America under President Trump

President Trump keeps rolling....in Poland.    The crowd chants, "USA USA USA !"

Trump also thanked Poland for being one of the only NATO members to fully honoring its financial commitment to the Western security alliance.

"That is also why we salute the Polish people for being one of the NATO countries that has actually achieved the benchmark for investment in our common defense," Trump said. "Thank you. Thank you Poland. I must tell you the example you set is truly magnificent and we applaud Poland."

https://news.grabien.com/story-polish-crowd-chants-donald-trumpusa-usa

Big difference from NATO deadbeats Canada and Germany.

• Like 2

Natalia Veselnitskaya, the  Russian spy, who also attended anti Trump  protests and who worked for Clinton has been found out. Trump Jr. was really setup by the Clintons.                                                                                  

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Of course... it was the Clintons who are to blame when Don Jr. works with someone claiming to be a Russian agent, and responds by saying "I Love It".   Who else would be to blame ?

Michael, would u agree if the Clinton were contacted and told the same thing about  Trump their reaction would have been the same?   It was a setup to cause the problems they have created for JR. The Clintons are very sly and very rich people and very corrupt people and one day they will get theirs.

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

Natalia Veselnitskaya, the  Russian spy, who also attended anti Trump  protests and who worked for Clinton has been found out. Trump Jr. was really setup by the Clintons.                                                                                  

The whole bloody world has been setup to fail by the Clinton's two of the most political corrupt people on earth. I hope hope that one day Trump gets to actually hand them their brand new orange suits. :D

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

Michael, would u agree if the Clinton were contacted and told the same thing about  Trump their reaction would have been the same?   It was a setup to cause the problems they have created for JR. The Clintons are very sly and very rich people and very corrupt people and one day they will get theirs.

Can't you stick to what Trump does just once? Just once, it's not too much to ask. Then again, I guess it is. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I can't believe you people are still going on about issues like this. If these issues are all there is to talk about, things must be alright.

Well there are all those things that aren't getting done but I get it, you wish it would just go away.

Just now, Wilber said:

Well there are all those things that aren't getting done but I get it, you wish it would just go away.

Meanwhile in reality everything seems fine. Muslim ban's in place, although a bit watered down but it's a start. Mexican criminals being rounded up and deported. sure they're coming to Canada, which is a drag, and of course our Liberal PM does nothing. But maybe they can stay at your place.

Lots more has been done, some still yet to be done but not a peep about real work or important issues from the mainstream media. You people are being taken for a long ride.

10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Meanwhile in reality everything seems fine. Muslim ban's in place, although a bit watered down but it's a start. Mexican criminals being rounded up and deported. sure they're coming to Canada, which is a drag, and of course our Liberal PM does nothing. But maybe they can stay at your place.

Lots more has been done, some still yet to be done but not a peep about real work or important issues from the mainstream media. You people are being taken for a long ride.

How much legislation has been passed? And This. Amateur hour on Pennsylvania Avenue.

12 minutes ago, Omni said:

I have certainly come to learn that equation by reading your posts.

You and Wilber have dominated this thread with nonsense, conjecture and gossip. It's easy to jump back in here after not reading hundreds of posts and find the same conversation is still going on, with you at the forefront, giving opinions completely blind and without proof of course. Even when fact are given, you fellas have the uncanny ability to ignore it. Well done!

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You and Wilber have dominated this thread with nonsense, conjecture and gossip. It's easy to jump back in here after not reading hundreds of posts and find the same conversation is still going on, with you at the forefront, giving opinions completely blind and without proof of course. Even when fact are given, you fellas have the uncanny ability to ignore it. Well done!

Trump provides fodder for the cannon daily. If he didn't I guess we would stop having so much fun with it.