women are being surrounded and molested at Mumford and Sons concerts world wide? They'd know, I guess.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2017 at 6:58 AM, betsy said:

We've heard of "no-go zones" in UK, and in other parts of Europe.  Mainstream media won't report about them.  It's something that progressives and liberals are sweeping under the rug.

A "no-go zone" is part of a city that cops won't go into.  It's like another land.

Here's the "No-Go Zone" in Sweden.

This turned out to be another fake story. Just like the "Bowling Green Massacre" story.

I hope the following information will stop you from spreading more fake stories, Betsy:

The policemen who were interviewed say this:

Two Swedish police officers were interviewed in the film. Anders Göranzon and Jacob Ekström answered questions about how weapons are becoming more accessible. Horowitz also asked the officers about how crime has spread through cities. But the police officers now say that their answers were taken out of context, and are very critical of how their comments were portrayed on Fox News ”Tucker Carlson Tonight”. ”I don’t understand why we are a part of the segment. The interview was about something completely different to what Fox News and Horowitz were talking about”, says Anders Göranzon.

The cameramen who filmed Ami Horowitz shoot the films also say that he has created a false narrative:

Swedish freelance cameramen Emil Marczak and Jakob Bjelfvenstam both helped Ami Horowitz make his short documentary ”Stockholm syndrome”.

Speaking to newspaper Dagens Nyheter, the cameramen said Horowitz's questioning in his interviews and his editing of the footage showed a clear bias toward linking immigrants to Sweden to crime.

Marczak helped Horowitz interview two police officers about crime in Stockholm. Since the film's release, both officers have distance them from the piece and Marczak said the raw footage supports their concerns.

"I would never have participated if I had known how unethically and frivolously the material would be edited. To double check that my memory is correct I have gone through the raw material and it confirms the policemen’s view of the course of events”, Marczak told the newspaper.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I guess lots of religions have disgusting and barbaric practices.

As long as we constantly keep them aware of it, and of how appalled we all are by them, we'll be doing our duty.

Good job with the orthodox Jewish one there.

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it such that liberals don't see it - Not Blaise Pascal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, marcus said:

This turned out to be another fake story. Just like the "Bowling Green Massacre" story.

I hope the following information will stop you from spreading more fake stories, Betsy:

The policemen who were interviewed say this:

Two Swedish police officers were interviewed in the film. Anders Göranzon and Jacob Ekström answered questions about how weapons are becoming more accessible. Horowitz also asked the officers about how crime has spread through cities. But the police officers now say that their answers were taken out of context, and are very critical of how their comments were portrayed on Fox News ”Tucker Carlson Tonight”. ”I don’t understand why we are a part of the segment. The interview was about something completely different to what Fox News and Horowitz were talking about”, says Anders Göranzon.

The cameramen who filmed Ami Horowitz shoot the films also say that he has created a false narrative:

Swedish freelance cameramen Emil Marczak and Jakob Bjelfvenstam both helped Ami Horowitz make his short documentary ”Stockholm syndrome”.

Speaking to newspaper Dagens Nyheter, the cameramen said Horowitz's questioning in his interviews and his editing of the footage showed a clear bias toward linking immigrants to Sweden to crime.

Marczak helped Horowitz interview two police officers about crime in Stockholm. Since the film's release, both officers have distance them from the piece and Marczak said the raw footage supports their concerns.

"I would never have participated if I had known how unethically and frivolously the material would be edited. To double check that my memory is correct I have gone through the raw material and it confirms the policemen’s view of the course of events”, Marczak told the newspaper.

 

 

Now that the video was publicized (and it gotten more attention because of Trump), that's what they're saying now.  Why should we believe them?   Sweden reacted to Trump's comment......how do we know these cops aren't being pressured to retract?

 

Sweden wasn't the only one that was featured with a no-go zone!  No-go zones, exists. 

A lot of riots and violence are caused by immigrants.   Look at the video from UK! 

 

Quote

French riot police in battle with Calais migrants, in pictures

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11179302/French-riot-police-in-battle-with-Calais-migrants-in-pictures.html

 

Quote

Migrant crisis: Riot in Bulgaria's largest refugee centre

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38090753

 

 

Quote

 

Riots erupt in Sweden's capital after arrest, just days after Trump comments

The neighborhood, Rinkeby, has seen riots in 2010 and 2013 too. And in most ways, what happened late Monday night was reminiscent of those earlier bouts of anger.   Swedish police apparently made a drug-related arrest around 8 p.m. near the Rinkeby metro station. For reasons not yet disclosed by the police, word of the arrest prompted a crowd of youths to gather.

Over four hours, the crowd burned about a half-dozen cars, vandalized several shopfronts and threw rocks at police.

 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-sweden-riot-rinkeby-20170221-story.html

 

 

 

Quote

 

BATTLE FOR EUROPE: More than 1,100 migrants fight riot police as they storm Spanish border

RIOT police fought running battles with a mob of more than a thousand migrants who tried to storm Europe's borders and force their way into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta.

 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/741773/video-migrants-storm-spanish-enclave-over-border-fence-ceuta

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2017-02-21 at 10:49 PM, marcus said:

And I'm sure they were all Arab Muslims. Because sexual assaults are never done by the anglo-saxons.

Not usually in groups of 200 or more, no. That you doubt they were all muslim is mere speculation on your part to try and cover up the facts.

Here's the link from your article,
Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve

The article indicates that officials tried to cover up the facts, same as you are doing here. But with so many incidents going on, they could not hide it anymore.
You know, things have gotten so bad they had to take action to stop the assaults at public swimming pools, because of the amount of women getting groped by muslim refugee men.

Thanks to the denial by politicans of the same stripe as Angela Merkel, and their ignorant supporters you will see the rise of the right wing demagogue in Europe.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, marcus said:

This turned out to be another fake story. Just like the "Bowling Green Massacre" story.

I hope the following information will stop you from spreading more fake stories, Betsy:

The policemen who were interviewed say this:

Two Swedish police officers were interviewed in the film. Anders Göranzon and Jacob Ekström answered questions about how weapons are becoming more accessible. Horowitz also asked the officers about how crime has spread through cities. But the police officers now say that their answers were taken out of context, and are very critical of how their comments were portrayed on Fox News ”Tucker Carlson Tonight”. ”I don’t understand why we are a part of the segment. The interview was about something completely different to what Fox News and Horowitz were talking about”, says Anders Göranzon.

The cameramen who filmed Ami Horowitz shoot the films also say that he has created a false narrative:

Swedish freelance cameramen Emil Marczak and Jakob Bjelfvenstam both helped Ami Horowitz make his short documentary ”Stockholm syndrome”.

Speaking to newspaper Dagens Nyheter, the cameramen said Horowitz's questioning in his interviews and his editing of the footage showed a clear bias toward linking immigrants to Sweden to crime.

Marczak helped Horowitz interview two police officers about crime in Stockholm. Since the film's release, both officers have distance them from the piece and Marczak said the raw footage supports their concerns.

"I would never have participated if I had known how unethically and frivolously the material would be edited. To double check that my memory is correct I have gone through the raw material and it confirms the policemen’s view of the course of events”, Marczak told the newspaper.

 

Nothing turned out to be "fake!"  You've proven nothing!  You're even ignoring the rest.

Did you see the No-Go Zone for women video from France?  The riot on the street of UK?  What about those riots we read several years ago practically every night in France?

 

What about this one?

 

STREET FIGHTERS

Quote

Terrifying brawl erupts among migrants in Paris as refugees attack one another with sticks and wooden poles

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2098685/terrifying-brawl-erupts-among-migrants-in-paris-as-refugees-attack-one-another-with-sticks-and-wooden-poles/

 

 

 

Quote

 

Riot police break up huge brawl between ‘hundreds’ of Muslims after one group saw others drinking alcohol at German migrant camp 

  • Over 200 asylum-seekers clashed at Leiman centre in southern Germany
  • Violence sparked as one group branded another 'bad Muslims' for drinking
  • Some 32 police cars needed to halt brawl, and five people taken to hospital
  • Friction between different factions of Islam are common at refugee camps 

 

  • In October, German official Rainer Wendt, the leader of Germany’s police union, claimed refugees were taking part in so-called ‘organised mass brawls’.
  • He claimed refugee and migrant centres were experiencing ‘proper power struggles between different groups who have different ethnic and religious backgrounds’.

    The official further insisted the magnitude of the crisis is being hidden from the public to avoid panic.

 

In November, a mass brawl broke out at Germany’ Tempelhof migrant centre in Berlin that resulted in 500 people being evacuated.

It came just hours after another mass fight saw migrants attack each other with fire extinguishers at a refugee shelter in the Berlin suburb of Spandau.

 

 

 

Edited by betsy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,751
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • wwef235 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • User went up a rank
      Mentor
    • NakedHunterBiden earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Videospirit earned a badge
      One Month Later
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...