PM IN HOT WATER; The Prime Minister apologizes.

Polls appear to indicate that most Canadians don't care about "elbowgate".

I think most people who were aware of it saw it as a bunch of fake, manufactured outrage on the part of the NDP. This poll indicates a solid majority say it was "no big deal" and "we should all just move on".

And I still can't get over what a pathetic baby Ruth Ellen Brosseau is. If being bumped inadvertently makes her run away crying, how can she ride public transit? How can she function at all if she's that fragile? Either she's the biggest infant ever elected to public office in Canada, or she's a soccer injury-faker, flailing around on the turf trying to get the referee to throw a yellow card. I don't know which is worse; either way its pretty pitiful.

You suck, Ruth Ellen! You're an embarrassment to women everywhere. You should apologize for being such a disgrace.

-k

Except, the NDP reaction, while overblown, is only being used by liberal partisans to deflect away from our village idiot PM angrily cursing and grabbing someone, the NDP complaint is only as a result of that action, and it's embellishment has zero bearing on what came before it, focusing on the reaction makes you part of that deflection and part of the problem. If the PM hadn't behaved like a boorish lout none of this would have happened, everything else is irrelevant, the blocking, the parliamentary games, normal, the bump overblown, but all of this happened only for one unacceptable reason, the PM losing his mind for a moment, something which as far as I know has never happened like this before in the house, not by the PM.

Surely there have been many other instances when the PM needed to get something done, and didn't behave this way, is there anything more hypocritical than this man behaving this way after how he presented himself to the public? Is there anything more pathetic than those coming to his defense in spite of that hypocrisy? No one expected Harper to be a nice guy, but he never stooped this low, but somehow the argument seems to be that it's ok for Justin to stoop that low because he was just trying to get something done, and is after all, a nice guy...what?

But he is spending the day with his wife...

Edited by poochy

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Trudeau continues to borrow money to give people goodies he will be popular among a large percentage of the electorate, that is, the people who pay no taxes anyway. He will continue to be smiley happy as long as the money holds out, then walk away leaving us bankrupt and people sniveling when their pensions and health care are slashed, much as we saw in Greece.

So Argus says that 53.8% of Canadians pay no taxes!!!! So much for your credibility!!!

One thing is for sure we went from a very hardworking 24/7 PM to a spoiled lazy PM. You guys can spin it any way you want, we are going to pay dearly for this mistake. It seems he has embarrassed us already in japan. This guy should not be allowed to talk to people.

You suck, Ruth Ellen! You're an embarrassment to women everywhere. You should apologize for being such a disgrace.

-k

While I do not share your full criticism of Ruth Ellen, I would have liked to see her grab something and smack JT on the back of the head or follow him and kick him in his ass. I know that is what my bride and daughters would have done. Women unite!!!!!!

Trudeau never should have been there to begin with. Another 30 seconds and it would be all over. But he had a date with a camera and nobody is going to hold him back.

One thing is for sure we went from a very hardworking 24/7 PM to a spoiled lazy PM. You guys can spin it any way you want, we are going to pay dearly for this mistake. It seems he has embarrassed us already in japan. This guy should not be allowed to talk to people.

How has he embarassed us in Japan?

Listen to him talk to the leaders of the auto industry. And of course people are there to work and he is on vacation.

You were at the meetings?!

The vacation thing is pretty much a non starter btw. No one else sees it that way.

If you watched the video and cant see that the NDP and probably Brown were playing deliberate games in advance of the vote then you obviously live on a huge property... because youd need a lot of space to store all those used bridges.

To repeat. It did not matter if they were standing there or not. The vote could have gone ahead if the Liberal whip had taken his seat - which he did not do.

So Argus says that 53.8% of Canadians pay no taxes!!!! So much for your credibility!!!

30% of Canadians pay no taxes. Another large percent pay very, very little. 50% of the electorate is responsible for paying 4% of income taxes.

As for credibility, as an extremist, you have none.

While I do not share your full criticism of Ruth Ellen, I would have liked to see her grab something and smack JT on the back of the head or follow him and kick him in his ass. I know that is what my bride and daughters would have done. Women unite!!!!!!

So the answer if someone accidentally bumps into you is assault them? You must have been some kind of teacher....

30% of Canadians pay no taxes. Another large percent pay very, very little. 50% of the electorate is responsible for paying 4% of income taxes.

As for credibility, as an extremist, you have none.

I see Argus continues to ignore the counterclaim made against this simplistic narrative. The top 50% hold nearly 90% of the wealth. Excuse me while I tune up the violins for them while they pay their taxes.

I see Argus continues to ignore the counterclaim made against this simplistic narrative. The top 50% hold nearly 90% of the wealth. Excuse me while I tune up the violins for them while they pay their taxes.

Your hatred of successful people is showing!

Your hatred of successful people is showing!

Right. Taxes are hatred of successful people. Let's just get rid of the government altogether. We wouldn't need to send them funds for operating costs anymore. :rolleyes:

Actually, I've got an idea. Move to Somalia where there practically is no government. You wouldn't have to pay any taxes at all and you wouldn't have to file pesky citizenship paperwork or anything. Why it's a libertarian utopia!

Edited by cybercoma

Seeing how the video doesn't show exactly what happened, I don't know how you can say this with so much certainty.

Watch her feet while she gets hurt. She's clearly pushed in some fashion aggressively backwards. Maybe her reaction after was overblow (or not) but she was definitely knocked back with force and not of her own accord..

oh my! An increase... a freakin' preferred increase. Why that's... that's better than teflon! --- asked who they would prefer as PM, Trudeau was the choice of 53.8% of Canadians while Ambrose came in at 15.6%, BlockadeCommander Mulcair at 9.0%, May at 3.6%

EpbygxZ.jpg

oh my! An increase... a freakin' preferred increase. Why that's... that's better than teflon! --- asked who they would prefer as PM, Trudeau was the choice of 53.8% of Canadians while Ambrose came in at 15.6%, BlockadeCommander Mulcair at 9.0%, May at 3.6%

img=http://i.imgur.com/EpbygxZ.jpg

That's about what I expected. This incident clearly wasn't going to go well for the CPC and NDP despite attempts by their supporters to spin this into a Trudeau scandal.

Edited by Charles Anthony
excessive quoting; deleted img=http://i.imgur.com/EpbygxZ.jpg

That's about what I expected. This incident clearly wasn't going to go well for the CPC and NDP despite attempts by their supporters to spin this into a Trudeau scandal.

Yea, it's no surprise though. the country isn't getting any smarter, and liberals have been out if full force to deflect away from what he really did to make it about accidentally bumping the NDP mp, well ignorance is bliss, and most liberal supporters must be really happy people.

Edited by poochy

We have lots of time for trudeau to commit political suicide and he is well on his way. A lot of young voters will be 4 yrs older at the next vote and many might have moved from the parents basement and are now paying taxes. They will learn that the sunny way deal was a farce.

How has he embarassed us in Japan?

When dealing with the auto sector to get them here, the question is what is in it for us, he says ''Canadians are innovative and focused on quality,” ,that gets you nothing and then you have justin talking economics, well that says alot right there. More or less telling merkel she is wrong and he is right. These leaders will never say it, but I would bet they are shaking their heads at this kid.

Can we see the examples of what you considered trolling? Would be nice to have examples.

:lol: Every time. I love it. Charles thinks trolling is obvious, yet every day he's cleaning up trolling because nobody has a clue what his personal interpretation of it is.

Yea, it's no surprise though. the country isn't getting any smarter, and liberals have been out if full force to deflect away from what he really did to make it about accidentally bumping the NDP mp, well ignorance is bliss, and most liberal supporters must be really happy people.

Liberal supporters are the least of your problems. The liberals base is probably only about 30% of the population. The fact he was the number one choice of 53% of the population and the fact that the CPC and NDP leaders barely managed to garner double digits suggests that traditional CPC and NDP supports would rather see Trudeau as PM.

That's a problem eh Poochy? :P