Islamophobia in Canada

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Seeing the government is gearing-up to make everybody accept Islam by force, these would be valid questions to all but Islam's supporters...yes.

Well thats just more silly hyperbole like your "invading my country" crap. BUT... we CAN find a bit of common ground in that I completely reject the idea of having ANY laws that prevent people from criticizing or insulting religion, especially ones that target one specific religion whether thats Islam, Judaism, or any other creepy wierdo cult. So if somebody tries to make the kind of law you are worried about I will be on your side. Right now though all we have is a women thats peacefully engaging the political process about something shes concerned about.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dre said:

Right now though all we have is a women thats peacefully engaging the political process about something shes concerned about.

And it's a little unnerving, perhaps even scary, that there are people who will hastily try to reconstruct what you have just described into something else that would seem to suggest I am on the verge of being rounded up and forced to attend a Mosque. "Paranoia will destroy ya", or at least it likely will them.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dre said:

What does not accepting them mean?

DOP: This leads me to the question: should I be forced to accept Islam?

Islam is a religion plus it is a political system similar to Nazism in many respects.

Should all non-compliant Infidels in Canada be forced by law to accept Islam into their communities?

15 hours ago, Omni said:

And it's a little unnerving, perhaps even scary, that there are people who will hastily try to reconstruct what you have just described into something else that would seem to suggest I am on the verge of being rounded up and forced to attend a Mosque. "Paranoia will destroy ya", or at least it likely will them.  

Should Islam be allowed free reign to practice its doctrines in Canada unopposed? How about the rest of the planet?

Is Islam above all other religions as it claims? Are Muslims superior to Infidels?

Just now, eyeball said:

They're not you.

Interesting that your hatred of me is based on me not accepting a Medieval death cult as my equal.

So should I be punished by the law for not cow-towing to your preferred cult?

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Interesting that your hatred of me is based on me not accepting a Medieval death cult as my equal.

Its based on you being such a sphincter.

So should I be punished by the law for not cow-towing to your preferred cult?

No. You shouldn't have anything done to you. You're free to be as puckered as you like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Should Islam be allowed free reign to practice its doctrines in Canada unopposed? How about the rest of the planet?

Is Islam above all other religions as it claims? Are Muslims superior to Infidels?

what eyeball said.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

But, instead, you'll support and defend Islam while attacking its critics.

Not sure where you got that idea. But hey have you ever heard that one about what "ass-umptions" make of you?

• Like 1

Just now, Omni said:

Not sure where you got that idea. But hey have you ever heard that one about what "ass-umptions" make of you?

You're typical of the Islamic useful stooge. Defend Islam at all costs then claim you don't defend Islam.

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam is a religion plus it is a political system similar to Nazism in many respects.

Should all non-compliant Infidels in Canada be forced by law to accept Islam into their communities?

Three little problems here...

1. You cant freaking read.

2. Your question is stupid.

3. I already answered it. I absolutely reject ANY laws regarding religion. You should not be forced to do anything at all. Not one single canadian law should even mention any of the religions derived from the despicable maggot, Abraham.

And you and muslims can hate on each other all you want, and insult each other all you want. But break the law and its off to jail. Go ahead and have your little culture war... couldnt care less.

In fact Iv posted a few times, that I would love to see militant minded conservative westerners and militant minded conservative muslims fight to the bloody death in a big stadium full of sticks, stones, clubs, and swords.

The spectacle would amuse me. Not to make for the most profitable pay-per-view event in the history of television.

Tonight on Fox!: Conservadome!

Edited by dre
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PIK said:

If trudeau wins a 2nd term, some parts of sharia law will be added to ours. And I would bet the farm on it.

Which parts of Sharia do you imagine Trudeau will try to put in place during his next term?

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I have no issue supporting Islam over DOP, power to them in his case.

I just wish Islamophobes wore uniforms so terrorists could tell us apart. 

Not hard to tell them apart among these pages. But I bet they keep their heads down when the sun is up.