America under President Trump

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The ER here is a junkie infested Hell hole that nobody in their right mind would go to unless the bleeding simply would not stop. Walk-in clinics...same deal...junkies and their ilk. As far as the eye can see. Junkie, junkie, junkie...

Did I mention the drug problem?

Junkies!

But thank goodness for free health care.

Anyways...back to all Trump all the time.

In which part of the country do you live?  I don’t see many junkies.  Anyway, back to sideshow Trump...

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

In which part of the country do you live?  I don’t see many junkies.  Anyway, back to sideshow Trump...

I clearly display my province of residence to the left. BC has a major problem with street drugs/property crime/gangs...not just in my city. 

Consider yourself lucky if you're unaffected. 

I think we need a new sheriff in town...a Trump, as it were. But...it looks like the gangsters in suits known as the NDP will be running the funny farm for the foreseeable future. 

sheriff_trump.jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

So people like you don't have a heart attack.

Hmmm you people should stop knocking yourselves out.  For what its worth I'm not going to lose any sleep if you catch a horrible disease and die a painful death.

What is the point in pretending how people like us really feel about one another?  Another ten years of the sort of political climate we're in will result in an outright civil war.  I don't see any way around it do you?

42 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Oh...every Canadian loves the wait times to get procedures done that might involve life or death. I mean, what's NOT to like? 

As crappy as a wait time is.  Many people in the USA simply die because they cannot afford any type of private insurance.

It's free...right?

Only idiots believe that. We pay for it  via our taxes

You can have the best medical care in the world or you can have universal medical care. You can't have both.

Only in America where owning a gun is a right, but not access to universal single payer health care.

• Like 1

Just now, GostHacked said:

As crappy as a wait time is.  Many people in the USA simply die because they cannot afford any type of private insurance.

Only idiots believe that. We pay for it  via our taxes

Only in America where owning a gun is a right, but not access to universal single payer health care.

Medical snowbirds are a reality. Only the rich can afford that, too!

:P

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hmmm you people should stop knocking yourselves out.  For what its worth I'm not going to lose any sleep if you catch a horrible disease and die a painful death.

What is the point in pretending how people like us really feel about one another?  Another ten years of the sort of political climate we're in will result in an outright civil war.  I don't see any way around it do you?

We right wingers are far more cool than that. But feel free to elucidate on how you'd like to lash out violently towards us in a spitting, screaming, rage.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

We right wingers are far more cool than that. But feel free to elucidate on how you'd like to lash out violently towards us in a spitting, screaming, rage.

Defensively.  I fully expect it'll be your side that fires the first shot.

You right-wingers are cold, not cool.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump has already won...ten times over since 2015.     Win or lose in 2020, he will always be the 45th President of the United States of America.

Not to mention, he started a new branch of the US military. USSF...SPACE FORCE!

Folks giggle, of course. But they're also not aware that places like the Skunk Works are working 24/7 to make such things a reality. That SR-72...scary looking bit-o-kit...strike ANYWHERE...micro-short notice. At home in space or atmosphere...

220px-Skunk_works_Logo.svg.png

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

We don't make a lot of noise either.

It's almost like Trump snuck in on little cats feet isn't it?

Just gonna bleed you quietly, till your white as snow.

No, you'll definitely be blasting away at us with guns.

7 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Now you see the problem. Only the rich.

Ah...the rich are a problem to be solved like those nefarious Kulaks. What should be done with them, comrade commissar? Gulag or special treatment?

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Sorry, thought it was just you and me.

Just you actually. Like I said the first shots will be from your side.  Ironically they'll be for much the same reason those lickspittles are attacking protesters against tyranny in Hong Kong.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

Like I said the first shots will be from your side.  Ironically they'll be for much the same reason those lickspittles are attacking protesters against tyranny in Hong Kong.

And like I said, we don't need to. Conservatives are now running things; this is only the beginning. Trump's gonna win, and he knows it. I predict the next US president after Trump will also be Republican, and In Canada, Doug Ford will soon be the PM. Conservatism is on the rise across this great nation. There is no need for us to fire a shot, when we have the authority, and the legal POWER to make sure you people never get the chance to get back in like that again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I've read this 5 times and still have no idea what you are saying.

I think he's sarcastically saying that the Rich are the problem and should be done aways with. Sort of parroting communism. 

Again hilariously ironic when you consider Trump has warm relationships with the leader of North Korea and a former KGB agent. Trump has also added trillions to the debt. Not exactly a fiscal conservative. Murkians totally vote against their self interests. 

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I've read this 5 times and still have no idea what you are saying.

For the history challenged: kulaks were the scapegoat that the Communists used to cover the failures of their agricultural collective plans. Wealthier peasants (kulaks) who had managed to grow surpluses were persecuted by the Party...sent to Gulags...or simply shot.

You stated the rich are a problem.

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

I think he's sarcastically saying that the Rich are the problem and should be done aways with. Sort of parroting communism. 

Again hilariously ironic when you consider Trump has warm relationships with the leader of North Korea and a former KGB agent. Trump has also added trillions to the debt. Not exactly a fiscal conservative. Murkians totally vote against their self interests. 

Anybody except your hereditary Queen Hillary. America shouldn't be about hereditary rulers...nor should Canada...Prince Trudeau of Papineau...the Dauphin. 

14 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Now you see the problem. Only the rich.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Negative, I said that only the rich can afford private health care in the USA. The problem is with the system. 'Comrade'.

Complain to Trump that he's being a meanie and won't let you have access to free quality health care south of the 49th. Let us all know the results.