Islamophobia in Canada

15 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Now WHY is it better here? Ah never mind, I am beating a dead horse here.

Asking why it is better here than in Africa isn't beating a dead horse. It's either trolling or revealing a depth of ignorance about Africa which is astonishing.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:32 PM, Argus said:

Because they CAN. Because life is better here. Because once you arrive you get free housing, free food, free medical care, free education, free clothing, free everything. Forever. That's at a bare minimum. That's the worst case scenario for you. For someone from Mali or Algeria or Somalia that's damned attractive.

More of the deep delusional from the supporters of the genocide, war crimes, terrorism, baby killing, poisoning innocents, ... . 

All they do is whine whine whine.

On 2017-7-17 at 8:01 PM, capricorn said:

Re muslim cemeteries. Many communities have them and they don't present a problem.

This person is one sicko criminal. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-hate-package-1.4211778

Muslims in Quebec City are expressing new concern after a package containing a defaced Qur'an and a note suggesting they use a hog farm for their cemetery was delivered to the mosque where six men were shot and killed in January.

On 7/17/2017 at 11:48 AM, betsy said:

Not only are we hooked to support so many......now, they want a Muslim-only cemetery!

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/voters-reject-quebec-city-area-muslim-cemetery-project-1.3505505

They're going to fight for it.  I bet they'll get it too.....

Yes, it's such a threat to non-Muslims, to have their Muslim neighbours buried facing towards Mecca as well as space to ritually wash before attending services.  Good grief.

https://news.vice.com/story/six-months-after-a-deadly-mass-shooting-this-quebec-city-mosque-is-receiving-a-flood-of-hate-mail?utm_source=vicecanadafbca&utm_campaign=global

A flood of hate mail, toward people who recently had six people murdered in their mosque by a right wing terrorist.

Some people are just stupid and mean. Those are the ones I'd like to deport somewhere.

11 minutes ago, jacee said:

https://news.vice.com/story/six-months-after-a-deadly-mass-shooting-this-quebec-city-mosque-is-receiving-a-flood-of-hate-mail?utm_source=vicecanadafbca&utm_campaign=global

A flood of hate mail, toward people who recently had six people murdered in their mosque by a right wing terrorist.

Some people are just stupid and mean. Those are the ones I'd like to deport somewhere.

Wow, that's frightening. These people are not only stupid and mean, they are not Canadian. Throw their sorry asses in a leaky dinghy and punt them offshore and let them drift.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Omni said:

Wow, that's frightening. These people are not only stupid and mean, they are not Canadian. Throw their sorry asses in a leaky dinghy and punt them offshore and let them drift.

Sure they are. Canadians are a cross-section of all sorts of people.

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Sure they are. Canadians are a cross-section of all sorts of people.

The note reads: “You’re looking for a cemetery to bury your dirty carcasses? Then here is an ideal place for you. It will smell like pork anyway.” Last year, a pig’s head with a note that read “bon appétit” was found outside the mosque.

I f you think these kind of comments are acceptable to you in this country, get in the dinghy, and FO!

Racists piss me off.

Edited by Omni

1 hour ago, Omni said:

The note reads: “You’re looking for a cemetery to bury your dirty carcasses? Then here is an ideal place for you. It will smell like pork anyway.” Last year, a pig’s head with a note that read “bon appétit” was found outside the mosque.

I f you think these kind of comments are acceptable to you in this country, get in the dinghy, and FO!

Racists piss me off.

These people are absolutely disgusting.

There better be serious criminal consequences for their hateful and threatening behaviour.

I think we should send the dinghy to the far north.

Edited by jacee

9 minutes ago, jacee said:

That looks rather too luxurious - even has mail! 

I wouldn't want to wish them on the folks at the weather station. ;)

True enough. I spent a few days there some odd years ago and the people there were much too smart for this nonsense. The raft would have been sent further north. 

13 minutes ago, Omni said:

True enough. I spent a few days there some odd years ago and the people there were much too smart for this nonsense. The raft would have been sent further north. 

"the military base of CFS Alert is closer to the pole at 82°N. About 8 to 10 people weather the winter months in this distant place."

?? Maybe the military can babysit a dinghy of Islamophobes?

... Or push them further north.  :D

Edited by jacee

19 hours ago, jacee said:

These people are absolutely disgusting.

There better be serious criminal consequences for their hateful and threatening behaviour.

Hmm. What did they do? They sent a nasty note to some people. Is that illegal? They suggested they bury their 'dirty carcasses' at a hog farm. Rude, sure, insensitive,sure, insulting, sure. When has any of that been illegal? There was no threat involved, just rudeness. If rudeness was illegal everyone on this web site would be in jail.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hmm. What did they do? They sent a nasty note to some people. Is that illegal? They suggested they bury their 'dirty carcasses' at a hog farm. Rude, sure, insensitive,sure, insulting, sure. When has any of that been illegal? There was no threat involved, just rudeness. If rudeness was illegal everyone on this web site would be in jail.

Interesting that the same ones who are "outraged" by this, have no problem with a terrorist and murderer.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Argus said:

So no problem if a Synagogue gets a message featuring gas ovens and mass graves, its just people being rude?   

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Interesting that the same ones who are "outraged" by this, have no problem with a terrorist and murderer.

Interesting that the conservative types still support the backwards notion that a country should not follow it's own laws and should instead only protect the rights of citizens conservatives approve of.  

On 2017-07-19 at 9:52 PM, Omni said:

Racists piss me off.

What if I choose instead to pick up my weapon, and stand opposed?

5 hours ago, Argus said:

No laws were broken. They did not issue death threats, nor call for the death of any person or group. They didn't advocate violence in any form, unlike the reaction we've seen by some on the left.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dialamah said:

So no problem if a Synagogue gets a message featuring gas ovens and mass graves, its just people being rude?   

What crime was committed? It's not illegal to act boorish and ignorant. Again, the evidence is all over this web site.

19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

No laws were broken. They did not issue death threats, nor call for the death of any person or group. They didn't advocate violence in any form, unlike the reaction we've seen by some on the left.

You mean the dinghy? 

It's a virtual dinghy. :)