Old Wine in New Bottles - Holocaust & Anti-Zionism

jbg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sure, whatever. When you've left the crazy Imam and are ready to embrace reality, life will get a whole lot better.

You have failed to engage in a debate. Instead, you're nothing but Foxnews soundbites.

"Push into the sea".."Crazy Imam".. "Blow themselves up".. "mosque you're obviously attending"..

You're nothing but a scared little child who can't stop thinking about the scary stories you keep listening to. No amount of reasoning is going to change that, until you're able to be mature enough to understand that monsters don't live under your bed, or inside your closet. Until then, you'll be running into your parents' bed to keep you safe from the monsters in your room.

Hey Sharkie the venom and personal attacks against you means you've been welcomed into the Zionist Hall of Fame. Welcome.

Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em, and I'll take the Hall of Reality over the deluded hate monger nonsense any day.

And that, my friends, is why some terrorist wannabes actually resort to THROWING rocks. But alas, it's the closest they'll get to rocking, and that's not very close at all. :unsure:

Lack of wit and bigotry, all rolled into one. It's like watching a youtube clip of a terribly unfunny attempt at humour on Fox & Friends. I guess you're in your top form right there.

Speaking of throwing rocks:

Lack of wit and bigotry, all rolled into one. It's like watching a youtube clip of a terribly unfunny attempt at humour on Fox & Friends. I guess you're in your top form right there.

I agree that I have a lack of bigotry, nice of you to notice. As for the rest, sometimes there just aren't enough stones to throw, eh, marcus?

And another thought is perhaps you don't have any stones after all.

Edited by sharkman

I agree that I have a lack of bigotry, nice of you to notice. As for the rest, sometimes there just aren't enough stones to throw, eh, marcus?

And another thought is perhaps you don't have any stones after all.

There seems to be a double standard in the occupied territories. Israeli kids throwing rocks are ignored by Israeli security forces while those same forces incarcerate Palestinian children for the same act of throwing rocks.

Hey Sharkie the venom and personal attacks against you means you've been welcomed into the Zionist Hall of Fame. Welcome.

I got a warning by referring to Osama as some anti-Jew's "buddy."

Some Zionists are terrorists. Many Zionists apologize for these terrorists.

When did Zioinists blow up a pizza parlor using a suicide bomber?

Anti-Semitism is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious, or racial group.

It is not illegal but many find it distasteful.

Anti-Islam or Anti Muslim is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Muslims as a national, ethnic, religious, or racial group.

Anti-Christian is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious, or racial group.

Jews do not have a monopoly on Anti -... They just seem to complain more.

Anti-Black is prejudice against ...

Wow.

The Holocaust.

Thousands of years of pogroms.

And you think they COMPLAIN too much?

Sorry?

The mass Zionist migration from Europe into what is now Israel occurred 1945-48. I would hardly call those years, and the preceding years, living in peace and equality.

Meshugah

Actually there was a pretty strong push in the 1920's, as the U.S. officially closed its borders and Canada started making things difficult.

Sorry?

The mass Zionist migration from Europe into what is now Israel occurred 1945-48. I would hardly call those years, and the preceding years, living in peace and equality.

Meshugah

It's useful to do a bit of research before coming in here trying to tell people they're wrong.

Before the mostly European Jews migrated to Palestine, the population of Jews in Palestine was less than 10% of the total population.

First Zionist Aliyah: 1882 - 1903 | 35000, majority from Russia

Second: 1904 - 1914 | 40000, majority from Russia

Third: 1919 - 1923 | 40000, majority from Eastern Europe

Fourth: 1924 - 1929 | 82000, majority from Poland and Hungary

Fifth: 1929 - 1939 | 250000, majority from Eastern Europe and Germany

Marcus would you please:

1-reference your sources

2-respond to the point being made and not provide alleged statistics that do not respond to the point made

3-explain how you are not aware that during the same he same time above Jews came from other countries as well.

In your world you will not acknowledge:

1-that the majority of people in Palestinian were not indigenous to Palestine but migrated there no differently than Jews

2-you don't mention that-why not?-why is it if a Jew came from Europe you point that out, but you are silent on the countries of origins of Palestinians?

Well I will answer 2. In my opinion you have shown repeatedly in your responses you advance a script that only a Jew is a foreigner to the Middle East not a Palestinian. You base that in my opinion on your anti Jewish bigotry which reasons a Jew is a foreigner but a Palestinian as long as he's not Jewish isn't. That is a classic double standard.

Your references are also hilarious. In your world you ignore all the Jews from the rest of Europe, Asia, Africa South and North America as well as Australia. Why?

You want to pose as an expert on Israel provide your credentials. and please explain:

1-your academic degrees

2-how many times you have been to Israel.

Most importantly since you feel it necessary to point out the origins of Jews, apply the same standard:

1-what countries are you a citizen of

2-what religion are you

3-list the countries of origin of Palestinians not born there.

There is nothing more absurd Marcus them someone who engages in the singling out of another's ethnic status while he hides his own.

I have called you out on that. I think you have been less than fair in identifying your true identity for fear it will reveal the origins of your true biases.

I don't hide mine. I don't use an anglo sounding name either. Call me Zionist., a Jew anytime. Label away. The point is your labeling the countries of origin of Jews but no one else, speaks for itself. Its a tiresome canard.

Edited by Rue

Marcus would you please:

1-reference your sources

2-respond to the point being made and not provide alleged statistics that do not respond to the point made

3-explain how you are not aware that during the same he same time above Jews came from other countries as well.

1 - Link

2 - The information shows that Zionist migration into Palestine started in the late 1800`s, contrary to the point made.

3 - I am aware. This is why I said, for example, ``majority from ___``.

To drummindiver - I would appreciate to if/when you refer to something I wrote that you be accurate. In context of the post to which you refer I said "They see to complain more". If you feel they complain too much then that is your view and I suggest you take ownership of that view. I assume that you understand the difference between "more" and "too much"?

There has certainly been terrorism committed by Zionists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence#Irgun_attacks

The British were warned in advance of the King David Hotel assault. The hotel did house many British troops and assets. They refused to clear it since "they don't take orders from Jews." It was nothing like an unheralded attack on a purely civilian target.