Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe the democrats are going with Hillary. I think Trump will be able to run some highly effective attack adds. She reminds me of an Ontario liberal. I have been really impressed with Bernie. I think it is sad that the system made it impossible for him to win. I feel the US needs a Bernie or trump to stop the hugely corrupt system.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Dems are in big trouble by nominating Hillary. She's the status quo candidate. The system candidate. The establishment candidate. If she doesn't get indicted for her email practices, she's likely to lose.

I bet Betsy also missed the part where Trump advocated pro choice policies.

I like his platform because it will benefit the MOST people. Security alone, will benefit all!

I bet you also missed the fact that Islamists will not only speak out against pro-choice, but will also be killing

pro-choice people, LGBT, and secularists like you! There is an emerging new target for Islamists!

Militants have targeted secularist writers in Bangladesh in recent years, as the government has cracked down on Islamist groups seeking to turn the South Asian nation of 160 million people into a sharia-based state.

Four secular bloggers have been hacked to death this year for writing critically about Islamist militancy.

At least 15 members of an Al-Qaeda inspired group Ansarullah Bangla Team, including a British citizen, have been arrested since August, after blogger Niloy Chatterjee was killed by a group of attackers armed with machetes.

http://www.newsweek.com/bangladesh-hack-attacks-target-secular-publishers-writers-389242

Bangladesh Group's Hit List Targets More Secular Bloggers

A radical Islamist group in Bangladesh is threatening to take its jihad against secular writers global.

The Ansarullah Bangla Team, which is suspected of acting on threats and slaying at least four secular bloggers this year, has released a "hit list" of new targets.

American Avijit Roy was among those murdered in 2015.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/4983/bangladesh-group-hit-list-targets-more-secular#

If it's happening elsewhere, you bet it'll be most likely to happen anywhere else!

Edited by betsy

Let me guess: BG, you're a "Leftist/Democrat" and view Trump as a guy running on, uh, "Fear". (The good guys, Team A, run on "Hope".)

I am whatever people think I am depending on their particular political leanings. I believe that in Trumps case, I do think that he is running on the fear of immigration and the future of the USA under current foreign policy.

I also do not believe that Trump is either a good or bad guy. I am uncomfortable that he may be the Republican presidential candidate because he does not represent the majority of Republicans. He is heading a group which has successfully hijacked the Republican label by using a questionable plurality into legitimizing fascist ideology. There is still time. I still do not believe that Trump will end up being the Republican candidate for president.

Trump is said to be the worst choice to beat Hillary, according to polls. Here's a comparison between Trump and Cruz.

HuffPost Model Estimate
  • Hillary Clinton 46.9%
  • Ted Cruz 39.5%

HuffPost Model Estimate
  • Hillary Clinton 47.0%
  • Donald Trump 39.5%

Trump is said to be the worst choice to beat Hillary, according to polls. Here's a comparison between Trump and Cruz.

HuffPost Model Estimate

• Hillary Clinton 46.9%
  • Ted Cruz 39.5%

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-cruz-vs-clinton

HuffPost Model Estimate

• Hillary Clinton 47.0%
  • Donald Trump 39.5%

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

Hardly any difference. It's still a long way to November.

Edited by betsy

Hillary talks like a true blue politican. And, why does she screech so much? It's grating.

In contrast, when Trump talks, he sounded just like he's chatting with you.

That's what they said in the Gore/Bush election in 2000. Never support/vote for a politician based on how annoying they are, go with policy instead.

That's what they said in the Gore/Bush election in 2000. Never support/vote for a politician based on how annoying they are, go with policy instead.

I'm cheering for Trump because of his policy, although I don't mind the entertainment.

It's gonna be Trump for President. That's my prediction.

Latest rasmussen poll:

Trump 41%, Clinton 39%

This is the first time Trump has led the matchup since last October. Clinton held a 41% to 36% advantage in early March.

Trump now has the support of 73% of Republicans, while 77% of Democrats back Clinton. But Trump picks up 15% of Democrats, while just eight percent (8%) of GOP voters prefer Clinton, given this matchup. Republicans are twice as likely to prefer another candidate.

Among voters not affiliated with either major party, Trump leads 37% to 31%, but 23% like another candidate. Nine percent (9%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39

I know it's still too early. Anything can happen. But I see Trump winning.

Edited by betsy

which policies do you support?

I like his promise to protect Christianity, the wall, the temporary ban on non-US Muslims from entering the USA,

2nd Ammendment, common core education, trade, some of his foreign policies, etc.,

Edited by betsy

ANYONE know what happens if its between Trump and Clinton and the FBI comes along and arrest Clinton?

Do you really think that the FBI would arrest Clinton during an election campaign?

Why do you believe that there is a possibility that she could be arrested?

Do you really think that the FBI would arrest Clinton during an election campaign?

It is really lose-lose for Clinton. Given the information that is already available she committed a crime much worse than offenses that got other senior officials fired. If she is not charged Trump can claim is an another example of the corrupt Washington elite looking after themselves. If she is charged she is just another crooked politician.

Trump will become President! Mark my words.

Trump - being an outsider - won impressively. Sanders - being an outsider - is showing impressive results.

People are tired of the establishment!

Edited by betsy

which policies do you support?

I also, especially, like his plan for the US military. We're dependent on the US for security whether we like to admit it

or not..........we'll greatly benefit with that plan.

If his plan for the economy works out well, I'm sure it will benefit us too.

I think like me, he's for the keystone pipeline, too?

And of course, his stance on political correctness.

Edited by betsy

Looks like Kasich is banking on the "one last hope" in honour of Star Wars day: https://twitter.com/georgepearkes/status/727859001732542464

He suspended his campaign.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-kasich-cancels-media-appearance-plans-statement-154802769.html?ref=gs

Maybe he'll now be watching Star Wars.

Edited by betsy