Paris Terrorist Attacks

Bonam

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would actually look good on JT to backtrack. And he is probably in discussions as we speak.

I think JT should say 'fu....k it. We're going in. Who's with me?'

Or

'Let's roll'

But seriously, we can't stand by and just 'provide training'. Enough is enough.

We would be attacking ISIS wouldn't we?

So what? They'll still be able to contact impressionable kids to build bombs in their homes.

We need to learn from our mistakes and not keep making them. What did the adventure in Afghanistan bring? Did it end terrorism?

If anything, our presence in those countries will only fuel the fire and increase the chances of more attacks.

Edited by Hudson Jones

As I said, I suspect ISiS. And since ISIS is seen to be responsible for the latest attacks, shouldn't we do more to stop them? We have a responsibility to join the battle to fight terrorism.

To be honest, I could also see it being a European nationalist attack, but more likely ISIS.

I'm even surprised at myself for suggesting we join the fight in a more active role but really, do we have a choice?

Of course we have a choice. Let Russia deal with it. All the west does is army terrorists because they are more interesting in overthrowing Assad. Worst case, it spills over into Saudi Arabia and then the Saudi's have to deal with it (which would be a win-win since there would be less Islamists to attack us later).

And he is probably in discussions as we speak.

I doubt that. He's not going to backtrack on his poorly thought out policies. Too busy being 'shocked' and giving us 'Sunny Ways'.

Btw, according to our new minister of national defense, we don't need to fear ISIS.

So what? They'll still be able to contact impressionable kids to build bombs in their homes.

We need to learn from our mistakes and not keep making them. What did the adventure in Afghanistan bring? Did it end terrorism?

If anything, our presence in those countries will only fuel the fire and increase the chances of more attacks.

If ISIS can be wiped out in Syria that will cause a huge dent in their recruitment.

If ISIS can be wiped out in Syria that will cause a huge dent in their recruitment.

They will not be wiped out. Just like Taliban and Al Qaeda were not wiped out.

That's besides the point. What happened in Paris, if ISIS was behind it, could have been done with or without ISIS being in Syria/Iraq. All they need to recruit is the internet and fuel to anger people.

We need to get the f*ck out of the Middle East and Africa.

They will not be wiped out. Just like Taliban and Al Qaeda were not wiped out.

That's besides the point. What happened in Paris, if ISIS was behind it, could have been done with or without ISIS being in Syria/Iraq. All they need to recruit is the internet and fuel to anger people.

We need to get the f*ck out of the Middle East and Africa.

We need to obliterate ISIS.

All these "attacks " are just like the other wars the world has seen. We attack them and they attack us, its just a different style of war and the European countries are more open to those attacks. I really can't see how all this is going to end unless someone throws a nuke in the ME, and I hope it doesn't come to that.