America under President Trump

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

So you're not going refute the piece. Just blab on a out Fake News. 

I did refute the piece, all of the people saying he said and did racist stuff have credibility issues as disgruntled ex-employees, and there is no evidence that he said or did anything that they said he did. You literally believe it only because it is telling you what you want to hear, so you are willing to grasp at straws like that article.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

He attacked Trump, Trump attacked him back.  Cummings attacked the border situation, Trump attacked his backyard situation.

So you agree, not a relevant counter argument. Just at attempt to change the conversation. 

Just checking. 

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I did refute the piece, all of the people saying he said and did racist stuff have credibility issues as disgruntled ex-employees, and there is no evidence that he said or did anything that they said he did. You literally believe it only because it is telling you what you want to hear, so you are willing to grasp at straws like that article.

Trump is a racist in the same sense my cat is a game show host.

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

He never did that in his tweets. You are imagining things that never happened.

No I'm not imagining anything, I'm reading what was written in Politico Magazine.  It's clear from their article that Trump has a long history of disparaging people that he believes are below him especially people of colour and different ethnicity.  The references to vermin is very clear and specific  

The man is a racist sphincter thru and thru and so is anyone who supports him.

In any case why am I supposed to believe that his supporters are actually ashamed of being associated with the things he says?  I thought his biggest draw was that he embodied the mythical he-means-what-he-says and says-what-he-means politician so many people were craving.  Why is all this effort to reinterpret his words and make them more politically palatable being expended?

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No I'm not imagining anything, I'm reading what was written in Politico Magazine.  It's clear from their article that Trump has a long history of disparaging people that he believes are below him especially people of colour and different ethnicity.  The references to vermin is very clear and specific  

The man is a racist sphincter thru and thru and so is anyone who supports him.

In any case why am I supposed to believe that his supporters are actually ashamed of being associated with the things he says?  I thought his biggest draw was that he embodied the mythical he-means-what-he-says and says-what-he-means politician so many people were craving.  Why is all this effort to reinterpret his words and make them more politically palatable being expended?

Politico is imaging it too. Heresay is not evidence. Claiming all of Trump's supporters are racist is a big reason he got elected in the first place, you think everyone who disagrees with you is a racist, you are the extremist, not Trump supporters. The racism is all in your head, and the heads of others suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Claiming all of Trump's supporters are racist is big reason he got elected in the first place. 

Being racist is also why so many supporters flock to him.  He's making it respectable again. He's making it great again.  So why not embrace it?

Edited by eyeball

Being racist is why his supporters flock to him.  He's making it respectable again. He's making it great again.  So why not embrace it?

His supporters flock to him because the media and nutjobs keep calling him racist for things that obviously aren't racist, and they are sick of being called racist by these folks as well, so they sympathize with Trump for being mischaracterized like they are.

You are the one who thinks criticizing black people is racist, assuming the only reason to criticize a black person would be because they are black and certainly it couldn't be for any legitimate reason. But that whole thought process is actually racist, what Trump has said is not racist.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

His supporters flock to him because the media and nutjobs keep calling him racist for things that obviously aren't racist, and they are sick of being called racist by these folks as well, so they sympathize with Trump for being mischaracterized like they are.

Ah I see, rallying around a culture of victimhood. How ironic.

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Ah I see, rallying around a culture of victimhood. How ironic.

Indeed, so stop calling everyone who voted for Trump deplorables, when many Trump voters actually voted for Obama, twice, in key swing states, and they are actually the group most responsible for his election win. They are not racist, they just disagree with you, you are using the word to describe anyone who disagrees with you, and it drives people away from lefties triggered by Trump, and drives them to Trump.

Being the boy who cried racist is a losing election strategy, if you truly don't want Trump to win, stop making it a go-to attack on Trump, and stop writing off all his supporters as racist, it hurts the cause you claim to champion.

If you want Trump to keep winning and the Democrats to keep losing, then double down on the fail, like a rube. Go ahead, pretend all Trump supporters are evil racists, and twist every statement Trump makes into a racist screed where none exists, it only empowers Trump fool.

With enemies like this, Trump doesn't need friends, enemies of his enemies will be happy to vote for him to stick it to the haters whose extremism drives away swing voters.

Edited by Yzermandius19

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You are the one who thinks criticizing black people is racist, assuming the only reason to criticize a black person would be because they are black and certainly it couldn't be for any legitimate reason. But that whole thought process is actually racist, what Trump has said is not racist.

I think making repeated references to verminous infestations while facing contentiousness with people of colour makes it patently clear that Trump is a racist.  Media reports of this behaviour span decades.  This is real tangible evidence not people's imagination.  To write it off as fake news requires a level of wilful suspension of disbelief that is usually reserved for matters of religious faith.

I think making repeated references to verminous infestations while facing contentiousness with people of colour makes it patently clear that Trump is a racist.  Media reports of this behaviour span decades.  This is real tangible evidence not people's imagination.  To write it off as fake news requires a level of wilful suspension of disbelief that is usually reserved for matters of religious faith.

There is no evidence he said those things, you believe disgruntled employees with every incentive to lie. This is not real tangible evidence, if there was evidence, you would have a video clip of him saying racist things. In his tweet he said it was infested with rats, not black people. His tweets were pro-people and and anti-rat, the infestation reference had nothing to do with people, it's all in your imagination.

You are a terrible mind reader, stop pretending what he said was racist, because of implications that no one who didn't already think he was racist sees.

Edited by Yzermandius19

18 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Indeed, so stop calling everyone who voted for Trump deplorables,

Are you kidding? I'd probably spit on anyone I saw wearing a MAGA hat.  I've yet to see one here in Canada - we get a lot of American tourists here and they seem to leave them at home when they go on vacation. OTOH it could simply be that the sort of moron who would vote for Trump is probably to stupid to earn the sort of money a vacation requires.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Are you kidding? I'd probably spit on anyone I saw wearing a MAGA hat.  I've yet to see one here in Canada - we get a lot of American tourists here and they seem to leave them at home when they go on vacation. OTOH it could simply be that the sort of moron who would vote for Trump is probably to stupid to earn the sort of money a vacation requires.

You are terrible person if you would spit on anyone wearing a MAGA hat, I hope you do and they throw you in jail, you wannabe criminal. Your willingness to be violent towards those for merely disagreeing with your politics is exactly why Trump was elected.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

There is no evidence he said those things, you believe disgruntled employees with every incentive to lie. This is not real tangible evidence, if there was evidence, you would have a video clip of him saying racist things. In his tweet he said it was infested with rats, not black people. His tweets were pro-people and and anti-rat, the infestation reference had nothing to do with people, it's all in your imagination.

I checked the veracity of Politico Magazine and they rate very high for being amongst the least biased and most accurate.  I fail to see why I should dismiss their article based on what so far has amounted to your opinion.  Perhaps you could provide some actual evidence of them lying or not using proper investigative journalistic  methodology to give me pause to reconsider.

Just now, eyeball said:

I checked the veracity of Politico Magazine and they rate very high for being amongst the least biased and most accurate.  I fail to see why I should dismiss their article based on what so far has amounted to your opinion.  Perhaps you could provide some actual evidence of them lying or not using proper investigative journalistic  methodology to give me pause to reconsider.

They have no evidence, that is why you should dismiss them, they have heresay. You believe the claims because they match your confirmation bias, it has nothing to do with the strength of the evidence. Politico is trash and extremely biased against Trump, if you think otherwise, it's because your bias exceeds their own, and you can't tell the difference between Trump Derangement and real criticism of the man.

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You are terrible person if you would spit on anyone wearing a MAGA hat, I hope you do and they throw you in jail, you wannabe criminal. Your willingness to be violent towards those for merely disagreeing with your politics is exactly why Trump was elected.

I'm quite certain I'd be cheered as I was being led away.

And spitting is not violent, get a grip.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Spitting is violent, spitting can transmit disease. People cheering you doesn't make you a good person, it makes them evil, just like you.

Christ on a stick you people are the biggest snowflakes on the face of the planet.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Christ on a stick you people are the biggest snowflakes on the face of the planet.

You think spitting is no big deal, because you are a terrible human being, it's assault, you are advocating assault. Being willing to spit on someone for wearing a hat, is even worse though, what a loser.

Edited by Yzermandius19

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's in the article, read the article dummy, all their sources are hearsay.

Well, it sure looks like Politico Magazine, and the Atlantic know how to source their information such as interviewing credible witnesses like lawyers for example.  Just writing it all off as fake news is fake debating.  Your opinion is just plain ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You think spitting is no big deal, because you are a terrible human being, it's assault, you are advocating assault. Being willing to spit on someone for wearing a hat, is even worse though, what a loser.

Awwww.