America under President Trump

20 hours ago, Wilber said:

So why can't you stick to the subject? All the Republicans have concentrated on for the past 8 years is getting rid of Obama's legislation. Now that they have power, they have no plan. The Republicans and Trump never had a plan for health care and taxes, just talking points and that's why there has been no legislation. The Republicans control the House, the Senate and the White House but you blame the Democrats for everything. The Republicans are the only team on the field and they are still losing. Your boys and girls own the place but all you can come up with is. But, but Hlllary. But, but Obama. You must live in a very strange universe.

Trump plan was to have one payer like Canada and other countries have BUT, they can't afford it because the majority of their money goes to the military and I still think if the feds handed over money to the states and let them decide what they need because all the states are different. Why don't we wait until ALL the investigations are done and see how strange that universe is?

17 hours ago, Argus said:

I know logic is a hated concept to you Trump cultists, but do you not think if the "DEMS" set this up and had knowledge of it they'd have used it at a slightly better time, like, uhm, during the election campaign?

That's what the news was reporting, turn down in 2005, but allowed in later to represent a Russian citizen and when the case was done, she is still in the US going to Congress hearings, anti Trump rally's so u tell me.

17 hours ago, Wilber said:

It's life in what has become a post truth world where the biggest liar wins.

I'll re post one of the very few things this guy said that you could believe. We used to think it only applied to regimes like dictatorships but it is looking more like us all the time.

That is a direct quote from Joseph Goebbels.  I think there are too many complicated words and thoughts in it for Trump.

21 hours ago, Wilber said:

Bugs you so much you can't stay away.:lol:

It bugs me to see fools keep carrying on when there is nothing they can do about the election. I stick around because I am a Trump man, and I will defend Trump from the ones here who think they can just run roughshod over Trump, and think that they can get away with it. I am the Trumpster protector. Here to serve and protect The Donald.  :D 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Congress can do something about it. And I'll lay you odds they are talking about it with each new scandal.

More like they are talking about how to get rid of these whiny liberal democrat snowflakes cry babies who are nothing more than a bunch of losers once and for all. The dumbocrats just lost three or four recent elections, and they still have not learned that the more they act and cry like little children the more they are going to loose elections. Even you cannot seem to get that thru that thick concrete head of yours. But hey, that is just you. Hopeless. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

More like they are talking about how to get rid of these whiny liberal democrat snowflakes cry babies who are nothing more than a bunch of losers once and for all. The dumbocrats just lost three or four recent elections, and they still have not learned that the more they act and cry like little children the more they are going to loose elections. Even you cannot seem to get that thru that thick concrete head of yours. But hey, that is just you. Hopeless. 

That's your typical little meaningless screed. Feel better now? What the GOP is worried about are the mid terms. Lose control of congress and Trump may find himself having to answer for his fallacies, deceptions and outright lies. "It's gonna be great"!

11 hours ago, Omni said:

That's your typical little meaningless screed. Feel better now? What the GOP is worried about are the mid terms. Lose control of congress and Trump may find himself having to answer for his fallacies, deceptions and outright lies. "It's gonna be great"!

The GOP have nothing to worry about if they stick with Trump. All is going to work out great for Trump but not for you, my little snowflake. :D

18 minutes ago, taxme said:

The GOP have nothing to worry about if they stick with Trump. All is going to work out great for Trump but not for you, my little snowflake. :D

Well you're the resident snowflake expert. I guess Trump is kinda like the head snowflake eh? How often did he stick his foot in his mouth in a 30 hour visit to France?

11 hours ago, Omni said:

Well you're the resident snowflake expert. I guess Trump is kinda like the head snowflake eh? How often did he stick his foot in his mouth in a 30 hour visit to France?

Go away. :P

So the Trump Jr meeting turned out to be something that couldn't really touch Trump Sr.  Too bad about that, eh?  Did anyone(and by anyone, I mean anyone who can look at the situation objectively and or think critically, which is not you Omni) happen to notice how the Trump Jr story was handled and released?  The whole complete story, which somebody obviously had at the start, was not released in whole.  It came out in dribs and drabs over several days, as if they were just discovering new details, which of course kept the story percolating in the MSM, which is of course all it was intended to do.  This is classic politics.  Release a piece of a story, get angry denials, then hit them with another piece, etc., hoping they'll say or do something damaging to their team.  And it's been going on since Trump got elected.  The problem is, Trump's getting pretty good at playing the game now.

But the point is, the goal at this early point is to not get him impeached, though of course a few radical Dems want it badly.  The goal is to keep him from being re-elected 3 1/2 years from now.  And there are some Republican senators and members of Congress that feel this way though they feign support.  They want him gone because he's an outsider that doesn't play by their rules.  He wants to give tax cuts and a new medical care program simply because it's the right thing to do.  And if he would get these items, their economy would take off like nobody's business.  In 1984, for about a year and a half, the American economy grew 12%, and this is what we'd see again, and it would surely by itself get Trump re-elected.  The country needs it very badly, and the people need it worse.  

But the anti-Trump Republicans don't care, they just want the outsider gone so they can get back to the payola and the back room deals.  They put themselves ahead of the needs of the country, and that's the worst cut of all.  These turn coats need to be outed.  The Trump team should quit with the subtle tactics and take the gloves off for the good of the country.  

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

So the Trump Jr meeting turned out to be something that couldn't really touch Trump Sr.  Too bad about that, eh?  Did anyone(and by anyone, I mean anyone who can look at the situation objectively and or think critically, which is not you Omni) happen to notice how the Trump Jr story was handled and released?  The whole complete story, which somebody obviously had at the start, was not released in whole.  It came out in dribs and drabs over several days, as if they were just discovering new details, which of course kept the story percolating in the MSM, which is of course all it was intended to do.  This is classic politics.  Release a piece of a story, get angry denials, then hit them with another piece, etc., hoping they'll say or do something damaging to their team.  And it's been going on since Trump got elected.  The problem is, Trump's getting pretty good at playing the game now.

Typical shoot the messenger and ignore the message. It's Trump Jr who has been releasing it in dribs and drabs, not the MSM. The only people with the whole story were there people who were there. The NYT gave him the opportunity to come clean on all of it before they released what they had. Nope, he just released what he thought he could get away with, gets caught and ends up blowing any credibility he might have had.

Edited by Wilber

5 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Typical shoot the messenger and ignore the message. It's Trump Jr who has been releasing it in dribs and drabs, not the MSM. The only people with the whole story were there people who were there. The NYT gave him the opportunity to come clean on all of it before they released what they had. Nope, he just released what he thought he could get away with, gets caught and ends up blowing any credibility he might have had.

State media gave him the same opportunity. Sean Hannity, the propaganda minister, repeatedly asked him "This is it right? There's nothing more? This is all of it?" And Trump said yup, there's nothing more. It was just a boring little meeting with some chick who wanted to talk about orphans. 

Only it turned out it was a meeting with five people, and they gave him evidence, and, though nobody is admitting it, Trump and company agreed to a price, almost certainly the relaxing of Russian sanctions.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

State media gave him the same opportunity. Sean Hannity, the propaganda minister, repeatedly asked him "This is it right? There's nothing more? This is all of it?" And Trump said yup, there's nothing more. It was just a boring little meeting with some chick who wanted to talk about orphans. 

Only it turned out it was a meeting with five people, and they gave him evidence, and, though nobody is admitting it, Trump and company agreed to a price, almost certainly the relaxing of Russian sanctions.

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming. Run to the hills. :D

Wolf(zionist)Blitzer for CNN is the liberal/democratic propaganda minister mouthpiece for fake news. 

All politicians do just that. They always try to get something on their opponents. Nothing new here. Well to you it's all new. But hey. 

On 7/14/2017 at 4:15 AM, Omni said:

So Trump meets first time with Madame Macron and tells her "you look to be in very good shape".  Who voted for this ditz again?

Look out your window right now. The Russians have landed,, the Russians have landed. Quickly go hide under your bed. If they catch you tell them that you are a Trump supporter. Just a little tip for you, snowflake.  :D

2 hours ago, Omni said:

Is that why he has the lowest approval rating this far into his term than any other in the last 70 years?

Ya, but the Republicans keep winning state elections. That does not look to me like he is not on the approval list at all. Just more lying from the fake news outfits like CNN that want people to think that this is so. 

Trump appointed a commission to look into election voter fraud. In Colorado thousands of people pulled their names of the voters list. I wonder why? That state gave their votes to Hillary. It looks like she won in Colorado thanks to voter fraud. By the looks of things Trump should have won that state. 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I think we have all sorted out that that is your domain. 

Ya, but did you not see all those Russian soldiers outside your window yet? If not well they soon will be there.  Ha-ha-ha. 

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya, but the Republicans keep winning state elections. That does not look to me like he is not on the approval list at all. Just more lying from the fake news outfits like CNN that want people to think that this is so. 

Trump appointed a commission to look into election voter fraud. In Colorado thousands of people pulled their names of the voters list. I wonder why? That state gave their votes to Hillary. It looks like she won in Colorado thanks to voter fraud. By the looks of things Trump should have won that state. 

You're still buying that BS are ya? One of the reasons Trump's approval ratings are so low (and his disapproval ratings so high) is because he can't seem to quit whinging and trying to flog the same dead horse of "voter fraud" that cost him the popular vote and which has been disproven long ago.  

Trump starts off his "Made in America" week with a bunch of tweets about his son's current credibility problems vis a vis the Russia connection. Maybe he wants to divert attention from where Trump actually gets his stuff made.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-made-in-america-week-overseas-manufacturing-products-outsourcing-a7844651.html